F.O.G.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24453211
United States
11/14/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
The next Large Earthquake will be in Mexico.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10393879

I'm sensing big something on west coast. I hate this feeling!
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27709201
Malaysia
11/14/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24453211

I'd say the next large quake will be in the three locations below:

1. Japan
2. Chile, Peru or Guatemala
3. Somewhere in US West Coast
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/14/2012 12:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Wednesday November 14 2012, 05:21:43 UTC
Region: Panay, Philippines
Depth: 30 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27661170
United States
11/14/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are anyones ear pitch and tones acting up, because at -16 Bz, everything and the kitchen sink is coming in right now. We aren't showing much proton absorption but we're getting spikes. We've got a very weak electromagnetic current and it seems that just SS strength is flooding us right now, as winds are about average.
 Quoting: shadasonic

My ears have been ringing like CRAZY today. Sounds like it has been intense for others too. I was wondering if somethings been goin on.. Also another note, the chemtrails were constant today in my area, leaving totally hazy skies.. Right after a cool front. That never used to happen. Has to be because of sun activity.

Anyway, nice seeing some synchronicity going on here.
Nika

User ID: 27722107
United States
11/14/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Umm...guys...look at what haarpstatus says! WTF!
[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/14/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nika

Sorry, but I am not real crazy about the guy who controls that info. I believe it is Kevin Martin who is suspect to say the least. He was on GLP years ago when I first started coming around here. I just did not find him credible, plus he was an arrogant ass. I could be wrong, but I would not get too upset about anything he posts. Anything he does get right is info he takes from other sites, or so I heard.
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Nika

United States
11/14/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry, but I am not real crazy about the guy who controls that info. I believe it is Kevin Martin who is suspect to say the least. He was on GLP years ago when I first started coming around here. I just did not find him credible, plus he was an arrogant ass. I could be wrong, but I would not get too upset about anything he posts. Anything he does get right is info he takes from other sites, or so I heard.
 Quoting: Vesper33

I've never heard of Kevin Martin, so I can't agree nor disagree.
I would think there would be a way to verify who owns the haarpstatus website.
Still seems off regardless, when you consider all this solar activity going on at the moment.

Solar Guardian

User ID: 27709201
Malaysia
11/14/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Large earthquakes imminent? abductabduct
Vesper33

United States
11/14/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Still seems off regardless, when you consider all this solar activity going on at the moment.

Agreed, things are off, there are enough data sites to prove that fair enough. I can't remember which thread it was that said it was him, but I am pretty sure he posted that it was him, but hell, who knows for sure. I just take that site with a grain of salt that's all.

Last Edited by Vesper33 on 11/14/2012 02:52 AM
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/14/2012 02:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

Awww man. I'm on the west coast :( Gonna be lurkin for a while.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Nika

United States
11/14/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed, things are off. There are enough data sites to prove that fair enough. I can't remember which thread it was that said it was him, but I am pretty sure he posted that it was him, but hell, who knows for sure. I just take that site with a grain of salt that's all.

It's always a good idea to be cautious with sites when not much is known about them.

Vesper33

United States
11/14/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Awww man. I'm on the west coast :( Gonna be lurkin for a while.
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

I feel ya!!! Lol. I have a damn 12 page policy paper due by 5pm CST today and my ass is lurking on GLP. Lol. Been feeling off the last couple of days, can't seem to get it together.

I have family on the West coast so hope you guys all stay safe tonight.
Nika

United States
11/14/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
5.1 Tonga
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

dettro99
User ID: 9732769
United States
11/14/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is this thing like a Kevin Martin 2.0 thing?

gives
 Quoting: SpeakUpBro

And this troll^^^up there is kevin martin brother [link to lmgtfy.com] A word of advice ignore this troll. He cries foul.
AKObserver

User ID: 27648262
United States
11/14/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
These are beautiful images from tonight
[link to spaceweather.com]

Wooaaa!
[link to www.meteorscan.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 27728498
United States
11/14/2012 06:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Something is very off with the Earth's magnetic field.

RSPB investigates the mysterious deaths of thousands of migrating birds lost at sea

Snip:
The RSPB are investigating the mysterious deaths of thousands of common migratory birds out at sea.

Fishermen have reported seeing hundreds of seemingly exhausted and disoriented garden birds dropping from the sky into the waters off England's south coast.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/14/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/14/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

RSPB investigates the mysterious deaths of thousands of migrating birds lost at sea

Snip:
The RSPB are investigating the mysterious deaths of thousands of common migratory birds out at sea.

Fishermen have reported seeing hundreds of seemingly exhausted and disoriented garden birds dropping from the sky into the waters off England's south coast.

