Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27283108
New Zealand
11/08/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Strategic Petroleum Reserves

The massive sinkhole in Bayou Corne has grown since last reported on September 2, 2012 in Issue 309 of this newsletter. An oil slick has developed on the surface, pipes floating to the surface, and nearby residents are sickened by fumes.

Flyover: Crude Oil now Covers Much of Giant Sinkhole
October 13, 2012
[link to enenews.com]
Oil and water can be seen flowing from the sinkhole into the adjacent environment.
Gas Pipeline Found Floating in Giant Sinkhole
October 11, 2012
[link to enenews.com]
A 25? section of pipeline (from Acadian Gas’ pipeline) floated to the surface on the edge of the pipeline right-of-way. The pipeline was emptied previously which made it become bouyant and since the sinkhole occurred there is no earthen cover to keep the pipeline submerged.
Bayou Corne Odor and Symptom Log Results
October 9, 2012
[link to www.leanweb.org]
eb.org/our-work/community/public-health/bayou-corne-sinkhole/​bayou-corne-odor-and-symptom-log-results
As the sink hole developed, the Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou community began complaining of odors and associated health impacts. Analysis of air samples in the Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou area by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality demonstrated that the concentrations of toxic chemicals in the air, including Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene and Xylene, were below the Louisiana Ambient Air Standards. However, though the concentrations of toxic chemicals were below acceptable standards, health symptoms continue to be experienced and reported by community members.

This is not a simple matter of a single salt dome cavern used as storage, as there are multiple such salt dome caverns along the Gulf used in a similar manner. In fact, the US Strategic Petroleum Reserves have long used salt domes along the Gulf.

Salt Caverns and Their Use for Disposal of Oil Field Wastes
[link to www.netl.doe.gov]
In the United States, salt domes are found in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi, and in the Gulf of Mexico.
Salt caverns have been used to store various types of hydrocarbons since the 1940s. The types of products that have been stored in these caverns include liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), propane, butane, ethane, ethylene, fuel oil, gasoline, natural gas, and crude oil. The largest underground storage operations in the United States are part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR). The SPR currently stores about 560 million barrels of crude oil in 62 caverns located at four sites in Louisiana and Texas. Efforts are underway to add another 28 million barrels of crude oil to these sites.
Strategic Petroleum Reserve Storage Sites
[link to www.fossil.energy.gov]
Emergency crude oil is stored in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in salt caverns. Created deep within the massive salt deposits that underlie most of the Texas and Louisiana coastline, the caverns offer the best security and are the most affordable means of storage, costing up to 10 times less than aboveground tanks and 20 times less than hard rock mines. Strategic Reserve oil can be distributed through interstate pipelines to nearly half of the Nation's oil refineries or loaded into ships or barges for transport to other refineries.

The initial decision to store reserved in salt domes was made in the 1940’s, and has been continued as such storage is so much cheaper than alternative methods. In fact, in the years since 2003, when Planet X roared into the inner solar system and began its slow creep past the Sun, salt dome business has been thriving! Spectra Energy is seeking funds for expansion in southeastern Louisiana, Schlumberger in Houston is offering salt cavern drilling services, as is Dome Hawk in Texas.

The Zetas have predicted that Houston will participate during the New Madrid adjustment. If the bridges crossing the Mississippi are to be ripped, the land to the west of the Mississippi dropped, how will the salt dome caverns fare? While awaiting the diagonal pull of the New Madrid adjustment, meanwhile, the N American continent continues to be pulled into a painful bow. Many of these domes may not wait, before they rupture.

ZetaTalk Prediction 2/10/2006: This creates a diagonal stress on the N American continent where New England is pulled to the east while Mexico is pulled to the West, so the New Madrid is put under slip-slide stress where one half, east of the Mississippi, will move toward the NE while the other, west of the Mississippi, moves toward the SW. The virtual hook of land in the N American continent near the Kamchatka peninsula is solid rock and will not snap off to become a separate land plate, nor would this ease the deadlock along the N American and Eurasian plates even it if did. These massive plates cannot move. The stress on the N American plate will resolve by ripping. The notable area of catastrophe during this is the eastern half of the continental US. From Houston to Chicago to New England, the diagonal pull will tear the underpinning of cities and create a catastrophe for the US that will make the New Orleans disaster appear trivial.

