Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,031 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,168,167
Pageviews Today: 2,245,217Threads Today: 1,053Posts Today: 19,728
11:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Alien abduction, Old Hag Syndrome, Sleep Paralysis.

Jet Wylie  (OP)

User ID: 1353711
France
04/24/2011 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Alien abduction, Old Hag Syndrome, Sleep Paralysis.
bump
“I think there's something strangely musical about noise.”

Trent Reznor

“And when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1355060
United States
04/24/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Waking Sleep Paralysis: The Holy Grail For New Lucid Dreamers & OBEers
Jet Wylie  (OP)

France
04/24/2011 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Waking Sleep Paralysis: The Holy Grail For New Lucid Dreamers & OBEers

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1355060

Thankyou for the vid!

Trent Reznor

“And when the day arrives I'll become the sky and I'll become the sea and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.”
Jet Wylie  (OP)

France
04/24/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Trent Reznor

gr8scot

User ID: 1356179
United Kingdom
04/25/2011 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
About 10 years ago, I stopped over in Manchester returning to Scotland after a week in Greece with my ex. However, I had a disturbed sleep whilst stopping over in the Portland Hotel. We switched off the lights, and were in a deep sleep until around 3am. I felt as if I woke up but I obviously had paralysis of some sort. I saw an old slim woman walk from the end of my bed to my bedside reaching to put her hands around my throat. I screamed the room down like a little girl. My ex asked if I switched the light on, but I hadn't. She turned around and went back to sleep, while I sat awake crapping my pants the rest of the night.

I'm now 31 years old, married, and agnostic. Although, toyed with Yi-Guan Tao for a while. I have been told by a Taiwanese fortune teller that I have lots of ghosts surrounding me.

I believe I've seen ghosts on an other couple of occasions. Once, I seen the ghost of a male whilst working in a customers kitchen in an old job. I told her what I had seen, and she then told me that her father had just died of a heart attack on a golf course a few weeks earlier.

The other occasion was staying in my wife's family home in Taipei, I seen a shadowy black figure walking through the hallway. My in-laws told me that they also seen this figure, which was believed to be their late father/husband.

My earliest experience, was sitting as a teenager with my mother and step-father in our home. We felt an unexplained breeze and a bang, then the living-room door slammed shut.
Jet Wylie  (OP)

France
04/25/2011 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
About 10 years ago, I stopped over in Manchester returning to Scotland after a week in Greece with my ex. However, I had a disturbed sleep whilst stopping over in the Portland Hotel. We switched off the lights, and were in a deep sleep until around 3am. I felt as if I woke up but I obviously had paralysis of some sort. I saw an old slim woman walk from the end of my bed to my bedside reaching to put her hands around my throat. I screamed the room down like a little girl. My ex asked if I switched the light on, but I hadn't. She turned around and went back to sleep, while I sat awake crapping my pants the rest of the night.

I'm now 31 years old, married, and agnostic. Although, toyed with Yi-Guan Tao for a while. I have been told by a Taiwanese fortune teller that I have lots of ghosts surrounding me.

I believe I've seen ghosts on an other couple of occasions. Once, I seen the ghost of a male whilst working in a customers kitchen in an old job. I told her what I had seen, and she then told me that her father had just died of a heart attack on a golf course a few weeks earlier.

The other occasion was staying in my wife's family home in Taipei, I seen a shadowy black figure walking through the hallway. My in-laws told me that they also seen this figure, which was believed to be their late father/husband.

My earliest experience, was sitting as a teenager with my mother and step-father in our home. We felt an unexplained breeze and a bang, then the living-room door slammed shut.
 Quoting: gr8scot

Thanks Gr8Scot!! Creepy story mate! More like ghosts than poltergeists, if you experience these often you should start to develop a way to record the phenomena. Like i said in an earlier post, when certain entities or poltergeist activity occurs..... it is usually always accompanied by high levels of electromagnet frequencies and low level radiation. That is a fact. Scientists use that fact to hypothesize that apparitions and slight (not extreme) poltergeist activity is caused by electromagnet frequencies affecting the frontal lobe of a person and causes hallucinations and a 'sixth sense'. So we know that people DO experience these things because scientists are trying to explain the phenomenon. Perhaps the high levels of EMF and low level radiation is caused by a rip in our dimension.... spacetime if you will. Microscopic black holes open up every where all time, particles appear and disappear in and out of our light spectrum. Where did they come from and where did they go? Dark matter?

