F.O.G.

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/07/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
This is dealing with the sinkhole incident and I have been reluctant to post this info, until I had appropriate feedback from family!

This is going to be a game changer. My brother in law is a geological engineer and manages a massive quarry plus coal line drill site. He says there's no way to fix this, nothing known to him or industry standards that can be done. I've asked him if theres tech, above and beyond todays standards out there. He says maybe in some fields, but nothing that he can believe to make a difference in these problems. He says this would have been detected months ago when it could have been prevented, extreme negligence or planned event. He said that anyone within a hundred miles should leave immediately. This could turn out to be one of the worst events in American history!
 Quoting: shadasonic

For my friends here, he works at Smith quarries in Louisiana , MO. and has been there for over 28 years, and has an affiliated job that I'm not allowed to post. Just wanted to make this valid for those I trust!

thanks shad, i was hoping you would get into the sinkhole discussion...been following the assumptions thread since the beginning and i respect your knowledge. i also follow here everyday and Nins thread as well...just rarely post.hf
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Thanks and Peace to you. Join in more often, new viewpoints are good to have.hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
10/07/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Peace and Love to all on this thread,going to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos. Have a great day all!seal
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
AkivaJeff

User ID: 19183578
United States
10/07/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Peace and Love to all on this thread,going to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos. Have a great day all!seal

peace

hf
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/07/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shadasonic, hoping you can chime in on this..
On one of the sink hole threads it has been reported that BP had 2 wells in the GOM a mile apart. Deep water horizon was reported by workers as a complete blow out, uncappable. The report is that there were 2 wells, we got to watch them cap the other, not blown out well. Then they nuked the blown out well. The methane bed that all of this sits on is what is blowing out in LA.

Is this sinkhole ordeal about to be the catalyst to set off New Madrid ?

Gabe your input would be appreciated, I understand if you can not.
fossilgate

User ID: 5146771
United States
10/07/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All,

I am located in north Alabama, long time lurker. Spending more time reading the earthquake/plate shift and sinkhole
threads, while watching the earthquakes in Birmingham, Al (90 miles south of me). Learning alot from everyone.

Started searching how north Alabama fits into the Madrid and LA fault lines, while searching found the York-Alabama fault line. This got me to thinking and wanted to get others thoughts on the information/questions below.

One, the Navy Future Map has part of west-north Alabama area under water, anyway to find out how far this comes in from the west? The Browns Ferry Nuclear plant is in that general area (Limestone county). Some of the maps show the Madrid 'zones' display 'shaking' for Alabama. Since learning more about the fault lines down toward LA and GOM areas I wonder more about how the north alabama area may fit into the fault lines.

Next, found more about the fault line that runs from New York to Alabama (York-Alabama Lineament) that appears to be part of the eastern Tennessee fault line.

Looking at the map, two dotted lines go to the west part of north Alabama (one dotted line seems to follow the west half that is under water from the navy map) with the second dotted line goes through the east part of Alabama and a solid white line that goes from east Alabama (Fort Payne) to the Birmingham area. When you look at the recent earthquakes, the recent earthquakes (Bham and Fort Payne) seem to follow toward the York-Alabama line(see article/map below).

Any thoughts on the north Alabama area relating to York-Alabama fault and/or the Madrid/La fault line areas? Seems North Alabama falls in the middle of these two and has me rethinking future earthquakes for this area, directly or indirectly.

Trying to learn what I can, thanks to everyone for the great thread(s), learning alot of stuff. God Bless everyone and be safe!

York-Alabama Lineament - straight magnetic line that runs between New York and Alabama along the Appalachians (see map)
[link to news.discovery.com]
AkivaJeff

User ID: 19183578
United States
10/07/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad to see the 12 hour M3+ count is at 17. I get disturbed when it goes to ZERO or if it goes above 25. I know that when we get a "Major" it goes up for a while because of aftershocks. The "zero" worries me more. I don't have answers, only observations. They may or may not connect with others but I will put them out there, none the less. Peace to all, Great thread.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Earth Cries

User ID: 1021434
United States
10/07/2012 09:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Latest sinkhole information.

