F.O.G.

Earth Cries

User ID: 1035363
United States
10/05/2012 08:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
The swarm is ongoing in the Virgin Islands, too.
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/05/2012 09:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to add that it is snowing in Colorado this morning. Hello winter!

shiver

Have a good one!
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

There is a dusting on our car and BBQ and I actually did a little happy dance! I love snow! My house didn't see above 44F yesterday and Wednesday it was 83F downtown. Gotta love Colorado!!
Stay warm my Colo sis!!
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
10/05/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Earth Cries

The swarm on the Mid Atlantic Ridge is curious as well. Pretty large magnitudes there.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/05/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
UH OH...tremors and loud noises are being heard and felt in other parishes down here.

Local News: Reports of mysterious loud earthquakes flooding in to Louisiana towns — “Of course the sinkhole comes to mind” — Dozens of miles away — So rare, no seismic monitors in area

Snip: Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding in to officials of tremors accompanied by a loud noise....

[link to enenews.com]

damn
 Quoting: Gabriel

Agreed, what a MESS!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/05/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to add that it is snowing in Colorado this morning. Hello winter!

shiver

Have a good one!
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

There is a dusting on our car and BBQ and I actually did a little happy dance! I love snow! My house didn't see above 44F yesterday and Wednesday it was 83F downtown. Gotta love Colorado!!
Stay warm my Colo sis!!
 Quoting: whiteangel

3 inches on the car this morning and only 32 degrees at 7:30, yep it has arrived. I love the snow too, it just feels early to me.

Stay warm to you my Colo Sis!
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11134855
United States
10/05/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
UH OH...tremors and loud noises are being heard and felt in other parishes down here.

Local News: Reports of mysterious loud earthquakes flooding in to Louisiana towns — “Of course the sinkhole comes to mind” — Dozens of miles away — So rare, no seismic monitors in area

Snip: Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding in to officials of tremors accompanied by a loud noise....

[link to enenews.com]

damn

Agreed, what a MESS!
 Quoting: shadasonic

If, as it has been theorized, there is a fault line running from NMZ to GOM.... these locations really are not that far apart. And we cant forget our oil slick...that just keeps sticking with me... as well as the sink hole...and leading me to believe they are all part of the same web.
moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
10/05/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

damn

Agreed, what a MESS!

If, as it has been theorized, there is a fault line running from NMZ to GOM.... these locations really are not that far apart. And we cant forget our oil slick...that just keeps sticking with me... as well as the sink hole...and leading me to believe they are all part of the same web.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11134855

This is what happens when I stop in just to take a peek!! I have a "Flubber" moment.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24266114
United States
10/05/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oil in the Gulf again ???

[link to www.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3003376
United States
10/05/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]
 Quoting: TS66

This is just horrible. I was in PC Beach a couple of weeks ago and the beach was just great and the water was perfect but shit like this is just going to screw it all up again. Probably my favorite place to be is on the gulf beaches and this makes me really sad that these companies can do this and basically just get a smack on the wrist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25004365
Ireland
10/05/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

The swarm on the Mid Atlantic Ridge is curious as well. Pretty large magnitudes there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 907170

and theres a swarm in Turkey

[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24266114
United States
10/05/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]

This is just horrible. I was in PC Beach a couple of weeks ago and the beach was just great and the water was perfect but shit like this is just going to screw it all up again. Probably my favorite place to be is on the gulf beaches and this makes me really sad that these companies can do this and basically just get a smack on the wrist.
 Quoting: Rev Mikey13

Just because they say it originates from the same area, doesn't mean it does.

Too much going on in LA to count that out. (Not that, that isn't just another big corporate disaster of course)
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/05/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cnn.com]

Quoting: Rev Mikey13

That makes 2 of us! There is nothing like the Emerald Coast in Florida. My favorite place too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25012061
India
10/05/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe- Who does the TPTB want as the next president. Looks like suddenly Obama is side tracked. Is it on purpose and does this matter???

Also do u think the entire US will go as all the sink holes are connected and its just a matter of time for it to explode?
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 12:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Uh Oh again. More areas bubbling.

Now 28 bubbling sites associated with giant sinkhole — Air releases at 3 locations outside area being tested (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

MamaHasAwakened

United States
10/05/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh Oh again. More areas bubbling.

Now 28 bubbling sites associated with giant sinkhole — Air releases at 3 locations outside area being tested (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]

Uh Oh!
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 03:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: FEMA & Government getting ready for massive die off! cited: ‘Mass Fatality Planning and Religious Considerations Act’

Hmmmm....

Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 05:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.0 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Magnitude 2.8 - SEATTLE-TACOMA URBAN AREA, WASHINGTON

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.0 - GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Magnitude 2.8 - SEATTLE-TACOMA URBAN AREA, WASHINGTON

The gulf of Cali.has me worried
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 05:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 3.2 - OFF THE COAST OF OREGON

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 25029830
United States
10/05/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe- Who does the TPTB want as the next president. Looks like suddenly Obama is side tracked. Is it on purpose and does this matter???

Also do u think the entire US will go as all the sink holes are connected and its just a matter of time for it to explode?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25012061

No politics from me ..on this thread.. Sorry

Second part.... No not entire.. I've posted a map way back in this thread showing the split basically down the miss. River.
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 07:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Gabe, where is the flow going? TEC is very hot over South America.

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/05/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
plenty of seismographs here for the area you are talking about down south.
[link to rev.seis.sc.edu]

edit.
here's one from today
[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

and this list is better, includes the one in Bayou Corne
[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 07:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 2.9 - NEVADA

USGS upgraded this one to a 3.3.

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/05/2012 07:54 PM

Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 09:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.8 - SVALBARD REGION

shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Truth--this is the truth you all need to know before December.

Don't mean to offend anyone with this post, but this should be read by everyone who wants a better understanding of the desensitization of the masses.Just throwing it out there! Much love and Peace!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/05/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Currently in the Fiji are. Nite all
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Currently in the Fiji are. Nite all

Thanks Gabe! Good night

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 11:00 PM
MamaHasAwakened

United States
10/05/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Truth--this is the truth you all need to know before December.

Don't mean to offend anyone with this post, but this should be read by everyone who wants a better understanding of the desensitization of the masses.Just throwing it out there! Much love and Peace!

No offense Shad! Good read!
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning all... Energy flow moving toward new guinea to Indonesia area...
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/06/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Gabe and Everyone,

Have a great day!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.

GLP