Trent Reznor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1340387
United States
04/25/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Microscopic black holes open up every where all time, particles appear and disappear in and out of our light spectrum.
--------------------------------
yes they do OP!!
i learned they actually exist, for real.

one afternoon, my cigarette accidently flew from my hand while i was gesturing and rolled underneath a refridgerator in my sisters house.
i had taken a few puffs already so i knew it was lit really good.no smoke trail..
it just wasnt under there guys, anywhere... nor up on some metal lip anywhere.
it was dusty under the fridge and pieces of moldy food and stuff.
the search was increasingly frustrating, we couldnt find any holes it could have fallen into, no cracks between floor and wall.
my bother in law actually pulled the fridge OUT away from the wall after he had gotten on his knees to look for himself.
HE couldnt find it and became more stumped that the cigarette had truly one hundred percent disappeared.into nothing, gone god only knows where.GONE.
im SO fricking HAPPY someone ELSE was there and saw the whole thing as it happened.
from then on, i was careful and alert in her kitchen, U bet.

that day i told them they must be the proud owners of a BLACK HOLE, because what ELSE could it have possibly been??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1356484
United Kingdom
04/25/2011 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen several figures in my room this year. Usually individuals but on two occasions pairs. Each figure is different. One was a 7-foot medusa headed figure. On two occasions I have tried to grab them (seriously I was more pissed off than scared). But they always disappear before you can touch them. Another one was a woman (not old) bent over my body looking like she was going to lift my legs. She had one arm under my legs and the other arm stretched over the top off them. I immediately tried to grab her - it was that real.
The latest one was an ugly woman (maybe man?) sitting on my legs and scouling at me, this one I lunged at. Her/ his face was I guess about two foot from mine. Of all the figures this really scared the shit out of me. I sat up in bed for a while and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I cannot remember ever being more scared.
Real or imaginary? I don't know, but whatever they are is not from our normal realm. I expect to see more.
Jet Wylie  (OP)

France
04/25/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Microscopic black holes open up every where all time, particles appear and disappear in and out of our light spectrum.
--------------------------------
yes they do OP!!
i learned they actually exist, for real.

one afternoon, my cigarette accidently flew from my hand while i was gesturing and rolled underneath a refridgerator in my sisters house.
i had taken a few puffs already so i knew it was lit really good.no smoke trail..
it just wasnt under there guys, anywhere... nor up on some metal lip anywhere.
it was dusty under the fridge and pieces of moldy food and stuff.
the search was increasingly frustrating, we couldnt find any holes it could have fallen into, no cracks between floor and wall.
my bother in law actually pulled the fridge OUT away from the wall after he had gotten on his knees to look for himself.
HE couldnt find it and became more stumped that the cigarette had truly one hundred percent disappeared.into nothing, gone god only knows where.GONE.
im SO fricking HAPPY someone ELSE was there and saw the whole thing as it happened.
from then on, i was careful and alert in her kitchen, U bet.

that day i told them they must be the proud owners of a BLACK HOLE, because what ELSE could it have possibly been??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1340387

Hey AC, that's a bit of a funny story. However the microscope black holes i speak of only affect particles. It is so small that you would never see. These kind of black holes are always unstable, meaning that they collapse they cannot sustain themselves. Despite the name, they are in no way the same as a typical black usually found in the centre of galaxies. If a black were to take your cigarette, it would have enough mass to stabilize and grow and you nor i wouldn't be having this conversation. Haha i don't know where your smoke went, but i'm sure it wasn't a black hole who stole it. thanks for your post.

btw, stop smoking....... it could kill you peace

Trent Reznor

Jet Wylie  (OP)

