F.O.G.

User ID: 26319764
United States
11/08/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Good morning all-

@whiteangel- I don't know who SO is, nor where the referenced info is from; however, here's a link that I read. Hope it helps :)

[link to www.astropro.com]

hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

Sorry hon, it is from the 2Min News, Suspicious Observer is the maker of the videos and SO for short.

Thank you for that link, I think that I what I am looking for. Looking like next week, starting on the 10 minorly and the 13-17 as major influence on EQ's, solar activity and bad weather.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Oh, no worries :) I like 2 min news (thanks Isis hugs) I didn't make the connect.

That link pulls different dots together...November looks "active."

hf
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/08/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whiteangel, Was this what you were looking for? JPL site...

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/08/2012 01:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whiteangel, Was this what you were looking for? JPL site...

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

hf

Very much so. Looks like the 13th thru the 17th are going to be very busy with EQ's, solar activity and bad weather. Of course, that is all depending on if the planets really do influence earth, but over a long period of time of just observation, it appears to me that it does. Even the 10th thru the 12th also have several influences.

Just in case it is all correct, heads up and lots of love going out.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
remjr1
User ID: 1615216
United States
11/08/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
5.2 10km Western Indian-Antarctic Ridge. Something I've been meaning to ask. I've been doing as much research as time will allow on a number of subjects, one of which is the sink hole & its progression/implications. Am I correct in my thinking & in being concerned about the quakes that are & have been happening on the Southern lands along the Gulf of Mexico? It would seem to me that there should be a dirrect effect along the Fault Lines & Tectonic Plates in & along the GOM & extending up to the NMSZ. Am I wasting my time looking into this? Much Love & many Thanks for taking the time & effort to read my ramblings ;-)
remjr1
United States
11/08/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
5.1 10km in Tonga. Man I wish my phone would display maps & that my knowledge of Global Geography was better though I will say that it has vastly improved since I began following earthquakes. So how does this quake play into the energy movement?
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/08/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
5.2 10km Western Indian-Antarctic Ridge. Something I've been meaning to ask. I've been doing as much research as time will allow on a number of subjects, one of which is the sink hole & its progression/implications. Am I correct in my thinking & in being concerned about the quakes that are & have been happening on the Southern lands along the Gulf of Mexico? It would seem to me that there should be a dirrect effect along the Fault Lines & Tectonic Plates in & along the GOM & extending up to the NMSZ. Am I wasting my time looking into this? Much Love & many Thanks for taking the time & effort to read my ramblings ;-)
 Quoting: remjr1 1615216

Hiya remjri,

As far as being concerned about quakes and the seismic implications of possible results. If Princeton University considers those possibilities, I would say it merits looking into.

[link to global.shakemovie.princeton.edu]
Mahala

User ID: 25504168
United States
11/08/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: remjr1 1615216

I don't think you're wasting time. We do know that one eq. will affect another area. My thoughts with the tunnels from the salt domes is, that the movement from an eq. nearby could vibrate up to a weaken point and let loose either another eq. or open up a fissure or even another sink hole. Reaction to a Action. If that makes sense. Butterfly wings flapping causes tornado in opposite area..I've heard so may ways of putting it that that's the best way I can..
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
remjr1
United States
11/08/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You Isis! I'll check that link out as soon as I get my Son sat down for his Lunch :-)
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
11/08/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You for that Mahala. It's right in line with my own thinking on the subject which leads me another that's been touched on before but one which I wanted to take a moment to expand upon. I just wanted to say Thank You, to each & every one of you AMAZING Beings :-) I have a small handfull of others I feel able to speak freely with, on another site(only a very few offline) & though I haven't been an active participant here for very long the warm reception, Patience & Love that I've been shown means a great deal to me. Being able to share thoughts, feelings & ideas that are not only not accepted by the main stream but are, in many cases, actively shunned is like a breath of fresh air or a Lovingly prepared, Home cooked meal(taking for granted ones Spouse or Parent(s) can cook ;-) ). I'm obviously not one who is short on words but words fail me in my attempt to show my Gratitude for this Oasis of sanity in this crazy NOW we find ourselves in. Much Love & many Thank You's to one & all of you!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27310512
United States
11/08/2012 02:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
TV: Methane “much closer” to community than previously detected near giant sinkhole — Pressure now just below surface — Officials want to test every structure built on ground

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/08/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all-

@whiteangel- I don't know who SO is, nor where the referenced info is from; however, here's a link that I read. Hope it helps :)

[link to www.astropro.com]

hf

Sorry hon, it is from the 2Min News, Suspicious Observer is the maker of the videos and SO for short.

Thank you for that link, I think that I what I am looking for. Looking like next week, starting on the 10 minorly and the 13-17 as major influence on EQ's, solar activity and bad weather.

