User ID: 1340324
United Kingdom
04/13/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How can i make money online?
yea?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1340582

I sell vintage retro items i find at charity shops,markets carboots etc, need to learn what to look for but can find real bargains,then sell on ebay
Factual Error

User ID: 1324445
United States
04/13/2011 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Set up a webcam, and get naked.
Not intended to be a factual statement.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1340582
Ireland
04/13/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Factual Error

sell my hole?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220192
United States
04/13/2011 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the low low price of $14.95 I will tell you the secrets of how to make $1,000,000 dollars in your first year!

No really I will.It is so simple even my grandmother can do it!This is a limited time offer.Only the first 500 people who reply can learn this secret!

Do not miss this chance of a life time.Why work and earn someone else money when it is actually easier and takes much less time to own your own business!There is no product to sell,and no inventory to keep.No pyramid schemes either.This is a legitimate business.

*Now for the reality.I was not lying.You create a business model that has a chance to work.It could be as simple as a brochure with exactly what I wrote.The business model could be selling a way to make money.You sell that to 66,666 people online for $14.95 and you made a million.They send you 14.95 you send them a brochure telling them about how you made a million selling brochures lol.

Is it possible?Yes.Plausible no.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the low low price of $14.95 I will tell you the secrets of how to make $1,000,000 dollars in your first year!

No really I will.It is so simple even my grandmother can do it!This is a limited time offer.Only the first 500 people who reply can learn this secret!

Do not miss this chance of a life time.Why work and earn someone else money when it is actually easier and takes much less time to own your own business!There is no product to sell,and no inventory to keep.No pyramid schemes either.This is a legitimate business.

*Now for the reality.I was not lying.You create a business model that has a chance to work.It could be as simple as a brochure with exactly what I wrote.The business model could be selling a way to make money.You sell that to 66,666 people online for $14.95 and you made a million.They send you 14.95 you send them a brochure telling them about how you made a million selling brochures lol.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1220192

I would add this.Since this is America have them sign a non disclosure agreement before you will "sell" them you idea for making money.When one of the people who buys your program goes on a rant on the internet about your "system" sue them for financial damages.

The only way in a world of bankers and lawyers to get ahead is to scam,lie,cheat,and steal.I hate this world lol.What happened to actually making a decent product,marketing it,and earning an honest living.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/13/2011 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would add this.Since this is America have them sign a non disclosure agreement before you will "sell" them you idea for making money.When one of the people who buys your program goes on a rant on the internet about your "system" sue them for financial damages.

The only way in a world of bankers and lawyers to get ahead is to scam,lie,cheat,and steal.I hate this world lol.What happened to actually making a decent product,marketing it,and earning an honest living.

One more note.This is exactly how the stock market works rofl.Selling the scam to the next sucker.
hhyehe

User ID: 5613207
India
12/08/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

One more note.This is exactly how the stock market works rofl.Selling the scam to the next sucker.

Nice sharing,thanks for giving information
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
12/08/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Factual Error

sell my hole?