Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,284 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 237,385
Pageviews Today: 389,312Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,248
05:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Fabian10

User ID: 24672127
Argentina
09/30/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
No WWIII before USA election for sure
Life isn't short.It's the longest thing anybody ever does
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
09/30/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
Waiting up for my college age child to come home and to offer a prayer at 3:00 a.m.

_ _ _

September 23, 2012

message to Pelianito

Lamentations 2:5
The Lord has become an enemy, he has consumed Israel: consumed all her castles and destroyed her fortresses; for daughter Judah he has multiplied moaning and groaning.

Oh my beloved, heaven weeps at the destruction about to fall over daughter Israel! Yes, it falls within the plans of divine providence, but the sorrow and lamentation that will issue from our first daughter will be great indeed. There is nothing now that will stop the destruction to come, but my faithful ones may still mitigate to a degree the sufferings of the children of my daughter Israel. She is your elder sister. Pray for her as you would pray for your own family members. The lamentation will be great. Oh my children—pray!”

[link to www.pelianito.stblogs.com]

+ + +

Locutions to Monsignor John Esseff from our Lord, 2/7/11

Monsignor John Esseff, spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta, diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. Padre Pio was his spiritual director.

"Centuries ago, the Father intervened on their behalf and sent Me, hoping that all Israel would proclaim Me as Messiah. But they killed Me. What will the Father do now? He cannot send Me again to die. So, He will send My Vicar, the Pope.

The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much and Israel will begin to despair, wondering what can be done. Then this figure clothed in white will come, sent by the Father just as He sent me. He will come to save Israel, just as I came. He, too will die in Jerusalem but his death will have a profound effect upon the whole world. For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel. Why do I reveal these things now? Why do I bring you to the center of the mystery so quickly? Because the time is short. The events are near. They are not far away."

[link to www.locutions.org]

+ + +

message to Jennifer
5/13/12
6:00 PM

My child, the blood of My wounds is gushing forth upon humanity as I continue to plea to My children to heed to My mercy. The financial collapse is at the door step of America. The hour has come that I will strip the pride that has taken over the hearts of men and they will come to see the Judas' that they have become.

Men will be stripped of their pride as I was stripped of My garments at My crucifixion. This is your hour My children for you do not realize the suffering that is upon your doorstep. My Mother is weeping, My wounds are bleeding and up until now you have failed to recognize My warnings.

Time and distance are no longer and as I have told you before when you see the Earth tremble in Jerusalem know that you have come into the hour of purification. America will suffer for its continuous greed and its pronunciation against My Commandments. You cannot seek things that are of Me and from Me as I am the only source of love and mercy if you seek to be the hand of justice by removing Me from your way of living.

The angels have been placed in their appointed positions and the wrath of fire will soon fall. The financial collapse will come as a tornado of justice that will come across one nation to another in the blink of an eye. Take heed today My children, for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

[link to www.wordsfromjesus.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
09/30/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Fabian10

But wouldn't it be a smart strategy for Obama? Especially if he manages to make it seem like he had no choice but to join the war against Iran(I'm assuming it kicks off WW3). In unstable times people want stability, and Obama the people already know Obama - even if some consider him poop. Don't US wartime presidents always get re-elected?
Fabian10

Argentina
09/30/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

But wouldn't it be a smart strategy for Obama? Especially if he manages to make it seem like he had no choice but to join the war against Iran(I'm assuming it kicks off WW3). In unstable times people want stability, and Obama the people already know Obama - even if some consider him poop. Don't US wartime presidents always get re-elected?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4443279

Yeah you are right... is that why i was shocked when Muslims killed one ambassador in egypt just days ago... and Obama did nothing...Kill an USA Ambassador is an act of WAR... and Obama did nothing....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
09/30/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah you are right... is that why i was shocked when Muslims killed one ambassador in egypt just days ago... and Obama did nothing...Kill an USA Ambassador is an act of WAR... and Obama did nothing....

