Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,373 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 580,454
Pageviews Today: 1,004,771Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 7,075
12:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

" IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13063125
United States
04/09/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
verysadThis can be our prayer all day today, it is bad
Two Syrian refugees and a Turkish citizen are wounded by gunfire coming from Syrian side of border; Turkish Deputy FM says "a new stage" will begin; Kofi Annan announced plan to visit Syrian refugees in Turkey.

[link to www.jpost.com]

Dear Lord we pray for these angry hearts and souls that kill with no thought and ask for protection of the innocent men, women, and children, your will be done, in Jesus Holy nameangel3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14018259
United States
04/09/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
verysadThis can be our prayer all day today, it is bad
Two Syrian refugees and a Turkish citizen are wounded by gunfire coming from Syrian side of border; Turkish Deputy FM says "a new stage" will begin; Kofi Annan announced plan to visit Syrian refugees in Turkey.

[link to www.jpost.com]

Dear Lord we pray for these angry hearts and souls that kill with no thought and ask for protection of the innocent men, women, and children, your will be done, in Jesus Holy nameangel3
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Amen! In the Powerful Name of Jesus we pray.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14082155
United States
04/09/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just watching PBS Newshour and they say:

1000 more Syrian's killed just in the

last week.

God have mercy on these people in Jesus' Name.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
04/09/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
UN: Syria Must Stop Assault by Tuesday

The United Nations has reiterated its call for the Syrian government to comply with a Tuesday deadline for ceasing military action against civilian areas. But an escalation of violence fed withering hopes that the government would honor its commitments.

The United Nations estimates that more than 9,000 people have been killed in Syria since the army began cracking down on anti-government protesters 13 months ago.

[link to www.globalsecurity.org]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14108505
United States
04/10/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
UN: Syria Must Stop Assault by Tuesday

The United Nations has reiterated its call for the Syrian government to comply with a Tuesday deadline for ceasing military action against civilian areas. But an escalation of violence fed withering hopes that the government would honor its commitments.

The United Nations estimates that more than 9,000 people have been killed in Syria since the army began cracking down on anti-government protesters 13 months ago.

[link to www.globalsecurity.org]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Thank you Coffee for this update. I've seen estimates of

the dead ranging from 9000 to 20,000. I'm sure whatever the

actual number is the regime is trying to cover it up.

It's a cruel world we live in where man's inhumanity

to man seems to have no limits.

May the Lord Jesus Christ keep you in His peace. It is a
peace we must hold on to despite whatever circumstances are manifest. He loves us more than we can imagine and will bring us safely home to Himself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14108505
United States
04/10/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Russia and China still shielding Syria...

Russia and China have shielded Assad from U.N. Security Council condemnation, and it was not clear whether they would now start to pressure him to comply with Annan's deal

[link to www.foxnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14359073
United States
04/14/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Syria's anti-government protests erupted in March 2011, followed by a bloody government crackdown. The United Nations estimates at least 9,000 people have died in Syria since the protests began. The Local Coordination Committees of Syria puts the death toll at more than 11,000.

[link to www.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14995950
United States
04/24/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Annan: Syria resuming violence as monitors leave By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 7:46 PM EDT, Tue April 24, 2012

[link to www.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1386510
United States
04/24/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The stupid...IT BURNS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14995950
United States
04/24/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The stupid...IT BURNS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386510

lol This thread started over a year ago!
Spiritoftruth
User ID: 15006903
Australia
04/24/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because of your faith and your sisters I have been guided to speak unto you and ask ye speak no longer in name of God or his Son Christ but that ye may say thou own feeling but claim not authority that is not yours to claim. For ye have done greater sign to those whom mock for thou is saying ye bear witness of God but this be not true therefore ye are accounted as the false prophets and must repent. For your own sake have you been warned and God spoke unto you through his Son and thou has insulted the heavens with thine pride and sided with the devils. But we are merciful and saith unto ye thou has until the book be opened to repent of thine error for in coming years ye shall know whom spoke unto ye this day and if thou be humble and repent ye shall be forgiven. Do not presume that man knows all Gods plan or all that it entails, presumption leads to errors for many of manys churchs and christians whom do believe hurt the name of God for they understand not his WORD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15122541
United States
04/26/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
(CNN) -- A Syrian opposition group says it has documented hundreds of deaths since the U.N. peace plan monitors began their work last week.

It has verified the identities of 462 people slain since April 16, when the mission started, the opposition Local Coordination Committees of Syria said Thursday. The number includes 34 children

[link to www.cnn.com]
SoulWinner

User ID: 1647606
United States
04/27/2012 12:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Because of your faith and your sisters I have been guided to speak unto you and ask ye speak no longer in name of God or his Son Christ but that ye may say thou own feeling but claim not authority that is not yours to claim. For ye have done greater sign to those whom mock for thou is saying ye bear witness of God but this be not true therefore ye are accounted as the false prophets and must repent. For your own sake have you been warned and God spoke unto you through his Son and thou has insulted the heavens with thine pride and sided with the devils. But we are merciful and saith unto ye thou has until the book be opened to repent of thine error for in coming years ye shall know whom spoke unto ye this day and if thou be humble and repent ye shall be forgiven. Do not presume that man knows all Gods plan or all that it entails, presumption leads to errors for many of manys churchs and christians whom do believe hurt the name of God for they understand not his WORD.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 15006903

Why speakest thou thusly? Verily, i perceive thou pulleth our legs and seeketh our guile to arouse. Hark! It shall not come to pass. Peaceth out. God's blessings. :)
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why speakest thou thusly? Verily, i perceive thou pulleth our legs and seeketh our guile to arouse. Hark! It shall not come to pass. Peaceth out. God's blessings. :)
 Quoting: SoulWinner

ye cracketh me up 1rof1
SoulWinner

User ID: 910582
United States
04/27/2012 10:52 AM

Report Abusive Post

ye cracketh me up 1rof1
 Quoting: Once4All

:)

