10/02/2012 03:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
5.1 2012/10/02 18:37:41 26.847 92.788 51.6 ASSAM, INDIA
5.2 2012/10/02 17:37:24 -2.876 101.931 116.6 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA
4.5 2012/10/02 14:55:31 -3.632 101.476 57.5 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 1052891
United States
10/02/2012 04:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.3 - BALLENY ISLANDS REGION

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
10/02/2012 06:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: MT St Helens - 40 Mins Ago Small Earthquake Followed by Steaming Around The Rim

Earth Cries

United States
10/02/2012 07:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
4.1 2012/10/02 19:43:09 24.678 -110.179 15.4 GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Earth Cries

United States
10/02/2012 07:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
TEC is HOT over South America.

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Watching the world

User ID: 21685109
United States
10/02/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.3 - BALLENY ISLANDS REGION

Quoting: Earth Cries

This seems to always be a precursor for California right?
Ignorance is bliss until reality bites you in the ass.

I take care of the dead...always.
Vesper33

User ID: 23275351
United States
10/02/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe, I was wondering if the goats have anything to say about the sinkhole. I just have a bad feeling about this and I truly believe Matt Simmons was absolutely correct and was getting the word out when he "died" in his hot tub.
The seismic activity continues.

Bayou Corne seismo.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

HOT area for me to talk about.... sorry... hope you understand.

Take that as your answer.
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thank you, Gabe. Just what I thought. Be safe.

P.S Stay out of hot tubs, my friend.

Thank both of you for the above!!! EC for asking and Gabe for answering as you did. Been following this close as I have family not far away from the situation. You are not alone in your "bad feeling" EC. Crazy times we live in for sure. All Blessings!!!
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/03/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is an intersting thread. Make sure you click on the links. Great info to make you go hmmmmmmmm!

Thread: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
MamaHasAwakened

United States
10/03/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is one of the articles:

[link to www.aapg.org]
Nika

User ID: 9710611
United States
10/03/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's with all these 4 pointers off the coast of Oregon lately?
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Isis7

User ID: 19498336
United States
10/03/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Type: Earthquake
24 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Wednesday October 3 2012, 08:16:40 UTC
Region:Off Coast Of Oregon
Depth: 10 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

39 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Wednesday October 3 2012, 08:02:12 UTC
Region: Mariana Islands Region
Nika

User ID: 9710611
United States
10/03/2012 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
24 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Wednesday October 3 2012, 08:16:40 UTC
Region:Off Coast Of Oregon

39 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Wednesday October 3 2012, 08:02:12 UTC
Region: Mariana Islands Region
 Quoting: Isis7

Yeah, funny how I was just asking what's with all these 4 pointers off the coast of Oregon......and BAM! Another!
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Earth Cries

User ID: 1031875
United States
10/03/2012 06:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, everyone.

2012-10-03 09:40:01.036min ago 38.11 N 141.74 E 60 mb 5.1 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Tiny Trink

User ID: 24337476
United States
10/03/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
10/03/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning... and thanks tiny for the updates..much appreciated.

Energy flow is still being kept mainly in South America.. maybe stretching toward New Zealand...
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24337476
United States
10/03/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning... and thanks tiny for the updates..much appreciated.

Energy flow is still being kept mainly in South America.. maybe stretching toward New Zealand...

hf

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/03/2012 09:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
I wonder if this is due to the flow heading west again

5.7 Kepulauan Batu, Indonesia Depth: 10 km
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14832819
India
10/03/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe - I was think out loud. Why shd the PTB wait for earth changes because of fluff to start a war. it will be good to start a war so they can be safe when severe earth changes come.

2) I heard that all along the fault lines we have methane hydrates. If the earth is heating up , it means they will be released to the atmosphere. Is that true. I am for sure earth is heating up in the northern hemisphere and cooling in the southern hemisphere.What is ur opinion.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
10/03/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe - I was think out loud. Why shd the PTB wait for earth changes because of fluff to start a war. it will be good to start a war so they can be safe when severe earth changes come.

2) I heard that all along the fault lines we have methane hydrates. If the earth is heating up , it means they will be released to the atmosphere. Is that true. I am for sure earth is heating up in the northern hemisphere and cooling in the southern hemisphere.What is ur opinion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14832819

everyone has there reasons for wanting war.... everyones ideals are being enhanced with the "changes" .

here is a good quote about hydrates:

"There are potential irreversible effects of melting the sea ice... We'll begin to release methane hydrates... There is enough there to cause as much warming as all the coal in the world... It's not clear that civilization could survive that extreme climate change." —Dr. James Hansen, renowned climate scientist. (interview for documentary "Arctic Methane Tipping Point?"
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
10/03/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if this is due to the flow heading west again

5.7 Kepulauan Batu, Indonesia Depth: 10 km
 Quoting: whiteangel

i don't see the flow heading that way unfortunately...... big pressure building around Chile... looking for a big one there or a few moderate ones.
Lost N Dying World

User ID: 1004066
United States
10/03/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an intersting thread. Make sure you click on the links. Great info to make you go hmmmmmmmm!

