Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Magnitude 4.8 - SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Thanks for your work EC,have a funny feeling tomorrows going to be busy
 Quoting: shadasonic

It's already tomorrow UTC, just saying and yes I agree with ya Shad. All that peaceful feeling is gone replaced with sadness
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Earth Cries

User ID: 27458641
United States
11/10/2012 10:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.8 - SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Thanks for your work EC,have a funny feeling tomorrows going to be busy

You're welcome, Shad.
I think from now on out it's going to be very busy.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
11/10/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
My headache changed late last night. It dropped lower on my skull & got so intense as to verge on a migraine, making me sick to my stomach. It ended up locking the muscles up in my neck to where I have a spot, left of my spine, just above the shoulder blade, where the muscles are bunched & putting the pinch on my neck & left shoulder. Something big is going on or soon going to happen. I'm strongly connected to the PNW but living in the Austin area I'm still not sure that this isn't sink hole/NMSZ related. I feel as though the quakes on the South side of the GOM are playing there part & this very well be the Energy build up that is causing my tension & tinitus. Time to go Meditate & relax again. Stay alert, Stay safe & stay strong, the time is near at hand. Much Love to you all!
nerdrage88sasr

User ID: 27364404
Australia
11/10/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bouncing back?
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets Oppurtunity"-- Seneca (5BC-65AD)
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/10/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Massive Solar Eruption!

[link to youtu.be]

Last Edited by Isis7 on 11/10/2012 10:46 PM
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27483246
Malaysia
11/10/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, do you think a Magnitude 8.0 or above earthquake will strike by November 15 2012? scaredeqahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13529077
United States
11/10/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Massive Solar Eruption!

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Isis7

Huge! When he pauses it, you can see a coronal cavity.

I wonder where this is headed.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 27406138
United States
11/10/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all the info everyone. Please get rest when you can. We will need our energy.

I'm still waiting for the big one that will wake the world. Eyeballs on Tokyo.

See you in the morning.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/10/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Massive Solar Eruption!

[link to youtu.be]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13529077

We aren't sure yet, this is the prominence liftoff Nerd and I have been talking about for the last two hours. We have had a magnetic connection from that area of late,but this looks to be non-geoeffective and going south. It was large and these things go in crazy directions. A small section of this could whip around in our direction and still be 5X bigger than earth. Plasmatic regions are very particle dense
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all the info everyone. Please get rest when you can. We will need our energy.

See you in the morning.
 Quoting: Gabriel

Rest well!

Chances are we will be waking to more surprises.
shadasonic

United States
11/10/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

See you in the morning.
 Quoting: Gabriel

Catch ya in the morning and Japan has a very unfinished feel to it. Thanks for all you do!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Massive Solar Eruption!

[link to youtu.be]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13529077

We aren't sure yet, this is the prominence liftoff Nerd and I have been talking about for the last two hours. We have had a magnetic connection from that area of late,but this looks to be non-geoeffective and going south. It was large and these things go in crazy directions. A small section of this could whip around in our direction and still be 5X bigger than earth. Plasmatic regions are very particle dense

We have gotten whipped before even by eruptions on the far side.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/10/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shada, there was once a channeled message I read long ago by the Cassiopeians(an ET race), in that message, they(the Cassopeians) claimed that before the end of 2012, there will be an earthquake as large as Magnitude 9.6 striking smack-dab near Tokyo. I thought that would be of critical info to other frequent visitors and participants in this lovely thread. hidinghiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/10/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
cool2 agent Staying on Watch ....C.C
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/10/2012 11:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Shada, there was once a channeled message I read long ago by the Cassiopeians(an ET race), in that message, they(the Cassopeians) claimed that before the end of 2012, there will be an earthquake as large as Magnitude 9.6 striking smack-dab near Tokyo. I thought that would be of critical info to other frequent visitors and participants in this lovely thread. hidinghiding
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Hon, no one knows. Think more positive and without fear. None of us know for certain what will happen now or in the future. Peace and love your way and dwell on your creator, it will help hf
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/10/2012 11:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
cool2 agent Staying on Watch ....C.C
 Quoting: CaptCarter

