Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How to recognize that the Illuminati are posing as "Christian" TV evangelists

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 727691
United States
04/06/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How to recognize that the Illuminati are posing as "Christian" TV evangelists
if you are involved in Christianity, then you are deceived.

"Jesus" was NOT a Christian.

Go read the Tanakh! Get informed.

Paul of Tarsus was a FALSE PROPHET!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1052634

i wouldn't go that far, but i see where you are coming from. the tanakh, in my opinion, is deception.
 Quoting: Salt & Light

OP...you think the Old Testament is a deception?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1313099
United States
04/06/2011 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: How to recognize that the Illuminati are posing as "Christian" TV evangelists
if you are involved in Christianity, then you are deceived.

"Jesus" was NOT a Christian.

Go read the Tanakh! Get informed.

Paul of Tarsus was a FALSE PROPHET!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1052634

i wouldn't go that far, but i see where you are coming from. the tanakh, in my opinion, is deception.

OP...you think the Old Testament is a deception?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 727691

edit....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/06/2011 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for night crew
Life and Love

User ID: 1324426
United States
04/06/2011 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump This is has been a good thread of interesting discussions. Thanks, S&L.
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
RTS

User ID: 1221068
United States
04/06/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
they accept CREDIT CARDS.
As Jesus Specifically went up against the money changers practice of USERY it's a safe bet any Church participating in the practice ain't following Jesus.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1329614

I know her post is stupid. Comparing what to what? She should leave them alone,

Go after drug dealers instead and child abusers instead of tv preachers and calling them Illuminati, lol..

Some people have too much time on their hands
 Quoting: SPARTACUS 23

Individuals like Billy Graham are ACTIVELY involved..you FU#KING TOOL

[link to educate-yourself.org]

Last Edited by RTS on 04/06/2011 09:38 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298838
United States
04/06/2011 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For the OP exhibiting grace and dignity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/07/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Life and Love

you are so welcome. by the way, what do you think of Dr. Stanley?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/07/2011 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For the OP exhibiting grace and dignity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1298838

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/08/2011 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
please see this thread. this is a prime example of what i am talking about going on in "Christian" churches everywhere.

Thread: !!!TERRIFYING VIDEO!!! "False Spirits invade the Church" !!! Fellow Christians PLEASE WATCH!!! (Page 4)
Life and Love

United States
04/08/2011 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I only know him by name, so I really don't have an informed opinion.

I am very leery, however, of anyone with a large, slick organization, handlers, fund raising offices, toll free numbers, and things like that. (I have no idea if Dr. Stanley has any/all of these.)

I think some of these so-called pastors forget that Jesus never had an organization, never held a fund raiser, didn't need toll-free numbers. He did pretty good at spreading the Gospel!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/08/2011 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I only know him by name, so I really don't have an informed opinion.

I am very leery, however, of anyone with a large, slick organization, handlers, fund raising offices, toll free numbers, and things like that. (I have no idea if Dr. Stanley has any/all of these.)

I think some of these so-called pastors forget that Jesus never had an organization, never held a fund raiser, didn't need toll-free numbers. He did pretty good at spreading the Gospel!

true. thanks. Charles Stanley seemed pretty ok to me. but, he does have a tv ministry. was just wondering what you thought.

thanks, L&L
Life and Love

United States
04/08/2011 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only media evangelist I have much knowledge of is Oral Roberts (I knew his daughter-in-law before she was his daughter-in-law.)

He had quite the money laundering scheme going on, from what I was told. He would write books and then give them away on his TV show. But unknown to the viewers, the "Oral Roberts Evangelistic Society" would buy the books from him (with donations from viewers) so that they could be "given away." He got very rich from that scheme.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11028254
United States
02/19/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a theory that most, if not all, TV evangelists are Illuminati/false teachers. TV, as we all know, is ruled by Illuminati. I also postulate that false TV evangelists can not only be spotted by their name, but their name speaks of their hidden agenda. Illuminati must reveal their agenda before they can execute it. I think this is done in the TV evangelist's names.

