Hitndahedfred
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 826012
United States
04/08/2011 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obamas head scars,,, medical people, Drs, surgical people,, please respond
What medical conditions would warrant those locations on the head for scars of that size?

It seems that a LOT of work was done on him and there MUST be a record of it somewhere.

If we could narrow down the general kinds of surgury associated with scars like this we may be able to locate the facility whivh did the work.

ANyone care to take a shot at what procedures MAY have been done to leave scars of this size?

Thanks guys,,, you all rock

peace
Each time a person stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. And crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Few are willing to embrace the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. [Robert F. Kennedy]

[link to www.stricklychopped.com]

[link to www.ghi-engrs.com]
Rev-bo

User ID: 1329465
United States
04/08/2011 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obamas head scars,,, medical people, Drs, surgical people,, please respond
Dude's a fucking cyborg. No other reasonable explanation. rockon

Last Edited by Revbo™ on 04/08/2011 10:35 AM
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258534
United States
04/08/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Pictures?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162227
United States
04/08/2011 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Pictures?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1258534

lmgtfy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1333451
United States
04/08/2011 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
probably he had hair implants and the scars are where they got the grafts from
Rev-bo

User ID: 1329465
United States
04/08/2011 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Pictures?

I don't have one of the head scars, but his thumb has a face.

othumbothumb2
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Hitndahedfred  (OP)

United States
04/08/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Pictures?

=====================================================
I wish,,, this is what I am "fishing" for in a way.

Looking for those who may know which procedures leave scars like this.

Thanks guys n gals

peace
Each time a person stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. And crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Few are willing to embrace the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. [Robert F. Kennedy]

chaakin

User ID: 40205
United States
04/08/2011 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link? Pictures?

I wish,,, this is what I am "fishing" for in a way.

Looking for those who may know which procedures leave scars like this.

Thanks guys n gals

peace
 Quoting: Hitndahedfred

Here you go:

[link to www.theobamafile.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1315360
United States
04/08/2011 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What medical conditions would warrant those locations on the head for scars of that size?

It seems that a LOT of work was done on him and there MUST be a record of it somewhere.

If we could narrow down the general kinds of surgury associated with scars like this we may be able to locate the facility whivh did the work.

ANyone care to take a shot at what procedures MAY have been done to leave scars of this size?

peace

My guess is (seriously) his face was removed and they placed a new one on. Many scars!! Approximately in the right place to do this type of surgery. So, if this is the case, knowing he has NO birth record in USA, who is he?popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324318
United States
04/08/2011 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
He probably brushed his hair two different ways creating a part. I do this by accident sometimes brushing what's visible from the from front forward and brushing what's not visible from the front backward. Typicaly I brush it all forward but if the back gets two long i end up brushing it back which can make this effect.

White people are funny.
Mysterysoul

User ID: 1285192
United States
04/08/2011 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Personally, I am hoping the scars are caused by someone taking him out back and kicking his ass.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming--WOO HOO what a ride!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162227
United States
04/08/2011 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forget the head, what about the one on his neck??

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1315360
United States
04/08/2011 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
He probably brushed his hair two different ways creating a part. I do this by accident sometimes brushing what's visible from the from front forward and brushing what's not visible from the front backward. Typicaly I brush it all forward but if the back gets two long i end up brushing it back which can make this effect.

White people are funny.
 Quoting: Melanin-Man

You are wrong. Obama has a hairdresser every day!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325085
United States
04/08/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I can explain the scars, though it'll take me a bit.

I'll start with radiation. Did you know that we were getting elevated radiation in the U.S. in January and February? It didn't start with Fukushima. In fact, Fukushima is now masking the extra radiation we are getting and have been getting. Where is it coming from? Our magnetosphere is hole-ridden, weak, and our ozone layer is disintegrating. That allows cosmic rays, x-rays and microwaves to leak through.

Seen many people complaining of ear-ringing? That is a symptom of two things: radiation treatment (or exposure) and being hit with microwaves. Microwaves also cause swollen lymphs, pressure headaches, and occasional dizziness. All those people garbling their speech, temporarily losing their ability to speak intelligibly? I think that's from chronic microwave exposure. We're all getting hit by it.

These realizations made me look at the chemtrails more closely. They spray between populated areas and the Sun, and they spray in grids. I examined my microwave. The shielding on the door is a metal grid. I was getting pressure headaches and ear-ringing, so I did a test. I erected a metal grid between me and the sky. Poof, my headaches and ear-ringing disappeared.

Obama can't stay under a metal grid most of the time like I can though. He's gotta be outside, exposed, doing diplomatic stuff on a regular basis. And if he just up and disappeared, people would notice and wonder and be fearful. But you don't want the president's brain/neurology to become damaged either. So, how to protect his brain from the chronic microwave exposure that we are all being hit with? Surgically insert around his skull a metal mesh, probably gold because it's so non-reactive and is such an excellent shield against radiation.

That's my theory, anyway. Take it or leave it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283533
United States
04/08/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe Michelle beat him up
Hitndahedfred  (OP)

United States
04/08/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forget the head, what about the one on his neck??