France
04/25/2011 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen several figures in my room this year. Usually individuals but on two occasions pairs. Each figure is different. One was a 7-foot medusa headed figure. On two occasions I have tried to grab them (seriously I was more pissed off than scared). But they always disappear before you can touch them. Another one was a woman (not old) bent over my body looking like she was going to lift my legs. She had one arm under my legs and the other arm stretched over the top off them. I immediately tried to grab her - it was that real.
The latest one was an ugly woman (maybe man?) sitting on my legs and scouling at me, this one I lunged at. Her/ his face was I guess about two foot from mine. Of all the figures this really scared the shit out of me. I sat up in bed for a while and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I cannot remember ever being more scared.
Real or imaginary? I don't know, but whatever they are is not from our normal realm. I expect to see more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1356484

Sounds quite scary! Haha maybe you should punch them in the face, see what happens!! Thanks for your post ;)

Trent Reznor

Jet Wylie  (OP)

France
04/28/2011 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Trent Reznor

Rick James

User ID: 1373352
United States
05/07/2011 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've had many experiences of this, and I don't like to talk about them, cuz they bring memories and then maybe tend to come back (which makes me think that either I control it all in my brain, or control it spiritually somehow).

What I am about to tell is true, true, true, I put my freedom on it!

Anyways, the most significant situation involves being sexually assulted in my sleep by what seems to be a very attractive, yet evil, yet extremely sensual entity. Just thinking about it both gives me a bonerhitit and scares the pants out of me at the same time!!!wtf

It all started when I was 17 and was interested in magic and the occult. I prayed God the creator of the Universe to please give me an OBE (out of body experience). That same night, I set up an online radionics program (whether it worked or not is up to the reader to decide) and even later that night, I suddenly was half awake-half asleep. I then realized (believed) that I was likely having an OBE because I started feel my whole body vibrating in extreme intensity, if I can recall I was hearing a loud pulsing ringing, then my ears popped and I thought I was out of my body for a split second. Then, I realized since I can have an OBE, or might just be dreaming, I will manifest me having sex with an imaginary woman. In a split second, I felt a presence in the room and felt a woman on top of me... let's just say way more enjoyable than real sex, even though I was a virgin. all of the sudden, I felt like a probe was stuck in my... you know where... and it started to suck the life force out of me! Then I felt extreme pain in my spleen (try researching the spleen chakra to see what I mean) as if I were gonna die! From what I can recall, I started praying to God for help, but that didn't help. Then I started praying to Jesus, but that didn't help EITHER!1dunno1 So I started to sincerely for my life to pray the Lord's prayer, and then the "Entity" got off of me and I sensed it go through a wall, and went away. When I woke up, I got angry and started cursing at the thing and briefly saw red sparkly lights on top of my bed. BTW when I got up out of the bed it was about 3:33 AM, which you should research because I've read and saw on a movie (I can't remember which one it was, but it had to do with a possessed female) that it's the mockery of when Jesus died. Just something to keep in mind. I went back to sleep and when I woke up to get ready for school, I found out I had extremely soiled underwear filled with you guessed it... Even when I was awake I suddenly fell into sleep paralysis and fell beside the door unable to move, feeling a presence or more presences trying to attack me in the same fashion last night! Right after that, I jizzed all over my clean underwear a whole lot like I have never before again. After all of that, I gradually started seeng auras around people. To this day, I wonder what the heck that was all about.

Before that incident and even after, I still tended to wake up at exactly 3:33 AM or around 3:00 but not before that.

Before that, I've had sleep paralysis since I was, I don't know, say around 13-14ish? Even before that, I remember since I was around 4 feeling evil presences in my room when I was sleep paralysis,hiding and I knew nothing about it then, nor to my knowledge me or anyone was into spiritualist stuff or anything like that.

