Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You Want To Be Illuminati...

User ID: 1342496
United States
04/14/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
You Want To Be Illuminati...
You want to become like an Illuminatus? I will tell you how to do just that. Step one -doubt everything you have been told about religion and find as many faults and flaws as you can.
Step two -doubt everything you have been told about conspiracy theories and find as many faults and flaws as you can.
Step three -doubt everything you have been told about science and find as many faults as flaws as you can.
Step four -doubt everything you have been told about philosophy and find as many faults and flaws as you can.
Step five -now you are ready to open your mind to the truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1342496
United States
04/15/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You Want To Be Illuminati...
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1339782
United States
04/15/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not really. Those guillotines look too damn sharp.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 751090
Canada
04/15/2011 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1117825
Australia
04/15/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything is a lie
What you actually think you know what your planet looks like from outer space.You actually think its a planet?
double_frick

User ID: 1343905
United States
04/15/2011 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything is a lie
What you actually think you know what your planet looks like from outer space.You actually think its a planet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1117825

its not a planet?? what is it???

what does it look like from space?????
X
User ID: 1342249
United States
04/15/2011 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am bloodline of a grand master of the Priory of Sion. Is that illuminati enough for yall...lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306968
Norway
04/15/2011 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Step 6 keep drinking- step 7 dont get any sleep- step 8. be cynical- step 9. rot in hell.
Arvensis

User ID: 1194398
United States
04/15/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am bloodline of a grand master of the Priory of Sion. Is that illuminati enough for yall...lol
 Quoting: X 1342249

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323627
United States
04/15/2011 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there an online course for this?
X
United States
04/15/2011 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: Arvensis

No, seriously, my dad did extensive geneology turns out his mother was from the same bloodline as Isaac Newton, for real.
Arvensis

United States
04/15/2011 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

No, seriously, my dad did extensive geneology turns out his mother was from the same bloodline as Isaac Newton, for real.

You dont even know what the Priory of Sion is. You probably read a Dan Brown book and are expressing a fantasy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342476
United States
04/15/2011 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm already Illuminati. We're manipulating you from the shadows.
10:24

User ID: 1278817
United States
04/15/2011 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What?
people want to believe in mysteries

is the truth so bad?
X
United States
04/15/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

You dont even know what the Priory of Sion is. You probably read a Dan Brown book and are expressing a fantasy.

Supposedly, Isaac Newton was a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion. I do not know what they did, I wasn't fucking there.
Arvensis

United States
04/15/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Supposedly, Isaac Newton was a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion. I do not know what they did, I wasn't fucking there.

Well, many people think a bloodline is important, but its what you possess in your intellect that is truly important.
X
United States
04/15/2011 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, many people think a bloodline is important, but its what you possess in your intellect that is truly important.

Yeah, dad's family all had brains. All the science disciplines come so easy to me, seriously, like second nature. All branches of physics, medicine - its just easy for me and I love the research.
Arvensis

United States
04/15/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, dad's family all had brains. All the science disciplines come so easy to me, seriously, like second nature. All branches of physics, medicine - its just easy for me and I love the research.

That is interesting. You should really try and dig up information from other members of your family. Could be an exciting journey.
X
United States
04/16/2011 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is interesting. You should really try and dig up information from other members of your family. Could be an exciting journey.

Would love to. My paternal grandparents settled in Southbridge, MA. Home of American Optical (now closed).
My father was an aerospace design engineer. He did some work on the lunar mission and his name is on the moon as one of the contributors to the project. I have cousins that are chemists and a chemical engineer too. But, seriously, all my cousins are brilliant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 968792
United States
04/16/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whats your i.q?

GLP