Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 465,402
Pageviews Today: 787,168Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 5,135
10:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Chuck Missler just said particle physics proves we're in a digital simulation right now.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170013
United States
04/04/2011 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Chuck Missler just said particle physics proves we're in a digital simulation right now.
Wow. This video game is crazy. I feel good how bout you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1319666
United States
04/04/2011 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chuck Missler just said particle physics proves we're in a digital simulation right now.
Oh yea Especially Since the overcoming of it since then its been all WINNING!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1078350
Canada
04/04/2011 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chuck Missler just said particle physics proves we're in a digital simulation right now.
We signed up for this massive online virtual reality rpg in the real world but none of us remember.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/04/2011 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yea man. We're in a prison. The only way out is getting your mind right. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

The Prisoner. THe pillars. The duality. The attachment to lies. Release it all and get out of the prison. Man does not live by bread alone. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1299644
United States
04/04/2011 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can get out if we remember that we are one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its when we act as "one" as in a species wide "Family" realizing it is only a step.
Then step up to our roles of being stewards of ALL creation.
WINNING! =)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 885321
Canada
04/04/2011 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup.

The entire universe (or multiverse) is a VR creation of God's. God is the only true "Being"; therefore, the only life He can create is "virtual life."

We do not exist outside of God's computer, and Satan (as many men are) is SID 6.7 (from Virtuosity).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1168190
United States
04/04/2011 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
digital simulation.... dam i to watch other people have sex in a digital world inside a digital world...man i'm pathetic
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup.

The entire universe (or multiverse) is a VR creation of God's. God is the only true "Being"; therefore, the only life He can create is "virtual life."

We do not exist outside of God's computer, and Satan (as many men are) is SID 6.7 (from Virtuosity).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 885321

Or Perhaps it is a Hal 9000 told to lie or a lie about something or maybe its a CLU as in tron legacy.
Either way we have a choice as to weather or not we are WINNING or not.

Come to the Winning side we have Cookies.=)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/04/2011 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
5abanana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275414
United States
04/04/2011 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link? I believe this to be true...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325985
United States
04/04/2011 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped listening to coast to coast due to bad sound
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stopped listening to coast to coast due to bad sound
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325985

irrelevant?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325985
United States
04/04/2011 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
so what the hell are you supposed to do when you think you live in a simulated reality?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
so what the hell are you supposed to do when you think you live in a simulated reality?

Get out of it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1134766
United States
04/04/2011 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

uhm, we're not supposed to care if NWO kills us off because we're just like a character in a video game

personally i think that if this were true our goal should become to find a way to introduce a computer virus into the "super-reality" that has simulated us and take over the "super-reality"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321677
United States
04/04/2011 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

uhm, we're not supposed to care if NWO kills us off because we're just like a character in a video game

personally i think that if this were true our goal should become to find a way to introduce a computer virus into the "super-reality" that has simulated us and take over the "super-reality"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1134766

Damn. you guys are smoking something... good thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our minds are but a lock box of doors.
Keep finding trying and playing different keys,imo.
=)
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Deny that which your eyes have seen. Deny that what your ears have heard.
Deny all flesh.

Then, understand the code. Find the blueprint, and follow it to the Architect.

If you get there, let me know and I will tell the rest of the directions.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like here is one doing some bonghit while spooling up the Lateralus Album in the Fibonacci cycle.

Here,Enjoy
[link to www.youtube.com]

Totally WINNING ,Imo.
=)
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like here is one doing some bonghit while spooling up the Lateralus Album in the Fibonacci cycle.

Here,Enjoy

Totally WINNING ,Imo.
=)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1319666

Sweet.

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/04/2011 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here,Enjoy

Totally WINNING ,Imo.
=)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1319666

Sweet.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321677

Ride the Wave/Spiral My Cosmic Sibling. =)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324617
United States
04/04/2011 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Humans or Humani are descended from Apes that were brought here by one of the four original Elder Races. The Apes were used to mine precious minerals and to serve the Elder Races as slaves. After the three other Elder Races arrived on Earth one of which was a humanoid bipedal race, the Apes were later upgraded by combining the DNA of the humanoid Elder Race and the Apes. This resulted in the Humani or the Human being. Because of this, the new slaves or servants quickly gained the favor of the Elder Races while the original slaves - the Apes fell out of favor. This would later lead to a slave war between the Apes and the Humani. Because the Elder Race that originally brought the Apes on this planet were responsible for the Apes, they too were attacked by the other Elder Races that supported the Humani or Humans. This war resulted in the defeat of the original first Elder Race to arrive on planet Earth and its Ape slaves. They were all slaughtered and wiped out except for a few survivors who escaped along with a few Ape slaves.

