Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,331 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 67,352
Pageviews Today: 113,985Threads Today: 42Posts Today: 791
01:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Proof that humans were genetically engineered by aliens, not 'evolved' on earth !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336742
Canada
04/15/2011 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Proof that humans were genetically engineered by aliens, not 'evolved' on earth !
That wouldn't explain why we are so similar to chimps and the other great apes. Chimps are super flexible, they just have long arms.
 Quoting: 1FutureMarine1

Typical lame excuse "we are so genetically similar to chimps", yeah, we're also genetically similar to dogs, cats, and pigs as well. Doesn't mean we have the same ancestors as those species. Human beings are not animals, period.
SmartAss

User ID: 750557
United States
04/15/2011 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Proof that humans were genetically engineered by aliens, not 'evolved' on earth !
or, we are the culmination of the thought... "What if I put everything together into one species?"

just because there are 223 missing precursors to our genetic code doesn't mean they didn't exist, but maybe we just haven't found them yet.

and....

Maybe it is more than just genes that affects how we are made and what we do.... if we are 99% chimp, then maybe something else is causing the major differences.... i.e. Other influences may affect how genes do their job.... I'm guessing we don't know everything about this subject yet...

plus...

I can see how the belief in alien "help" was the EXACT same thing humans thought thousands/millions of years ago that explained God.... God... Aliens.... same thought process... just interchange the words... right?
Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers.
What you do today just might burn your ass tomorrow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313532
United States
04/15/2011 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOW CAN YOU DEBUNK ANYTHING IF YA DON'T KNOW ANYTHING?
HUH?
HUH?
HUH?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1343115
India
04/15/2011 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOW CAN YOU DEBUNK ANYTHING IF YA DON'T KNOW ANYTHING?
HUH?
HUH?
HUH?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1313532

I know u like to type in CAPS ! s226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221077
Bulgaria
04/15/2011 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can be said about this:

[link to www.agoracosmopolitan.com]
~Andariel~

User ID: 1099782
Canada
04/15/2011 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huge BS flag
Space, the final frontier...or is it?
Knowledge is power
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1221077
Bulgaria
04/15/2011 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
As you.
Khan
User ID: 1343356
Myanmar
04/15/2011 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
i will bring the proof that alien are whimper
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1343115
India
04/15/2011 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Huge BS flag:
 Quoting: ~Andariel~

Are u even a lady?
Ur posts are always full of crap !
poop
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408035
Canada
09/22/2011 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
We were genetically altered in a bad bad way. We lost all our powers like telepathy, teleportation, levitating, etc. In replacement, the reptilians gave us speech and the ego.. worst two things that ever happened to humanity.
manmunky
User ID: 19491385
United States
07/10/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[glpvideo]
if we were genetically altered by super intelligent aliens how did those super intelligent aliens gain their knowledge and intelligence. Evolution has been pretty much proven. from an infinite amount possibilities at least 1 of those is bound to be unique. it might be hard to believe we came from an ape but the evidence is almost all there. but only time will tell. I am just a human and I could never know 100 percent. but what my eyes have showed me is that we come from this planet.
Haelo

User ID: 18783825
United States
07/10/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 feet walk is less energetically exhousting than on 4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379793

No, that is debunked! How does it help us in the wild? In fact it makes us slower, if anything else!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1343115

No, it is more energy efficient, this has never been debunked. If you run on four legs you use enough energy to support the running of 4 legs. When you run on 2 legs, you only have to give energy to 2 legs. Go run around on four legs. You will be tired out extremely fast.

Also, heres more proof. Humans are the best long distance runners in the animal kingdom, why? Because we run on 2 legs, which needs less energy then 4 legs, just as 4 lamps need more energy then 2 lamps, or 4 wheeled cars need more gas then 2 wheeled cars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1155690

You think a person would be able to outrun a cheetah?
I am not a anonymous coward.
Haelo

United States
07/10/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
speech and the ego.. worst two things that ever happened to humanity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1408035

Funny but you are kind of right chuckle
Haelo

United States
07/10/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
And not a bad post OP but you forgot that humans also have hair on the armpits, legs, arms and face (though unfortunatly). And in more places for guys.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 19507663
Netherlands
07/10/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of evolution results in us having hair only on the head & not elsewhere on the body(except some private parts)?
 Quoting: OP 1343115

The kind of evolution a hunter-gatherer wil have living on the savannah.
The hair protects the scalp from the sun, the rest is less hairy to allow for more effective sweating.

If we did evolve in the wild, wouldn't we have some kind of mechanisms/ weapons to protect & defend ourselves from wild predators?