Example:

Evangelist: Creflo Dollar

Agenda: Prosperity "theology" centered on the notion that God provides material prosperity for those he favors. Founder of World Changers Church International,Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity from Oral Roberts University in 1998.

Name is obvious - Dollar

Evangelist: Benny Hinn

Agenda: Charismatic faith healer, "Miracle Crusades," claims to channel the Holy Spirit to heal the sick. Hinn is frequently welcomed during his crusades by kings, prime ministers, and heads of state. Self-proclaimed to have "The Anointing"—the power purportedly given by God and transmitted through Hinn to carry out supernatural acts. At Hinn's Miracle Crusades, he has allegedly healed attendees of blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS, and severe physical injuries. However, investigative reports by the Los Angeles Times, NBC's Dateline, the CBC's The Fifth Estate, and the Nine Network's 60 Minutes have called these claims into question.

Hinn has also caused controversy for theological remarks and claims he has made during TV appearances. In 1999, Hinn appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (we all know their agenda, right?), claiming that God had given him a vision predicting the resurrection of thousands of dead people after watching the network—laying out a scenario of people placing their dead loved ones' hands on TV screens tuned into the station—and suggesting that TBN would be "an extension of Heaven to Earth" (taken from Wikipedia).

His name closely resembles Djinn.

Evangelist: Jack Van Impe

Agenda: Eschatologist (part theology, philosophy, and futurology concerned with what are believed to be the final events in history, or the ultimate destiny of humanity, commonly referred to as the end of the world or the World to Come. The Oxford English Dictionary defines it as "concerned with ‘the four last things: death, judgment, heaven, and hell.') Van Impe's website claims that he is known as the "Walking Bible" because of his extensive memorization of Bible verses.

Also a musician and recording artist. Jack notes that during his years working with the Billy Graham crusades, Van Impe met his future wife, Rexella, who was also a musician with the crusades.

Name: Van Impe ("of the imp.")
An imp is a mythological being similar to a fairy or demon, frequently described in folklore and superstition. Originating from Germanic folklore, the imp was a small lesser demon. It should also be noted that demons in Germanic legends were not necessarily always evil. Imps were often mischievous rather than evil or harmful, and in some regions they were portrayed as attendants of the gods.

...continued....

Creflo Dollar sounds like Freeflow Dollars... Never liked that guy one second.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

It also sounds like "Clepto dollar--as in to steal LOL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a theory that most, if not all, TV evangelists are Illuminati/false teachers. TV, as we all know, is ruled by Illuminati. I also postulate that false TV evangelists can not only be spotted by their name, but their name speaks of their hidden agenda. Illuminati must reveal their agenda before they can execute it. I think this is done in the TV evangelist's names.

Example:

Evangelist: Creflo Dollar

Agenda: Prosperity "theology" centered on the notion that God provides material prosperity for those he favors. Founder of World Changers Church International,Creflo Dollar Ministries, and Arrow Records. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Divinity from Oral Roberts University in 1998.

Name is obvious - Dollar

Evangelist: Benny Hinn

Agenda: Charismatic faith healer, "Miracle Crusades," claims to channel the Holy Spirit to heal the sick. Hinn is frequently welcomed during his crusades by kings, prime ministers, and heads of state. Self-proclaimed to have "The Anointing"—the power purportedly given by God and transmitted through Hinn to carry out supernatural acts. At Hinn's Miracle Crusades, he has allegedly healed attendees of blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS, and severe physical injuries. However, investigative reports by the Los Angeles Times, NBC's Dateline, the CBC's The Fifth Estate, and the Nine Network's 60 Minutes have called these claims into question.

Hinn has also caused controversy for theological remarks and claims he has made during TV appearances. In 1999, Hinn appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (we all know their agenda, right?), claiming that God had given him a vision predicting the resurrection of thousands of dead people after watching the network—laying out a scenario of people placing their dead loved ones' hands on TV screens tuned into the station—and suggesting that TBN would be "an extension of Heaven to Earth" (taken from Wikipedia).

His name closely resembles Djinn.

