F.O.G.

Earth Cries

User ID: 1253102
United States
10/06/2012 07:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Situation down here going from bad to worse.

Officials: High levels of gas in water wells by sinkhole — Potential health risk, fire/explosion — Immediate remediation needed — “Heed evacuation orders”

[link to enenews.com]

So far this morning the seismo at Bayou Corne has not updated.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 1253102
United States
10/06/2012 10:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
OMG look at the seismo from Belle Rose, La. Close to the sinkhole.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 25029830
United States
10/06/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Earth Cries

Something's moving
Earth Cries

User ID: 991732
United States
10/06/2012 02:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

Something's moving
 Quoting: Gabriel

It has to be the methane moving.
And, have you noticed how quiet it is in the rest of the world today? Just a couple over 4.

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/06/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Something's moving

It has to be the methane moving.
And, have you noticed how quiet it is in the rest of the world today? Just a couple over 4.

Yep.. A little to quiet.

By the way, I just noticed someone upgraded me again... Thank you. I didn't realize it was expired... Who is my phantom upgrader? I need to by u dinner if ur ever in my area lol

Last Edited by Gabriel on 10/06/2012 05:13 PM
AkivaJeff

User ID: 19183578
United States
10/06/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
total of 15 M3+ in past 24 hours but...

Not a single one in the last 12 hours.

Seem strange to you?

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seem strange to you?

Awful quiet. Makes me jumpy.

I went back and counted 12 hour periods for the past 7 days. The lowest M3+ count for a 12 hour period is 8. The highest is 23.

The last 12 hours = 0.

I think this is VERY strange and ominous

Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY M2.5 + EQ in last 12 hours have been in Alaska, Hawaii, and CALIFORNIA! for a total of 5. (should be 20 or more)
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Nika

User ID: 9710611
United States
10/06/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY M2.5 + EQ in last 12 hours have been in Alaska, Hawaii, and CALIFORNIA! for a total of 5. (should be 20 or more)
 Quoting: AkivaJeff

wtf That's disturbing, considering there is usually so much more activity going on.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf That's disturbing, considering there is usually so much more activity going on.
 Quoting: Nika

Finally a 4.1 in Chile
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
2.6 in CA

Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/06/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seem strange to you?

Awful quiet. Makes me jumpy.

I went back and counted 12 hour periods for the past 7 days. The lowest M3+ count for a 12 hour period is 8. The highest is 23.

The last 12 hours = 0.

I think this is VERY strange and ominous

I'm in agreement buddy,do not like it when it goes dormant like that. Pressure needs to be released on an even flow, big buildup when it stops.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
4.6 in Tonga. Maybe we'll get back to normal?

Good to see you Shada! I'm gonna lurk a bit then get some shut-eye.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
shadasonic

United States
10/06/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is dealing with the sinkhole incident and I have been reluctant to post this info, until I had appropriate feedback from family!

This is going to be a game changer. My brother in law is a geological engineer and manages a massive quarry plus coal line drill site. He says there's no way to fix this, nothing known to him or industry standards that can be done. I've asked him if theres tech, above and beyond todays standards out there. He says maybe in some fields, but nothing that he can believe to make a difference in these problems. He says this would have been detected months ago when it could have been prevented, extreme negligence or planned event. He said that anyone within a hundred miles should leave immediately. This could turn out to be one of the worst events in American history!
 Quoting: shadasonic

For my friends here, he works at Smith quarries in Louisiana , MO. and has been there for over 28 years, and has an affiliated job that I'm not allowed to post. Just wanted to make this valid for those I trust!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/06/2012 10:59 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 991732
United States
10/06/2012 11:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is dealing with the sinkhole incident and I have been reluctant to post this info, until I had appropriate feedback from family!

This is going to be a game changer. My brother in law is a geological engineer and manages a massive quarry plus coal line drill site. He says there's no way to fix this, nothing known to him or industry standards that can be done. I've asked him if theres tech, above and beyond todays standards out there. He says maybe in some fields, but nothing that he can believe to make a difference in these problems. He says this would have been detected months ago when it could have been prevented, extreme negligence or planned event. He said that anyone within a hundred miles should leave immediately. This could turn out to be one of the worst events in American history!

For my friends here, he works at Smith quarries in Louisiana , MO. and has been there for over 28 years, and has an affiliated job that I'm not allowed to post. Just wanted to make this valid for those I trust!

Geez, Shad, I'm only 50 miles from there. We just had to evac from the hurricane. This time when we do, I'm not coming back.

MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/06/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for sharing that Shada!
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 23585730
United States
10/06/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks, Shad. I've been following this very closely. Seems to me it is directly related to the BP disaster and it makes me VERY nervous with regards to the New Madrid. I just can't shake the feeling that the big one on the NMSZ is imminent. God help us.
hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
shadasonic

United States
10/06/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks, Shad. I've been following this very closely. Seems to me it is directly related to the BP disaster and it makes me VERY nervous with regards to the New Madrid. I just can't shake the feeling that the big one on the NMSZ is imminent. God help us.
hf
 Quoting: Southern Lighthouse

Take piezoelectric currents and seismic shear potential and add massive amounts of methane to that equation,not a good outcome. This has so many potential problems!
Peace SL and no fear just awareness! What is meant to happen will,its all part of growing a mature soul!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/06/2012 11:55 PM
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 23585730
United States
10/07/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Southern Lighthouse

Take piezoelectric currents and seismic shear potential and add massive amounts of methane to that equation,not a good outcome. This has so many potential problems!
Peace SL and no fear just awareness! What is meant to happen will,its all part of growing a mature soul!

Amen, my friend!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
shadasonic

United States
10/07/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Always some truth involved with this group , just take with a grain of salt and discern!
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/07/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shada, thank you again for your B-I-L's input on the methane situation. I'm calling all my relatives in Louisiana tomorrow to give them a report on how serious this could be for them.

I appreciate your thoughtful posts, along with all the rest in Gabi's home thread. I follow it closely and am grateful to all of the regular posters who contribute!
shadasonic

United States
10/07/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shada, thank you again for your B-I-L's input on the methane situation. I'm calling all my relatives in Louisiana tomorrow to give them a report on how serious this could be for them.

I appreciate your thoughtful posts, along with all the rest in Gabi's home thread. I follow it closely and am grateful to all of the regular posters who contribute!
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

Your welcome and you are part of the family. We try to keep abreast of current events and this seems to be of utmost right now. Much love and great energy your way!

Gabes a good man to follow and all on this thread are alert and awake!
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

This has very far reaching concerns/effects/reactions...

Energy flow is in Japan region
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25116846
India
10/07/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gabe - do you think Asia will be affected by this ? Will this setoff a chain reaction?
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/07/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you Shada for the validation.

Much Love to you,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/07/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/07/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Gabe - do you think Asia will be affected by this ? Will this setoff a chain reaction?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25116846

No. Asia safe
AkivaJeff

United States
10/07/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning TinyTrink and all!

Nice to see the EQ count is closer to normal (a little high) than it was last night.

On this site I set the age to 0.0 to .5 days (12 hours) and the magnitude size to 3.0 to 10.

The average is about 13 EQ. The range is typically from 8 to 23 during any 12 hour period. Right now it is at 21 so it is on the high side with alot of activity. This is a good interactive link that I use alot.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
EW
User ID: 25028628
Australia
10/07/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hope you dont mind me sharing this Gabe...

littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/07/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

thanks shad, i was hoping you would get into the sinkhole discussion...been following the assumptions thread since the beginning and i respect your knowledge. i also follow here everyday and Nins thread as well...just rarely post.hf

GLP