We do.
There are 7 billion of us, large predators can be counted in a few million at best.

Like our jungle dwelling forebears we use tools, just better ones.

We don't have anything!
We don't have super strength like the Gorilla or flexibility like other chimps to climb trees, we can't run fast like deer, we don't have claws to kill prey or paws to protect our feet while walking/running on rocky ground! Our eyes don't even have the ability to see properly in the dark like some night predators have. We don't have a heightened sense of smell or hearing that we could use! We don't even have fur like other animals to protect us from the cold! Our skin is so delicate, the slightest pointed leaf tears it apart!
In fact, our intestines are not even that good at digesting raw meat like other animals!

Humans as given have successfully outcompeted pretty much everything else, and have colonised almost every habitat.
So evidently we don't need all that.

They said that there are no evolutionary advantages of walking on 2 feet, so why would humans begin to do so in the first place?

Standing up allows you to see farther.
It frees up the hands.

You think a person would be able to outrun a cheetah?
 Quoting: Haelo

With a 100 metre headstart, yes.

Humans are extraordinary endurance runners, we can hunt animals like rabits or deer by just keeping up with them until they die of heatstroke.
Our anatomy allows for very efficient cooling of the brain.
book

Last Edited by Halcyon Dayz, FCD on 07/10/2012 10:23 PM
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
ufo
User ID: 34934567
Germany
02/22/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
True really have'nt you noticed the simalarity between us and aliens? we both have roughly spherical heads our body shape is quite similar aliens (usaully)have five fingers like us.Maybe aliens stayed on earth and because the condintions here were differen than on there own planet they adapted to this life by gradually changing into us. I know it's like evolution but about aliens evolving into us not monkeys.Or maybe they genetically created us and implanted the ideas of "god" and "evolution" to keep our true origin a secret.alien16
bvndy

User ID: 28706319
United States
02/22/2013 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
You cannot evolve to throw weapons if you do not know what throwing is.
It would be like you evolving to ride a Garganish. You don't know what it is, you've never experienced it before, and the only time you will experience it will be after you evolved to ride it. See how silly that is. How can you evolve to do something you cannot do in the first place. It would be like evolving to eat meat even though you've never eaten meat to trigger the evolution to evolve to eat meat in the first place.

This is some funny shit.
People evolved, went back into the ocean(like a water mammal) then came back out.
We walk on two feet so that we can use our hands.
Swords, spears, etc, are designed for our hands, we were not "evolved" to use tools, we evolved to the point where we could build and use tools, they fit us so well not because we "evolved" to use them, but because we fashioned
them for our use. You have it backwards.
Christiantards are so desperate to disprove evolution that they can come up with some stupid shit, in any case you need to stop, you are embarrasing yourself.
Religious dumbasses have really fucked this forum up good
You can ignore the consequences of
your actions, but you cannot ignore
the RESULTS of the consequences of your actions

Ayn Rand
footballfan896
User ID: 36268851
United States
03/15/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, humans are designed to be distance runners. Humans are able to run 200 miles at a time. Originally, ancient people went "Persistent Hunting", which means you chase down an animal until it runs out of stamina and dies. The reason many people don't believe this is because technology such as shoes, clothes, and weapons have made us "lazy", thus causing our feet to be tender, no hair on your bodies, and trying to "get buff".
Someone who runs barefoot
User ID: 26108347
United States
03/15/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
To be clear on this, since I haven't seen it in the rest of this... discussion...
evolution does not occur because of use or practice alone, as another post implied. Evolution begins with random mutation. That mutation, if not corrected by the enzymes constantly fixing errors in our DNA caused by one of many environmental factors, will remain and proliferate within the organism it originally occurs in. This mutation must occur in the gametes, the things that eventually become fertilized offspring. If it doesn't, then nothing will happen to the species as a whole. The mutation itself doesn't actually have to do anything, it could be as small as altering a sequence of genes that doesn't even produce proteins, which build everything in your body that actually possesses your own DNA, or the mutation could alter how your cells interact with their environment. The mutation could even be so large that it causes a visible difference in between the organism and its parent.
The random mutation then persists as the organism grows, and might potentially be transferred to that organism's offspring when said organism reproduces. If this is so, then the mutation gets to interact with a new environment. Other mutations might stack with this one, and as they do, new traits might develop. The general theory is that the organism with the best tools to survive will survive and produce more offspring, but there's always the hardship of being young, and ecological factors as well as energy gathering related factors to be considered. But the most important factor in determining evolution is gene flow. One must survive long enough to, and be successful in, copulating with another organism within the same species, and this must continue for several generations, preferably with more and more offspring each time, for a trait to really be established within a species.
This turned into a rant, for which a apologize, basically my point is that evolution does not occur because you try to do something, or because something would be useful to you. Your gametes are altered in some way, and then when that gamete is fertilized, it grows into an organism with that random mutation present, and if it is useful, then it might become a tool for that organism to employ in their own survival. The trait exists before it is ever used, and once it exists, it is generally refined through breeding based on gene flow. And this gene flow generally results in the organisms with the best versions of the traits who survive to a reproductive age, can find a mate, and successfully copulate with them producing offspring that survive better in their environments.
My source: Campbell Biology, 9th Edition
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37903291
United States
04/12/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of evolution results in us having hair only on the head & not elsewhere on the body(except some private parts)? flip
If we did evolve in the wild, wouldn't we have some kind of mechanisms/ weapons to protect & defend ourselves from wild predators?
We don't have anything!
We don't have super strength like the Gorilla or flexibility like other chimps to climb trees, we can't run fast like deer, we don't have claws to kill prey or paws to protect our feet while walking/running on rocky ground! Our eyes don't even have the ability to see properly in the dark like some night predators have. We don't have a heightened sense of smell or hearing that we could use! We don't even have fur like other animals to protect us from the cold! Our skin is so delicate, the slightest pointed leaf tears it apart!
In fact, our intestines are not even that good at digesting raw meat like other animals!
Another important thing to note is that humans walk on two feet! Last yr I watched a docu on NGC which showed scientists who were puzzeled, as to why humans walk on two feet?
They said that there are no evolutionary advantages of walking on 2 feet, so why would humans begin to do so in the first place? 1dunno1

