F.O.G.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5611198
United States
10/08/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Day by day I follow my routine. Every night when my head hits the pillow, I realize that I have the choice to 'do something'. I am more than aware of the current events and fully understand the repercussions. So I asked myself why I haven't done anything about it.

Very recently I have decided to move from SETX to Austin, Texas. This is because I have been warned way too many times about the BP disaster having far reaching consequences on not just mine, but everyone's daily routine, and standard living. This goes for all living species. It has appeared to me that all of this is very near to changing. The signs are viewed through my eyes, for they are not deceiving.

Not one person needs to worry about finances at some point in their lives, there is no better time than now. Listen to the subtle warnings that people post on this forum/ speak in public. There is no better truth than your gut instinct.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/08/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Day by day I follow my routine. Every night when my head hits the pillow, I realize that I have the choice to 'do something'. I am more than aware of the current events and fully understand the repercussions. So I asked myself why I haven't done anything about it.

Very recently I have decided to move from SETX to Austin, Texas. This is because I have been warned way too many times about the BP disaster having far reaching consequences on not just mine, but everyone's daily routine, and standard living. This goes for all living species. It has appeared to me that all of this is very near to changing. The signs are viewed through my eyes, for they are not deceiving.

Not one person needs to worry about finances at some point in their lives, there is no better time than now. Listen to the subtle warnings that people post on this forum/ speak in public. There is no better truth than your gut instinct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5611198

Wellsaid,thanks for your voice!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/08/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the updates everyone, I'm just catching up on the favorite threads and the sinkhole news. Gabi & Shada, the info you share is helping me get the attention of family on the coast, perhaps it will save lives.

Shada, did you come up with any big news and post it on the other sinkhole thread?

Much gratitude to all.
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the updates everyone, I'm just catching up on the favorite threads and the sinkhole news. Gabi & Shada, the info you share is helping me get the attention of family on the coast, perhaps it will save lives.

Shada, did you come up with any big news and post it on the other sinkhole thread?

Much gratitude to all.
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

Will get that out tomorrow, waiting on some info. I know things are unsettled, and we're seeing a new gradual shift in energy. Whether that has an effect on the sinkhole or not remains to be seen. The next couple of days are going to shed alot of light on the SH(sinkhole).
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/08/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the 'best of the best' referenced by Gabi have found a solution and have got the energy shifting in a good way?

Good lord, that would be a wonderful thing, as opposed to evacuation from not miles but states....

Positive thinking is in order.
moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
10/08/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.noticebrd.com]

The Oort Cloud Comet Will Fly By Earth In A 'Once In A Civilization' Event

Not new news but new name for it?
Oort Cloud Comet.... interesting
 Quoting: Gabriel

That is interesting,somehow gives it more mass, in my mind at least
 Quoting: shadasonic

Okies...I just cant help myself!!! So consider it a mood lightener before bedtime....but an ort cloud comet sounds like a teenage boys really creative des ription of flatulence!!

And on that note...thanks to all and to all a good night.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
shadasonic

United States
10/08/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.noticebrd.com]

The Oort Cloud Comet Will Fly By Earth In A 'Once In A Civilization' Event

Not new news but new name for it?
Oort Cloud Comet.... interesting

That is interesting,somehow gives it more mass, in my mind at least

Okies...I just cant help myself!!! So consider it a mood lightener before bedtime....but an ort cloud comet sounds like a teenage boys really creative des ription of flatulence!!

And on that note...thanks to all and to all a good night.
 Quoting: moxiechic

HAHAHAHA!
Earth Cries

User ID: 1391818
United States
10/09/2012 06:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning everyone.

Sinkhole news.
KATC: “Sinkhole Concerns Surface at Lake Peigneur” 50 miles away — “There’s bubbling on the south side… white foam” — Scientists yet to determine cause (VIDEOS)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 06:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
3.0 2012/10/09 08:49:10 35.777 -97.163 5.0 OKLAHOMA

And PAPUA, INDONESIA has had 3.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/09/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well with everyone.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.5 - SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS

Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/09/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Type: Earthquake
15 minutes ago
Magnitude: 6.6
DateTime: Tuesday October 9 2012, 12:32:02 UTC
Region: Balleny Islands region
Depth: 10 km
Source: USGS Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/09/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5611198

Thank you for posting that! Well said!
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/09/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Gabe do u think they are diverting our attention to Sink hole from the fluff stuff. Any idea where the fluff is now. Is it what caused the jupiter ignition last month?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15710926

No

Fluff the magic dragon is affecting everything... its on its magical mystery tour......to see where its heart is, one only needs to follow what it draws out from the sun...