Maybe he's too busy preparing for war. damned
Fabian10

Argentina
09/30/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe he's too busy preparing for war. damned

I think he is already in a war... but a war against USA... and he is about to win that war in november
cmoG530

User ID: 23335059
United States
09/30/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look on the bright side. Your god planned all of this down to the last detail (or at the very least knew it woukd happen) and did nothing to prevent it. He truly is a god of war and murder :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1669698

He did and does, but is it His fault that people choose not to listen? If you're not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem. All the answers have been given to us freely and yet the world is still silent.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24643310
Czechia
09/30/2012 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once4All every letter you put down you could've helped someone. You're wasting your life away on reciting empty sentences written by manipulative beings.

Truly a sin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1355299
Netherlands
09/30/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHat The Fuck?

You Religi Tards never sleep?

Religion is manmade. Its a tool for the Elite to control the people and divide them. Please awaken from your illusions!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13922006
United States
09/30/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13922006
United States
09/30/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
How was this "prophetic word" helpful in any way? Did it save lives? Of course not. What a bunch of bullshit.
 Quoting: Capt. Ivan Danko

I believe it has saved lives. God has asked me a couple of times to pray for the people of Syria. I'm sure that my prayers along with many others put the angels of God into motion to save lives.

Glory to God!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
In other threads and sharing with Once4All also, in
my attempt to eliminate Protestant and Catholic
differences to help everyone prepare for the
Great Warning and after at long last, our unity of belief,
when we will all be one. All Christians will believe
the same, the faithful who say "yes" at the Great
Warning will be/become Roman Catholic.

I keep sharing, change if you doubt or reject, come to accept the means to the greatest of God's graces and they are 1. the most Holy Eucharist 2. Confession to a priest
and #3. accept Mary's help, her prayer of the rosary is so powerful. Anyone can pray it, even starting with just 1 decade instead of the 5 is a help.

Open your heart BEFORE the Great Warning takes place to believing these three, they are major to the life of your soul. The only place in the Gospel (John 6:57), Jesus tells you how you can abide in Him and He in you by receiving the Eucharist. hf

I noticed today at Maria of Divine Mercy, the
Irish seer, on her website, a message from Our Lord
stating three powerful means to fight Satan.

an excerpt...actually, most of the message:

+ + +

[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]

message to Maria of Divine Mercy

There are only three ways to protect yourselves from the evil one.

September 25, 2012

...So many people are blind to the scourge he (Satan) inflicts on humanity. Because they cannot see him they do not believe that he exists. Those who open the way to him, through sin, and allow him into their souls will find it impossible to rid themselves of the terrible hurt and discontent he will bring into their lives.

There are only three ways to protect yourselves from the evil one.

The first is, the Sacrament of Confession cleanses your soul, if you are genuine in your remorse. For non-Catholics please accept the Gift of the Plenary Indulgence in Crusade Prayer (24), given to the world through this Mission.

The second way is through the daily devotion to My Mother who has been given the power to crush Satan. Her Holy Rosary is an important shield, which will cover you and your family away from his evil eye.

The last is through the State of Grace, which you can achieve through regular communication with Me by receiving Me in the Holy Eucharist.

So many people who want to escape from the clutches of Satan, and who in their hearts know they have been sucked into a vortex of evil, must turn to Me and ask Me to help them through this special Crusade Prayer (78) Save me from Evil.

O Jesus protect me from the power of Satan.

Take me into Your Heart as I release all my allegiance to him and his wicked ways.

I surrender my will and come before You on my knees with a humble and contrite heart.

I leave my life in Your Holy Arms.

Save me from evil. Release me and take me to Your safe haven of protection now and forever.

Amen.

Your Jesus

John 6:57
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24742992
United States
10/01/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning !!!

:coffeetime:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600864
Canada
10/01/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Late April 7, 2011 I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)
 Quoting: Once4All

This " Jesus Christ" who is communing with you is the first born of hell,or a joker or an imposter working for lucifer the devil. Remember Jesus Christ is God your maker and not coming back. So when you die and meet him face to face say that he is God your maker when he asks you "who do you say that I am?"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Waiting up for my college age child to come home and to offer a prayer at 3:00 a.m.