Thread: ***TRIPLE THREAT***Jack Reeds Theory--Sink Hole, New Madrid, St. Lawrence Seaway
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Thank you MamaHasAwakened for linking my thread.

I follow this thread as well religiously.

I was curious about something I understand the HOT part of Gabi's answer above but not sure why Gabi didn't go more into it.
MamaHasAwakened

United States
10/03/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Thank you MamaHasAwakened for linking my thread.

I follow this thread as well religiously.

I was curious about something I understand the HOT part of Gabi's answer above but not sure why Gabi didn't go more into it.
 Quoting: Lost N Dying World

hf
Earth Cries

United States
10/03/2012 02:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Breaking news: New oil sheen near site of Deepwater Horizon disaster

[link to www.stuarthsmith.com]

Snip: Experts had predicted such oil leaks would likely take place after the Deepwater Horizon rig was capped. That’s because the blocked oil continues to seek a path to the surface, and that could create fissures or cracks in the sea floor for the hydrocarbons to escape. This situation is exactly what we’d warned about in 2010 — that the rig diaster, caused by BP’s reckless and foolish actions, would continue to wreak havoc on the Gulf environment for years to come.

Connect the dots to the sinkhole.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11004066
United States
10/03/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14832819

everyone has there reasons for wanting war.... everyones ideals are being enhanced with the "changes" .

here is a good quote about hydrates:

"There are potential irreversible effects of melting the sea ice... We'll begin to release methane hydrates... There is enough there to cause as much warming as all the coal in the world... It's not clear that civilization could survive that extreme climate change." —Dr. James Hansen, renowned climate scientist. (interview for documentary "Arctic Methane Tipping Point?"

To continue this thought, because it seems appropriate, I have found information (dated last year)on this subject in the following science forum:

[link to www.thenakedscientists.com]

If you go to the bottom of the page there is a map of the most probable locations of methane hydrates. It is very interesting and worth a look.

Compare the locations with the highest locations to recent activity for earthquakes and volcanic activity...as well as bouys that have been showing sea floor issues and animal die offs. Funny that the east coast of the US is where there is the best possibility of release of methane hydrates. However, I don't know how weather air flow impact this.

From this information, I can't interpret the best or safest countries to be in. Unless the object is to be south of the equator because release of hydrates is less of an issue in the colder climate.

If this is the case, it goes back to the same issues as always - OIL, which will be in high demand if the world's population is below a cooling southern hemisphere. So here are some interesting sites that have maps containing information about oil reserves. Funny thing is I am unable to find any recent data. Most goes back to 2008.

This is most interesting:
[link to www.radford.edu]

[link to selfinvestors.com]

[link to www.sander.es]
Earth Cries

United States
10/03/2012 05:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.0 - NEW BRITAIN REGION, PAPUA NEW GUINEA

Earth Cries

United States
10/03/2012 07:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
4.9 2012/10/03 22:48:58 -14.331 -76.217 32.0 NEAR THE COAST OF CENTRAL PERU
4.7 2012/10/03 22:23:22 46.760 97.920 12.6 WESTERN MONGOLIA

Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/04/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Have a great one!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
10/04/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning.......

energy flow now approaching area from Taiwan to Japan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24940271
Ireland
10/04/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Gabe, everybody :)

Noticed a lot of activity in Italy today Gabe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24266114
United States
10/04/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to re`post this on a more appropriate thread.

Good morning hf Hey Rev ....

This may be off topic, but two very reliable friends of mine in Manchester, NH are reporting loud booms and shaking houses. One was already up and getting ready for work, one was woken from a sound sleep. Nothing on USGS, and I can't find ANY fracking site in NH.

Anyone here from NH feel the same ???

I'd post a thread, but don't feel like getting attacked this morning wink
 Quoting: TS66

Thanks for this info TS... please let us know if you find out anything else about this..... always lurking here.

I'm in upstate NY, so I can't give you any personal views, but this is exactly what she said after I told her I hadn't seen anything on USGS:

"I didn't see anything either, but reports were coming in over the scanner from the west end of town. Everyone saying the same thing... big boom and their houses shaking. It was a minor one if that's what it was. Felt like some we've had in the past."
 Quoting: TS66

Also, just to add a little something. Here in Upstate, we've had a lot of rain, no storming, just rain. Yesterday I was outside, and heard what I thought was a long rumbling thunder .... no lightning strikes, nor storms, nor house shaking. Just what sounded like a deep percussional thunder.

1dunno1

GLP