F.O.G.

Earth Cries

User ID: 1027179
United States
10/08/2012 08:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Thank you, Gabe. On the local news tonight, WAFB Baton Rouge, they said that they will have the relief wells ready in a day or so and then will start FLARING the gas!
This scares me to death.
One more question. I'll understand if you can't answer, but what would be the scope of the evac in miles?
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
10/08/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goats are scrambling to find answers and or solutions..... they are very frazzled... they thought they had a solution... didn't work.... decision on wider spread evac. not made based on panic assessment... FEMA is ready.

all i can say

Japan is under the gun with energy flow....

How all out war in ME has not begun is a miracle.... don't know how long the miracle can last.

Earth has growing pains... induced labor by particle mix...
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thank you Gabe for the update on things. Although, not understanding...trying to read between the lines is sometimes like trying to read a foreign language. lol

IF...you can go into further explanation, this gal would be much grateful. If not, I completely understand and still appreciate the info. Will try to understand.
 Quoting: Nika

I'm trying Nika but i won't do anyone any good if i'm restricted here.

Here is a quote from today:
"But back at Lake Peigneur, residents said they've seen bubbling around the lake, and believe it's a warning sign.

"There's bubbling on the south side of the lake, and it's usually about the same spot," said Derise. "It'll be a white foam that you can actually break up."

Scientists have not yet determined what could be causing the bubbling."
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/08/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goats are scrambling to find answers and or solutions..... they are very frazzled... they thought they had a solution... didn't work.... decision on wider spread evac. not made based on panic assessment... FEMA is ready.

all i can say

How all out war in ME has not begun is a miracle.... don't know how long the miracle can last.

Thanks Gabe good post! Many areas to look into.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, Gabe. On the local news tonight, WAFB Baton Rouge, they said that they will have the relief wells ready in a day or so and then will start FLARING the gas!
This scares me to death.
One more question. I'll understand if you can't answer, but what would be the scope of the evac in miles?
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Aaahh.. already tried the above... so that goes to my post...for show

as for 2nd part... evac miles better measured in states... won't happen... to much panic... double edge sword.
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Failed post be back soon?

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/08/2012 08:53 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 08:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
This scares me to death.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Aaahh.. already tried the above... so that goes to my post...for show

as for 2nd part... evac miles better measured in states... won't happen... to much panic... double edge sword.

Geez, Gabe...
If you hear anything else, please, please let us know.
Thank you, my friend.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are some really brilliant goats working very hard on this... i know there are a lot of people in charge/high positions that are only concerned with what happens to them and there Gov. but believe me when i tell you that the people on the front lines are the best of the best and only have "we the people" in their best interests...

Try to stay positive...they haven't given up... on all fronts.
* Lucky Star *

User ID: 18449463
United States
10/08/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Gabe for your updates. Take care.
Nika

User ID: 9710611
United States
10/08/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are some really brilliant goats working very hard on this... i know there are a lot of people in charge/high positions that are only concerned with what happens to them and there Gov. but believe me when i tell you that the people on the front lines are the best of the best and only have "we the people" in their best interests...

Thank you soooo much Gabe for sharing what you can!

Those who believe in prayer, NOW might be the time to pray for the situation and ....... for the best of the best on the front line (mmv?)

Last Edited by Nika on 10/08/2012 09:19 PM
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
10/08/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

all i can say

Thanks for the input Gabe!! Seems like everything is perched on the ledge and all we can do is wait to see which will fall first.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Agapao
User ID: 25214761
New Zealand
10/08/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

all i can say

Thank you Gabe for the update on things. Although, not understanding...trying to read between the lines is sometimes like trying to read a foreign language. lol

IF...you can go into further explanation, this gal would be much grateful. If not, I completely understand and still appreciate the info. Will try to understand.

I'm trying Nika but i won't do anyone any good if i'm restricted here.

Here is a quote from today:
"But back at Lake Peigneur, residents said they've seen bubbling around the lake, and believe it's a warning sign.

"There's bubbling on the south side of the lake, and it's usually about the same spot," said Derise. "It'll be a white foam that you can actually break up."

Scientists have not yet determined what could be causing the bubbling."

There is a video on you tube about what happened to this lake. I will look for a link
Agapao
User ID: 25214761
New Zealand
10/08/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
hope this works
[link to www.youtube.com]
Nika

United States
10/08/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, the Lake Peigneur is part of this current sink hole situation?

I googled the lake and it says that it disappeared in 2008 into a sink hole?

Earth Cries

United States
10/08/2012 09:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thank you, Gabe. You are very much appreciated. I will stay alert and watchful.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15710926
India
10/08/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Gabe do u think they are diverting our attention to Sink hole from the fluff stuff. Any idea where the fluff is now. Is it what caused the jupiter ignition last month?
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, the Lake Peigneur is part of this current sink hole situation?