_ _ _

September 23, 2012

message to Pelianito

Lamentations 2:5
The Lord has become an enemy, he has consumed Israel: consumed all her castles and destroyed her fortresses; for daughter Judah he has multiplied moaning and groaning.

Oh my beloved, heaven weeps at the destruction about to fall over daughter Israel! Yes, it falls within the plans of divine providence, but the sorrow and lamentation that will issue from our first daughter will be great indeed. There is nothing now that will stop the destruction to come, but my faithful ones may still mitigate to a degree the sufferings of the children of my daughter Israel. She is your elder sister. Pray for her as you would pray for your own family members. The lamentation will be great. Oh my children—pray!”

[link to www.pelianito.stblogs.com]

+ + +

Locutions to Monsignor John Esseff from our Lord, 2/7/11

Monsignor John Esseff, spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta, diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. Padre Pio was his spiritual director.

"Centuries ago, the Father intervened on their behalf and sent Me, hoping that all Israel would proclaim Me as Messiah. But they killed Me. What will the Father do now? He cannot send Me again to die. So, He will send My Vicar, the Pope.

The Pope will enter Jerusalem like I entered it. The city will already have suffered much and Israel will begin to despair, wondering what can be done. Then this figure clothed in white will come, sent by the Father just as He sent me. He will come to save Israel, just as I came. He, too will die in Jerusalem but his death will have a profound effect upon the whole world. For the whole world will weep at his death and his death will bless Israel. Why do I reveal these things now? Why do I bring you to the center of the mystery so quickly? Because the time is short. The events are near. They are not far away."

[link to www.locutions.org]

+ + +

message to Jennifer
5/13/12
6:00 PM

My child, the blood of My wounds is gushing forth upon humanity as I continue to plea to My children to heed to My mercy. The financial collapse is at the door step of America. The hour has come that I will strip the pride that has taken over the hearts of men and they will come to see the Judas' that they have become.

Men will be stripped of their pride as I was stripped of My garments at My crucifixion. This is your hour My children for you do not realize the suffering that is upon your doorstep. My Mother is weeping, My wounds are bleeding and up until now you have failed to recognize My warnings.

Time and distance are no longer and as I have told you before when you see the Earth tremble in Jerusalem know that you have come into the hour of purification. America will suffer for its continuous greed and its pronunciation against My Commandments. You cannot seek things that are of Me and from Me as I am the only source of love and mercy if you seek to be the hand of justice by removing Me from your way of living.

The angels have been placed in their appointed positions and the wrath of fire will soon fall. The financial collapse will come as a tornado of justice that will come across one nation to another in the blink of an eye. Take heed today My children, for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.

[link to www.wordsfromjesus.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

These three messages, God knows what is going to happen.

Pray, pray, pray for Israel.

Maybe, it is natural, an earthquake and not a bomb nuke ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24742992
United States
10/01/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning !!!

:coffeetime:

SoulWinner

User ID: 1288190
United States
10/01/2012 05:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good Morning !!!

coffeetime

Your second post is proof what coffee can do. ratdance
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/01/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
No response about the three prophecies about
Israel?

Another day, Our Lord doesn't give up, another message
about the true faith, to get our non-Catholic brothers and
sisters ready to accept Roman Catholicism. You can't run
from God's desire that we all believe the same. It's going to happen.

The first underlined, what can Our Lord do or say right now, Protestants reject His plan, Confession to a priest (John 20:23). Until the Great Warning, Our Lord keeps repeating the need for your regular repentance from the heart and confession of your sins to God. You must be a doer of righteousness. Do not believe the nonsense of "Faith Alone" and OSAS or Jesus takes on all our sins and you're home free (Imputation falsehood).

Jesus is helping you to see, the last, the in-red. There
is only one institution established by God and another,
"the largest" Christian "Body" is the Roman Catholic Church.

The Holy Eucharist is true, come to believe now before the
Great Warning (Rev 6:15-17).

