Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,764 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,101,922
Pageviews Today: 2,038,331Threads Today: 720Posts Today: 15,333
11:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/11/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
And how about the junkshot? That was right on too!
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

You know the unfortunate and very sad one i'm praying about now, don't you???

A very sad day.
 Quoting: Once4All

Yea, you talking about O?

yes.... thanks for not using his name.

I don't want it to happen.... obviously but the evidence continues to mount....

Another John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Texas Again

John Wilkes Booth

He's been set up!

and several others.

Yea, I know. I have another friend that also heard the same thing from the Lord too. I hope it can be avoided!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338168
United States
04/11/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
I have to tell you something, I forgot to share this, but it's just so neat!

A few days ago, I was talking to another poster on GLP about Jesus, this person was in trouble, thinking about suicide.

Well anyway, it was raining outside and nightime. I felt the urge to make my last post after about an hour and a half, but wasn't really sure why, but I knew I needed to wrap it up quickly for some reason.

Anyway, I finished what I needed to say to this person, and said goodnight around 9:30 pm and signed off. Not 30 seconds later, the power went out here and was out for most of the night.

But, I really believe that God held it back until I was finished trying to help this person that needed help.

Really a miracle......I know it was Him! He is actively reaching out to people on this forum, I just know it, I can feel it!!!!!!!!

hf

Praise God! That is what it is all about. What if gas goes to $5 or 6 per gallon. What if the dollar tanks. The country, banks, and states are still bankrupt.

difficult and dangerous days are ahead! People will need the Lord Jesus to help them through!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

You know the unfortunate and very sad one i'm praying about now, don't you???

A very sad day.

Texas Again

John Wilkes Booth

He's been set up!

and several others.

Yea, I know. I have another friend that also heard the same thing from the Lord too. I hope it can be avoided!

WoW.... I'v been hearing it for quite a while and - like i said - with every passing day i become more convinced.

And, it is all about racism!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

A few days ago, I was talking to another poster on GLP about Jesus, this person was in trouble, thinking about suicide.

Well anyway, it was raining outside and nightime. I felt the urge to make my last post after about an hour and a half, but wasn't really sure why, but I knew I needed to wrap it up quickly for some reason.

Anyway, I finished what I needed to say to this person, and said goodnight around 9:30 pm and signed off. Not 30 seconds later, the power went out here and was out for most of the night.

But, I really believe that God held it back until I was finished trying to help this person that needed help.

Really a miracle......I know it was Him! He is actively reaching out to people on this forum, I just know it, I can feel it!!!!!!!!

hf

Praise God! That is what it is all about. What if gas goes to $5 or 6 per gallon. What if the dollar tanks. The country, banks, and states are still bankrupt.

difficult and dangerous days are ahead! People will need the Lord Jesus to help them through!

OH yea! Not just difficult days, but horrible and terrifying days are ahead! Think about what happened in Japan, and imagine it happening here. People are going to be in a terrible way, but those who know Jesus and can rely on Him to get through will be the only ones who don't go crazy during the trials ahead.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Texas Again

John Wilkes Booth

He's been set up!

and several others.

WoW.... I'v been hearing it for quite a while and - like i said - with every passing day i become more convinced.

And, it is all about racism!!!

Yea, could be about racism, or something political. Either way, it's a horrible and ugly thing. So sad that some people are so full of hate.

I'm sad and sorry to see this world go, but I won't be sorry to see the hate and evil go.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

OH yea! Not just difficult days, but horrible and terrifying days are ahead! Think about what happened in Japan, and imagine it happening here. People are going to be in a terrible way, but those who know Jesus and can rely on Him to get through will be the only ones who don't go crazy during the trials ahead.

hf Amen! If you know Jesus Christ you will make it through safely even if in involves walking through the death experience.

Either way we must Watch and Pray!

Did you get your wood stove in?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched a prophetic video that Amazing Grace posted today. It was very interesting because he said that he received a vision of actual angels holding together the new madrid fault line! They are actually holding it together!

He said that if we turn against israel and tell them to split their land, that the angels will not continue to hold the fault line together and the usa will split in half as a result!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

hf Amen! If you know Jesus Christ you will make it through safely even if in involves walking through the death experience.

Either way we must Watch and Pray!

Did you get your wood stove in?

I finally got it delivered, but it's just sitting in my livingroom against the wall......LOL! We haven't had it hooked up yet, seems kinda pointless since it's 85 degrees outside right now.

We will get it in by fall tho.

hf
Paid Government Shill

User ID: 1335584
United States
04/11/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your vague shit that you call "predictions" are terrible. Get more specific, then perhaps your bullshit will stink less. It's a bloody day almost every day somewhere on this hell hole called Earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338316
United States
04/11/2011 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched a prophetic video that Amazing Grace posted today. It was very interesting because he said that he received a vision of actual angels holding together the new madrid fault line! They are actually holding it together!