I googled the lake and it says that it disappeared in 2008 into a sink hole?

No ,similar sinkhole catastrophe. Very comparable to todays issues, except for thr possible link to the gulf crisis and a massive subduction zone (new madrid fault).
Thats why if this thing would go off and we've got large methane pockets trapped along rift closures in this fault line,holy moly what an event. The salt dome also causes much concern because of volatility variables. It really will be a miracle if something doesn't happen, because there are so many things that can.

Heres a combination of articles on the subduction zone, some old some from last year.

[link to www.greatdreams.com]
Nika

United States
10/08/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So Gabe do u think they are diverting our attention to Sink hole from the fluff stuff. Any idea where the fluff is now. Is it what caused the jupiter ignition last month?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15710926

fluffy???? stuff?

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

No

Fluff the magic dragon is affecting everything... its on its magical mystery tour......to see where its heart is, one only needs to follow what it draws out from the sun...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
10/08/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks Gabe.
I really appreciate you're words on this topic. I know you are limitted.
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

No

Fluff the magic dragon is affecting everything... its on its magical mystery tour......to see where its heart is, one only needs to follow what it draws out from the sun...

AS the backside has been firing for months now, while the earthside is quiet....may change soon, as we spiral around to meet that heart
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.noticebrd.com]

The Oort Cloud Comet Will Fly By Earth In A 'Once In A Civilization' Event

Not new news but new name for it?
Oort Cloud Comet.... interesting
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

fluffy???? stuff?

Interstellar particle cloud our system is venturing through,massive and made up of hydrogen and helium particles(in theory) Big catalyst for anomalies
Nika

United States
10/08/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

No

AS the backside has been firing for months now, while the earthside is quiet....may change soon, as we spiral around to meet that heart
 Quoting: shadasonic

UGH!!! (Sorry shadasonic...not directed at you or Gabe...but me)

I wish I understood this stuff better!

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/08/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nite all... and thanks for all the input.... see you tomorrow night.
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.noticebrd.com]

The Oort Cloud Comet Will Fly By Earth In A 'Once In A Civilization' Event

Not new news but new name for it?
Oort Cloud Comet.... interesting

That is interesting,somehow gives it more mass, in my mind at least
Nika

United States
10/08/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

fluffy???? stuff?

Interstellar particle cloud our system is venturing through,massive and made up of hydrogen and helium particles(in theory) Big catalyst for anomalies

Thank youhf

I guess I need a crash course in Astronomy 101! tounge

Nika

United States
10/08/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nite all... and thanks for all the input.... see you tomorrow night.

G'nite Gabe. Be safe!

shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

No

UGH!!! (Sorry shadasonic...not directed at you or Gabe...but me)

I wish I understood this stuff better!

Our sun while entering its solar max has only been firing backside plasma, nothing major earthside. This is very weird as our planets polarity isn't dominant enough to cause this. Something is drawing energy away and some storms have been huge. Also,this max contains a large amount of filaments,writhing large plasmatic, magnetic strands. Much more than previously thought. A very strange transition this time around(max happens every 11 to 14 years on average). The suns polarity flips,north becomes south on a polarity scale. If you're interested in this type of anomaly check out NINrez solar thread! Learning is the best part,becoming aware of such marvels. Take your time and delve in!

Gabe is saying and I also very much believe this 'cloud' is affecting normal events. The heart of the cloud will have much stronger energy and particle makeup and may even carry its own polarity or bipolar fields.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25210489
United States
10/08/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Significant earthquake precursor signal detected on 10/08/12 at 0225utc/2225est. Possible 6+.

Radio Direction Finder has signal coming in East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile.

All who live anywhere in the vicinity of this line trajectory should be wary next 5 hours. Have escape plan ready and seek open terrain in the event of felt tremor. Secure most of your heavy objects and belongings around your home.

Namaste,

Hopefully I am wrong. Or it hits an unpopulated area.
Japan is also a likely target. Be wary.
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Significant earthquake precursor signal detected on 10/08/12 at 0225utc/2225est. Possible 6+.

Radio Direction Finder has signal coming in East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile.

All who live anywhere in the vicinity of this line trajectory should be wary next 5 hours. Have escape plan ready and seek open terrain in the event of felt tremor. Secure most of your heavy objects and belongings around your home.

Namaste,

Hopefully I am wrong. Or it hits an unpopulated area.
Japan is also a likely target. Be wary.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Much thanks Q,Gabe said we had birthing pains a coming.

GLP