User ID: 1337322
Romania
04/11/2011 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The underwater city of Atlantis!
check this out:

[link to www.astrologyweekly.com]

The first portal is in Romania. (the link above)
From what i've heard, the second one is in Syria.
From what i believe, the third one is in Tunisia.
And the forth is at the intersection of the 4 borders of Egypt,Libya, Chad and Sudan.

All 4 of them making a square, if we drew a line between each one (on the map ofcourse).

I believe there is something at the intersection of the 2 diagonals of the square, which is south of Greece, in the Mediterranean Sea...maybe an underwater lost city or something, but this is my opionion.

this is great stuff! many sources say that the original garden of eden is now underwater smewhere btween cyprus and the mainland. this is also the mystical lost city of atlantis. perhaps th 5th seal?

thes square could be a pyramid, the 5th seal in or pointing to the sky like the pyramids all over the world suggest, look up hidden pyramid all over the wolrld, they look like mountains until you look intently.
 Quoting: messenger337 1335909

Maybe someone should pin this, i strongly believe what i'm saying, but i dont know why...its just how i feel, i'll try to dig deeper and do more research on this matter.

For those of you who are interested, u can check my dear friends's thread ('messenger337'):
Thread: the future, nibiru, 2012 and awakening to truth

Last Edited by coke.ain on 04/12/2011 03:02 AM
The lost city of Atlantis! Thread: The underwater city of Atlantis!
Prediction of a powerfull occult numerology moment for mankind. Thread: Prediction of a powerfull occult numerology moment for mankind.
Someone or something is coming. Be prepared. God bless us all. Thread: Someone or something is coming. Be prepared. God bless us all.
Barack Obama = Osama Bin Laden
Thread: Who is, actually, Barack Obama?
DJocker
User ID: 1337994
Serbia
04/11/2011 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The underwater city of Atlantis!
Now we Really know from where Dracula came in fact..right?

That was a joke sry...But I thing I rememba reading Nostradamus...he was speaking about some white gold...coming from Earth..which black people will take out...So, it has some start in it..bump
AA.Mihail  (OP)

User ID: 1337322
Romania
04/11/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first portal is in Romania. (the link in my first post)
And the forth is at the intersection of the 4 borders of Egypt,Libya, Chad and Sudan.

All 4 of them making a square, if we drew a line between each one (on the map ofcourse).

Last Edited by coke.ain on 04/12/2011 02:51 AM
Prediction of a powerfull occult numerology moment for mankind. Thread: Prediction of a powerfull occult numerology moment for mankind.
Someone or something is coming. Be prepared. God bless us all. Thread: Someone or something is coming. Be prepared. God bless us all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1327019
United States
04/11/2011 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
portal to where? , whats the purpose?
AA.Mihail  (OP)

User ID: 1338057
Romania
04/11/2011 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
another/other dimension(s)
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
nice
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
using our eyes, do we see in a limited range of colors or frequency? if we could somehow see what is normally outside our "range" wouldnt that be like entering a new dimension?>
AA.Mihail  (OP)

User ID: 1338065
Romania
04/11/2011 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
using our eyes, do we see in a limited range of colors or frequency? if we could somehow see what is normally outside our "range" wouldnt that be like entering a new dimension?>
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1327019

totally agree with you, but these portals are from all dimensions, we can only see 3 or 4 now, and very soon 5...
AA.Mihail  (OP)

Romania
04/11/2011 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AA.Mihail

i believe there is something at the intersection of the 2 diagonals of the square, which is south of Greece, in the Mediterranean Sea...maybe an underwater lost city or something, but this is my opionion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2011 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1327019

totally agree with you, but these portals are from all dimensions, we can only see 3 or 4 now, and very soon 5...

beautiful.grinning
AA.Mihail  (OP)

Romania
04/11/2011 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe someone should pin this, i strongly believe what i'm saying, but i dont know why...its just how i feel, i'll try to dig deeper and do more research on this matter.

Last Edited by coke.ain on 04/11/2011 05:55 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337741
United States
04/11/2011 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

That was a joke sry...But I thing I rememba reading Nostradamus...he was speaking about some white gold...coming from Earth..which black people will take out...So, it has some start in it..bump
 Quoting: DJocker 1337994

monoatomic gold
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337741
United States
04/11/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
they also have "portals" down into the reptillian and industrial complex military dumbs

these are prevalent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276706
United Kingdom
04/11/2011 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in UK (South West). 30 years ago i was at studying and a friend of mine was from Iran. Back then we used to talk about these things. His parents were connected to the Sufi order in Iran and he had great knowledge in spirituality as well as science.
Now this is not about religion or Islamic woo woo, so keep the usual insults away and listen to this.
Back then he was talking about portals and the one in Iran. He said it was in a well and that is where the notion of Mahdi came from.
He told me that their Sufi tradition talked about the portal in the well being used for inter dimensional travel. He said it was the place Mahdi vanished or travelled through time in to another dimension.
Looking back now i realise how much he knew. The idea of the famous well in Iran and coming of Mahdi that we tend to laugh and mock so much now was talked about 30 years ago.
I realise that today it is being used for religious propeganda and may not be intact but i often wonder what the president of Iran knows and perhaps expect the coming of Mahdi be from one of these portals (not the one in Iran as my friend told me). He said that his order believed there were others such as Syria that is intact and maybe oporational and in due time it will be used but not by us.