From zetatalk newsletter
Earth Cries

User ID: 27350127
United States
11/08/2012 11:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Top Official Warns: Sinkhole could go ‘a lot’ further, potential is substantial — ‘A lot’ of information has yet to come out… I don’t want to start any rumors (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

This is very disturbing.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
11/08/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Top Official Warns: Sinkhole could go ‘a lot’ further, potential is substantial — ‘A lot’ of information has yet to come out… I don’t want to start any rumors (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

This is very disturbing.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Wow, what an informative interview EC! And, finally, somebody is taking this seriously and discussing it in an open forum. Thank you, I follow every post you add on the SH issues and really appreciate your insights.
remjr1
User ID: 1393773
United States
11/09/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I take a break to deal with my headache & come back to find a new one, a Zetaflop skidmark on my favorite page. GAH! Did I awaken from my nap in an alternate dimension? Make it stop!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1964511
United States
11/09/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
A decided change to the tune that they are singing, isn't it. With this change to the "Official rhetoric"........ it makes me wonder just how close we are to this catastrophic event unfolding. Hold on tight, I think the ride's about to start & there's no getting off. Just know you're as prepared as you can possibly be, armed with FAR more knowledge than the vast majority of those around you. Try to stay grounded & focused, as much as possible.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
A great article that I thought I'd share(not sure how many of you have read it OR if this will work but here goes ;-) [link to news.discovery.com] Pretty amazing information, even if it is two years old now. Love, Light & Peace to you all! smile
remjr1
United States
11/09/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
GAH! Last two were from me, not sure why my name didn't post.
remjr1
United States
11/09/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quite the uptick(both in rate & size) in the Dodecanese, Greece quakes. We also had a 5.2 off of Honshu.....how does that effect the Energy placement. Ok, time to try to go to bed. Stay alert & stay safe all!
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/09/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I take a break to deal with my headache & come back to find a new one, a Zetaflop skidmark on my favorite page. GAH! Did I awaken from my nap in an alternate dimension? Make it stop!
 Quoting: remjr1 1393773

Ive got one too, and not prone to them...started around 330pm this afternoon- top of my head (usually sun)- now for the last two hours nape of my neck (eq).
Not always accurate.

LIL (live in love)
hf

@Isis thanks for the vid hf hugs
nerdrage88sasr

User ID: 27364404
Australia
11/09/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The incredible image that reveals how the Earth's oceans plunged the planet into a catastrophic big freeze"

full article- [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Peace
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets Oppurtunity"-- Seneca (5BC-65AD)
nerdrage88sasr

Australia
11/09/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
not sure if someone already posted this?..

"The Milky Way’s Black Hole Shoots Out Brightest Flare Ever"

by Nancy Atkinson on November 7, 2012

Read more: [link to www.universetoday.com]
Peace
nerdrage88sasr

Australia
11/09/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
"After long-ago mass extinction, global warming hindered species' recovery
by Staff Writers
Charlotte NC (SPX) Nov 08, 2012

"Researchers have discovered why plants and animals had a hard time recovering from the largest mass extinction in Earth's history 250 million years ago. The reason: global warming. Because of environmental consequences of rising temperatures, those species that survived the extinction didn't fully recover for 5 million years."

full article- [link to www.spacedaily.com]

Peace
Earth Cries

User ID: 27150654
United States
11/09/2012 06:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, my friends.

3.2 2012/11/09 11:39:11 34.341 -118.480 0.0 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

nerdrage88sasr

Australia
11/09/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

3.2 2012/11/09 11:39:11 34.341 -118.480 0.0 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA

morning EC!
dasbier
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/09/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27150654
United States
11/09/2012 07:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
State Rep: Sinkhole disaster could go on for “many, many years” — We need to understand what may happen if this thing goes any further (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/09/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The incredible image that reveals how the Earth's oceans plunged the planet into a catastrophic big freeze"

full article- [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Peace
 Quoting: nerdrage88sasr

Nice read 88, and nice to see you! Peace
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/09/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
morning

i have the energy flow over New Zealand....
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/09/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace
shadasonic

United States
11/09/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

Quoting: Gabriel

Morning Gabe, she must have had a large meal.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/09/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

Heres a list of active volcanoes right now as magma seems to be on the move,off for the day, have a great one crew, much love!
shadasonic

United States
11/09/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seems George Lucas is expecting massive quakes soon!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Sorry won't embed for me

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/09/2012 10:11 AM
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
11/09/2012 10:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm always suspicious when I see large chunks of missing data...... [link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/09/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump Agreed. a little nervous about today for no concrete reason. Anyone else twitchy?
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/09/2012 10:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
What?? Just listened to the 2Min News and though it might have been said here and on Ninz but....

