Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,375 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 616,334
Pageviews Today: 1,041,841Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 6,537
11:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336073
United States
04/10/2011 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
People need to wake up and realize they do not have control over their lives. They were made by a Creator who wants to have a relationship with them. HE made a way possible through Jesus Christ.

If you reject HIM, HE will reject you. YOU get to choose!

Make the choice soon because the whole world is shakin.

Repent and pray for mercy...

This is urgent....HIS people need to repent and seek HIS face....

Judgment is falling down on us.....
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

God doesn't 'give' freewill now? Only the freewill to suffer for eternity or not. So difficult following religious doublespeak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1319485

Yes, God still gives free will.

Choose Love and Life [Jesus] not death [sin].
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/10/2011 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
Good Morning!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning!

hf
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

good morning my friend!

GLP Angel started a nice thread today!
GLP Angel

User ID: 1004282
United States
04/10/2011 08:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
I have seen many things in advance because of my Faith. A very tiny portion of these have been published in advance of the event.

Faith is a gift from God.

If you did a sincere study of the life of Jesus you might actually be surprised about how amazing He is!
 Quoting: Once4All

AMEN! He is amazing! Praise His Holy Name!

hf

hearts
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
GLP Angel

United States
04/10/2011 08:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good Morning!

hf

good morning my friend!

GLP Angel started a nice thread today!

happyheart THANK YOU SO MUCH! And good morning to both of you dear people....have a day full of "Son-shine"

xoxo
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome, I have to go check out that thread!!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen many things in advance because of my Faith. A very tiny portion of these have been published in advance of the event.

If you did a sincere study of the life of Jesus you might actually be surprised about how amazing He is!

hf

hearts
 Quoting: GLP Angel

We pray for the protection of all in the mid-west today that God would extend His hand of protection in Jesus Name.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hearts

We pray for the protection of all in the mid-west today that God would extend His hand of protection in Jesus Name.

Why? Do you feel something is going to happen in the mid-west today?

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hearts

bump

I'm just talking about all the tordados....

Did they have the f5 yesterday?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

hearts

bump

I don't know, but I'd hate to live in a tornado prone area, how scary!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/10/2011 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump

I don't know, but I'd hate to live in a tornado prone area, how scary!

I know, right?

Those of us who live near the southern appalachian are really extra blessed imho!

hf
GLP Angel

United States
04/10/2011 05:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
GLP Angel

United States
04/10/2011 05:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
GLP Angel

United States
04/10/2011 06:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
You are going to have a lot of people praying for you!red_heartred_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336956
Canada
04/10/2011 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
LIke, 22 of the last 30 days have been, like, bloody days.

Every year there are major earthquakes in Japan.

Every year there are columbine shootings somewhere in the world.

Predict Gadafi's death? Why of course another prediction that seemed highly possible when you said it. Kind of like when it seemed highly possible that an Israeli-Iranian war was imminent and you predicted that Israel would attack Iran. The absence of an Iran war didn't stop you from declaring success on that prediction!

You play the odds apparently and hope people develope an emotional attachment to you and become followers so they become blinded by your common predictions that come true on a frequent basis and fail to notice your failures which you declare successes.

Next year and the year after that there will be major earthquakes in Japan, Columbine shootings, and plenty of bloody days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338168
United States
04/11/2011 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Predict Gadafi's death? Why of course another prediction that seemed highly possible when you said it. Kind of like when it seemed highly possible that an Israeli-Iranian war was imminent and you predicted that Israel would attack Iran. The absence of an Iran war didn't stop you from declaring success on that prediction!

You play the odds apparently and hope people develope an emotional attachment to you and become followers so they become blinded by your common predictions that come true on a frequent basis and fail to notice your failures which you declare successes.

Next year and the year after that there will be major earthquakes in Japan, Columbine shootings, and plenty of bloody days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1336956

1. Governments have killed 22 unarmed people 67% of the time? Link?

2. I said "Mega Earthquake in Japan" not just any earthquake.

3. Comumbine was fulfilled long ago. I agree it has been recurring.

4. Gadhafi dead so soon after i said it was a surprise to many including me.

5. Israel and Iran has been ongoing. I never gave a time frame. Shortly after I said the were ready to attack an Irian Nuclear Scientist was dead outside his home. Iran blamed Mossad. Then Iran's nuclear program went down because of a malicious worm. Who did you think did that? It wasn't Disneyland!

