Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 669,284
Pageviews Today: 1,090,775Threads Today: 438Posts Today: 7,344
11:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492034
United States
08/03/2011 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
[link to www.voanews.com]

"Rights groups say Syrian forces have killed at least 1,700 civilians since the largely peaceful uprising began in March. The government has blamed much of the violence on what it says are terrorists and militants who have killed nearly 400 security personnel."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1494121
United States
08/04/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
ABC World News reports 100 more unarmed civilians killed in the last 24 hours. 200 since Sunday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1497205
United States
08/07/2011 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.usatoday.com]

BEIRUT (AP) — Syrian troops fired on mourners at a funeral and raided an eastern city Sunday, killing at least 59 people in an intensifying government crackdown on protesters. More than 300 people have died in the past week, the bloodiest in the five-month uprising against authoritarian President Bashar Assad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472239
Sweden
08/07/2011 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
More than 2000 people die every day from sickness, starvation or the lack of clean water.
Why is the deaths in Syria worse?
And by that i don't mean it's a good thing people in Syria are being slaughtered, but who are YOU to judge which deaths are more meaningful?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/07/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
More than 2000 people die every day from sickness, starvation or the lack of clean water.
And by that i don't mean it's a good thing people in Syria are being slaughtered, but who are YOU to judge which deaths are more meaningful?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1472239

Innocent, unarmed people are being murdered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280771
United States
08/07/2011 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Once4All

God will judge it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272025
United States
08/07/2011 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its always a bloody day somewhere man

wow your jesus, he sure is some guy; is this all hes got, where does he get his info from chinese fortune cookies
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
08/07/2011 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Innocent, unarmed children are starving.
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
08/07/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

God will judge it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1280771

Well since you have no WiFi connection to "god" you cannot speak for him/her.
It's funny how religion wants to separate us from the universal consciousnesses.
Like "god" is something different than everything else.
Put your faith in yourself and it will automatically apply to that thing you call "god".
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/07/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its always a bloody day somewhere man

wow your jesus, he sure is some guy; is this all hes got, where does he get his info from chinese fortune cookies
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272025

I heard these words and posted them on April 8. When i woke up the next morning there was a bloody crackdown in Syria. i believe this Word of knowledge applies to that governments choice to murder innocent people instead of working with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 216917
Singapore
08/07/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Erdogan the Turkish PM have said Syria is not a forgein problem but a internal problem...He will send his Forgein minister to relay " a very serious and critical message" to syria on Tuesday.

Syria have responded and said if Turkish forgein minister comes with a critical message they will send him home with an even more critical message!

Erdogan said Turkey is ready for military or humanitarian intervention!

Iran have warned Turkey from interfering in Syria. And called Syria a brother country.

Erdogan on Syrian Violence: We Have Reached the End of our Patience

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu will visit Syria on Tuesday with the message that Ankara "has run out of patience" with the ongoing violence, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.

"We have reached the end of our patience and that's why I am sending the foreign minister to Syria on Tuesday," Erdogan was quoted by the Anatolia news agency as saying.

"He will have talks there during which he will convey our messages with determination," he said.

The prime minister said Turkey "cannot remain a spectator" to current events in the country with which it shares a border as well as historic and cultural links.

[link to warandpeaceinthemiddleeast.com]

[link to www.naharnet.com]

[link to debka.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/07/2011 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Erdogan the Turkish PM have said Syria is not a forgein problem but a internal problem...He will send his Forgein minister to relay " a very serious and critical message" to syria on Tuesday.

Syria have responded and said if Turkish forgein minister comes with a critical message they will send him home with an even more critical message!

Iran have warned Turkey from interfering in Syria. And called Syria a brother country.

Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu will visit Syria on Tuesday with the message that Ankara "has run out of patience" with the ongoing violence, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.

"We have reached the end of our patience and that's why I am sending the foreign minister to Syria on Tuesday," Erdogan was quoted by the Anatolia news agency as saying.

"He will have talks there during which he will convey our messages with determination," he said.

The prime minister said Turkey "cannot remain a spectator" to current events in the country with which it shares a border as well as historic and cultural links.

[link to debka.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 216917

WoW.... thank you for posting this. What Syria has chosen to do do their own people is inexcusable.

Lord have mercy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 216917
Singapore
08/07/2011 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to debka.com]

WoW.... thank you for posting this. What Syria has chosen to do do their own people is inexcusable.

Lord have mercy.

