Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,471 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 224,884
Pageviews Today: 369,496Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,138
05:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1334092
United States
04/09/2011 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
April 11, 2011 ... what does the voice tell you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288478

The Lord Jesus Christ has not said April 11, 2011 to me. What are you talking about?
x
User ID: 1127909
Denmark
04/09/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
Late April 7th I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)
 Quoting: Once4All

Everyday is a bloody fucking day somewhere, are you claiming to be psychic?

LMAO

Delusional.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1334815

I'm not claiming anything.

What i'm saying really is that many people here at glp do not have the love of God in their hearts. They are cold hearted, rude, arrogant and heading towards Eternal Damnation.

In fact, you sound like one of them. If you do not find Jesus Christ you will die the second death.

You have been warned!

And this just proves you are a big fat liar aswell,when you say something like.."Late April 7th I heard the words:"..then you are claiming to be psychic.I have read your other posts and you always do the same "i heard the words this and that" and look what happend!!.So stop lying,and stop thinking your psychic or that GOD or jesus is talking with you,you are delusional,and like other people already said,EVERYDAY is a bloody day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328605
United States
04/09/2011 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sad that you refuse to see the linear timeline.

Jesus Christ was announced. The Word made Flesh arrived and manifested His glory.

He was raised from the dead and Ascended into Heaven.

He will return and put a complete end to the sinfulness of the world.

If you cannot see this it is because Sin has blinded you.

Noone will return youve been waiting for 2000 years,

but you can not see this because faith has blinded you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1328605

I have seen many things in advance because of my Faith. A very tiny portion of these have been published in advance of the event.

Faith is a gift from God.

If you did a sincere study of the life of Jesus you might actually be surprised about how amazing He is!

BEHOLD! SINNERS!

I can predict that every day the Sun is going to rise, therefore I must be in contact with a Cosmic entity that created the universe and me and loves me so much it sent its "son" to save... etc

WHAT IS THIS!? WY IS NOON RECOGNIZING MY POWERS oF PREDICTION!

AND PRAISING THE LORD IN MY NAME!?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/09/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a troll.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a troll.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Yeah hes preety good

Youve got me again Once4All

NOw im using CAPS and busting my keyboard

because I hate God so mucH!

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1334869
United States
04/09/2011 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

[link to www.cnn.com]

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Everyday is a bloody fucking day somewhere, are you claiming to be psychic?

LMAO

Delusional.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1334815

I'm not claiming anything.

What i'm saying really is that many people here at glp do not have the love of God in their hearts. They are cold hearted, rude, arrogant and heading towards Eternal Damnation.

In fact, you sound like one of them. If you do not find Jesus Christ you will die the second death.

You have been warned!

And this just proves you are a big fat liar aswell,when you say something like.."Late April 7th I heard the words:"..then you are claiming to be psychic.I have read your other posts and you always do the same "i heard the words this and that" and look what happend!!.So stop lying,and stop thinking your psychic or that GOD or jesus is talking with you,you are delusional,and like other people already said,EVERYDAY is a bloody day.
 Quoting: x 1127909

So you are going to try to refute one Word of Knowledge when I've been posting for over a year. That is not even the point!

Look at you! Look at how you are behaving! Look at how you sound! You sound angry and upset. You are insulting. That is not the love of God and if you do not find Him you will die the Second Death.

Jesus Christ is alive. That is the Good News! I have never claimed to be a 'psychic' and yet you continue to repeat it. That makes you the liar, not me!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a troll.

Yeah hes preety good

laugh

Ok, don't be a hater, it's not a good thing to mock God.

Do you believe in God at all AC?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a troll.

Yeah hes preety good

laugh

I worship a God like entity that helps me fool people into not realizing im making fun of them.

I pray to it every day and as we can see the results are spectacular.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a troll.

Yeah hes preety good

laugh

I worship a God like entity that helps me fool people into not realizing im making fun of them.

Yes, I know you're making fun of us, but I don't care about that because it's childish.

What I want to know, since you insist in participating here, is do you believe in God or not?

Can you answer the question like an adult please?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah hes preety good

laugh

Yes, I know you're making fun of us, but I don't care about that because it's childish.

What I want to know, since you insist in participating here, is do you believe in God or not?

Ahhh I see, so you were just pretending to be stupid.

Thus I renounce my faith for it clearly does not work.

Then the answer is no.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then the answer is no.

Now that I lack any religion, perhaps you can be so kind as to suggest some other being I can spend my days worshiping.

For I feel a distinct lack of spirituality in my heart.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then the answer is no.

Now that I lack any religion, perhaps you can be so kind as to suggest some other being I can spend my days worshiping.

For I feel a distinct lack of spirituality in my heart.

There is only one Name under Heaven by which we can be saved... The Lord Jesus Christ!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what?

BLOOD = LIFE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1334813

The life is in the blood. And this innocent will cry out to God for justice and He will bring it. All you evil-tards who think you will get away with your sin will be proven wrong!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272303
Canada
04/09/2011 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
stupthrd
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335165
United States
04/09/2011 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]

bump

God have mercy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294496
Canada
04/09/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
People need to wake up and realize they do not have control over their lives. They were made by a Creator who wants to have a relationship with them. HE made a way possible through Jesus Christ.