These three Elder Race who support and watch over the Humani are what you know today as the Reptilians, Plaedians, and the Dracos (another reptilian like species). The original Elder Race that first arrived on Earth and brought with them the Apes are what you know today as the Grey aliens. These four Elder Races and their slaves who have access to forbidden knowledge have been at war for centuries since the return of the Greys. The Greys are believed to have been secretly creating a Grey Humani hybrid being that could be used to infiltrated planet Earth and help the Greys to retake the planet from the other three Elder Races.

Today, this war is beginning to spill out into the normal Humani realm. The Humani who possess the forbidden knowledge of the true origins of the Human race have been secretly worshipping these three Elder Races and receiving help from them to keep them in power over the rest of the Humani race.

I am a member of the secret Humani ruling council of planet Earth and I have access to forbidden knowledge that will blow your minds away. Ask me a question.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/04/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
12/07/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
We signed up for this massive online virtual reality rpg in the real world but none of us remember.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1078350

Think we signed up to have our memories wiped by God in order to save ourselves and others?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24908410
United States
12/07/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Humans or Humani are descended from Apes that were brought here by one of the four original Elder Races. The Apes were used to mine precious minerals and to serve the Elder Races as slaves. After the three other Elder Races arrived on Earth one of which was a humanoid bipedal race, the Apes were later upgraded by combining the DNA of the humanoid Elder Race and the Apes. This resulted in the Humani or the Human being. Because of this, the new slaves or servants quickly gained the favor of the Elder Races while the original slaves - the Apes fell out of favor. This would later lead to a slave war between the Apes and the Humani. Because the Elder Race that originally brought the Apes on this planet were responsible for the Apes, they too were attacked by the other Elder Races that supported the Humani or Humans. This war resulted in the defeat of the original first Elder Race to arrive on planet Earth and its Ape slaves. They were all slaughtered and wiped out except for a few survivors who escaped along with a few Ape slaves.

These three Elder Race who support and watch over the Humani are what you know today as the Reptilians, Plaedians, and the Dracos (another reptilian like species). The original Elder Race that first arrived on Earth and brought with them the Apes are what you know today as the Grey aliens. These four Elder Races and their slaves who have access to forbidden knowledge have been at war for centuries since the return of the Greys. The Greys are believed to have been secretly creating a Grey Humani hybrid being that could be used to infiltrated planet Earth and help the Greys to retake the planet from the other three Elder Races.

Today, this war is beginning to spill out into the normal Humani realm. The Humani who possess the forbidden knowledge of the true origins of the Human race have been secretly worshipping these three Elder Races and receiving help from them to keep them in power over the rest of the Humani race.

I am a member of the secret Humani ruling council of planet Earth and I have access to forbidden knowledge that will blow your minds away. Ask me a question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324617

Dood, I have seen the devil in spirit. And he does not want anyone's stinking gold.

Hop out of the matrix why dont ya. I don't know about Chuck Missler, but get right with God. He wants you to come home.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25582762
United States
12/07/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hop out of the matrix why dont ya. I don't know about Chuck Missler, but get right with God. He wants you to come home.

Truth.

This is all that matters.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Truth.

This is all that matters.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25582762

Hey.. In Christ, the Living Waters, the Light! hf

In this world, not of this world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29217285
United States
12/07/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's good to see so many waking up applausehf

Don't worry, we're leaving this simulation soon. hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/07/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170013

Somehow, I cant find the level that has me win the powerball lottery..

Or the level that makes me 20 something forever, Anyone have some cheat codes to get me there?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170013

Somehow, I cant find the level that has me win the powerball lottery..

Or the level that makes me 20 something forever, Anyone have some cheat codes to get me there?
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

He wants you to come home too.

Gotta put down that spoon first though. hf

GLP