Now don't shoot me as i am only recalling out conversation of 30 years ago.
OneLove

User ID: 1334992
United States
04/11/2011 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpheartsbump
I, Christine Ann ~ ~, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral, etc. realms in this
incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.
-----------------------------------
Nasi Novare Coram
-----------------------------------
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160132
Canada
04/11/2011 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Aren't those all the places the is having social unrest atm? remember that 5 countries in 7 years plan?

And Iran just had a propaganda video for the coming of the mahdi.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 611990
Spain
04/11/2011 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want the truth now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1327743
Canada
04/11/2011 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpyoda
foolish813

User ID: 895942
United States
04/11/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: DJocker 1337994

You mean like Platinum Grillz
messenger337
User ID: 1335909
Australia
04/11/2011 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is great stuff! many sources say that the original garden of eden is now underwater smewhere btween cyprus and the mainland. this is also the mystical lost city of atlantis. perhaps th 5th seal?

thes square could be a pyramid, the 5th seal in or pointing to the sky like the pyramids all over the world suggest, look up hidden pyramid all over the wolrld, they look like mountains until you look intently.
shlap

User ID: 1181652
Romania
04/12/2011 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. I've heard about these stuff but never gave to much attention to it.

godspeed, bro
DoomMyAss

User ID: 1288576
United States
04/12/2011 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
AA.Mihail  (OP)

User ID: 1338796
Romania
04/12/2011 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: DoomMyAss

maybe u can elaborate what u're saying? or dont say anything at all.
AA.Mihail  (OP)

Romania
04/12/2011 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. I've heard about these stuff but never gave to much attention to it.

godspeed, bro
 Quoting: shlap

ty m8, if u are interested check out messenger337 thread, there is interesting stuff there too, the link is on my first post on this thread. God bless u.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1338299
United States
04/12/2011 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of portals everywhere on the planet - but the main ruins of Atlantis are on the floor of the Atlantic.

In fact, the Canary Islands are remnant Atlantis isles and the Guanche people who were exterminated by the Spanish never left there - and survived the cataclysm right where they were.

The pyramids on the Canary Islands are over 20,000 years old and there's some very interesting things happening there. Look into it...
AA.Mihail  (OP)

Romania
04/12/2011 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of portals everywhere on the planet - but the main ruins of Atlantis are on the floor of the Atlantic.

In fact, the Canary Islands are remnant Atlantis isles and the Guanche people who were exterminated by the Spanish never left there - and survived the cataclysm right where they were.

The pyramids on the Canary Islands are over 20,000 years old and there's some very interesting things happening there. Look into it...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1338299

i didnt say the actual city of Atlantis is at the center of the square (south of Greece), but my believes and senses tell me there is something there...i will look into what u said, ty and God bless u.

Last Edited by coke.ain on 04/12/2011 07:35 AM
ursa

User ID: 1328433
United States
04/12/2011 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Garden of Eden is at the Tamir Plateau
AA.Mihail  (OP)

Romania
04/12/2011 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ursa

u mean Pamir Plateau in Pamir Mountains, Gorno-Badakhshan, Tadjikistan?

Last Edited by coke.ain on 04/12/2011 08:21 AM
sea
User ID: 1217065
Netherlands
04/12/2011 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to steveblizard.wordpress.com]

What they found surpassed all expectations. Thanks to shifting sands and the settlement’s enclosure in a protected bay, the exploration revealed a world of buildings, courtyards, main streets, rock-cut tombs and religious structures. In addition, the seabed was replete with thousands of shards of pottery.

It is the first time a sunken city has been found in Greece that predates the time that Plato wrote his allegorical tale of the sunken continent of Atlantis.

Atlantis:
[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
Satellite photos of southern Spain reveal features on the ground appearing to match descriptions made by Greek scholar Plato of the fabled utopia.

"Plato wrote of an island of five stades (925m) diameter that was surrounded by several circular structures - concentric rings - some consisting of Earth and the others of water. We have in the photos concentric rings just as Plato described," Dr Kuehne told BBC News Online.

Dr Kuehne believes the rectangular features could be the remains of a "silver" temple devoted to the sea god Poseidon and a "golden" temple devoted to Cleito and Poseidon - all described in Plato's dialogue Critias.
AA.Mihail  (OP)

User ID: 1338865
Romania
04/12/2011 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to steveblizard.wordpress.com]

What they found surpassed all expectations. Thanks to shifting sands and the settlement’s enclosure in a protected bay, the exploration revealed a world of buildings, courtyards, main streets, rock-cut tombs and religious structures. In addition, the seabed was replete with thousands of shards of pottery.

It is the first time a sunken city has been found in Greece that predates the time that Plato wrote his allegorical tale of the sunken continent of Atlantis.

Atlantis:
[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
Satellite photos of southern Spain reveal features on the ground appearing to match descriptions made by Greek scholar Plato of the fabled utopia.

"Plato wrote of an island of five stades (925m) diameter that was surrounded by several circular structures - concentric rings - some consisting of Earth and the others of water. We have in the photos concentric rings just as Plato described," Dr Kuehne told BBC News Online.

Dr Kuehne believes the rectangular features could be the remains of a "silver" temple devoted to the sea god Poseidon and a "golden" temple devoted to Cleito and Poseidon - all described in Plato's dialogue Critias.
 Quoting: sea 1217065

very interesting, ty for sharing.
mesenger337
User ID: 1335909
Australia
04/12/2011 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ursa

'eden's' location was shifted several times. there could be eden's everywhere, with one central one?

GLP