Officials: Pressure building in aquifer to “explosive concentrations”? Geologists say top layer may not hold back gas if above 75 psi — New footage inside giant sinkhole (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 1021434
United States
10/07/2012 10:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
4.2 2012/10/08 00:39:08 33.011 -116.314 7.7 SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

5.8 2012/10/08 01:50:26 -21.769 -68.262 115.3 ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE

4.7 2012/10/08 01:25:57 -21.300 -178.636 587.4 FIJI REGION

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

shadasonic

United States
10/07/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Officials: Pressure building in aquifer to “explosive concentrations”? Geologists say top layer may not hold back gas if above 75 psi — New footage inside giant sinkhole (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

I'm going to hopefully have some info on the possible problems that we may see soon from this. I know we have a general idea of what can occur , but I want specific details on how major events can unfold in an series of calculated reactions.This event is a long time in the making!!!!! HMMMMMMMM. Peace and no fear. Vibrate don't fixate,although it seems I have a problem following my own advice.lol Much love!

EC thanks for your constant updates,good work!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/07/2012 10:51 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/07/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Shad, appreciate you insight into that mess. If you don't post up on this thread, give us a link for where you do.
And, thanks to Earth Cries for the updates.
shadasonic

United States
10/07/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Shad, appreciate you insight into that mess. If you don't post up on this thread, give us a link for where you do.
And, thanks to Earth Cries for the updates.
 Quoting: AC 5341

It'll be here first,my home thread so to speak.I follow Gabe. Thanks for your help and insight also,5341!
moxiechic

User ID: 25124479
United States
10/07/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

I'm going to hopefully have some info on the possible problems that we may see soon from this. I know we have a general idea of what can occur , but I want specific details on how major events can unfold in an series of calculated reactions.This event is a long time in the making!!!!! HMMMMMMMM. Peace and no fear. Vibrate don't fixate,although it seems I have a problem following my own advice.lol Much love!

EC thanks for your constant updates,good work!

Shad...Ive seen your posts on a couple of the sink hole sites
as well as a few others who are regulars on this thread, the quake thread, and the solar thread. Ive been concerned about this since it became public...most especially after reading many of the links Isis posts and some of the other GOM info out there. With the craton on the move, action on the NMSZ, AND A LITTLE HELP FROM MOTHER NATURE....well things don't look good. It is also a topic too hot for Gabe to touch.....which I completely understand...but that concerns me even qmore. Would really love to hear more about what y'all think the potential is here.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to rev.seis.sc.edu]

Alot of seismic movement in LA. Not abnormal, but unusual if that makes sense

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/08/2012 12:17 AM
AKObserver

User ID: 2264836
United States
10/08/2012 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Hi All!

Monday October 8 2012, 06:26:22 UTC 58 minutes ago
Gulf of California 6.0
10.1 USGS Feed Detail

Type: Earthquake
58 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5.7
DateTime: Monday October 8 2012, 06:26:20 UTC
Region: Gulf Of California
Depth: 2 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

55 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3.8
DateTime: Monday October 8 2012, 06:29:31 UTC
Region: Utah
Depth: 4.1 km
Source: USGS Feed

56 minutes ago
Magnitude: 2.9
DateTime: Monday October 8 2012, 06:28:19 UTC
Region: Baja California, Mexico
Depth: 10.4 km

earlier
77 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3.3
DateTime: Monday October 8 2012, 06:07:10 UTC
Region: Baja California, Mexico
Depth: 44.2 km

Stay Safe hf

Last Edited by AKObserver on 10/08/2012 03:59 AM
AKObserver

User ID: 2264836
United States
10/08/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
FYI for those who like to research

[link to www.noaa.gov]

Wanted: 'Citizen scientists' for hurricane project
Volunteers needed to assess archived images online
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/08/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well for everyone!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 1027179
United States
10/08/2012 08:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to rev.seis.sc.edu]

Alot of seismic movement in LA. Not abnormal, but unusual if that makes sense

Morning, Shad. Here's the one from Delta College in Monroe, La. It picked up the 6.0 in the Gulf of Cali.

[link to www.ladeltascience.com]

Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 08:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 6.3 - BANDA SEA

El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25120596
United States
10/08/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All,

I am located in north Alabama, long time lurker. Spending more time reading the earthquake/plate shift and sinkhole
threads, while watching the earthquakes in Birmingham, Al (90 miles south of me). Learning alot from everyone.