I have seen a four foot tall pitch black shadow person hover across my room twice that looked like a robed hooded figure that somehow "wanted" to scare me. but I read about how some entities tend to suck on fear so I just got angry instead and cursed it out.

the last time I had sleep paralysis was around a month ago when I was very tired after finishing college homework at home with my parents. I suddenly was in a lucid dream as I can recall when all of the sudden I was wide awake for what seemed like a couple of minutes and started to feel the strong vibrations across my whole body. I then started to hear this very loud buzzing droning noise (alien craft, perhaps?abduct) and it sounded in a way I can't really describe the sound, but it's veery creepy and alien. After that, I opened my right eye and could've sworn I left the bathroom light in my room on (I live in the attic lol5a) and peeked out of the covers in the dark room and saw a thin, beautiful woman somewhere around 27 yrs. old wearing a dress like in The Grudge. I realized I was probably dreaming because I always keep the bathroom light onhiding to see for myself whether It a dream, elaborate hallucination caused by sleep paralysis, something real, or all of the above. I woke up and assured myself I was awake, and saw the light on, went to the bathroom and went to see my reflection in the mirror. Yes! It was probably a dream!

All in all, (oh shit, it's 1:00AM I should get to bed) I sometimes wonder whether I'm dreaming, being attacked by spirits, or even abducted by aliens when I have these experiences. Sleep Paralysis is NO JOKE, It's not fun, and don't attract the wrong thoughts/beliefs/spirits/entities unless you want to shit your pants.If you want to read more, comment because I've got some more experiences that I don't want to spend more time on for all our sakes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1365931
Canada
05/07/2011 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get that with sleep paralysis. I wake up, I can barely move.. I"m not sure if this is a dream or not, but I'm able to slowly pull myself out of bed, crawling slowly across the floor unable to see clearly.. only to shortly find myself back in bed again having not moved.

I've never had the classic sp symptoms, except perhaps fear, fearing that I'd be stuck like that forever. I've never seen a shadow or alien or demon or what have you.. well not while I was unable to move, a few times I slipped into a definite dream that involved a demon, but I was able to move (in the dream) then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1346115
Canada
05/07/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1375521
Thailand
05/08/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this sleep paralysis?

Jesus! Rapture! Aliens! Doom! OBL!
Why they need that as distraction?
because it is leaking to the news that the EVENT
on "MAY 21st" will be beyond scale HUUUUGE:

BREAKING NEWS - NOT A HOAX - BREAKING NEWS
Thread: ISSUED ALERT FOR INCOMING COSMIC
Thread: ISSUED ALERT for MAY 2011 - INCOMING COSMIC WAVE
ISSUED ALERT FOR INCOMING COSMIC SHOCK WAVE
THE IMMINENT ARRIVAL OF THE PHOTON BELT IS REAL
FRONTAL SHOCK DURING FIRST HALF OF MAY 2011
CARRIED ENERGY PROPAGATION WILL LAST 13 DAYS
INCOMING DISTURBANCE WILL PEAK AROUND 12 MAY
STRONG ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD APPROACHING FIRST
NOW MEASURED AND CONFIRMED BY SPACE AGENCIES
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was my experience

I was dreaming that I was in some sort of ship with people, we were the ones flying it, then we had to for some reason land on some planet. We knew the beings were waiting for us outside and this was the first time we were going to make contact with another intelligent life force, one of my friends was with me and he felt confident he could go out there and talk to them, we were all at the door of the ship to go outside. He goes out there and all I can remember was him and the being which was a girl with long black hair, he was smiling because he was confident that he could talk to them but they didnt talk, they just smiled, this REALLY creepy music came on, like repetitive music or tones, then her face was focused on and these weird robotic voices were talking or speaking, kind of like the voice of wall-e but creepier. All of the sudden my friend panics and says "they read minds....... THEY READ MINDS!!!!!" and out of nowhere im awake but not awake, this is the crazy part. I wake up but my eyes are still closed my body is paralyzed, i can hear the TV I know im face down with my hands on my sides, my mind goes into this weird trance tunnel, like if somebody is trying to talk to me through telepathy and i want to move but i cant no matter how hard i try, im going "PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP!" at this point i KNOW im awake I can feel and hear everything but at the sametime I can't move i cant speak i can only move my eyes but they remain shut because i cant open them no matter how hard i try, the voice is still talking to me even though i cant understand a word and inside my mind is like im going through this weird trance tunnel like "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" then i finally said "STOP!!!!" and i could finally move and open my eyes...

