Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How to recognize that the Illuminati are posing as "Christian" TV evangelists

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1313099
United States
04/05/2011 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How to recognize that the Illuminati are posing as "Christian" TV evangelists
I think your the Illuminati.

After all, when you take apart the name Salt and Light, you can easily see it is an anagram for "That All Dings".

How much symbolism do ya need?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1327266

huh??? pppfffftttt... bwahahahaha...

Matthew 5:13-16

Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Greg_B.

User ID: 1259308
United States
04/05/2011 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How to recognize that the Illuminati are posing as "Christian" TV evangelists
I heard JVI talking once, he was saying they were off the air for over a year and explained this was due to their criticism of Roman Catholicism. He said money quite coming in and so they no longer talk about Catholicism. He then looked at T-Rexella and they looked serious, then moved on. What an admision! The Bible doesn't matter, we're sold out!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1329848

So, if they're honest, they are sell-outs?

Seems to me they told you everything you need to know and now you want to punish them for it?
I'm not too fond of Signatures. Why would I want to end every post the same way?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another little (big) thing that bothers me a lot. Most os these bible thumping big wigs all live in huge mansions and expensive cars and so on. I have always believed that men of the 'cloth" should just be paid normal salaries and have their ezpenses covered and a retirement. The rest of the donations should go to feed the hungry, cloth the poor, give free medical to the sick and so on...
UH dont come back with I am jealous BS. I am wealthy through very respectable ways. Integrity first!
 Quoting: bolisking

Yes but no. Take Jack and Rexella for example. They are easily recognized all over the world. Some of what they do and say is controversial and angers people.

Therefore, they need a certain amount of security that only the wealthy can really afford. Celebrities need to be sequestered from potentially crazy and stupid people like OP, who thinks they're dangerous reptillian illuminatti come to eat their babies.

Can you imagine Jack and Rexella live next door to OP?

They live in Troy, MI which has it's good parts and mediocre parts. I've not seen their house/estate/whatever but when they go out to eat, they don't spend 50 between the two of them and they are amongst everyday middle-class to lower upper class people.
 Quoting: Greg_B.

oh, so now i am stupid and crazy?
i postulate a theory, you disagree.

i don't think reptilians eat babies... but they do sacrifice them in rituals.

my definition of reptilians - demons posing as humans, demons possessing humans, specific ones for supporting their agenda.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wasn't speaking to you then. that was to spartacus.
 Quoting: Salt & Light

If I'm the one who has met them, how could you be addressing someone else?

Anyway, I don't care who you're addressing, the point remains the same.
I'm not too fond of Signatures. Why would I want to end every post the same way?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

the quote of mine that you took was in response to spartacus, not you. please refer back.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

so, you are telling me that you met these people so you know intimately who they are and what they are all about?
Hear Downunder
User ID: 1329932
United Kingdom
04/05/2011 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
God created the heavens and the earth...
all things living and everthing else...
his hand is on everything that has been, and is yet to come...
nothing in this universe can happen without the will ogf God.

And yet these preachers tell us God needs your money, call now.

Fools - they are LIARS in the face of God and soon this will end.

AMEN
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

my definition of reptilians - demons posing as humans, demons possessing humans, specific ones for supporting their agenda.

#1: Your theory is crap, based on last names and someone "looks Reptillian"

#2: You seem stupid and Crazy.

#3: Nice people like Jack and Rexella shouldn't have to live next door to people who believe in Reptillians, whether they eat babies or otherwise.

JVI and Mrs. are nice people who believe what they say and try to bring people to Christ through their understanding of prophecy and observation of world events. They do not ask for donations, but will sell you their packaged videos at a price that's comparable to other produced media. JVI will tell you that if you watch the program, he pretty much covers everything in the videos anyway, and the videos are just compressed and specific for those who want it.

Your methodology for judging people is laughible and demonstrates a certain degree of stupidity coupled with delusional thinking.

You're dangerous, and probably need to be screened for Psychiatric disorder.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1329224
United States
04/05/2011 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
they accept CREDIT CARDS.
As Jesus Specifically went up against the money changers practice of USERY it's a safe bet any Church participating in the practice ain't following Jesus.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1329614

Yeah, apparently their God can raise the dead, heal the sick and create the universe but he just can't seem to figure out how to make a paper dollar bill.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

#1: Your theory is crap, based on last names and someone "looks Reptillian"

#2: You seem stupid and Crazy.