Started searching how north Alabama fits into the Madrid and LA fault lines, while searching found the York-Alabama fault line. This got me to thinking and wanted to get others thoughts on the information/questions below.

One, the Navy Future Map has part of west-north Alabama area under water, anyway to find out how far this comes in from the west? The Browns Ferry Nuclear plant is in that general area (Limestone county). Some of the maps show the Madrid 'zones' display 'shaking' for Alabama. Since learning more about the fault lines down toward LA and GOM areas I wonder more about how the north alabama area may fit into the fault lines.

Next, found more about the fault line that runs from New York to Alabama (York-Alabama Lineament) that appears to be part of the eastern Tennessee fault line.

Looking at the map, two dotted lines go to the west part of north Alabama (one dotted line seems to follow the west half that is under water from the navy map) with the second dotted line goes through the east part of Alabama and a solid white line that goes from east Alabama (Fort Payne) to the Birmingham area. When you look at the recent earthquakes, the recent earthquakes (Bham and Fort Payne) seem to follow toward the York-Alabama line(see article/map below).

Any thoughts on the north Alabama area relating to York-Alabama fault and/or the Madrid/La fault line areas? Seems North Alabama falls in the middle of these two and has me rethinking future earthquakes for this area, directly or indirectly.

Trying to learn what I can, thanks to everyone for the great thread(s), learning alot of stuff. God Bless everyone and be safe!

York-Alabama Lineament - straight magnetic line that runs between New York and Alabama along the Appalachians (see map)
[link to news.discovery.com]
 Quoting: fossilgate

hf Thank you for the contribution and welcome to the thread.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25120596
United States
10/08/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shadasonic, hoping you can chime in on this..
On one of the sink hole threads it has been reported that BP had 2 wells in the GOM a mile apart. Deep water horizon was reported by workers as a complete blow out, uncappable. The report is that there were 2 wells, we got to watch them cap the other, not blown out well. Then they nuked the blown out well. The methane bed that all of this sits on is what is blowing out in LA.

Is this sinkhole ordeal about to be the catalyst to set off New Madrid ?

Gabe your input would be appreciated, I understand if you can not.
 Quoting: AC 5341

I am very worried for the folks in the LA region. That sink hole in Bayou Corne, IMHO, is connected to the GOM oil spill. The salt dome is 1 mile by 3 miles wide, if that salt dome collapses it will be the most devastating disaster is US history.
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 23585730
United States
10/08/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is dealing with the sinkhole incident and I have been reluctant to post this info, until I had appropriate feedback from family!

This is going to be a game changer. My brother in law is a geological engineer and manages a massive quarry plus coal line drill site. He says there's no way to fix this, nothing known to him or industry standards that can be done. I've asked him if theres tech, above and beyond todays standards out there. He says maybe in some fields, but nothing that he can believe to make a difference in these problems. He says this would have been detected months ago when it could have been prevented, extreme negligence or planned event. He said that anyone within a hundred miles should leave immediately. This could turn out to be one of the worst events in American history!

For my friends here, he works at Smith quarries in Louisiana , MO. and has been there for over 28 years, and has an affiliated job that I'm not allowed to post. Just wanted to make this valid for those I trust!

thanks shad, i was hoping you would get into the sinkhole discussion...been following the assumptions thread since the beginning and i respect your knowledge. i also follow here everyday and Nins thread as well...just rarely post.hf
 Quoting: littlemiracles

Thanks and Peace to you. Join in more often, new viewpoints are good to have.hf

Yes, I'm also glad you're in there (Assumption thread), Shad. People you respect are getting harder and harder to come by... but you my friend, are one of them! Good morning, y'all! Have a blessed day!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.morningliberty.com]
This is an old article, but very interesting concerning the fault line. Out for the day, will touch on things this evening.Peace!
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 23585730
United States
10/08/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.morningliberty.com]
This is an old article, but very interesting concerning the fault line. Out for the day, will touch on things this evening.Peace!

WOW! Thanks, Shad, EXCELLENT article. Happy to see that this Jack Reed hasn't met the same fate as Matt Simmons. Sounds like they had similar credentials and saw the same problems arising in the GOM region. I'll have to do a search to see what else Jack has been saying more recently, but I have to run out for a few hours too. Thanks for sharing.

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 10:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
New sinkhole info.