No idea what this image is supposed to express, but I include it to continue the entertainment.
ratdance
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

ye cracketh me up 1rof1

:)

No idea what this image is supposed to express, but I include it to continue the entertainment.
ratdance

:bug: :bug15:
Whatsitallabout

User ID: 4478953
Canada
04/27/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm getting sick of this, sick of people wanting death for others and pain and suffering. Unfortunately I can't harm myself, so if I give my address out could somebody just off me? Make it quick before I see another thread like this.
I seem to have nightmares while I'm daydreaming.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm getting sick of this, sick of people wanting death for others and pain and suffering. Unfortunately I can't harm myself, so if I give my address out could somebody just off me? Make it quick before I see another thread like this.
 Quoting: Whatsitallabout

What in the world are you even talking about?

This thread is about praying for the people of Syria.

This is the question I posted:

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Why don't you try reading the OP before making foolish statements?
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15187388
United States
04/28/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Coffee. I'll take a look when I get a chance!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15047214
United States
04/28/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sad, but true. It was a bloody day.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

What are these people thinking that they can just kill their own citizens without consequences???

It's like Saddam Husein all over again.

[link to abcnews.go.com]

Feb 16, 2012 7:05pm
Intelligence Chief Concerned About Al Qaeda in Syria Conflict

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before Congress today that al Qaeda and Sunni extremists were seeking to gain influence in Syria, possibly infiltrating some of the fragmented opposition groups engaged in fighting there.

“Another disturbing phenomenon that we’ve seen recently, apparently, is the presence of extremists who have infiltrated the opposition groups,” Clapper told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

“The two bombings in Damascus in December … and then the two additional bombings in Aleppo, both of which were targeted against security and intelligence buildings … had all the earmarks of an al Qaeda-like attack. So we believe that al Qaeda in Iraq is extending its reach into Syria.” Clapper said.

[link to blog.alexanderhiggins.com]

Lebanon officials have seized a cargo plane full of U.S. guns, ammunition and intel destined for Al-Qaeda operatives operating in Syria posing to be peaceful protestors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15260132
United States
04/29/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sad, but true. It was a bloody day.

What are these people thinking that they can just kill their own citizens without consequences???

It's like Saddam Husein all over again.

[link to abcnews.go.com]

Feb 16, 2012 7:05pm
Intelligence Chief Concerned About Al Qaeda in Syria Conflict

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified before Congress today that al Qaeda and Sunni extremists were seeking to gain influence in Syria, possibly infiltrating some of the fragmented opposition groups engaged in fighting there.

“Another disturbing phenomenon that we’ve seen recently, apparently, is the presence of extremists who have infiltrated the opposition groups,” Clapper told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

“The two bombings in Damascus in December … and then the two additional bombings in Aleppo, both of which were targeted against security and intelligence buildings … had all the earmarks of an al Qaeda-like attack. So we believe that al Qaeda in Iraq is extending its reach into Syria.” Clapper said.

[link to blog.alexanderhiggins.com]

Lebanon officials have seized a cargo plane full of U.S. guns, ammunition and intel destined for Al-Qaeda operatives operating in Syria posing to be peaceful protestors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15047214

Yikes. All of these 'revolutions' are not necissarily making the world a safer place. It looks like most of what is going on in the ME is really bad for Israel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473848
United States
04/29/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is such a tool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16366807
United States
05/20/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Late April 7, 2011 I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)

Who knew this carnage would go on longer than a year???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16677153
United States
05/25/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
BBC news reporting that 2 days of fighting has pushed back government troops '100 meters.'

Government firepower still 'massively' superior.
KoFFee_

United States
05/26/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Over 90 killed in Syria massacre, activists say

A Syrian artillery barrage killed more than 90 people, including dozens of children, in the worst violence since the start of a U.N. peace plan to staunch the flow of blood from Syria’s uprising, activists said on Saturday.

The bloodied bodies of children, some with their skulls split open, were shown in footage posted to YouTube purporting to show the victims of the shelling in the central town of Houla on Friday. The sound of wailing filled the room.

Read more:
[link to www.euronews.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16723035
United States
05/26/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Over 90 killed in Syria massacre, activists say

A Syrian artillery barrage killed more than 90 people, including dozens of children, in the worst violence since the start of a U.N. peace plan to staunch the flow of blood from Syria’s uprising, activists said on Saturday.

The bloodied bodies of children, some with their skulls split open, were shown in footage posted to YouTube purporting to show the victims of the shelling in the central town of Houla on Friday. The sound of wailing filled the room.

Read more:
[link to www.euronews.com]
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Honestly, since hearing the words "Bloody Day," I have

never heard of such graphic bloodshed for so long in my

whole life. It just like month after month these

civilians are being slaughtered. What a horrible tragedy.

God only knows how many lives are being spared [or saved]

because of our prayers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16765790
United States
05/28/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Russia Denies Being Involved in Syria...

(CNN) -- International envoy Kofi Annan arrived in Syria on Monday, even though rebel leaders say Annan's peace plan is already "dead" following a gruesome massacre that killed 108 people in one town.

[link to www.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16344434
Ireland
05/28/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well there are several wars going on , it will always be a bloody day on this violent planet . Could you be anymore vague ? putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16765790
United States
05/28/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well there are several wars going on , it will always be a bloody day on this violent planet . Could you be anymore vague ? putin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16344434

:cross55:

GLP