#3: Nice people like Jack and Rexella shouldn't have to live next door to people who believe in Reptillians, whether they eat babies or otherwise.

JVI and Mrs. are nice people who believe what they say and try to bring people to Christ through their understanding of prophecy and observation of world events. They do not ask for donations, but will sell you their packaged videos at a price that's comparable to other produced media. JVI will tell you that if you watch the program, he pretty much covers everything in the videos anyway, and the videos are just compressed and specific for those who want it.

Your methodology for judging people is laughible and demonstrates a certain degree of stupidity coupled with delusional thinking.

You're dangerous, and probably need to be screened for Psychiatric disorder.

you seem stupid and crazy. but, that's ok. everyone has opinions. why you are defending them so much based on my theory is a bit unusual.

you do realize that eschatology is not a biblical practice, right? we are told specifically not to practice it, nor focus on those things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 664728
New Zealand
04/05/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
good job OP
hf

all the trolls let you know you are on the right track

Osteen? We occasionally watch him here as comedy.

He blinks like a reptile!

and his "preaching" is so unbiblical, we watch for entertainment

if he does reference the bible at all---it is out of context and usually WRONG
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
so, you are telling me that you met these people so you know intimately who they are and what they are all about?

They've been around a LONG TIME, and if there was any dirt on them it would've come to light by now. Instead, they are quietly and dilligently doing their thing in little ole Troy, Michigan in spite of ever increasing Medical Problems.

I've met them enough times to have a lasting good impression about them, and I've seen enough of their show to believe they are earnest, if not misguided. The Man knows his Bible better than anyone, he truly has a gift. Whether that gift is being used properly, that's debatable, but he means well.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, apparently their God can raise the dead, heal the sick and create the universe but he just can't seem to figure out how to make a paper dollar bill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1329224

It takes money to finance your own televised show and produce Video. Jesus took money when it was offered.

Don't be so stupid.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

They've been around a LONG TIME, and if there was any dirt on them it would've come to light by now. Instead, they are quietly and dilligently doing their thing in little ole Troy, Michigan in spite of ever increasing Medical Problems.

I've met them enough times to have a lasting good impression about them, and I've seen enough of their show to believe they are earnest, if not misguided. The Man knows his Bible better than anyone, he truly has a gift. Whether that gift is being used properly, that's debatable, but he means well.

yeah, well Satan knows the bible word for word, too. that doesn't phase me much.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
you seem stupid and crazy. but, that's ok. everyone has opinions. why you are defending them so much based on my theory is a bit unusual.

you do realize that eschatology is not a biblical practice, right? we are told specifically not to practice it, nor focus on those things.

I am defending them because I know them and they are not here to defend themselves.

And you don't have a "Theory" you have a last name and a picture.

As for eschatology, if it wasn't something to think about we wouldn't have been given Revelation, nor would the OT prophets been given foretelling of Christ, and for any verse you can come up with forbidding the practice I will show you two that tell you to do it.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah, well Satan knows the bible word for word, too. that doesn't phase me much.

Why should it? You have a last name and a still photograph of Rexella....you've got everything you need to start judging people you don't know!

Awesome. Again, I think you're role playing because if you're not, you're crazy, stupid or both.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am defending them because I know them and they are not here to defend themselves.

And you don't have a "Theory" you have a last name and a picture.

As for eschatology, if it wasn't something to think about we wouldn't have been given Revelation, nor would the OT prophets been given foretelling of Christ, and for any verse you can come up with forbidding the practice I will show you two that tell you to do it.

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.Matthew 24: 3y-39
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why should it? You have a last name and a still photograph of Rexella....you've got everything you need to start judging people you don't know!

Awesome. Again, I think you're role playing because if you're not, you're crazy, stupid or both.

why do you continue to misquote me. i have not posted even one photograph.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.Matthew 24: 3y-39

Nothing in this passage says "don't practice Eschatology" in fact, it tells you what to look for.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
As promised, here are two verses that tell us we SHOULD practice eschatology.