6. Plenty of events posted in advance that you have chosen to ignore. The ones that are undenyable are quickly forgotten.

7. here is the point: How do you feel about Jesus? His life, death, and resurrection are in Holy Scripture. It matters little to me whether you appreciate my work or not. Have you sought the forgiveness of your sin through Him? Or do you deny He was a historical person as well?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

5. Israel and Iran has been ongoing. I never gave a time frame. Shortly after I said the were ready to attack an Irian Nuclear Scientist was dead outside his home. Iran blamed Mossad. Then Iran's nuclear program went down because of a malicious worm. Who did you think did that? It wasn't Disneyland!

6. Plenty of events posted in advance that you have chosen to ignore. The ones that are undenyable are quickly forgotten.

7. here is the point: How do you feel about Jesus? His life, death, and resurrection are in Holy Scripture. It matters little to me whether you appreciate my work or not. Have you sought the forgiveness of your sin through Him? Or do you deny He was a historical person as well?

You forgot about the Wisconsin one, I thought that one was really awesome because nobody, I mean nobody, ever talks about Wisconsin.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You forgot about the Wisconsin one, I thought that one was really awesome because nobody, I mean nobody, ever talks about Wisconsin.......

"harry reid wins" was a good one too because the race was too close to call on Nov. 1 according to every network.

There are others too but he can do the research if he wants to!

Just another excuse to deny Jesus!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

"harry reid wins" was a good one too because the race was too close to call on Nov. 1 according to every network.

Yea, but the Wisconsin one was the most incredible because......come on.......nobody ever mentions Wisconsin! LOL!!!!!! Then BAM!! All you heard on the news was Wisconsin for like a week straight!!!!!!!!! That was just incredible to me.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Now I'm starting so remember some of my favorites!

I posted "September 4th" In August!

That was the first ChristChurch earthquake!!!

God is certainly saying something here! A new fault opened up if i remember correctly!

God is telling me about major earthquakes and other events for some reason...... blessed be Him Forever!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

God is certainly saying something here! A new fault opened up if i remember correctly!

God is telling me about major earthquakes and other events for some reason...... blessed be Him Forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! And there were alot of other smaller ones before that too........things that weren't so obvious, but all did come true.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea, but the Wisconsin one was the most incredible because......come on.......nobody ever mentions Wisconsin! LOL!!!!!! Then BAM!! All you heard on the news was Wisconsin for like a week straight!!!!!!!!! That was just incredible to me.

hf

LoL..... and like i said, I almost did not post it because..... "What ever happens in Wisconsin????"

[no offense intended!]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

LoL..... and like i said, I almost did not post it because..... "What ever happens in Wisconsin????"

[no offense intended!]

Yea, I know. That took some serious faith to post that one! LOL!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
And how about the junkshot? That was right on too!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Yep! And there were alot of other smaller ones before that too........things that weren't so obvious, but all did come true.

I thought long and hard before posting

"Mega Earthquake in Japan" because a 7.0 or 7.5 was not going to be enough...

then Boom.... the biggest one in their known history!

Shocking!

And, "It is Doom: comes in Waves" Undeniable!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know the unfortunate and very sad one i'm praying about now, don't you???

A very sad day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

A very sad day.

Yea, you talking about O?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

A very sad day.

Yea, you talking about O?

yes.... thanks for not using his name.

I don't want it to happen.... obviously but the evidence continues to mount....

Another John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Texas Again

John Wilkes Booth

He's been set up!

and several others.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to tell you something, I forgot to share this, but it's just so neat!

A few days ago, I was talking to another poster on GLP about Jesus, this person was in trouble, thinking about suicide.

Well anyway, it was raining outside and nightime. I felt the urge to make my last post after about an hour and a half, but wasn't really sure why, but I knew I needed to wrap it up quickly for some reason.

Anyway, I finished what I needed to say to this person, and said goodnight around 9:30 pm and signed off. Not 30 seconds later, the power went out here and was out for most of the night.

But, I really believe that God held it back until I was finished trying to help this person that needed help.

Really a miracle......I know it was Him! He is actively reaching out to people on this forum, I just know it, I can feel it!!!!!!!!

hf

GLP