Doesn't all this point to the fact that humans did not evolve on the earth?? That we were created as a hybrid of some ape like creature & some alien race?
abduct

Evolution is a system of biological compromise. For example, walking on two feet can be advantageous when you need your hands free to create tools but comes at a disadvantage insofar as speed and stamina. There are inherent disadvantages for each biological adaption. Most of our "disadvantages" in one way or another were biological compromises necessary to accommodate our very large brains. The trade off would be spent by nature at great cost because advanced problem solving skills are incredibly advantageous; evolutionary-wise. The proof is in human ingenuity which has allowed us to survive and even thrive in almost any environment. It's basically nature's gamble with great risk and incredible return on investment.

That said, this doesn't prove that we weren't genetically engineered. Certain things have eluded scientists such as the fact that we're the only animal on earth with multiple blood types within a single species. We also can't pinpoint what the specific catalyst/s were to jump start such a risky gamble in evolution. Evolving from Cro-Magnon to Homo Sapien in such a short time period doesn't make a lot of logical sense. Some believe that there is some genetic "splicing" in human DNA. If that is true, than it could be said without a shadow of a doubt that there was some sentient intervention in our creation. Proving that, however, is very problematic as alternative splicing naturally occurs within the mRNA of complex organisms like mammals. In order for a sentient being to genetically engineer us, they would have to utilize the same genetic combinations which mother nature already utilizes so the process would look natural anyway. Any straightfoward splicing (the signature trademark of genetic engineering found in corn, for example) of human genes would result in nothing but a dead, deformed, or disease ridden baby. Not that it's impossible, it's just impossible to tell unless we learn something new about genes in general.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2360438
Australia
05/18/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
We walk on 2 legs because they created us as slaves to use tools for mining and other laborious task.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317240
United States
05/18/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You said you had "proof"...???

putin

I see no proof. All I see are some irrational questions from a child that lacks the insight to understand why we have such large frontal lobes.

Still, I'm hesitant to give this thread 1 star because I'm hoping you have an ace up your sleeve. So, you have one page left until bullshit will be declared.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13578021
United States
05/18/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol, this is the biggest cop of garbage

I know tons of people who are covered in hair, back hair, torso hair, tigh hair

fucking rocks and sharp sticks dumbass

abarcas retard

because humans are taller on 2 legs, can climb more terrian and shit because humans got the fuck around
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40074375
United States
05/18/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

lame
and bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40074400
United States
05/18/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bob Lazar told this 20 years ago, nothing new. Deal with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2360438
Australia
05/19/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to rense.com]

Scientists Find Extraterrestrial
Genes In Human DNA
Do civilizations of advanced human beings exist scattered in the Galaxy?
by John Stokes
1-11-7
A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms.
obvious
User ID: 23198042
United States
01/22/2014 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 feet walk is less energetically exhousting than on 4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379793

No, that is debunked! How does it help us in the wild? In fact it makes us slower, if anything else!