Note the watching, waiting, anticipation and preparedness in the following passage: "Let your waist be girded and your lamps burning; and you yourselves be like men who wait for their master, when he will return from the wedding, that when he comes and knocks they may open to him immediately. Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching" (Luke 12:35-36).

Jesus concluded His message by saying, "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect" (verse 40).

Much later, Jesus echoed that point: "Behold, I am coming as a thief [meaning suddenly and unexpectedly]. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame" (Revelation 16:15). Wearing garments, especially white raiment, symbolizes a good spiritual condition (Revelation 3:1-5, 18). We must not be caught undressed—unprepared.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing in this passage says "don't practice Eschatology" in fact, it tells you what to look for.

if nobody knows... not even Jesus knows, then what would be the point?
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
she looks classic reptilian to me. sorry bud.

I am not misquoting you, you said she "looks classic reptillian" so you must be referring to some image of her to make that determination.
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

One doesn't know the exact day and hour, but one knows the season, and the signs.

Haven't even gotten into the fig tree and it's leaves, and the generation that will not pass yet.

But you already know these things, you're just fixated on making stupid, pointless arguments
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266868
United States
04/05/2011 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
God will reconcile with Jack Van Impe and judge what he has done. I can not subscribe to his statement below. And a world church with all doctrines accepted is a doctrine of demons.

In an article for the October-December 1995 issue of Foundation Magazine Van Impe offered praise to Pope John Paul II and praise for the Pope's plan for unity among all "Christians" and the establishment of a "world church." John Paul II, whom evangelicals like Van Impe have praised, trusted Mary instead of Christ for his eternal destiny. In a February 1980 addendum to his Last Will and Testament of March 6, 1979, John Paul II entrusted "that decisive moment [of death] to the Mother of Christ and of the Church [and] of my hope. In life and in death, Totus Tuus [totally yours] through the Immaculate." Embroidered inside all of his robes was the phrase, Totus tuus sum Maria, "Mary I am all yours." His Apostolic Letter of Oct. 16, 2002, ended with these words:

O Blessed Rosary of Mary, sweet chain which unites us to God, bond of love which unites us to the angels, tower of salvation against the assaults of Hell, safe port in our universal shipwreck, we will never abandon you. You will be our comfort in the hour of death: yours our final kiss as life ebbs away. And the last word from our lips will be your sweet name, O Queen of the Rosary of Pompei, O dearest Mother, O Refuge of Sinners, O Sovereign Consoler of the Afflicted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

One doesn't know the exact day and hour, but one knows the season, and the signs.

Haven't even gotten into the fig tree and it's leaves, and the generation that will not pass yet.

But you already know these things, you're just fixated on making stupid, pointless arguments

not necessary to call me names.
i also engage in some aspects of looking for the signs of the end times. but at the end of the day, nobody knows. we are to be prepared, alert. but to spend an entire ministry on it is pretty pointless, in my opinion. nobody knows when, nobody.

the reptilian remark was snarky on my part. but, she does fit the bill as far as appearances go.

lets agree to disagree and move on, k?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.deceptioninthechurch.com]

Benny Hinn and Necromancy(Talking to the Dead)
The following excerpts from a message by Benny Hinn are quite revealing as to the direction of the Charismatic insanity. Benny Hinn is clearly their leading star and much of the church world seems oblivious of his Biblical departure. Necromancy is communication with the dead and is absolutely forbidden by Holy Scripture. Moses stated, "There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer." (Deuteronomy 18:10-11).

Isaiah added a clear warning that we are to seek our God by seeking His law and His testimony and if we seek any other source or spirit it is because there is no light in us. Listen to Isaiah, "And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them." (Isaiah 8:19-20).

Look at these statements made by Mr. Hinn at the Blaisdale Arena, Honolulu, HI, on February 28, 1997.

I’ve know moments of such anointings, it’s really hard for me to describe those moments. I’ve known moments when I’ve not only felt the presence of God, I’ve smelled the presence of God. I did this morning right here. And others around me smelled the fragrance of frankincense. In Detroit, Michigan, so great was the presence of God, the entire building filled up with a mist and we began to breathe in and smell it, frankincense, presence of the Lord. Steve Brock, you smelled it with me and Ron . . . I’ve seen the presence of God. I’ve not only felt it. I’ve not only smelled it. I’ve seen it with my own eyes."