Never experienced anything more terrifying
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211047

this is why i always always always try to remember to act and guard my thoughts,
especially when out in public around other people,
U NEVER KNOW who around U can actually read minds.
there ARE people, children who do...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I drink maybe at most 10 alcoholic drinks a year and get between 5.5 and 6.5 hours a sleep Monday thru Friday and a tad more on weekends.

In response to Ac saying it was demons or evil spirit. Why would one be attracted to someone in general???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1332543

To cause fear and deception. Its working because people think they have been abducted by aliens.
 Quoting: pdot

the abductions can also be from milabs, not necessarily from aliens.
geminilion

User ID: 1367200
United States
05/08/2011 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mostly get the shadow figures but the most frightening episode I had was when I was 8 months pregnant with my son. Whatever "it" was was sitting on my chest trying to choke the life out of me and it was growling and talking gibberish, I asked Jesus to help me and it stopped immediately.

I know a lot of you don't want to hear that but that's what worked and I would do it again. I haven't had an episode in a couple of years so I'm overdue.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2011 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had many experiences of this, and I don't like to talk about them, cuz they bring memories and then maybe tend to come back (which makes me think that either I control it all in my brain, or control it spiritually somehow).

Anyways, the most significant situation involves being sexually assulted in my sleep by what seems to be a very attractive, yet evil, yet extremely sensual entity. Just thinking about it both gives me a bonerhitit and scares the pants out of me at the same time!!!wtf

It all started when I was 17 and was interested in magic and the occult. I prayed God the creator of the Universe to please give me an OBE (out of body experience). That same night, I set up an online radionics program (whether it worked or not is up to the reader to decide) and even later that night, I suddenly was half awake-half asleep. I then realized (believed) that I was likely having an OBE because I started feel my whole body vibrating in extreme intensity, if I can recall I was hearing a loud pulsing ringing, then my ears popped and I thought I was out of my body for a split second. Then, I realized since I can have an OBE, or might just be dreaming, I will manifest me having sex with an imaginary woman. In a split second, I felt a presence in the room and felt a woman on top of me... let's just say way more enjoyable than real sex, even though I was a virgin. all of the sudden, I felt like a probe was stuck in my... you know where... and it started to suck the life force out of me! Then I felt extreme pain in my spleen (try researching the spleen chakra to see what I mean) as if I were gonna die! From what I can recall, I started praying to God for help, but that didn't help. Then I started praying to Jesus, but that didn't help EITHER!1dunno1 So I started to sincerely for my life to pray the Lord's prayer, and then the "Entity" got off of me and I sensed it go through a wall, and went away. When I woke up, I got angry and started cursing at the thing and briefly saw red sparkly lights on top of my bed. BTW when I got up out of the bed it was about 3:33 AM, which you should research because I've read and saw on a movie (I can't remember which one it was, but it had to do with a possessed female) that it's the mockery of when Jesus died. Just something to keep in mind. I went back to sleep and when I woke up to get ready for school, I found out I had extremely soiled underwear filled with you guessed it... Even when I was awake I suddenly fell into sleep paralysis and fell beside the door unable to move, feeling a presence or more presences trying to attack me in the same fashion last night! Right after that, I jizzed all over my clean underwear a whole lot like I have never before again. After all of that, I gradually started seeng auras around people. To this day, I wonder what the heck that was all about.

Before that incident and even after, I still tended to wake up at exactly 3:33 AM or around 3:00 but not before that.

Before that, I've had sleep paralysis since I was, I don't know, say around 13-14ish? Even before that, I remember since I was around 4 feeling evil presences in my room when I was sleep paralysis,hiding and I knew nothing about it then, nor to my knowledge me or anyone was into spiritualist stuff or anything like that.