No, it is more energy efficient, this has never been debunked. If you run on four legs you use enough energy to support the running of 4 legs. When you run on 2 legs, you only have to give energy to 2 legs. Go run around on four legs. You will be tired out extremely fast.

Also, heres more proof. Humans are the best long distance runners in the animal kingdom, why? Because we run on 2 legs, which needs less energy then 4 legs, just as 4 lamps need more energy then 2 lamps, or 4 wheeled cars need more gas then 2 wheeled cars.

umm if you werent so embarrased with being incorrect about bipedals efficiency
youd know horses are the best long distance runners idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42499836
United States
01/22/2014 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What kind of evolution results in us having hair only on the head & not elsewhere on the body(except some private parts)? flip
We don't have anything!
Another important thing to note is that humans walk on two feet! Last yr I watched a docu on NGC which showed scientists who were puzzeled, as to why humans walk on two feet?
They said that there are no evolutionary advantages of walking on 2 feet, so why would humans begin to do so in the first place? 1dunno1

Doesn't all this point to the fact that humans did not evolve on the earth?? That we were created as a hybrid of some ape like creature & some alien race?
abduct

Nope.

All it points out is that we did not "evolve" from apes.

lame
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1339537

Humans are zoologically classified as apes or Primates.
We are the only living species left of the genus HOMO.
Humans are distinguished from other primates by their bipedal locomotion, and especially by our relatively larger brain with its particularly well developed neocortex, prefrontal cortex and temporal lobes, which enable high levels of abstract reasoning, language, problem solving, and culture through social learning.
We have body hair but it's minute. It got this way through evolution.
We became predators. We had to run long distances to follow the prey. Less hair the easier it is to cool.
Hair on the head works in reverse. It helps protect the brain from heat or cold depending what region of the world you live in.
The only other animal that can run as long at a sustained pace as a human is a wolf or a dog.
Less hair made it possible to cool the body, more evolution.
Although aliens may exist and have been observing us for eons the fact still remains that the current human physiology is completely natural and shows no outside intervention in it's evolution.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53254417
United States
01/22/2014 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
God made you. Evolution is a lie from satan to take you to hell

Quit callin God a liar unless you really want to go to hell
With your demon aliens

Youtube search

Unholy communion

For the truth about the aliens that has been censored at all the bogus
Ufo conventions!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52942024
United States
01/22/2014 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
That wouldn't explain why we are so similar to chimps and the other great apes. Chimps are super flexible, they just have long arms.
 Quoting: 1FutureMarine1

You are one of many to bring up that point, I'd ask you to do some research but that aint gona happen so ill post info here.

The Bible asserts that the Elohim said: "Let us fashion the Adam in
our image and after our likeness." So we were made in the image of god, where's gods DNA? the deciphering of the human genome was announced in mid-February, the feat was decided upon by a group of bacteria!
"Humbling" was the term used by the scientific teams to describe the principal finding that the human genome contains not the anticipated 100,000 - 140,000 genes but only some 30,000, little more than double the 13,601 genes of a fruitfly and barely fifty percent more than the roundworm's 19,098. What a comedown from the pinnacle of the genomic Tree of Life! Although, there was hardly any uniqueness to the human genes. They are comparative to not the presumed 95 percent but to almost 99
percent of the chimpanzees, and 70 percent of the mouse. Human genes,
with the same functions, were found to be identical to genes of other
vertebrates, as well as invertebrates, plants, fungi, even yeast. The
findings not only confirmed that there was one source of DNA for all
life on Earth, but also enabled the scientists to trace the
evolutionary process about how more complex organisms evolved from simpler ones, adopting at each stage the genes of a lower life form to
create a more complex higher life form culminating with Homo
sapiens. Anunnaki dosn't sound to promising yet does it, no worrys, that'll soon enough.
An important Discovery
It was in tracing the vertical evolutionary record contained in
the human and the other analyzed genomes, was that the human genome contains 223 genes that do not have the required predecessors on the genomic evolutionary tree. (That means nothing close to them could be found in monkey's or human ancestors like homo erectus)
How did We acquire such a large amount of enigmatic genes? (but we already know that don't we) In the evolutionary progression from bacteria to invertebrates (such as the lineages of yeast, worms, flies or mustard weed which have been deciphered) to vertebrates (mice, chimpanzees) and finally modernhumans, these 223 genes are completely missing in the invertebrate
 Quoting: GROUND ZERO

Where's gods DNA? It's in the so-called "junk genes." It has been carefully hidden from us on purpose. They didn't want us to become too godlike.

GLP