Oh, no worries :) I like 2 min news (thanks Isis hugs) I didn't make the connect.

That link pulls different dots together...November looks "active."

hf

How thoughtful 1221, wish I could take the credit for finding SO's TwoMinuteNews, however, it was HarmonyH who first introduced him here on Gabe's thread. We so appreciate her sharing it too:)

I first heard SO used during a radio broadcast, video of the broadcast is well worth watching:

[link to youtu.be]

hugs

Edit because I posted the intro to this broadcast. oops

Last Edited by Isis7 on 11/08/2012 02:30 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/08/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never seen it look this hot before.

[link to 63.78.250.32]
remjr1
User ID: 219249
United States
11/08/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess I'll need to fire up the comp & check out the link just posted(HAARP?) & hope I can make sense of it because MAN OH MAN! did something ever just shift/change with regards to the Energy! This feels...hmm....unnatural & "gross". For some reason I'm inclined to say "man made" or "man dirrected/enhanced". *shrug* just how it feels to me. It's an uneasy, anxious feeling, close to a "whew, had to much caffeine(?sp)" but different. Man it's hard to articulate but I don't like it. Not to mention THE headache hasn't completely gone away in days & days & it's picking up strength again. Time for more Peppermint Essential Oil & a nap. Stay alert & stay safe everyone.
Earth Cries

United States
11/08/2012 06:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-08 21:07:41.62hr 33min ago 49.32 N 128.28 W 10 mb 4.5 VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA REGION

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/08/2012 07:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
For once today, no headaches or ringing ear and so peaceful.

Was this enough to release or does it still need to be at Japan?

East Of Kuril Islands
Depth: 50 km
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/08/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

East Of Kuril Islands

I've fell very at ease today also...

Flow is still over Japan... but could be starting to flow out toward Chile... waiting for more releases to input.

Hope everyone is well.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/08/2012 07:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
In that case, here is hoping for little 4's to release the energy building.

I can take a lot more days like today, just peaceful.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/08/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never seen it look this hot before.

[link to 63.78.250.32]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

That is very high for that area!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

East Of Kuril Islands

Flow is still over Japan... but could be starting to flow out toward Chile... waiting for more releases to input.

Hope everyone is well.
 Quoting: Gabriel

Been a very good day today,am feeling energy pick up as of the last two hours.

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Could be the proton flux,although Drap is showing very little absorption.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

TEC is maxed,again.
Earth Cries

United States
11/08/2012 07:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Todays Flyover Pics and Video of Sinkhole Posted

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

East Of Kuril Islands

Hope everyone is well.

Been a very good day today,am feeling energy pick up as of the last two hours.

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Could be the proton flux,although Drap is showing very little absorption.
 Quoting: shadasonic

I'm not really sure ,after looking, where this proton jump came from?
shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Well we've got d rap excited now,somethings up. Either we had magnetic wraparound from the backside CME,considering it was big,or a grb, or a filament liftoff from a couple days ago? Maybe our catalyst is doing funny things to the suns energy as we get closer,will do some more looking.
shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]
Now thats what you call scary, 2 huge events backside,has to be giving us whiplike proton surge. Do not want to see anything like that earthside as our magnetosphere would just say &^%$ it!
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/08/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now thats what you call scary, 2 huge events backside,has to be giving us whiplike proton surge. Do not want to see anything like that earthside as our magnetosphere would just say &^%$ it!

just wow...

we are running on luck right now..... hope it holds out.
shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

just wow...

Thats going to engulf mars, will be interesting to see if the rover shows any effects
shadasonic

United States
11/08/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well guys looks like another weather cycle coming in,severe winter storm Brutus. Its going to produce tornadic activity for the lower midwest by sunday and heavy snowfall in the north. By tuesday of next week its going to hit the east coast,wow! November isn't screwing around, paradigm thy shift is calling!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27350127
United States
11/08/2012 11:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-09 03:51:55.716min ago 36.71 N 141.47 E 10 M 5.3 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
11/08/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

just wow...

Good evening brothers, what would an event of that magnitude bring to us earthlings were we to get the brunt of something that powerful? A Carrington Event would you say?

Shad, stay safe with tornadoes swirling in your neighborhood, thats no good, buddy. Are you near Eureka Springs? I spent 5 months there last year, great spot, amazing energy flowing thru the area.

Thanks team, for the information flow, glad to see that everyone had a good day!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27350127
United States
11/08/2012 11:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well guys looks like another weather cycle coming in,severe winter storm Brutus. Its going to produce tornadic activity for the lower midwest by sunday and heavy snowfall in the north. By tuesday of next week its going to hit the east coast,wow! November isn't screwing around, paradigm thy shift is calling!

Luis had a thread this morning about the new storm. Joe Bastardi seems to think it is going to be extratropical just like Sandy. I sure feel for those poor people on the East Coast.

GLP