User ID: 1775746
United States
11/11/2012 07:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Y'all should report that offensive post on Ninz thread, good grief
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/11/2012 07:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Armagh Observatory
Current Map Of The Solar System
(scroll down page)
[link to szyzyg.arm.ac.uk]

Wow, this gives us an idea of the asteroids coming at Earth.
 Quoting: Isis7

Like I said earlier, Isis 7 you post the coolest stuff.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/11/2012 07:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
So do you Isis One, love that on the comet you found on spacewether. Awesome
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/11/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is from project camelot and I don't agree with alot of their postings, but this is supposed to be very informative about the secret space programs and was a pilot for maybe a continuance , as a series! I'm going to watch it later,a good friend says its eye opening so here ya go!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Isis One

United States
11/11/2012 08:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is from project camelot and I don't agree with alot of their postings, but this is supposed to be very informative about the secret space programs and was a pilot for maybe a continuance , as a series! I'm going to watch it later,a good friend says its eye opening so here ya go!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Hi Shad, I'll watch it later. Yeah, same with the Nassim stuff, I'm not promoting the person, but when you watch you see stuff that connects with things you alreday know for yourself. I like to learn by weaving together material in this way.

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
shadasonic

United States
11/11/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Shad, I'll watch it later. Yeah, same with the Nassim stuff, I'm not promoting the person, but when you watch you see stuff that connects with things you alreday know for yourself. I like to learn by weaving together material in this way.
 Quoting: Isis One

Yeah I'm a mutt. I take what resonates and use it to 'weave' my beliefs together,much love to all Isis' and angels!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26447337
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Talking of comet neat, I found this, apologies if it's already been covered/posted!

[link to www1.american.edu]
Isis One

United States
11/11/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Talking of comet neat, I found this, apologies if it's already been covered/posted!

Quoting: Elemental

Hi Elemental, excellent coverage of the controversy. For those just tuning in, this is discussion of Comet Neat from 2003. On some forums there was discussion that a segment had splintered off and was forming an orbit, in earth's vicinity.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26447337
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Elemental

Hi Elemental, excellent coverage of the controversy. For those just tuning in, this is discussion of Comet Neat from 2003. On some forums there was discussion that a segment had splintered off and was forming an orbit, in earth's vicinity.
 Quoting: Isis One

Hey Isis,

Sort of makes you wonder how much else is being covered up! Sleep time for me, it's 2am here. Great videos, will look forward to seeing them again tomorrow when my brain is more active!
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/11/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Solar activity to the center of the Sun on 11/11/2012, seen by SDO satellite - AIA 304 - Video Vax

[link to youtu.be]
nerdrage88sasr

User ID: 27490734
Australia
11/11/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey all!

BAM! [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Peace
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets Oppurtunity"-- Seneca (5BC-65AD)
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Nerd, good to see ya brother. Been an event filled day.

hugs
shadasonic

United States
11/11/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey all!

Peace
 Quoting: nerdrage88sasr

Is this CH or the early CME,haven't been suntarding it today
nerdrage88sasr

Australia
11/11/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

Thanks Isis!
you look after yoself, strange days a comin methinks
nerdrage88sasr

Australia
11/11/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey all!

Peace

well, SW Speed/Density appears in the normal range, may have been a 'for-shock'?
Peace brother
shadasonic

United States
11/11/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey all!

Peace

well, SW Speed/Density appears in the normal range, may have been a 'for-shock'?
Peace brother

Thanks mate! gonna do some sun searching now.Peace 88
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

Thanks Isis!
you look after yoself, strange days a comin methinks

Take care of yourself as well, as for me, well, I'm staying put right here, I've prepared as well as possible and hoping for the best. :)
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 4.7
DateTime: Monday November 12 2012, 03:02:59 UTC
Region: offshore Guatemala
Depth: 24.5 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/11/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
late night goat call......

please do not panic... there is some "concern" for near term major release Los Angeles/San Francisco. By no means do i wish to scare anyone from that area and in fact have been debating with myself whether to post.

Does not mean it will happen.. goats have some evidence they will not share... detecting.. something.

Just be aware and ready.. just in case.. doesn't hurt.
near term i take to mean this coming week.

Out for the night
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/11/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Gabe, appreciate what you do. As well as all the contributors here that fry my brain with info ! Much thanks guys and gals.
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

please do not panic... there is some "concern" for near term major release Los Angeles/San Francisco. By no means do i wish to scare anyone from that area and in fact have been debating with myself whether to post.

Does not mean it will happen.. goats have some evidence they will not share... detecting.. something.

Out for the night
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thanks Gabe

Rest well friend.
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 4.7
DateTime: Monday November 12 2012, 03:31:17 UTC
Region: offshore Guatemala
Depth: 34.9 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
shadasonic

United States
11/11/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Big time energy coming in, woke me up! Its not solar and its all over , no meridian , ear flux, or tingling its crazy pulses,wow! This isn't bad by any means just intense
Isis7

United States
11/11/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Info about the eclipse:

[link to apod.nasa.gov]
Earth Cries

User ID: 26125203
United States
11/11/2012 11:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you, Gabe.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/11/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Out for the night
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thank you Gabe!!! I really look forward to your posts. Sleep well this evening!
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/11/2012 11:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Big time energy coming in, woke me up! Its not solar and its all over , no meridian , ear flux, or tingling its crazy pulses,wow! This isn't bad by any means just intense

Feeling it here also. My special needs son is also feeling it, cranky and wants to stay close to me. My ear is buzzing, not ringing. Went from fuzzy earlier today to buzzing with a deep tone. I know, sounds nutty, but....

Be safe all, very safe please hf

May God keep each all safe and sound.
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/11/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
test
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/11/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Gabe! May God bless you all with sweet sleep tonight. It sounds like we're going to need it in the days ahead!

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.

GLP