I have seen a four foot tall pitch black shadow person hover across my room twice that looked like a robed hooded figure that somehow "wanted" to scare me. but I read about how some entities tend to suck on fear so I just got angry instead and cursed it out.

the last time I had sleep paralysis was around a month ago when I was very tired after finishing college homework at home with my parents. I suddenly was in a lucid dream as I can recall when all of the sudden I was wide awake for what seemed like a couple of minutes and started to feel the strong vibrations across my whole body. I then started to hear this very loud buzzing droning noise (alien craft, perhaps?abduct) and it sounded in a way I can't really describe the sound, but it's veery creepy and alien. After that, I opened my right eye and could've sworn I left the bathroom light in my room on (I live in the attic lol5a) and peeked out of the covers in the dark room and saw a thin, beautiful woman somewhere around 27 yrs. old wearing a dress like in The Grudge. I realized I was probably dreaming because I always keep the bathroom light onhiding to see for myself whether It a dream, elaborate hallucination caused by sleep paralysis, something real, or all of the above. I woke up and assured myself I was awake, and saw the light on, went to the bathroom and went to see my reflection in the mirror. Yes! It was probably a dream!

All in all, (oh shit, it's 1:00AM I should get to bed) I sometimes wonder whether I'm dreaming, being attacked by spirits, or even abducted by aliens when I have these experiences. Sleep Paralysis is NO JOKE, It's not fun, and don't attract the wrong thoughts/beliefs/spirits/entities unless you want to shit your pants.If you want to read more, comment because I've got some more experiences that I don't want to spend more time on for all our sakes.
 Quoting: Rick James

sounds like dragon ladies, they need the seed men carry.
Jet Wylie  (OP)

User ID: 7694657
Australia
01/11/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rick James

sounds like dragon ladies, they need the seed men carry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1340387

??

Trent Reznor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1501009
United States
12/11/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2122560
United States
12/11/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gray abductions, maybe twice a growl in the dark corner but that wasnt with the Grays. Since I have been able to remember and still now at 63. My son hears me crying out for help and comes in my room and wakes me up. I remember being on tables with lights over me and looking out my window seeing a saucer with figures in the crafts windows.Lots of very detailed scenes
justin (hayward)
User ID: 23508737
United States
03/11/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay.

my experience is quiet similar to most the whole being able to not move thing. number 2, iv been visited many of times and i have had markings on my skin - hands, i do believe they are "et's,demonics".. angels because they are able to come and do as they please and they are of higher power. When they come to you, you feel everything as if they are right there. My experiences always happen like you know they are right in the room. next thing you know is, your body tenses from your head to your feet. I was in bed on my last episode, and i knew he was in the door way. This one was like black ghost, demonic creature he watched as i fought sleep meaning he was prolly over me and putting me in this state of cant move syndrome. paralyzed sleep. From there you try to fight what is about to happen i can tell you from my experiences when they come to me i feel they are doing operations of some sort, because with my ancient markings they give me "scopemarks,Triangles" and all that i feel they have been watching me for a very long time. Because i know these epiosodes have been coming for some time since i was a kid. As i have gotten older i still talk about it as it effects me every day, I believe these things are the ancient ones the ones that come to you and see you to make sure you are doing okay. "our guardings" i dont care they have made markings for the people who believe its bad, well it could be but to me i feel they are watching over you and guiding you alien03....

now thats my experiences from hands on, but you also have the dream ones same shit happpens. but you are tricked into a game. "2 beautiful girls" sitting on a couch tell you "hes here" you start searching the house for him. you find nothing you ask where is he... They are doing sexual shit and basically manipulating your mind. But something is greatly wrong with them... They tell you to come back out to the main room where they are on this couch. which is plainly insight and they are the only things in the room and they point to this hall way... and you go and stare down it. when you turn around those "GIRLS" turn into the beast, or what i call the "DEVIL" satan, or lucifer himself.. you stare right at him. hes in all black and shows you himself right up, his face is all black at first as hes about 15 or so feet away from you. All the stuff iv heard. happens you try to scream. you cant. you try to fight you cant. you try to move you cant and he has total control of you. From there. you are trying to break free you cant speak to him as he is in total control and has all power you say things like "jesus christ leave me alone" still doesnt work.... He then goes into the final step... which for me i didnt want to see, and i wish to god i never had he wants to show himself to you which i find very odd for me because iv read most of your guys post and they never show themselves but to me... he was very upfront with, and as you are stuck there fighting this beast and monster. or what i call a "HOMEBOY" cause i know he dont do this to everyone, he zooms in and you see his nasty pitted face. with hairs, his eyes are messed up he has nasty zits and has pits all over his face like hes unperfect human ... which is why i think he had the hoody at first, you cant do anything but look at him because he has total control over you, it gets worse you dont want to see this nasty looking guy his eyes staring right in yours. his control and everything. it was so bad my eye lids was sealed OPEN just so i had to see him thats how serious he was...