If you reject HIM, HE will reject you. YOU get to choose!

Make the choice soon because the whole world is shakin.

Repent and pray for mercy...

This is urgent....HIS people need to repent and seek HIS face....

Judgment is falling down on us.....
DeadRabbit

User ID: 1306918
United States
04/09/2011 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
look around the world any day........its always bloody you prophet wanna be fuck stick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1058305

Wrong. Look at what you typed and then really think about it.

It is not every day that a government kills 22 of its own unarmed citizens.

lol pick up a newspaper and you'll find yourself very wrong.
"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in it's hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility... I welcome it." John F Kennedy
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
People need to wake up and realize they do not have control over their lives. They were made by a Creator who wants to have a relationship with them. HE made a way possible through Jesus Christ.

Quoting: AmazingGRACE

*******CAUTION*********

Your compassion is showing!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Noone will return youve been waiting for 2000 years,

but you can not see this because faith has blinded you.

I have seen many things in advance because of my Faith. A very tiny portion of these have been published in advance of the event.

Faith is a gift from God.

If you did a sincere study of the life of Jesus you might actually be surprised about how amazing He is!

BEHOLD! SINNERS!

I can predict that every day the Sun is going to rise, therefore I must be in contact with a Cosmic entity that created the universe and me and loves me so much it sent its "son" to save... etc

WHAT IS THIS!? WY IS NOON RECOGNIZING MY POWERS oF PREDICTION!

AND PRAISING THE LORD IN MY NAME!?

Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

He shall wipe away every tear. Suffering and death shall be no more!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
10 people shot in mall here in holland,killer shot him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1260226

Yes, that was terrible news too.

God have mercy on them all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285354
United States
04/09/2011 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You MIGHT be on to something here....

Let me try it....
hmmm....let's see...

i predict that ....

there will be earthquakes in california for the next week...
LOTS of them...

i predict that there will be a LOT of blood shed around the world for the next week...

i predict that there will be a LOT of political 'hacking' done in washington dc for the next week or so...

kk?

will check back in a week or so to see how i did....

can i get paid for this kinda stuff?
sandpiper

User ID: 1335398
United States
04/09/2011 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mans inhumanity to man. GOD help us.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335435
United States
04/09/2011 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mans inhumanity to man. GOD help us.
 Quoting: sandpiper

Amen. Why kill to keep power when you lose your soul in the process. We follow the Lord Jesus for a short while and reap an everlasting reward!

Doesn't that make much more sense?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
look around the world any day........its always bloody you prophet wanna be fuck stick
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1058305

Wrong. Look at what you typed and then really think about it.

It is not every day that a government kills 22 of its own unarmed citizens.

lol pick up a newspaper and you'll find yourself very wrong.
 Quoting: DeadRabbit

You don't think that it important news?

Any and every day you can find a government that just shot over 20 unarmed citizens! WoW.... amazing.

The New World Order is being implemented and only a few people see it apparently.
Curious
User ID: 1280771
United States
04/09/2011 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Once4All. How are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1319485
United States
04/09/2011 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AmazingGRACE

God doesn't 'give' freewill now? Only the freewill to suffer for eternity or not. So difficult following religious doublespeak.
Curious
User ID: 1280771
United States
04/09/2011 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have something to tell you.

The Lord took home a beautiful little girl this week. She was a precious baby who had been born premature back in 2001. She was a little one who couldn't talk here and they had to give her tranquilizers and muscle relaxers to keep her muscles tightening up, but she could sing at church in her own way. I remember her tilting her head back as far as she could so she could see behind her in her wheelchair.

She was a precious baby. Her daddy loved her very much and he is pretty upset, but this little one is home with Jesus and I know she can walk, talk, sing and play now. She will grow into a beautiful young lady in Heaven. We miss her, but someday we will see her again and she will be fine.

Praise The Lord that He Takes Care of These Precious Babies and Us Too.

He's Awesome.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Once4All. How are you?
 Quoting: Curious 1280771

Hi curious, I stepped away for some dinner!

Are you doing alright? [That's what they ask around here in my neighborhood]

I saw your other post and will respond to that too!

Still there???

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/09/2011 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have something to tell you.

The Lord took home a beautiful little girl this week. She was a precious baby who had been born premature back in 2001. She was a little one who couldn't talk here and they had to give her tranquilizers and muscle relaxers to keep her muscles tightening up, but she could sing at church in her own way. I remember her tilting her head back as far as she could so she could see behind her in her wheelchair.

She was a precious baby. Her daddy loved her very much and he is pretty upset, but this little one is home with Jesus and I know she can walk, talk, sing and play now. She will grow into a beautiful young lady in Heaven. We miss her, but someday we will see her again and she will be fine.

Praise The Lord that He Takes Care of These Precious Babies and Us Too.

He's Awesome.
 Quoting: Curious 1280771

Yes, i believe time here on Earth can be very painful for some but compared to all of Eternity it amounts to very little!

GLP