F.O.G.

littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/09/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Day by day I follow my routine. Every night when my head hits the pillow, I realize that I have the choice to 'do something'. I am more than aware of the current events and fully understand the repercussions. So I asked myself why I haven't done anything about it.

Very recently I have decided to move from SETX to Austin, Texas. This is because I have been warned way too many times about the BP disaster having far reaching consequences on not just mine, but everyone's daily routine, and standard living. This goes for all living species. It has appeared to me that all of this is very near to changing. The signs are viewed through my eyes, for they are not deceiving.

Not one person needs to worry about finances at some point in their lives, there is no better time than now. Listen to the subtle warnings that people post on this forum/ speak in public. There is no better truth than your gut instinct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5611198

Agreed!hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/09/2012 08:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Evening....

energy flow approaching south america tonight

goats are trying something tomorrow.... they feel confident.....

earth is getting into position where the influencing mass will bring it in line with sun discharges.. Oct, nov.
 Quoting: Gabriel

This sounds ominous...good or bad?
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
10/09/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

earth is getting into position where the influencing mass will bring it in line with sun discharges.. Oct, nov.

This sounds ominous...good or bad?
 Quoting: whiteangel

there's good, bad and ugly...

i'm remaining optimistic.. beats the alternative.

thanks for all your updates whiteangel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25274288
India
10/09/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

Are u referring to the sink hole?

Just yesterday u mentioned its magical and you dont know.
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25274288

could be...

second... magical only in the sense its not understood.

Last Edited by Gabriel on 10/09/2012 09:22 PM
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/09/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

Great post gabe,hope their work is successful.

I noticed the new sun regions are firing almost on the eastern limb,whereas weeks ago it was almost directly farside. I could tell something different in the last two days of active flares.
You have been spot on with this energy source affecting the sun differently. I could tell by this dormancy that things have been off,but that also means we may see some massive solar storms,and quaking.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors

[link to enenews.com]

This is totally ridiculous! Do they have proof they were tampered with? NO
They just don't want the public to know how bad it is getting.
Good old Louisiana government at work. Almost as corrupt as the Chicago machine.
This is the BP Spill part two, my friends.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

It sure seems that way, I feel for you EC!
Stay vigilant and keep a clear head.I'm sending as much positive energy as I can that direction!hf
 Quoting: shadasonic

Thank you, my friend. Are you following this thread?

Thread: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand. (Page 168)

Just posted that one of the major news people may be about to break the story.
Check page 167 for info.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Thank you EC
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

could be...

Gabe can I post the sun info on Ninz thread or will you, many over there feel the same as me, and really respect you view
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
If , just if we're nearing the dense heart of the fluff,we may have a high hydrogen and helium particle grouping. Theres a chance this dense region is carrying its own immense polarity or even a bipolar front. This would definitely draw Sols attention from us. As we continue our spiraling rotational dance, this region could put us between Our star and IT. I think the boredom may end soon!
Peace!
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
10/09/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Evening....

could be...

Gabe can I post the sun info on Ninz thread or will you, many over there feel the same as me, and really respect you view

Shad my friend, post whereever you like.... the more people who become aware of what may be in store the better... i don't know how much longer i can be here so i'm looking for you and others to carry the flame of information that i unfortunately cannot completely convey. You in particular have made posts that are so close to the truth i'm wondering if you are part goat.
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

could be...

Shad my friend, post whereever you like.... the more people who become aware of what may be in store the better... i don't know how much longer i can be here so i'm looking for you and others to carry the flame of information that i unfortunately cannot completely convey. You in particular have made posts that are so close to the truth i'm wondering if you are part goat.

Being called part goat means alot coming from you my friend.lol

Hope you're around longer than you think!
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isis hope things are well?
shadasonic

United States
10/09/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.redorbit.com]

Found this very interesting for those who ponder the energy, density, and current possible anomalies of black holes!

It also seems that new black holes are popping up unexpectedly,hmmmmmm!

[link to www.redorbit.com]

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/09/2012 11:28 PM
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/09/2012 11:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Bouncing back and forth between here and the solar thread, almost like a tennis match at times.

If the 2 sunspots rounding the corner fade away, especially with as active as they are at the moment, then that "something" many of us are wondering about is still pulling on the back of the sun instead of the front.

Just wondering if the 'something' that is going to happen tomorrow, yet there isn't sunspot facing earth that is really active, just what this will be. Eyes are open and hoping it isn't a bad thing.

Wow, talking as cryptic as everyone else, I think it is catching, lol.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

United States
10/10/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bouncing back and forth between here and the solar thread, almost like a tennis match at times.

If the 2 sunspots rounding the corner fade away, especially with as active as they are at the moment, then that "something" many of us are wondering about is still pulling on the back of the sun instead of the front.

Just wondering if the 'something' that is going to happen tomorrow, yet there isn't sunspot facing earth that is really active, just what this will be. Eyes are open and hoping it isn't a bad thing.

It can angel, takes alot of grounding and possitive energy to stay on GLP for an extended time!
Take everything good in your life and use it as a reason for searching,after all this little venture we're on means nothing in the overall eternal walk we're on.

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/10/2012 12:02 AM
Nika

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/10/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

could be...

I really hope and pray that you can stay as long as this forum is here. Please be safe Gabe.

A huge THANK YOU from the depths of my heart for what you do! hfred_heart
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
10/10/2012 12:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

Would it be possible for someone to provide a link to this "Solar thread" I keep hearing about? Oh & any chance one of you amazing people might have an acronym database lying around I can get a link to?rofl Some of these I'm all over & others are making me crazy!
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Mahala

User ID: 7586371
United States
10/10/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 1339) The link for the solar thread. Great info..
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/10/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

United States
10/10/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Quoting: Tiny Trink

Good morning Double T!hf
Tiny Trink

United States
10/10/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Good morning Double T!hf

Good Morning Shada! hi

How are you doing my friend? hugs

Lots going on, I have had the worse headache for days, so, we are getting energy and it feels very dense!

Much Love,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

REMJR1

United States
10/10/2012 08:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mahala

Thank You very much!

Wake up & smell reality.

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
REMJR1

United States
10/10/2012 08:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Good morning Double T!hf

Good Morning Shada! hi

Lots going on, I have had the worse headache for days, so, we are getting energy and it feels very dense!

Much Love,

Back in June it got so bad that I had my 3rd ever migraine & ended up in the ER for 5 hours. Not fun! I feel for you. I'm on day 4 of headaches myself, though days 3 & 4 were by far the worst for me. A friend gave me a suggestion that has helped. See if you can some Peppermint Essential Oil. Two things to do with it are just to open the bottle & smell it. The way of using it that works best for my headaches, though smelling it does help, is to use an oil base(I use Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Put a tablespoon of two in a small container & put 12 to 15 drops of the Peppermint Essential Oil per tablespoon of oil used. Stir the Peppermint Oil in with the Olive Oil(or whatever oil you choose to use), put a drop on each temple & rub it in. Be VERY careful not to get it into your eyes & hopefully it will give you as much relief as it did for me.

Wake up & smell reality.

Earth Cries

User ID: 1015394
United States
10/10/2012 08:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Gov’t experts now admitting “crude oil” is what’s in giant sinkhole, not diesel — Oil likely coming up side of salt dome

[link to enenews.com]

More info may come out later this morning. They had a briefing last night.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Tiny Trink

United States
10/10/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well.

Good morning Double T!hf

Good Morning Shada! hi

Much Love,

Back in June it got so bad that I had my 3rd ever migraine & ended up in the ER for 5 hours. Not fun! I feel for you. I'm on day 4 of headaches myself, though days 3 & 4 were by far the worst for me. A friend gave me a suggestion that has helped. See if you can some Peppermint Essential Oil. Two things to do with it are just to open the bottle & smell it. The way of using it that works best for my headaches, though smelling it does help, is to use an oil base(I use Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Put a tablespoon of two in a small container & put 12 to 15 drops of the Peppermint Essential Oil per tablespoon of oil used. Stir the Peppermint Oil in with the Olive Oil(or whatever oil you choose to use), put a drop on each temple & rub it in. Be VERY careful not to get it into your eyes & hopefully it will give you as much relief as it did for me.
 Quoting: REMJR1

Thank you REM and welcome to this wonderful thread!

I am going to try it, I have some oil actually lol go figure. I will report back later today.

hf

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
More info from the DNR.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 09:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.8 - COSTA RICA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 09:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 2.7 - OKLAHOMA CITY URBAN AREA, OKLAHOMA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

With the quake in Quebec this morning, it seems like the NA Craton is moving.

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 10:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
We're getting hit pretty good by the sun right now. When I go to the HAARP site I get "Solar Storm Bakeout".

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13694268
United States
10/10/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

GLP