Ok, this made me laugh! That is a good way to put it!
Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 09:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 3.4 - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25210489
United States
10/09/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012-10-09 12:48:09.6 50.47 N 4.71 E 378 mb 4.3 A ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM MSO
Nika

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/09/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
gd mrn
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/09/2012 09:50 AM

Report Abusive Post

No

Fluff the magic dragon is affecting everything... its on its magical mystery tour......to see where its heart is, one only needs to follow what it draws out from the sun...

AS the backside has been firing for months now, while the earthside is quiet....may change soon, as we spiral around to meet that heart

UGH!!! (Sorry shadasonic...not directed at you or Gabe...but me)

I wish I understood this stuff better!
 Quoting: Nika

Our sun while entering its solar max has only been firing backside plasma, nothing major earthside. This is very weird as our planets polarity isn't dominant enough to cause this. Something is drawing energy away and some storms have been huge. Also,this max contains a large amount of filaments,writhing large plasmatic, magnetic strands. Much more than previously thought. A very strange transition this time around(max happens every 11 to 14 years on average). The suns polarity flips,north becomes south on a polarity scale. If you're interested in this type of anomaly check out NINrez solar thread! Learning is the best part,becoming aware of such marvels. Take your time and delve in!

Gabe is saying and I also very much believe this 'cloud' is affecting normal events. The heart of the cloud will have much stronger energy and particle makeup and may even carry its own polarity or bipolar fields.

Those sunspots that were exploding on the back side seem to be rotating to the front (if the right ones). Wonder if the anomaly will continue to tame the threat or if "it" has turned to now pull the energy towards earth?

As far as learning, agree totally with Shad, you are never too old to learn and though it seems complicated, you can get a good grasp of what is going on solar wise in a very short time. You don't to be a physicist to understand and the folks over on the solar thread are VERY helpful and do a good job of explaining.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
10/09/2012 10:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
More sinkhole info.

Legal Expert on Sinkhole: “Incredibly dangerous situation” — Local officials very concerned gas could burst through ground with explosive force (VIDEO)

Local officials have told the Advocate they’re very concerned that the odorless and colorless gas is accumulating to the point where it could burst through the ground with explosive force...

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

I've been following a guy on YT, idahopicker, and he posted a vid today of more of those strange "Earth Noises" that have been heard around the Globe over the last few years. Only this one was recorded by a guy that lives "277 miles Northwest of the sinkhole". Another YT member, possibly posting nothing important on a subject he's not talking about said something along the lines of, 'it's likely Methane and other gases moving through the lava tubes of that dormant volcanic area you're in and "if our research is correct"(THAT quote I remember exactly because of the "our" in it) you're not out of the danger zone'. 277 miles away and not out of the danger zone?! What do we know about how involved the Louann Salt Layer is in all of this? IF, absolutely WORST case scenario here, the entire Louann Salt Layer has been compromised I don't know that I'd be all that safe where I'm at and I'm in the Austin area :-| Thank You and many Thank You's to all of the other contributors of this thread. Great work you guys!
 Quoting: REMJR1

Was he talking about the noise heard around the Shreveport area? If so, my sister, who lives about 40 miles from Shreveport heard it, too. No way could it be Barksdale AB from that distance.

There is a thread about it.
Thread: Strange Roaring Sound Recorded in Northwest Louisiana - What the hell is this? (Page 6)

Sorry it took so long to get back to you Earth Cries, I've been having severe headaches the last 3 days, really knocking me on my can. Anyways, the specific vid I was referring to is this one [link to www.youtube.com] I checked the original vid(it came from one of idahopickers subscribers) & he said that he lives 277 miles from the sink hole.....
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 12:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
More sinkhole info.

