F.O.G.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1731797
New Zealand
11/07/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Now the 6.3 has shown up on the sinkhole seismos. Sure hope those big ones don't shake something loose down here. I'm getting a bit nervous tonight what with all the big ones popping off.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

I'm with ya EC, seems like energy abounds anymore. If our postulations are anywhere close to correct it should be . Sending peaceful loving vibes your way. Keep us posted!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Thanks, Shad. Glad I'm with you guys. EVERYTHING is so weird tonight. Strangest feeling...

big hugs, EC xxx
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/07/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got to go for a few, proton absorption and the TEC count are both gonna meet up over New Zealand in about an hour,so eyes open. I'm getting hacked hard right now, be back!

Got to go for a few, proton absorption and the TEC count are both gonna meet up over New Zealand in about an hour,so eyes open. I'm getting hacked hard right now, be back!

oh dear, so much pointing towards a quake here today...
 Quoting: Tauranga

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
protons

[link to www.ips.gov.au]
TEC is hot and moving in T, probably nothin to worry,just be alert hon!Hackers are testing my walls nonstop,those pesky little shits

If it were neutrons we'd have fission,but these two energies play together all the time,just be watchfull, hate to scare anyone,sorry!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/07/2012 10:20 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 27214482
United States
11/07/2012 10:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Now the 6.3 has shown up on the sinkhole seismos. Sure hope those big ones don't shake something loose down here. I'm getting a bit nervous tonight what with all the big ones popping off.

I'm with ya EC, seems like energy abounds anymore. If our postulations are anywhere close to correct it should be . Sending peaceful loving vibes your way. Keep us posted!

Thanks, Shad. Glad I'm with you guys. EVERYTHING is so weird tonight. Strangest feeling...

big hugs, EC xxx

Back at ya, T. I'm watching your area closely, too. Stay safe, my friend.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1731797
New Zealand
11/07/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh dear, so much pointing towards a quake here today...

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
protons

[link to www.ips.gov.au]
TEC is hot and moving in T, probably nothin to worry,just be alert hon!Hackers are testing my walls nonstop,those pesky little shits

If it were neutrons we'd have fission,but these two energies play together all the time,just be watchfull, hate to scare anyone,sorry!

you didnt scare me bro, dont worry xxx

yeah, i have had serious internet problems today, even my modem was compromised

but we managed to get back on, after getting the phone company to help..

and i had expected it coz of something i posted before i went to bed...hmmm
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/07/2012 10:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

Agreed. Totally weird feeling tonight!
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25914050
New Zealand
11/07/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

big hugs, EC xxx

Back at ya, T. I'm watching your area closely, too. Stay safe, my friend.

i appreciate you watching out for us, sis, thank you xxx
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 10:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
To all, love and blessings....love this group!

hug
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/07/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

hug
 Quoting: whiteangel

And that my angel are what these times be about. These energies are meant to find us ,its how we handle them that makes us what we are. Love you all very much,the bayards of truth,and that means something!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 27214482
United States
11/07/2012 10:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-08 03:24:29.017min ago 36.37 S 53.51 E 10 mb 5.1 SOUTH INDIAN OCEAN

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/07/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

:hug:

one of my favourite songs for you xxx

lyrics:

Do you
Hear me calling you
The voice of a mother, a father and a child
Would you recognize the truth
Do you feel a love that's falling from my eyes

Take just a minute
Come and rest you by my side
Let me tell you your own story
Let me walk you through your lives
Only a second
That's all it takes to realize
There's a hundred thousand angels
By your side

Do you
Hear me talk to you
I whisper through the doorways
And pathways of your mind
Clear like the morning dew
And fresh from my journey
Cross an ocean of blue

Take just a minute
Only a second

There's a hundred thousand angels by your side
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/07/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
LA checking in- so far so good.
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

Goodhf

LA checking in- so far so good.
hf

:heart:

Thank you both :)

Just a note: when you know things ahead of time it lets you be more mentally prepared than those who don't. This thread and all its posters, some who I met on here over two years ago, keep us 'in the know' and therefore, stronger in our minds (and hearts). No fear, just love.

Thanks to all of you for all your time and effort. It is appreciated!