Gassed Louisiana sinkhole family human rights plea exposes coverup

Today, near the latest Bayou Corne sinkhole area bubbling site, resides Alicia Heilig, her two children and mother, suffering burning eyes, nausea, constant dull headaches and other signs of being poisoned, with no emergency aid, cannot evacuate from the life-threatening area, they have told human rights reporter Deborah Dupré....

[link to www.examiner.com]

Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 12:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
Four 4+ aftershocks in the Banda Sea area and a 3.3 in Northern California.

Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 02:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
More sinkhole info.

Legal Expert on Sinkhole: “Incredibly dangerous situation” — Local officials very concerned gas could burst through ground with explosive force (VIDEO)

Local officials have told the Advocate they’re very concerned that the odorless and colorless gas is accumulating to the point where it could burst through the ground with explosive force...

[link to enenews.com]

REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
10/08/2012 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
More sinkhole info.

Legal Expert on Sinkhole: “Incredibly dangerous situation” — Local officials very concerned gas could burst through ground with explosive force (VIDEO)

Local officials have told the Advocate they’re very concerned that the odorless and colorless gas is accumulating to the point where it could burst through the ground with explosive force...

[link to enenews.com]

I've been following a guy on YT, idahopicker, and he posted a vid today of more of those strange "Earth Noises" that have been heard around the Globe over the last few years. Only this one was recorded by a guy that lives "277 miles Northwest of the sinkhole". Another YT member, possibly posting nothing important on a subject he's not talking about said something along the lines of, 'it's likely Methane and other gases moving through the lava tubes of that dormant volcanic area you're in and "if our research is correct"(THAT quote I remember exactly because of the "our" in it) you're not out of the danger zone'. 277 miles away and not out of the danger zone?! What do we know about how involved the Louann Salt Layer is in all of this? IF, absolutely WORST case scenario here, the entire Louann Salt Layer has been compromised I don't know that I'd be all that safe where I'm at and I'm in the Austin area :-| Thank You and many Thank You's to all of the other contributors of this thread. Great work you guys!
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 05:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
More sinkhole info.

[link to enenews.com]

I've been following a guy on YT, idahopicker, and he posted a vid today of more of those strange "Earth Noises" that have been heard around the Globe over the last few years. Only this one was recorded by a guy that lives "277 miles Northwest of the sinkhole". Another YT member, possibly posting nothing important on a subject he's not talking about said something along the lines of, 'it's likely Methane and other gases moving through the lava tubes of that dormant volcanic area you're in and "if our research is correct"(THAT quote I remember exactly because of the "our" in it) you're not out of the danger zone'. 277 miles away and not out of the danger zone?! What do we know about how involved the Louann Salt Layer is in all of this? IF, absolutely WORST case scenario here, the entire Louann Salt Layer has been compromised I don't know that I'd be all that safe where I'm at and I'm in the Austin area :-| Thank You and many Thank You's to all of the other contributors of this thread. Great work you guys!
 Quoting: REMJR1

Was he talking about the noise heard around the Shreveport area? If so, my sister, who lives about 40 miles from Shreveport heard it, too. No way could it be Barksdale AB from that distance.

There is a thread about it.
Thread: Strange Roaring Sound Recorded in Northwest Louisiana - What the hell is this? (Page 6)

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/08/2012 05:27 PM

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
10/08/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goats are scrambling to find answers and or solutions..... they are very frazzled... they thought they had a solution... didn't work.... decision on wider spread evac. not made based on panic assessment... FEMA is ready.

all i can say

Japan is under the gun with energy flow....

How all out war in ME has not begun is a miracle.... don't know how long the miracle can last.

Earth has growing pains... induced labor by particle mix...
Nika

User ID: 9710611
United States
10/08/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goats are scrambling to find answers and or solutions..... they are very frazzled... they thought they had a solution... didn't work.... decision on wider spread evac. not made based on panic assessment... FEMA is ready.

all i can say

Japan is under the gun with energy flow....

How all out war in ME has not begun is a miracle.... don't know how long the miracle can last.

Earth has growing pains... induced labor by particle mix...
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thank you Gabe for the update on things. Although, not understanding...trying to read between the lines is sometimes like trying to read a foreign language. lol

IF...you can go into further explanation, this gal would be much grateful. If not, I completely understand and still appreciate the info. Will try to understand.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:

GLP