[link to www.deceptioninthechurch.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
False Teachers & Prophets

From www.defendchrist.org
[link to educate-yourself.org]
July 10, 2005

[link to defendchrist.org]

FALSE TEACHERS...Benny Hinn, T.D. Jakes, Robert Schuller, Marilyn Hickey, Paul & Jan Crouch, Rod Parsley, R.W. Shambach, Carlton Pearson, John Avanzinni, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland, John Hagee, Jessie Duplantis, Oral Roberts, Richard Roberts, Kenneth Hagin Sr., Kenneth Hagin Jr., Frederick Price, Creflo Dollar, Rodney Howard Browne, Jack Van Impe, Rinehard Bonnke, Texx Marrs, Joyce Meyer, Morris Cerello, John Kilpatrick, Clarence McClendon, Kent Hovind, Rick Joyner, Hal Lindsey, Charles Capps, Robert Tilton.

FALSE PROPHETS...Ellen G. White, Joseph Smith, Kim Clement, Mark Charonna, Juanita Bynum, Brigham Young, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Jack Van Impe, John Kilpatrick.

HERETICAL BOOKS & MOVEMENTS...New World Translation, Kenneth Copeland Study Bible, Book of Mormon, Brownsville Revival, Azusu Street Revival, Pensacola Outpouring, Holy Laughter, Slain in the Spirit, Gospel in the Stars, Endtime Restorationism, Perpetual 5-Fold Ministry, Free Masonry.

PROBLEMATIC TEACHERS...Pat Robertson, D. James Kennedy, Joel Osteen.

[link to educate-yourself.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325513
United States
04/05/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is more false prophets.

[link to www.beastprophets.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/05/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
T.D. Jakes denies the Trinity. That makes his church a cult. Jakes has many other false teachings including word-faith, and the prosperity gospel.

Robert Schuller, is a positive thinking guru who denies essential Christian doctrine.

Marilyn Hickey is a word-faith teacher teaching false doctrine. One of her tapes recods her having a conversation with her billfold, commanding the billfold to fill itself with greenbacks.

Paul Crouch is responsible for an unending open door welcoming false teachers and prophets to his pulpit no matter how outlandish their their aberant teachings may be. Croch has publicly stated that anyone who tests the teaching of any ministers on his programs will go straight to hell. Crouch has openly stated his desire to kill Christian apologists who point out heresy preached on his stations.

Rod Parsley is a word-faith preacher who specializes in whipping up his audiences into altered states of consciousness. His outlandish style is attractive to people who get emotionally carried away by repetitive music and mantras.

R.W. Shambach
is an incredible con-artist used by CBN to raise money during their telethons. With scare tactics and false teaching, Shambach surgically convinces thousands to send their money to finance the heretical TBN .
Greg_B.

United States
04/05/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
not necessary to call me names.
i also engage in some aspects of looking for the signs of the end times. but at the end of the day, nobody knows. we are to be prepared, alert. but to spend an entire ministry on it is pretty pointless, in my opinion. nobody knows when, nobody.

the reptilian remark was snarky on my part. but, she does fit the bill as far as appearances go.

lets agree to disagree and move on, k?

We don't disagree, though. What we have here is a lack of personal insight and failure to take responsibility for reckless remarks about people you don't know.

I told you to go ahead and take JVI and Rexella off of your list, because I have met them numerous times and can personally validate their sincerity, kindness, humility and so on.

Rather than replace your notions with actual testimony from someone who knows them, you sink your teeth in even further, which is a sign of stupidity.

You then denounce Eschatology and then admit to practicing it yourself. You said it was forbidden, but demonstrate that idea with scripture that says nothing of the sort.

I produce two versus that show you it is not just permissable, but EXPECTED, and rather than intelligently face your error, take responsibility and humbly concede you have NOTHING on JVI and Rexella, you have the audacity to offer "Agree to disagree?"

Really???

Another sign of stupidity is to act as if everyone else is just as stupid. Well, sorry, you've got the wrong guy.

I'll give you one more chance to own up, retract and take personal responsibility for your actions in front of all who are following this.

If you persist, you reveal once and for all who you ARE.

GLP