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 11:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

hug

lyrics:

Do you
Hear me calling you

Take just a minute
Only a second
By your side

Do you
Hear me talk to you
Cross an ocean of blue

Take just a minute
Only a second

Oh my goodness, that was such a touching and moving song. Never even heard it before. My signature is what my momma would say to me when I would head out the door on something that I found scary. At age 6 I looked up into the night sky and saw an angel in white. Yes, I believe in angels and bless you for sharing that beautiful song.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/07/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
burn_joss_
remjr1
User ID: 1392221
United States
11/07/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sending Positive, Loving, High Vibrational Energy out to each of you, as much as you are willing to accept & with only thoughts of The Greatest Good & I'm so very Grateful to be able to do so. The other thing that is often overlooked is that not only do threads like this give us a measure of Peace & Comfort in knowing what is to come but it will allow us to explain to others(quite probably the very ones who ignore us, call us things like "part of the Tinfoil Hat Wearing Crew" or "crazy as a shithouse rat as I have been recently called by extended Family Members) why the things that happened happened. Know that their toon will change & they will look to us for explainations & guidance. This to is part of why we are here. Love Light & Peace to you ALL!
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/07/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

:hug:

lyrics:

Do you
Hear me calling you

Take just a minute
Only a second
By your side

Do you
Hear me talk to you
Cross an ocean of blue

Take just a minute
Only a second

Oh my goodness, that was such a touching and moving song. Never even heard it before. My signature is what my momma would say to me when I would head out the door on something that I found scary. At age 6 I looked up into the night sky and saw an angel in white. Yes, I believe in angels and bless you for sharing that beautiful song.

yes, this song sure is incredible

her band is called 'bliss'

they have lots of CD's, have a look on youtube for more of her amazing music xxx
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/07/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sending Positive, Loving, High Vibrational Energy out to each of you, as much as you are willing to accept & with only thoughts of The Greatest Good & I'm so very Grateful to be able to do so. The other thing that is often overlooked is that not only do threads like this give us a measure of Peace & Comfort in knowing what is to come but it will allow us to explain to others(quite probably the very ones who ignore us, call us things like "part of the Tinfoil Hat Wearing Crew" or "crazy as a shithouse rat as I have been recently called by extended Family Members) why the things that happened happened. Know that their toon will change & they will look to us for explainations & guidance. This to is part of why we are here. Love Light & Peace to you ALL!
 Quoting: remjr1 1392221

i absolutely agree with you, rem

we will be the ones that hold it together and help our neighbours and our communities when the need comes...
United States
11/07/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you, accepted and agree. Well said.

hf
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/07/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

i absolutely agree with you, rem

we will be the ones that hold it together and help our neighbours and our communities when the need comes...

Amen. It looks like that day is fast approaching too. Much love to you all!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/07/2012 11:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Keep it safe all, going to call it an early night.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 26955179
Malaysia
11/08/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquake measuring Mag 8.0 or above, to strike by November 14 2012. If it happens, you heard it from Solar Guardian here on GLP first, folks! yodayoda

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 11/08/2012 12:19 AM
Earth Cries

User ID: 26332301
United States
11/08/2012 07:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
New sinkhole thread with interesting posts.

Thread: SINKHOLE-GAS pressure detected 20 FEET below community-“Immediate actions…"Professor: It could be a ‘significant’ event

old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
11/08/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw on Dutchsinse's word press site that there was a significant earthquake in Utah. All the usual sites don't have it listed.
I found on the local news site that it was a 4.9 [!]in Rich County, 4 mi NE of Randolph, Utah. It apparantly happened hours ago, and no mention of it on the usual sites?
On the map it is just south of the general line through Yellowstone.

[link to www.ksl.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/08/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not good, if true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17067842
United States
11/08/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/08/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Wonderful posts last night!

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Vibrate, do not Fixate ~ Shad

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/08/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The elephant in the room that i don't really want to talk about, is the complete lack of release on the west side of the plate... you cannot have tetter without the totter....

6+ warning for area of Indonesia to Russian coast for the rest of the night......
 Quoting: Gabriel

morning..

Energy flow still flowing in this general direction... no mag. warning today, but always a watch...

Looking for good small to medium releases in and around Japan.
remjr1
User ID: 1330841
United States
11/08/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning everyone! smile I need to get the code for a smaller smile LOL Anyway.....I noticed we had another quake offshore of Oregon overnight. Why does it feel like WA is getting...hmm....pinched...bunched up...I know, not the most technical of terms but I'm having a tough pre-coffee time of articulating what I'm thinking & feeling. Hopefully that's close enough to get my point across. Much Love to you all & make it a Great day!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/08/2012 09:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
I have looked and wonder if you all know where SO gets his list of planetary alignments?
United States
11/08/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all-

@whiteangel- I don't know who SO is, nor where the referenced info is from; however, here's a link that I read. Hope it helps :)

[link to www.astropro.com]

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/08/2012 11:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning all-

@whiteangel- I don't know who SO is, nor where the referenced info is from; however, here's a link that I read. Hope it helps :)

[link to www.astropro.com]

hf

Sorry hon, it is from the 2Min News, Suspicious Observer is the maker of the videos and SO for short.

Thank you for that link, I think that I what I am looking for. Looking like next week, starting on the 10 minorly and the 13-17 as major influence on EQ's, solar activity and bad weather.

GLP