Legal Expert on Sinkhole: “Incredibly dangerous situation” — Local officials very concerned gas could burst through ground with explosive force (VIDEO)

Local officials have told the Advocate they’re very concerned that the odorless and colorless gas is accumulating to the point where it could burst through the ground with explosive force...

[link to enenews.com]

I've been following a guy on YT, idahopicker, and he posted a vid today of more of those strange "Earth Noises" that have been heard around the Globe over the last few years. Only this one was recorded by a guy that lives "277 miles Northwest of the sinkhole". Another YT member, possibly posting nothing important on a subject he's not talking about said something along the lines of, 'it's likely Methane and other gases moving through the lava tubes of that dormant volcanic area you're in and "if our research is correct"(THAT quote I remember exactly because of the "our" in it) you're not out of the danger zone'. 277 miles away and not out of the danger zone?! What do we know about how involved the Louann Salt Layer is in all of this? IF, absolutely WORST case scenario here, the entire Louann Salt Layer has been compromised I don't know that I'd be all that safe where I'm at and I'm in the Austin area :-| Thank You and many Thank You's to all of the other contributors of this thread. Great work you guys!

Was he talking about the noise heard around the Shreveport area? If so, my sister, who lives about 40 miles from Shreveport heard it, too. No way could it be Barksdale AB from that distance.

There is a thread about it.
Thread: Strange Roaring Sound Recorded in Northwest Louisiana - What the hell is this? (Page 6)

Sorry it took so long to get back to you Earth Cries, I've been having severe headaches the last 3 days, really knocking me on my can. Anyways, the specific vid I was referring to is this one [link to www.youtube.com] I checked the original vid(it came from one of idahopickers subscribers) & he said that he lives 277 miles from the sink hole.....
]

Thank you, REM. That would be the area then. Hope your headaches go away swiftly. We all perpetually have horrible sinus problems and headaches ever since the BP spill. Doctors office is chock full all year round with people suffering from "seasonal allergies".

Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-10-09 15:37:31.440min ago 3.10 N 128.61 E 201 M 4.4 NORTH OF HALMAHERA, INDONESIA

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Not good, more of the sink hole is falling in.

Slough In on SW Side of Sinkhole

There has been a 10; x 50; foot slough in of the sinkhole on the SW side (towards the pipeline right-of-way...

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/09/2012 12:23 PM

shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012-10-09 12:48:09.6 50.47 N 4.71 E 378 mb 4.3 A ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM MSO
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Thats interesting!
Mahala

User ID: 7586371
United States
10/09/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all, it's been a while.... The flow looks quite interesting.. hf
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello all, it's been a while.... The flow looks quite interesting.. hf
 Quoting: Mahala

Nice to see ya and yes it does!

We've got a monster of a sunspot coming around the eastern limb and a nice developing coronal hole. If this SS doesn't die out like the last dozen have we'll have some major solar activity on the way and by the looks of it 6 mags are the norm for today. Things are getting interesting folks!
Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 07:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors

[link to enenews.com]

This is totally ridiculous! Do they have proof they were tampered with? NO
They just don't want the public to know how bad it is getting.
Good old Louisiana government at work. Almost as corrupt as the Chicago machine.
This is the BP Spill part two, my friends.

shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors

[link to enenews.com]

Good old Louisiana government at work. Almost as corrupt as the Chicago machine.

It sure seems that way, I feel for you EC!
Stay vigilant and keep a clear head.I'm sending as much positive energy as I can that direction!hf
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
10/09/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

energy flow approaching south america tonight

goats are trying something tomorrow.... they feel confident.....

earth is getting into position where the influencing mass will bring it in line with sun discharges.. Oct, nov.
Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

It sure seems that way, I feel for you EC!
Stay vigilant and keep a clear head.I'm sending as much positive energy as I can that direction!hf

Thank you, my friend. Are you following this thread?

Thread: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand. (Page 168)

Just posted that one of the major news people may be about to break the story.
Check page 167 for info.

Earth Cries

United States
10/09/2012 08:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Evening....

energy flow approaching south america tonight

goats are trying something tomorrow.... they feel confident.....

earth is getting into position where the influencing mass will bring it in line with sun discharges.. Oct, nov.

Thanks, Gabe.

GLP