Evangelist: Jack Van Impe

Agenda: Eschatologist (part theology, philosophy, and futurology concerned with what are believed to be the final events in history, or the ultimate destiny of humanity, commonly referred to as the end of the world or the World to Come. The Oxford English Dictionary defines it as "concerned with ‘the four last things: death, judgment, heaven, and hell.') Van Impe's website claims that he is known as the "Walking Bible" because of his extensive memorization of Bible verses.

Also a musician and recording artist. Jack notes that during his years working with the Billy Graham crusades, Van Impe met his future wife, Rexella, who was also a musician with the crusades.

Name: Van Impe ("of the imp.")
An imp is a mythological being similar to a fairy or demon, frequently described in folklore and superstition. Originating from Germanic folklore, the imp was a small lesser demon. It should also be noted that demons in Germanic legends were not necessarily always evil. Imps were often mischievous rather than evil or harmful, and in some regions they were portrayed as attendants of the gods.

...continued....

Creflo Dollar sounds like Freeflow Dollars... Never liked that guy one second.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

It also sounds like "Clepto dollar--as in to steal LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11028254

yep!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7356282
United States
02/19/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread! Anyone else notice the shill tactics employed by Apollo, aka Spartacus, on page 1? Classic textbook style.
Hermittao

User ID: 11113210
United States
02/19/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I certainly hope that the "Christian" TV evangelists are part of the Illuminati, because if they are, I would be far more confident that we have nothing to worry about.

My favorite “TV Preacher” comment: “If the King James bible was good enough for Jesus, then it’s good enough for me.”

nutkick
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams - Acts 2:17 (KJV)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509082
United States
02/19/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pyramid hand signal at 10:50. Sublime Knights Elected at 11:25. Mike Hoggard.

They are laughing behind the scenes at the gullible nondiscerning Christians who eat this up eat like candy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11112693
Australia
02/19/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't read teh whole thread, but yeah they'd go for leadership positions. I've watched some of the tele-evangelists, they're often quite talented at public speaking and aren't bad at it, but you get very little exposition between the ad breaks and the calls for money. There's like maybe 5 minutes of worthwhile material in a half hour show.

It's not just the tele-evangelists, I'm also disgusted and have always been by the money collection process in churches, one is supposed to be there to worship and fellowship and there's a kind of mood to that, it's a group mind thing, and whether its 'pass the plate' (Presbyterian) 'pass a bucket with holes in the bottom' (trendy Pentecostal) or pass a net bag on a long wooden pole' (catholic), essentially what they are doing is interrupting a communication with god with an demand for money. The money collection in churches is no different it IS the ad break that interrupts the show. That's why I'm unchurched.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't read teh whole thread, but yeah they'd go for leadership positions. I've watched some of the tele-evangelists, they're often quite talented at public speaking and aren't bad at it, but you get very little exposition between the ad breaks and the calls for money. There's like maybe 5 minutes of worthwhile material in a half hour show.

It's not just the tele-evangelists, I'm also disgusted and have always been by the money collection process in churches, one is supposed to be there to worship and fellowship and there's a kind of mood to that, it's a group mind thing, and whether its 'pass the plate' (Presbyterian) 'pass a bucket with holes in the bottom' (trendy Pentecostal) or pass a net bag on a long wooden pole' (catholic), essentially what they are doing is interrupting a communication with god with an demand for money. The money collection in churches is no different it IS the ad break that interrupts the show. That's why I'm unchurched.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11112693

I hear ya! I refuse to go to church now because I can smell the stink of the charlatans from the parking lot now. Seriously, though, it's like the congregation is under some mass hypnotic trance.

I recently came across an expert hypnotist, as he calls himself, and I've tried to dig out some secrets of the trade from him. He claims a lot of televangelists are master hypnotists. Also good example is Obama's speeches.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/19/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The money lenders are back in the temple!

There is a theory that speech is hynotic, don't know a lot about it though. Sociopaths can often be mesmerising speakers, along with 'glib', they have the 'gift of the gab'.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a theory that speech is hynotic, don't know a lot about it though. Sociopaths can often be mesmerising speakers, along with 'glib', they have the 'gift of the gab'.