For a few more hours here as well. Just reading a PAW (post apocalyptic world) book and keeping an eye on solar and EQ data.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/10/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hon, no one knows. Think more positive and without fear. None of us know for certain what will happen now or in the future. Peace and love your way and dwell on your creator, it will help hf
 Quoting: whiteangel

George Lucas in the article above said something about "tectonic plates". I believe Earth will shake and rattle like crazy sometime next month. I would like to see people being evacuated from danger zones by "friends from above", if that is possible.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/10/2012 11:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Not much of a believer in aliens myself but if it helps you to feel less stress and fear, then this is for you.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/10/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not much of a believer in aliens myself but if it helps you to feel less stress and fear, then this is for you.

How high can earthquake in the Myanmar region get to? I must admit a Mag 7.0 there seems a little bit new to me. Are there any fault lines there responsible for generating such a large quake?
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/10/2012 11:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Sunday November 11 2012, 04:11:33 UTC
Region: Fiji region
Depth: 459 km
Source: USGS Feed

This reminds me of last summer/fall. So many quakes we quit counting anything that was under 5.5
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/10/2012 11:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

How high can earthquake in the Myanmar region get to? I must admit a Mag 7.0 there seems a little bit new to me. Are there any fault lines there responsible for generating such a large quake?

Not sure. I have seen quite a few there, not a 7.0+ that I remember, but not uncommon.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/10/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can scientists see and measure or observe what's actually happening deep below Earth's crust, into the mantle? I have several sources that told me the mantle has been acting funny just days ago, and that influences the crust and plates above greatly. uhohuhoh

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 11/10/2012 11:40 PM
Mahala

User ID: 25504168
United States
11/10/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not sure. I have seen quite a few there, not a 7.0+ that I remember, but not uncommon.

Volcanoes of Burma
Popa
Lower Chindwin
Singu Plateau

[link to www.volcanolive.com]

Damn forgot to put the smiley on the next line and tagged it in the end of the link. Ugh... deadhorse

Last Edited by Mahala on 11/10/2012 11:54 PM
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
shadasonic

United States
11/10/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tokyo seems like a perfect area for a large event, with liquidification,geological mass stress and a magma(north) hotbed. Who really knows,it is always there on many minds. We live one day at a time and wish the best for all,gotta try to remember we strive for knowledge to help and make others aware,but its so easy to get caught up in the energy of it all. You seem like a good person SG,hope you, me , and all of us find our path,we will, just still as a human have my egocentrics to deal with. Who knows,just relax buddy,whatever does happen was meant to!Peace
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/10/2012 11:41 PM

Report Abusive Post

Volcanoes of Burma
Popa
Lower Chindwin
Singu Plateau

Quoting: Mahala

bad link

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/10/2012 11:41 PM
shadasonic

United States
11/10/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

This reminds me of last summer/fall. So many quakes we quit counting anything that was under 5.5

Yes it does,seems like yesterday.
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
11/10/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes it does,seems like yesterday.

Perhaps Earth is about to be "reborned" into something new? That's why the crust of Earth is acting up and causing these increased shakings at plate boundaries? 1dunno1

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 11/10/2012 11:44 PM
Mahala

User ID: 25504168
United States
11/10/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Volcanoes of Burma
Popa
Lower Chindwin
Singu Plateau

Quoting: Mahala

bad link

Hmm. Hopefully this one works. It worked in the preview. If not copy and paste Volcanoes of Burma and you'll find the one with John Search name in it.. That's the link I used.
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/10/2012 11:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
It worked that time Mahala! Thank you hon
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/11/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dang...it's a busy night...

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

27 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.7
DateTime: Sunday November 11 2012, 05:15:49 UTC