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1162227

==================================================

Never noticed that one,,,

Do you really think it is a scar?

Or mebee s "wrinkle" of some type?

I would have to see a lots better pic to make a call on that one.

I wish I could actually meet him in person,,, it would be funny as hell trying to get a look at that shit.

Anyway ,,,

EXCELLENT response people,,

Keep on digging,,, soomer or later he is gonna fuck up and get caught in this "lie"

They always fuck up sometime,,, hiding lies with lies and soon enough the lies can't support the other lies.

It IS coming folks,,,

I truly believe his days are numbered

peace

arosebyanyothername

User ID: 1326815
United States
04/08/2011 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are not parts in his hair. He has hair and makeup people all over him, constantly.

He has a scar on the other side of his head, also, which appears to match up with the other side. I certainly reeks of plastic surgery, but most people who have this procedure done go to great lengths to hide the scars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 781636
United States
04/08/2011 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'll start with radiation. Did you know that we were getting elevated radiation in the U.S. in January and February? It didn't start with Fukushima. In fact, Fukushima is now masking the extra radiation we are getting and have been getting. Where is it coming from? Our magnetosphere is hole-ridden, weak, and our ozone layer is disintegrating. That allows cosmic rays, x-rays and microwaves to leak through.

Seen many people complaining of ear-ringing? That is a symptom of two things: radiation treatment (or exposure) and being hit with microwaves. Microwaves also cause swollen lymphs, pressure headaches, and occasional dizziness. All those people garbling their speech, temporarily losing their ability to speak intelligibly? I think that's from chronic microwave exposure. We're all getting hit by it.

These realizations made me look at the chemtrails more closely. They spray between populated areas and the Sun, and they spray in grids. I examined my microwave. The shielding on the door is a metal grid. I was getting pressure headaches and ear-ringing, so I did a test. I erected a metal grid between me and the sky. Poof, my headaches and ear-ringing disappeared.

Obama can't stay under a metal grid most of the time like I can though. He's gotta be outside, exposed, doing diplomatic stuff on a regular basis. And if he just up and disappeared, people would notice and wonder and be fearful. But you don't want the president's brain/neurology to become damaged either. So, how to protect his brain from the chronic microwave exposure that we are all being hit with? Surgically insert around his skull a metal mesh, probably gold because it's so non-reactive and is such an excellent shield against radiation.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325085

bonghit
SwampWitch

User ID: 1303303
United States
04/08/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I work in neurosurgery. (7 years)

I've never seen a procedure that requires such long incisions all around the head, intersecting/joining.

Occasionally infantile craniosynostosis incisions can be quite long, but no way would it require so many incisions; plus, I think as the child grows the scar stays it's original size & ends up being very small on the adult. Not sure of that as I rarely see patients post-op.

Obama's scars seem to run along roughly the same lines as the normal cranial sutures. I've never seen a surgical procedure involving all the plates of the skull. If such a procedure exists I do not know of it.

Here are the normal cranial sutures.
The top two drawings are of an infant, the bottom two are what I am referring to as normal suture lines (on an adult.)

[link to findmeacure.com]

Short of massive trauma, I cannot think of any reason for such extensive surgery. Face transplants are new, rare, and largely unsuccessful cosmetically. Facelifts don't generally require that sort of incision, and I spent 3+ years in plastics so I'm familiar with a lot of cosmetic facial procedures. These are typical facelift incisions.

[link to 0.tqn.com]

I'm stumped.
Maybe a neurosurgeon can tell us of a procedure that leaves scars like his. I'll ask a couple & get back to ya if I find out anything.
Also, I'll dig out some old college books, see if I can locate something along those lines.

Curious stuff...there are definitely scars on his noggin, but what they're from is beyond me.
...'n dat's da name a dat tune!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1071156
United States
04/08/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

peace

My guess is (seriously) his face was removed and they placed a new one on. Many scars!! Approximately in the right place to do this type of surgery. So, if this is the case, knowing he has NO birth record in USA, who is he?popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1315360

James Woods!!!!tomato
Hitndahedfred  (OP)

United States
04/08/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325085

===================================================

Interesting,,,, I mean it. With the tech available today anything is possible,,, if you have the funding. Something IS wrong with this whole picture.

And one by one his "story" is beginning to fall apart. Lies upon lies. I for one one will relish the day he is imprisoned.

I know it will probably never happen but we can dream,,,, can't we??

peace

Hitndahedfred  (OP)

United States
04/08/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I work in neurosurgery. (7 years)

I've never seen a procedure that requires such long incisions all around the head, intersecting/joining.

Occasionally infantile craniosynostosis incisions can be quite long, but no way would it require so many incisions; plus, I think as the child grows the scar stays it's original size & ends up being very small on the adult. Not sure of that as I rarely see patients post-op.

Obama's scars seem to run along roughly the same lines as the normal cranial sutures. I've never seen a surgical procedure involving all the plates of the skull. If such a procedure exists I do not know of it.