I somehow wake up, and my heart is beating a million miles persecond im surprised i didnt have a heart attack i know if i would of been any older than 22 at the time i would of. but i havent ever stopped thinking about that dream or any of my experiences in my life and i will tell you its as real as it comes because this phenomenom that is happening to people is real. I do always feel iv been choosen in my life to accomplish great things. and Iv always had confidence in myself and been true and followed my gut...

thats my story, if you guys have any questions feel free to write me i would love to talk to anyone. i have pictures of my markings if you would love to see them

write me plz - [email protected]

i hope this gives insight alien11
Jet Wylie  (OP)

User ID: 35604595
Australia
04/14/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gray abductions, maybe twice a growl in the dark corner but that wasnt with the Grays. Since I have been able to remember and still now at 63. My son hears me crying out for help and comes in my room and wakes me up. I remember being on tables with lights over me and looking out my window seeing a saucer with figures in the crafts windows.Lots of very detailed scenes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2122560

Wow, i haven't logged in a while.... What a story, would love to talk more with you... AC

Trent Reznor

Jet Wylie  (OP)

User ID: 35604595
Australia
04/14/2013 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay.

my experience is quiet similar to most the whole being able to not move thing. number 2, iv been visited many of times and i have had markings on my skin - hands, i do believe they are "et's,demonics".. angels because they are able to come and do as they please and they are of higher power. When they come to you, you feel everything as if they are right there. My experiences always happen like you know they are right in the room. next thing you know is, your body tenses from your head to your feet. I was in bed on my last episode, and i knew he was in the door way. This one was like black ghost, demonic creature he watched as i fought sleep meaning he was prolly over me and putting me in this state of cant move syndrome. paralyzed sleep. From there you try to fight what is about to happen i can tell you from my experiences when they come to me i feel they are doing operations of some sort, because with my ancient markings they give me "scopemarks,Triangles" and all that i feel they have been watching me for a very long time. Because i know these epiosodes have been coming for some time since i was a kid. As i have gotten older i still talk about it as it effects me every day, I believe these things are the ancient ones the ones that come to you and see you to make sure you are doing okay. "our guardings" i dont care they have made markings for the people who believe its bad, well it could be but to me i feel they are watching over you and guiding you alien03....

now thats my experiences from hands on, but you also have the dream ones same shit happpens. but you are tricked into a game. "2 beautiful girls" sitting on a couch tell you "hes here" you start searching the house for him. you find nothing you ask where is he... They are doing sexual shit and basically manipulating your mind. But something is greatly wrong with them... They tell you to come back out to the main room where they are on this couch. which is plainly insight and they are the only things in the room and they point to this hall way... and you go and stare down it. when you turn around those "GIRLS" turn into the beast, or what i call the "DEVIL" satan, or lucifer himself.. you stare right at him. hes in all black and shows you himself right up, his face is all black at first as hes about 15 or so feet away from you. All the stuff iv heard. happens you try to scream. you cant. you try to fight you cant. you try to move you cant and he has total control of you. From there. you are trying to break free you cant speak to him as he is in total control and has all power you say things like "jesus christ leave me alone" still doesnt work.... He then goes into the final step... which for me i didnt want to see, and i wish to god i never had he wants to show himself to you which i find very odd for me because iv read most of your guys post and they never show themselves but to me... he was very upfront with, and as you are stuck there fighting this beast and monster. or what i call a "HOMEBOY" cause i know he dont do this to everyone, he zooms in and you see his nasty pitted face. with hairs, his eyes are messed up he has nasty zits and has pits all over his face like hes unperfect human ... which is why i think he had the hoody at first, you cant do anything but look at him because he has total control over you, it gets worse you dont want to see this nasty looking guy his eyes staring right in yours. his control and everything. it was so bad my eye lids was sealed OPEN just so i had to see him thats how serious he was...