Quoting: Earth Cries

I've been waiting for something like this to pick up,these will be early signs of a magnetic imbalance.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 27728498
United States
11/14/2012 08:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Uh OH! The truth is finally coming out about tremors in South Louisiana. They are not just confined to the area around the sinkhole!

Official: Calls to my office ‘going crazy’ about tremors in areas far away from giant sinkhole — Resident: “A lot of big quakes everywhere, like big ones” — USGS says it’s not happening (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
11/14/2012 10:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Uh OH! The truth is finally coming out about tremors in South Louisiana. They are not just confined to the area around the sinkhole!

Official: Calls to my office ‘going crazy’ about tremors in areas far away from giant sinkhole — Resident: “A lot of big quakes everywhere, like big ones” — USGS says it’s not happening (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Well then...since the USGS says nothing's happening then the Local's must be drinking Grandpa's cough syrup again....
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/14/2012 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Headache is gone and ears are once again normal...I guess it was only the solar storm and not quakes, whew! Though with as low as the quake activity has been, it means pressure is building every where.

Alignments are on break until the 17th.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/14/2012 10:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Howdy Gabe, where has the flow ended up?
Nika

United States
11/14/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Snip:

Did you see the video of the crows acting strange aroung the time of the eclipse?

They appeared like they didn't know what to do....like they didn't know where to go.

Mahala

User ID: 27670073
United States
11/14/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Snip:

Did you see the video of the crows acting strange aroung the time of the eclipse?

They appeared like they didn't know what to do....like they didn't know where to go.

That's not abnormal with a solar eclipse. I've been through one in the late 70's and our birds and dogs were acting weird. As a young teenager, I remember my skin feeling funny. I can't describe it, but it was the most awesome thing to go through..
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
11/14/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whiteangel

Sorry... been very busy...

Flow is still over Japan...
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/14/2012 10:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
I am reading all of the thread, finally, and am up to the first part of September, back when we were all worried about Elenin. I was on a different forum back then, tracking the crazy amount of quakes and solar activity, making sure my preps were in order (well the best I could do with the income we had/have), and watching how every time it aligned the quakes went nuts. It was a rather scary time as far as I am concerned, and just glad to know it wasn't my small group that was worried. Things were very unsettled.

Then Elenin fell apart as she approached the sun, some day blew up, I don't know. Would hate to have seen what happened if Elenin had of made the crossing.

That still left the other influence of "fluffy" and a possible brown dwarf/planet x/Nibiru, or whatever name you want for that "thing", that seemed to also influence the 188-day quakes - though it didn't stay at 188 but around there, then also fell apart.

Though I am still reading for clues, my question is, what are we watching happening now? Is this the galactic rift/ribbon now? Something is still going on that is odd, though there isn't the intensity there was back with Elenin, or at least it doesn't feel the same as last year.

Thoughts? Opinions?
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/14/2012 10:51 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Gabriel

That is good hon, we all have stuff going on in our lives, especially as the holidays approach. hf
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am reading all of the thread, finally, and am up to the first part of September, back when we were all worried about Elenin. I was on a different forum back then, tracking the crazy amount of quakes and solar activity, making sure my preps were in order (well the best I could do with the income we had/have), and watching how every time it aligned the quakes went nuts. It was a rather scary time as far as I am concerned, and just glad to know it wasn't my small group that was worried. Things were very unsettled.

Then Elenin fell apart as she approached the sun, some day blew up, I don't know. Would hate to have seen what happened if Elenin had of made the crossing.

That still left the other influence of "fluffy" and a possible brown dwarf/planet x/Nibiru, or whatever name you want for that "thing", that seemed to also influence the 188-day quakes - though it didn't stay at 188 but around there, then also fell apart.

Though I am still reading for clues, my question is, what are we watching happening now? Is this the galactic rift/ribbon now? Something is still going on that is odd, though there isn't the intensity there was back with Elenin, or at least it doesn't feel the same as last year.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Angel.... Elenin was a real worry to the goats... It is an example of how much the goats know "could" happen but don't know "if" it could happen.... thank God it was a dud...

Its the same thing now.... goats see many things coming together on many fronts that "could" cause big problems..... some of the things they where worried about are and have come .... record breaking weather, sink holes, very "off" solar max... Fluffy.... unidentified energies...unknown particles ..so on and so forth....

Doesn't mean its the end of the world it just means there is big concerns about what "could" happen...

Some signs are definitely there..... some signs have yet to materialize.....

We wait... we see
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is good hon, we all have stuff going on in our lives, especially as the holidays approach. hf

I wish it had to do with the holidays.... unfortunately, i'm activated now..... big problems in ME ... again.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 27661646
United States
11/14/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I wish it had to do with the holidays.... unfortunately, i'm activated now..... big problems in ME ... again.

What problems Batman?

GLP