Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,324 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,021,460
Pageviews Today: 1,831,486Threads Today: 789Posts Today: 14,032
08:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334092
United States
04/09/2011 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
Late April 7, 2011 I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Mat 16:25 For whoever wants to save his life [fn] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

Mat 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mat 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Mat 16:28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/09/2011 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
Sad, but true. It was a bloody day.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

What are these people thinking that they can just kill their own citizens without consequences???
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

What are these people thinking that they can just kill their own citizens without consequences???
 Quoting: Once4All

It's like Saddam Husein all over again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mat 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.

Mat 10:30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Mat 10:31 So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Mat 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.

Mat 10:33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
look around the world any day........its always bloody you prophet wanna be fuck stick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1058305

Wrong. Look at what you typed and then really think about it.

It is not every day that a government kills 22 of its own unarmed citizens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel excited about all the people wanting to be free. You just wonder if it all goes will if it could possible bring us a period of relative peace. But, knowing that these killers want to hold on to power it could usher in some real and lasting chaos.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel excited about all the people wanting to be free. You just wonder if it all goes will if it could possible bring us a period of relative peace. But, knowing that these killers want to hold on to power it could usher in some real and lasting chaos.

It's paving the road for the NWO, most dont' realize it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334815
United States
04/09/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Late April 7th I heard the words:

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

[link to www.cnn.com]

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Everyday is a bloody fucking day somewhere, are you claiming to be psychic?

LMAO

Delusional.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334813
Germany
04/09/2011 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what?

BLOOD = LIFE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328605
United States
04/09/2011 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bla bla blah

people die every day

every day is a bloody day.
^Watcher^

User ID: 1314816
United States
04/09/2011 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
look around the world any day........its always bloody you prophet wanna be fuck stick

the government does not consider the people who live in their borders citizens....they are subjects, managed to bring wealth and power to the government...they are like cattle and are easily expendable...there are too many of them anyway....

the subjects way of life and happiness is directly proportional to the generosity of the government.

how dare they gather and march against the government...the governement gives them the very life they are living...how dare they stand up and challenge...they should be greatful...the govt shoots the cattle to remind the other cattle just who they are and who the government is....the government does not exist because of the people, the people exist because of the government.

this belief is why we are all in trouble....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]

LMAO

Delusional.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1334815

I'm not claiming anything.

What i'm saying really is that many people here at glp do not have the love of God in their hearts. They are cold hearted, rude, arrogant and heading towards Eternal Damnation.

In fact, you sound like one of them. If you do not find Jesus Christ you will die the second death.

You have been warned!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1260226
Netherlands
04/09/2011 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 people shot in mall here in holland,killer shot him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]

LMAO

Delusional.

What i'm saying really is that many people here at glp do not have the love of God in their hearts. They are cold hearted, rude, arrogant and heading towards Eternal Damnation.

In fact, you sound like one of them. If you do not find Jesus Christ you will die the second death.

You have been warned!

OOOOOooooOOOOoooooo

Your best friend in heaven is gonna come down and kick that guys ass!

I know it cos it says so in a 2000 year old book!
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
04/09/2011 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right. All these things are natural! Ever since the fish and birds dying it’s been clearly explained on the news it must be true. The book of Revelation isn’t happening. Nothing has changed! There is no difference between now and April last year, We aren’t seeing strange things of every type in the skies and stars! There aren’t earthquakes all the time in all kinds of varied places, the mid-east is NOT about to explode, No one thinks Israel is the center of it all, People aren’t selfish enough to just worry about what they can get while the world crumbles. It’s totally normal for all these things to be happening. You are crazy if you believe in the simplicity of good versus evil.
Don’t you see it’s all God’s fault, NOT his adversary. There's NO WAY there is some master plan to spring all kinds of crazy RELIGION's to make the truth so impossible to find we just lump it all under one thing! I believe in government super-weapons that cause earthquakes but I don't believe it THAT conspiracy.