+ + +

[link to www.openheaven.com]

message to non-Catholic Chris Williams

"The Earth Awaits Transformation"
(Posted October 1, 2012)

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His Glorious Body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself. [Philippians 3:20-21]

Grovel not at the feet of My enemy satan, saith the Lord. Build the fortress, My temple, now and remain in constant communion with Me <Rev 21:22-23>. In the coming events and days, much will happen in order to turn the hearts of My people into the heart of My enemy satan. There is but one way to preserve your allegiance to Me, saith the Lord. You must remain with Me constantly in order to maintain your oneness with Me. Pray with Me daily, and all day <1 Thess 5:16-21>.

How does one pray continually - all day? Make Me your answer to all things, Children. Come to Me for continual repentance. Come to Me for continual guidance and decision making. Learn to ask Me first, before you make even the smallest of decisions.

Learn that in order to move upon the earth as one unit you must hear but one voice: Mine <Jn 10:1-30>. My voice must override yours. My decisions must come first. Practice now, allowing Me to decide all things for you. Not by, "this is the way it went, so this must be God's Will". Declare, instead, "God told Me to do this in this manner, Amen."

Learn that I am more real than you are. Allow Me to become more real than you - to you. You are because I am, and because "I AM" allows and has created you to be. Be as I AM: always aware of My One Body's needs. Concentrate on your membership within My One Body. As you become one with Me, your needs are fulfilled according to My Will for Mine, those within My one Body.

In these last times, great Comfort will be in, linger in, and set into the members of My Body, saith the Lord. Their existence as a member depends on their alignment and fulfillment with the other members of My Body. No one member can move separate from the other Body members. The cavalier loner will be just that: ineffective and alone. Only as a member of Mine will you receive the fulfillment of My power, courage, and fortitude, which none have seen in this magnitude before - or ever again.

This earth awaits transformation and is transformed through the presence of Mine, who are prepared daily by Me: their Master and Lover. No one {single} man, woman, or child is of importance beyond My love for them. No one person is able to stand alone in these final days. Only My Body of Believers will stand again under the power of God. I am He who stands, Amen Amen and again Amen. Stand in the Presence of your God daily and see who you have become, Amen.

Become as I am and as He is. Become one member in the largest, best built, and best functioning Body to ever be on planet earth - or be not, Amen. Only those who are one with Me are left standing. Come hold My hand, Beloved Child. Come, My Love, for you know no bounds and I am the strength that feeds My Body, Amen, Come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24838907
United States
10/03/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24899572
United States
10/04/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning.

Jesus Christ is Lord !!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26070318
United States
10/22/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Romney Just said 30,000 dead in Syria

verysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29746442
United States
12/12/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Late April 7, 2011 I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)

CBS Evening News reported tonight over

40,000 now dead in Syria. This was never God's plan

for the world.

According to biblical prophecy, Damascus will be destroyed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30699584
United States
12/23/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Syrian civil war has claimed more than 40,000 lives and has seized the attention of world powers for months because of the relentless brutality and the specter of the Syrian government mulling the use of chemical weapons

[link to www.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31368235
United States
01/02/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN in now reporting [according to the BBC]

Over 60,000 now dead in Syria.

verysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31415453
Indonesia
01/04/2013 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
cool bro
Rising Son

User ID: 31269856
Japan
01/04/2013 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

This is very sad. I remember being proud of my country for putting a stop to things like this. When indifference is policy, evil prevails...
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31494324
United States
01/04/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

This is very sad. I remember being proud of my country for putting a stop to things like this. When indifference is policy, evil prevails...
 Quoting: Rising Son

I hope it is not about the fact that they do not have big oil in their fields or a vast amount of gold in their banks!
Rising Son

User ID: 31269856
Japan
01/04/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

I hope it is not about the fact that they do not have big oil in their fields or a vast amount of gold in their banks!

So do I - human life is precious, no matter where it comes from.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31494324
United States
01/04/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

verysad

So do I - human life is precious, no matter where it comes from.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087402
United States
02/19/2013 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP