Mahala

User ID: 25504168
United States
11/07/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle
GlobalBC says Canadian seismologists are reporting this evening's quake near the northern tip of Vancouver Island was approx. 4.4 magnitude.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/07/2012 09:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
We'ne had large 5s in new guinea, mexico, and now a 6 in canada,jeez its all over the place
 Quoting: shadasonic

and now this... [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
 Quoting: Gabriel

I am now speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/07/2012 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the lineup coming at us
[link to www.lmsal.com]

1608,1609 and the rest of the party days behind. I was talking in general as its looking energetic

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /solarsoft/latest_events/20121107_234530_n7euB_l1_2048.png on this server.
that what I keep getting on that link
 Quoting: Agapao 27250002

Me too ,damn, they do this when things pick up. I swear when it gets critical we won't have an eye out there, they'll take it all from us
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.solarham.net]

Here we go got an M flare. This month is wasting no time
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 27233271
United States
11/07/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'ne had large 5s in new guinea, mexico, and now a 6 in canada,jeez its all over the place

and now this... [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
 Quoting: Gabriel

'Bout time the Sun woke up.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
And Japan is so very quiet
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/07/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The elephant in the room that i don't really want to talk about, is the complete lack of release on the west side of the plate... you cannot have tetter without the totter....

6+ warning for area of Indonesia to Russian coast for the rest of the night......
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here we go got an M flare. This month is wasting no time

Gabe already caught it,fast on the draw compadre,lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1731797
New Zealand
11/07/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tauranga I cant find that info can you give me a pointer
 Quoting: Agapao 27250002

sure..

sorry i dont know how to link to the actual post

but it is the post i made here on page 72 at 1.31am
Thread: WHAT IS HAPPENING AT WHITE ISLAND VOLCANO??? New Zealand/Kermadec & South Pacific QUAKE/VOLCANO WATCH (Page 72)
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Proton absorption on the rise,think its from our late CH winds,can't imagine 1609 being geoeffective. If it is things have really went nuts as we shouldn't have a footprint on the east side
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
AK and HI both rumbling
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.lmsal.com]

Heres solarsoft SS(sun spot) lineup, its on the first block with 1609 being on the right, everything to the left is incoming in the days ahead
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Proton absorption on the rise,think its from our late CH winds,can't imagine 1609 being geoeffective. If it is things have really went nuts as we shouldn't have a footprint on the east side

Thought the M-1 came from the area north of 1609, un-numbered area?
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to lasp.colorado.edu]

Looks like it is north of 1609 to me
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/07/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
LA checking in- so far so good.
hf
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: whiteangel

You're right angel,just assumed, thought I had been taught better.lol

Looks to be an LDE, wish we could bathe in that energy,perfect for magnetism pickup
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

Goodhf
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

heart
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

We need to watch these especially close to see how long they stay afloat,we're almost there.Once we get classification we'll know within a day or so
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

You're right angel,just assumed, thought I had been taught better.lol

Looks to be an LDE, wish we could bathe in that energy,perfect for magnetism pickup

Hope some of it actually does it us for the energy! Too far to the east me thinks. shucks pa
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 09:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Solar wind is finally picking up also at 477 and slightly positive.

Sheesh everything at once. Nasty last night, lots of major to moderate EQ's and now the sun gets active. Last night had nothing to do with earth changes, or did it...as in the weird energy flow effecting people in an odd way...that make sense at all??
Earth Cries

User ID: 27214482
United States
11/07/2012 10:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Now the 6.3 has shown up on the sinkhole seismos. Sure hope those big ones don't shake something loose down here. I'm getting a bit nervous tonight what with all the big ones popping off.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to halpha.nso.edu]

Heres a shot of it on halpha, nice quick burst,its from the north so may be off in polarity,but its not our way , yet
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now the 6.3 has shown up on the sinkhole seismos. Sure hope those big ones don't shake something loose down here. I'm getting a bit nervous tonight what with all the big ones popping off.

Quoting: Earth Cries

I'm with ya EC, seems like energy abounds anymore. If our postulations are anywhere close to correct it should be . Sending peaceful loving vibes your way. Keep us posted!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 10:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

Just remember hon, those instruments are extremely sensitive. Big deep breaths and then go out and look at the stars and marvel over the Creator.

I have to hold on to faith right now but will keep religion out....hf
shadasonic

United States
11/07/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got to go for a few, proton absorption and the TEC count are both gonna meet up over New Zealand in about an hour,so eyes open. I'm getting hacked hard right now, be back!
AKObserver

User ID: 27276755
United States
11/07/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We picked that one up
[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

TEC count continues to tank

not good

tried to go back to Japan date for info no more access reverts back to today's date?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1731797
New Zealand
11/07/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got to go for a few, proton absorption and the TEC count are both gonna meet up over New Zealand in about an hour,so eyes open. I'm getting hacked hard right now, be back!

oh dear, so much pointing towards a quake here today...
Earth Cries

United States
11/07/2012 10:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Lord have mercy! This isn't good at all. Could be gas in houses and other structures!

Office of Conservation Calls for Cooperative Effort in Methane Testing of Bayou Corne Structures

Conservation-ordered shallow well monitoring network detects natural gas pressure near community at 20-to-40-foot depth...

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/07/2012 10:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm with ya EC, seems like energy abounds anymore. If our postulations are anywhere close to correct it should be . Sending peaceful loving vibes your way. Keep us posted!

Thanks, Shad. Glad I'm with you guys. EVERYTHING is so weird tonight. Strangest feeling...

GLP