The earth can be impacted by a far side solar eruption? What? I have missed something here. He said we are connected to a spot that is on the backside - have heard him say that before about the earth connection area but never saw him say it about it being on the farside/backside. Now we have a proton spike. Are we positive that it came from the far side eruption and not one of the filaments that lifted? This isn't making sense to me.

If this is a fact, help me understand how something on the back side of the sun, not facing our little planet can have any impact on us at all?

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/09/2012 11:07 AM
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/09/2012 10:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
morning

i have the energy flow over New Zealand....
 Quoting: Gabriel

November 9 2012, 15:07:49 UTC
Region: Bali Sea - Depth: 20 km
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
11/09/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank You for asking about that whiteangel! I want to see if I'm understanding this as well. I know the Government & Civilian Agencies of the World track "the Earths Footprint", be that "earth facing" or "far side". My understanding(& PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong here because I'm really striving to make sense of all of this) is that we have constent Magnetic Connections with the Sun(energetic vortexes involved here?) & when & how Earth is impacted in a direct, nearly instantaneous manner, depends on the location of these Magnetic Connections. IF I'm understanding things here this is above & beyond the Geocentric CME's & how they impact us. Am I getting a handle on this finaly? Am I getting close?
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/09/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
What?? Just listened to the 2Min News and though it might have been said here and on Ninz but....

The earth can be impacted by a far side solar eruption? What? I have missed something here. He said we are connected to a spot that is on the backside - have heard him say that before about the earth connection area but never saw him say it about it being on the farside/backside. Now we have a proton spike. Are we positive that it came from the far side eruption and not one of the filaments that lifted? This isn't making sense to me.

If this is a fact, help me understand how something on the back side of the sun, not facing our little planet can have any impact on us at all?
 Quoting: whiteangel

Thank You for asking about that whiteangel! I want to see if I'm understanding this as well. I know the Government & Civilian Agencies of the World track "the Earths Footprint", be that "earth facing" or "far side". My understanding(& PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong here because I'm really striving to make sense of all of this) is that we have constent Magnetic Connections with the Sun(energetic vortexes involved here?) & when & how Earth is impacted in a direct, nearly instantaneous manner, depends on the location of these Magnetic Connections. IF I'm understanding things here this is above & beyond the Geocentric CME's & how they impact us. Am I getting a handle on this finaly? Am I getting close?
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

yes Rem you are basically correct.

Here is the link to the graph that shows where the earths magnetic footprint is in relation to the sun.

[link to iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Edit for directions: Click on link then click on Planetary/Spacecraft, move to right click on Earth-Sun connectivity, and to the of that right is the is the Earth magnetic connectivity box.

Hope this helps.

Much Love,

Last Edited by Tiny Trink on 11/09/2012 11:59 AM
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/09/2012 11:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
To tell the truth "earth's Footprints" always seemed to be in the area that we get so hard with, that I just assumed (shhhh) that that was what he was talking about. For those who are not aware 60 degree longitude, on the link below is where we on earth get hit hard whether it be from CME's, filaments, coronal holes or whatever.

[link to www.solarham.net]

I hadn't really seen the "footprint" on the back side or at least didn't pay attention to it as it never impacted us before so it didn't compute in the ol' noggin.
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/09/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: remjr1 1393773

Ive got one too, and not prone to them...started around 330pm this afternoon- top of my head (usually sun)- now for the last two hours nape of my neck (eq).
Not always accurate.

LIL (live in love)
hf

@Isis thanks for the vid hf hugs
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

Thanks EC-
30 miles from me. Glad it was smallish.

LIL (live in love)
hf

@Trink- thanks for the 2min news :) :hf:

GLP