I somehow wake up, and my heart is beating a million miles persecond im surprised i didnt have a heart attack i know if i would of been any older than 22 at the time i would of. but i havent ever stopped thinking about that dream or any of my experiences in my life and i will tell you its as real as it comes because this phenomenom that is happening to people is real. I do always feel iv been choosen in my life to accomplish great things. and Iv always had confidence in myself and been true and followed my gut...

thats my story, if you guys have any questions feel free to write me i would love to talk to anyone. i have pictures of my markings if you would love to see them

write me plz - [email protected]

i hope this gives insight alien11
 Quoting: justin (hayward) 23508737

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to share that... i am sending you an email... Merci.

Trent Reznor

Solar Guardian

User ID: 46520617
Malaysia
09/10/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had sleep paralysis pretty common throughout much of my life but only since last year I had seen shadow entities while in the sleep paralysis state......and a few of them that I saw was while I am sleeping facing either right or left, with my back on the other side, so that clearly shows that you don't have to have paralysis while on your back to see such thangs...... So, my experiences proves that while sleep paralysis is common and normal, seeing entities in such a state is not, and such beings are clearly attracted to you if you are under stress or extreme negativity/mood swings.......

A few months ago I even saw a shadow entity while having sleep paralysis with my back facing left, and it wiggled its body a lot making me freaked out but when I regained movement it vanished and I checked my heartbeat with my hand and was surprised that it wasn't as fast I thought it was supposed to be......Am i getting more psychic or is my third eye chakra opening slowly?

Personally seeing shadows with no form and face is much more better than seeing Grays with their creepy black eyes lol......tounge

Anyway, as long as planet Earth still hasn't ascended to the 5th dimension, we will continue to see evil spirits and entities including bad humans until the angels AKA higher dimensional beings or good ETs decides to intervene and remove all of them from Earth.......I hope the departure date for those that don't want to ascend will be soon......

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 09/10/2013 02:04 PM
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/10/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/11/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had sleep paralysis pretty common throughout much of my life but only since last year I had seen shadow entities while in the sleep paralysis state......and a few of them that I saw was while I am sleeping facing either right or left, with my back on the other side, so that clearly shows that you don't have to have paralysis while on your back to see such thangs...... So, my experiences proves that while sleep paralysis is common and normal, seeing entities in such a state is not, and such beings are clearly attracted to you if you are under stress or extreme negativity/mood swings.......

A few months ago I even saw a shadow entity while having sleep paralysis with my back facing left, and it wiggled its body a lot making me freaked out but when I regained movement it vanished and I checked my heartbeat with my hand and was surprised that it wasn't as fast I thought it was supposed to be......Am i getting more psychic or is my third eye chakra opening slowly?

Personally seeing shadows with no form and face is much more better than seeing Grays with their creepy black eyes lol......tounge

Anyway, as long as planet Earth still hasn't ascended to the 5th dimension, we will continue to see evil spirits and entities including bad humans until the angels AKA higher dimensional beings or good ETs decides to intervene and remove all of them from Earth.......I hope the departure date for those that don't want to ascend will be soon......
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Anybody wanna comment on my story above?? longhair
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1596262
United States
09/11/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who experienced buzzing or buzzing entities.
Zamzummim are entities whose speech sounds like buzzing. Not sure if they are or are directly related to the raphaim but they were definitely nephilim offspring. Could be disconnected spiritual entities connected with the fall of man?
Just sayin.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
09/11/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who experienced buzzing or buzzing entities.
Zamzummim are entities whose speech sounds like buzzing. Not sure if they are or are directly related to the raphaim but they were definitely nephilim offspring. Could be disconnected spiritual entities connected with the fall of man?
Just sayin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1596262

Rephaim..... bump

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 09/11/2013 01:32 PM

GLP