This seems logical and rational and clear in deductive reasoning. The aliens will save me if I just think positive.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right. All these things are natural! Ever since the fish and birds dying it’s been clearly explained on the news it must be true. The book of Revelation isn’t happening. Nothing has changed! There is no difference between now and April last year, We aren’t seeing strange things of every type in the skies and stars! There aren’t earthquakes all the time in all kinds of varied places, the mid-east is NOT about to explode, No one thinks Israel is the center of it all, People aren’t selfish enough to just worry about what they can get while the world crumbles. It’s totally normal for all these things to be happening. You are crazy if you believe in the simplicity of good versus evil.
Don’t you see it’s all God’s fault, NOT his adversary. There's NO WAY there is some master plan to spring all kinds of crazy RELIGION's to make the truth so impossible to find we just lump it all under one thing! I believe in government super-weapons that cause earthquakes but I don't believe it THAT conspiracy.

This seems logical and rational and clear in deductive reasoning. The aliens will save me if I just think positive.
 Quoting: Revo/elation

yes

you are right except for the Aliens part at end, because there are no aliens

on earth anyway...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

the government does not consider the people who live in their borders citizens....they are subjects, managed to bring wealth and power to the government...they are like cattle and are easily expendable...there are too many of them anyway....

the subjects way of life and happiness is directly proportional to the generosity of the government.

how dare they gather and march against the government...the governement gives them the very life they are living...how dare they stand up and challenge...they should be greatful...the govt shoots the cattle to remind the other cattle just who they are and who the government is....the government does not exist because of the people, the people exist because of the government.

this belief is why we are all in trouble....
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

As usual you are right on target Watcher.

Thank you so much for your imput. These people are in direct violation of " What profit you if you gain the whole world but lose your soul in the process."

So many people trade their very souls for whatever they lust after.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288478
United States
04/09/2011 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
April 11, 2011?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

LoL..... well said Revolation.

I'm concerned that many people think that if they can keep their eyes closed just a little longer and their ears blocked for just a little longer all this "Revelation" stuff will just go away.

Well, it won't. Things will become more and more intense!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm concerned that many people think that if they can keep their eyes closed just a little longer and their ears blocked for just a little longer all this "Revelation" stuff will just go away.

Nope things will become more and more calm as it always happens, with the worlds. its a roller coaster.

And at every fall you guys think the train will jump off the rails.

Ans whats funny is when it doesent you guys go PRAISE JESUS HE DELAYED YET AGAIN! THANK GOD! THEN HE MUST BE COMING NEXT YEAR PROBABLY

~ and so the cycle of conspiratorial End of the World retardation continues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334815
United States
04/09/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]

LMAO

Delusional.

You have been warned!

Ok psychic.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope things will become more and more calm as it always happens, with the worlds. its a roller coaster.

Ans whats funny is when it doesent you guys go PRAISE JESUS HE DELAYED YET AGAIN! THANK GOD! THEN HE MUST BE COMING NEXT YEAR PROBABLY

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1328605

Sad that you refuse to see the linear timeline.

Jesus Christ was announced. The Word made Flesh arrived and manifested His glory.

He was raised from the dead and Ascended into Heaven.

He will return and put a complete end to the sinfulness of the world.

If you cannot see this it is because Sin has blinded you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus Christ was announced. The Word made Flesh arrived and manifested His glory.

Noone will return youve been waiting for 2000 years,

but you can not see this because faith has blinded you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/09/2011 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have seen many things in advance because of my Faith. A very tiny portion of these have been published in advance of the event.

Faith is a gift from God.

If you did a sincere study of the life of Jesus you might actually be surprised about how amazing He is!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288478
United States
04/09/2011 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
April 11, 2011 ... what does the voice tell you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen many things in advance because of my Faith. A very tiny portion of these have been published in advance of the event.

If you did a sincere study of the life of Jesus you might actually be surprised about how amazing He is!

AMEN! He is amazing! Praise His Holy Name!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Its sad both of you sound like drones
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

BEHOLD! SINNERS!

I can predict that every day the Sun is going to rise, therefore I must be in contact with a Cosmic entity that created the universe and me and loves me so much it sent its "son" to save... etc
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Its sad both of you sound like drones

Not a "drone", just happy and thankful for His blessings and promises! hf

GLP