The Lord is always mercy and may He shower us with it!

I have made a thread about this potentialy war scenario..its on tuesday so its not far off....

Thread: Breaking: Turkey and Syria exchange serious threats
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/07/2011 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to debka.com]

Lord have mercy.

The Lord is always mercy and may He shower us with it!

I have made a thread about this potentialy war scenario..its on tuesday so its not far off....

Thread: Breaking: Turkey and Syria exchange serious threats

Thanks. I'll take a look.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553195
United States
09/16/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sept. 12 The United Nations raised its estimate of the number of protesters killed in the uprising to 2,600, as it announced the appointment of three investigators to look into human rights abuses in the country.

[link to topics.nytimes.com]

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2774119
United States
10/06/2011 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
BBC News reported today that 2900 are now confirmed

dead in Syria. This number does not include the missing.

Man's inhumanity against man: the work of sin in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2774119
United States
10/06/2011 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
BBC News reported today that 2900 are now confirmed

dead in Syria. This number does not include the missing.

Man's inhumanity against man: the work of sin in the world.

God have mercy on us all.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4241807
United States
10/29/2011 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Late April 7th I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)

I was watching the cbs early show today and they reported that Syrian forces began shelling another town. And, again, they use the word bloody to describe what is happening. I hear that word over and over on the news and in print when it comes to Syria.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4241807
United States
10/29/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

(CNN) -- Syrian forces pounded the western city of Homs Saturday with jets and tanks, sustaining fire with machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades, activists told CNN.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 883108
United States
10/30/2011 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
BEIRUT – Syrian President Bashar Assad warned against Western intervention in his country's 7-month-old uprising, saying such action would trigger an "earthquake" that "would burn the whole region."

Read more: [link to www.foxnews.com]

Not good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5458346
United States
11/15/2011 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Late April 7th I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)

According to the UN [Says CBS Evening News] the military in Syria has killed more than 3500 people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5662789
United States
11/19/2011 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
A turning point for Syria protests?

Syrian Army defectors launched a fresh assault on a pro-government group yesterday. Some say their concentrated military action could be the turning point for the Syrian protest movement.

By Ariel Zirulnick, Staff writer / November 18, 2011

[link to www.csmonitor.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5646002
Dominican Republic
11/19/2011 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, please, STFU, you effing liar! Leave Jesus alone!

This one was another of your BS """"""""predictions""""""""". There are active civil wars around the world and people dying because of fire weapons EVERY DAY, but you pick the generic facts you want just to make your prediction "spot on", while it's indeed a FAIL.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

This one was another of your BS """"""""predictions""""""""". There are active civil wars around the world and people dying because of fire weapons EVERY DAY, but you pick the generic facts you want just to make your prediction "spot on", while it's indeed a FAIL.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5646002

WoW... being rude is a sin. I forgive you but this is

proof that you need Jesus Christ in order to get into

heaven. Some of what God told me is very specific posted

in advance of the event.
Anonymous Coward
Dominican Republic
11/19/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

in advance of the event.

I know what I'm doing (calling you a liar because you are), the same way you know what you're doing (that is, lying).

Jesus was rude more than once, because it is supposed that he said the truth about hypocrite and liar people. He wasn't giving away flowers and smiling everywhere.

Stop twisting facts.

I don't need your forgiveness, idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3840599
United States
11/19/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

in advance of the event.

at least once4all doesnt delete comments and ban people from threads like lisalisa did when i exposed her mormon "Jesus visited the indians" cfr smearings.

wonder why lisalisa lies and bans people? is she still following once4all?
Anonymous Coward
Dominican Republic
11/19/2011 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

in advance of the event.

at least once4all doesnt delete comments and ban people from threads like lisalisa did when i exposed her mormon "Jesus visited the indians" cfr smearings.

Fine.

lisalisa is an obnoxious girl who calls you son of Satan if your opinion is not like hers. I knew she was a strong supporter of Once4All, but I haven't read recent threads, so I don't know if this has changed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3840599
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2011 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

in advance of the event.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3840599

Thank God, nobody is following me. The Christians of glp

love the Lord Jesus Christ and follow Him!

:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5665577
Spain
11/19/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
rose

Jesus :The Perfect Love
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5665577
Spain
11/19/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Somethink that loving Jesus is all exclusive and cant include the Love for others

How can that be when God is Love and God is in all of us?

Besides..where does Real Love come from if not from God Himself

rose

GLP