Here are the normal cranial sutures.
The top two drawings are of an infant, the bottom two are what I am referring to as normal suture lines (on an adult.)

[link to findmeacure.com]

Short of massive trauma, I cannot think of any reason for such extensive surgery. Face transplants are new, rare, and largely unsuccessful cosmetically. Facelifts don't generally require that sort of incision, and I spent 3+ years in plastics so I'm familiar with a lot of cosmetic facial procedures. These are typical facelift incisions.

[link to 0.tqn.com]

I'm stumped.
Maybe a neurosurgeon can tell us of a procedure that leaves scars like his. I'll ask a couple & get back to ya if I find out anything.
Also, I'll dig out some old college books, see if I can locate something along those lines.

Curious stuff...there are definitely scars on his noggin, but what they're from is beyond me.
 Quoting: SwampWitch

THIS IS THE KIND OF REPLIES I AM SEARCHING FOR !!

THANK YOU !!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325085
United States
04/08/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Dr. House

User ID: 1281930
United States
04/08/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it was surgical, the lines would be straight, neat and if at all possible done in a way to where they could be 'hidden', either in a natural crease, or as they do in 'facelifts' along the hair line to where the line of the hair will 'cover' the line of the incision.

Surgical procedures also lead to very fine scars (thin, narrow) with a few exceptions, such as having an ulnar nerve transplanted, this leaves a definite scar with suture marks since in order to insure the arms stays closed they pull the skin making a 'ridge' and use fairly thick sutures.

Assuming the line on the scalp is a scar (honestly the image is not close up enough to see if it really is a scar and not a hair part in bad lighting conditions). The placement is indicative of head trauma.

IF the skull was misshapen we could day he had a cranial plate installed after a head wound. However the cranium appears to maintain its natural shape.

If it was a procedure to deal with brain pressure or a tumor and they needed to open the skull, the cut would be around the top of the head, starting at just above the forehead and the skin would have been cut in a manner to 'hide' the scar.

I leaning toward 'it is not a scar'. If it were Obama would not cut his hair that short, he would let his hair grow out a bit to 'hide' the scar. Most people, especially those in a public arena, are mindful of such and go to great lengths to hide them.

The one image of the line on the side of his face is located where the face would naturally sag and crease.

I do recall that Obama was hit in the face during a basketball game, and they used a plastic surgeon to put him back together (While he was in office). I have not seen any images of him showing this injury.

Without being able to see the scars clearly (if they are scars) and see how they were sutured (suture scars tell us a lot about the type and depth of injury), it will be difficult to say what the reason was behind them.
Sinkhole list:
Thread: Sinkholes Updated 28 Dec 2010
find a sinkhole, add it to this thread, please.

"Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." (1 John 3:15, NKJV).
Hitndahedfred  (OP)

User ID: 1327817
United States
04/11/2011 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a pretty good selection of replies here. Does anyone else have anything else they would like to add before this thread slides to page 10?

Thanks for the replies all

peace

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332123
South Korea
04/11/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why doesn't the press ask him about the scars?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1322883
United States
05/07/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it was surgical, the lines would be straight, neat and if at all possible done in a way to where they could be 'hidden', either in a natural crease, or as they do in 'facelifts' along the hair line to where the line of the hair will 'cover' the line of the incision.

Surgical procedures also lead to very fine scars (thin, narrow) with a few exceptions, such as having an ulnar nerve transplanted, this leaves a definite scar with suture marks since in order to insure the arms stays closed they pull the skin making a 'ridge' and use fairly thick sutures.

Assuming the line on the scalp is a scar (honestly the image is not close up enough to see if it really is a scar and not a hair part in bad lighting conditions). The placement is indicative of head trauma.

IF the skull was misshapen we could day he had a cranial plate installed after a head wound. However the cranium appears to maintain its natural shape.

If it was a procedure to deal with brain pressure or a tumor and they needed to open the skull, the cut would be around the top of the head, starting at just above the forehead and the skin would have been cut in a manner to 'hide' the scar.

I leaning toward 'it is not a scar'. If it were Obama would not cut his hair that short, he would let his hair grow out a bit to 'hide' the scar. Most people, especially those in a public arena, are mindful of such and go to great lengths to hide them.

The one image of the line on the side of his face is located where the face would naturally sag and crease.

I do recall that Obama was hit in the face during a basketball game, and they used a plastic surgeon to put him back together (While he was in office). I have not seen any images of him showing this injury.

Without being able to see the scars clearly (if they are scars) and see how they were sutured (suture scars tell us a lot about the type and depth of injury), it will be difficult to say what the reason was behind them.
 Quoting: Dr. House

Is it possible to have a cranial transplant?
Harvey the Big Cat

User ID: 1349914
United States
03/13/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

peace

Found this older thread, seemed interesting...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3120690
United States
03/13/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
They gave him a real brian you morans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
03/13/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
He has two different sets of ears. Need link for that pic here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11382411
United States
03/13/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's from Michele going upside his head with glass ash trays an shit when he didn't move fast enough to fix her another Gin-N-Juice !

GLP