He said that if we turn against israel and tell them to split their land, that the angels will not continue to hold the fault line together and the usa will split in half as a result!

Oh, WoW, that is interesting.

God is so amazing. In Him we live and move and have our being. God is actually all around us!!! And in us!

The tortured souls around here who bother us are the ones who do not have God inside of them! Poor souls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338297
United States
04/11/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Mat 16:25 For whoever wants to save his life [fn] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

Mat 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mat 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Mat 16:28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

DUDE, LAY DOW THE ARROGANCE...BE UNSEEN AND UNHEARD! ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOSE YOUR ETERNAL REWARD? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET GLORY FOR YOURSELF HERE AND NOW? QUIT TRYING TO BE A PROPHET OR WHATEVER YOUR TRYING TO BE, LET GOD BE GOD!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your vague shit that you call "predictions" are terrible. Get more specific, then perhaps your bullshit will stink less. It's a bloody day almost every day somewhere on this hell hole called Earth.
 Quoting: Paid Government Shill

See! This is exactly what i'm talking about. These miserable people who do not realize that being ugly for no reason is a sin. Sin leads to death!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is so amazing. In Him we live and move and have our being. God is actually all around us!!! And in us!

The tortured souls around here who bother us are the ones who do not have God inside of them! Poor souls.

He is amazing! I can picture the angels holding it together. So much goes on behind the scenes that we don't even know about.

Remember Jacobs Ladder?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

See! This is exactly what i'm talking about. These miserable people who do not realize that being ugly for no reason is a sin. Sin leads to death!

Just ignore it, it's not a reflection on you, but on him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Mat 16:25 For whoever wants to save his life [fn] will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

Mat 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mat 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Mat 16:28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

DUDE, LAY DOW THE ARROGANCE...BE UNSEEN AND UNHEARD! ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOSE YOUR ETERNAL REWARD? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET GLORY FOR YOURSELF HERE AND NOW? QUIT TRYING TO BE A PROPHET OR WHATEVER YOUR TRYING TO BE, LET GOD BE GOD!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1338297

No! It is the Lord Jesus who speaks to me and continues to Inspire me to type. Not just me but several of His friends as well.

What is the problem? I give all glory to God!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

No! It is the Lord Jesus who speaks to me and continues to Inspire me to type. Not just me but several of His friends as well.

Some people are jealous I think that God talks to you and not them. What they do not realize is that everyone can have a relationship with Jesus!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338297
United States
04/11/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU BEFORE YOU HIT A BRASS WALL....YOU WILL SEE VERY SOON!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

He is amazing! I can picture the angels holding it together. So much goes on behind the scenes that we don't even know about.

Remember Jacobs Ladder?

Probably a poor example but you know that fruit and jello cup? When you pour the fruit into the liquid jello the fruit and jello move around freely. That is the way it is here on Earth. God is the jello and we are the fruit before everything solidifies!

Then suddlenly all will jell and we will all know for certain we are in God!!!

Okay, how bad was that example.....LoL But true!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Remember Jacobs Ladder?

Probably a poor example but you know that fruit and jello cup? When you pour the fruit into the liquid jello the fruit and jello move around freely. That is the way it is here on Earth. God is the jello and we are the fruit before everything solidifies!

Then suddlenly all will jell and we will all know for certain we are in God!!!

Okay, how bad was that example.....LoL But true!

Yea.....that was bad. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afro
Paid Government Shill

United States
04/11/2011 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU BEFORE YOU HIT A BRASS WALL....YOU WILL SEE VERY SOON!

i will consider your words carefully and do my best to keep a close watch on my ego. Should i step out of line i pray my friends say something to me!

Thank you for your comments.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"

Yes, there is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"

Would you describe yourself as being alive? Jesus Christ brings a new birth, with joy, peace, and Communion to your spirit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow, God willing!

hf
Paid Government Shill

United States
04/11/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"

Yes, there is.

No, there's not. Keep feeding into that guilt trip trap that TPTB setup for you all you want. Leave me out of it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow, God willing!

hf

Praise God.... Enjoy your rest!

hf
Paid Government Shill

United States
04/11/2011 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"

Would you describe yourself as being alive? Jesus Christ brings a new birth, with joy, peace, and Communion to your spirit.

Try again homeboy.

Matthew 10:34 (King James Version)

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"

Yes, there is.

No, there's not. Keep feeding into that guilt trip trap that TPTB setup for you all you want. Leave me out of it.

Has nothing to do with somthing outside of you.

Do you have a conscience? Does your heart ever fill with sorrow over something you've done?
Paid Government Shill

United States
04/11/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

No such thing as "sin"

Yes, there is.

Do you have a conscience? Does your heart ever fill with sorrow over something you've done?

A conscience and sorrow over something I've done wrong does not validate any claim for the existence of "sin".
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, there is.

A conscience and sorrow over something I've done wrong does not validate any claim for the existence of "sin".

The way we have been made teaches us right from wrong. there is a design.

GLP