One of the things I've learned is master hypnotists use a sort of undulating crescendo of voice pattern and also to add pregnant pauses in the speech.
hoot no more/hasheater
User ID: 11122052
United Kingdom
02/19/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
heck I'm from Jim Baker's home town.....don't have to draw me any roadmap on those poop packers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5141147
Canada
02/19/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a false religion because i grew up in the Church of God myself as a kid. I quit going to church after I left home. I simply couldn't get anything out of it. It's all about control to me. They control,and smother you to death. But they sure love that money. Seems to me these folks are gonna have a lot of explaining to do when Judgement Day comes.

I know nobody is perfect,but organised religion is just brainwashing BS,period! Christianity today is NOT what Jesus wanted for his church. The things they teach are not what he taught. And He is very ashamed of these people for corrupting his good name and reputation for a dollar.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/19/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

One of the things I've learned is master hypnotists use a sort of undulating crescendo of voice pattern and also to add pregnant pauses in the speech.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1509082

Yes, it's voice tone, pause, more than the actual words, not what you say but how you say it, there's a particular resonance to these voices and I think a lot of media talking heads try for that resonance, I know they do speech/voice work to produce a particular type of voice. This is a good example although it's a film intro, 'Europa' an actor not a hypnotist, but the styling of the voice is similar.

[link to www.youtube.com]
xxterrencexx
User ID: 10887207
Canada
02/20/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
'Why dont you pick on Tribal machete bearing thugs in Africa or the Foster Care system abusers raping kids or the Meth Head lab workers or the drug cartels in Mexico. or the child porn producers all around the world.

Geez....

Youre weird. thats all you got? lol

A perfect example of the "ridicule instead of reason" approach that I mentioned above.

spartacus openly worships satan. ignore...

Go to Africa, Darfur, Sierra Leone

Youll find a very NON Illuminati/white Christian Evangelist nation there,

You might like Africa, lots more than Evil Illuminati America.

Who do you worship Apollo? I have never heard you openly put up who you actually worship as God? My guess is that you worship Lucifer or are at a lower level of freemasonry and have an open religion to believe in whoever you want. Who do you believe in?

You either serve Jesus or Lucifer

and im not talking about no free mason Jesus, Im talking about Jesus Christ who came to die for all our sins and free us from the satanic system that this earth is part of! Even Jesus said that Lucifer is the Small God of earth, he is the prince of the air! Jesus saves all and we are usually poor as the ones who serve Lucifer are given all the pleasures of the earth such as money, fame, material goods and women!

Be in the world not of it!
xxterrencexx
User ID: 10887207
Canada
02/20/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
above

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:24

Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/20/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Tithing 10% of your income/earned money to the church is NOT scriptural.
Judethz

User ID: 5159851
United Kingdom
02/20/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread! Anyone else notice the shill tactics employed by Apollo, aka Spartacus, on page 1? Classic textbook style.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7356282

9teen Yeah, he was all over this thread like an ill fitting suit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290518
United States
02/20/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was not on earth to spread the gospel, he was the gospel, he came to earth to die

for all sins of all mankind, before him and after him.

He was fully man, fully God

He came to earth, and when it became his time to preach, to gather his disciples, he taught them, it was their job to spread the gospel.

Jesus showed us what God is like. He told us who God was, and showed us what God is like. He explained to us of God's love, he told parables, he laughed, he loved his friends and enemies, he ate with them both, he willingly went to the cross.

don't compare Jesus to an evangelist

the ones on tv are questionable because of the riches they obtain.

Jesus said, it is easier to thread a camel through a needle then a rich man go to heaven, you would think these rich evangelists would heed that, and beware.

I can't judge them, but I do not send them money. My money goes to a local church who feeds, houses and clothes the poor in our community.

Don't over think it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/20/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7356282

:9teen: Yeah, he was all over this thread like an ill fitting suit.
 Quoting: Judethz

1rof1

GLP