whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/14/2012 11:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Howdy Gabe, where has the flow ended up?
 Quoting: whiteangel

Sorry... been very busy...

Flow is still over Japan...
 Quoting: Gabriel

That is good hon, we all have stuff going on in our lives, especially as the holidays approach. hf

I wish it had to do with the holidays.... unfortunately, i'm activated now..... big problems in ME ... again.

Ugh...just take care of yourself. We all knew it would happen after the elections just wished it could have been put on hold longer, ya know.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17372358
United States
11/14/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
So much to say. Thank you, Gabe. Stay safe. Just need to say it.

I was in a total eclipse of the sun back in 1977 0r 78 in Montana. I was a young woman with a one year old. I remember getting him out of his bath and wrapping him in a blanket and hurrying outside for the 2 minuets or so when it was total. It was one of the most awesome experiences in my life. It felt so ancient and totally "other" and very spiritual or it tapped into something like that within me, and I remember feeling very blessed for the experience.

I have been blessed with much spirituality in this lifetime.

This thread is now a part of that. Hard to explain, but you all "know" what I am talking about.

Thank you.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27728498
United States
11/14/2012 11:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
I believe Turkey and Syria could erupt in all out war at any minute. Turkey has evacuated it's border towns and villages. So many flash points in the ME.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
11/14/2012 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Quakes are ominously quiet today. Only the swarms in Turkey and the Dodecoanese Islands are making themselves known.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27375240
Canada
11/14/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
IT WAS QUIT HEREUNTIL THE 7.7.......

HAVE A FEELING CASCADIA IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO SOMETHING BIG

2012/10/28

03:04:06

Yes

83 km SSW of Sandspit,BC.

2012/10/25

09:15:24

No

71 km W of Sandspit,BC

2012/10/21

12:48:02

No

74 km W of Sandspit,BC

2012/10/21

00:57:12

No

31 km WNW of Sandspit,BC

2012/10/20

10:32:03

No

22 km WSW of Masset,BC

2012/10/20

08:52:37

No

37 km W of Masset,BC

2012/10/19

20:46:26

No

61 km SW of Sandspit,BC

2012/10/19

03:33:54

No

118 km S of Sandspit,BC

2012/10/18

02:31:31

No

101 km S of Sandspit,BC

2012/10/14

17:00:12

No

178 km W of Pt. Hardy,BC

2012/10/14

06:40:40

No

28 km SSE of Masset,BC
HarmonyH
User ID: 16629794
United States
11/14/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
stay safe & sound Batman

Don't forget to keep looking UP

everything else is a distraction !!!

twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are ???

today feels different...

yesterday 318(now) was definitely a call-out n again I am tuning in... it's been a long time -------

many will too

Will post if anything comes my way that can benefit the group
If I can --- stay positive n go with the flow listen to your inner wisdom --- take lots of time to sleep (it is very essential that we sleep at least 6-8 hrs a day) Batteries need to be full...

In Harmony of it all
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
11/14/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry... been very busy...

Flow is still over Japan...

That is good hon, we all have stuff going on in our lives, especially as the holidays approach. hf

I wish it had to do with the holidays.... unfortunately, i'm activated now..... big problems in ME ... again.

What problems Batman?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

I can't Robin.... but I'm sure a thread will come out about it..... i must REServe from commenting.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
fyi

Thread: FLASH: Russia loses contact with most of its civilian satellites, International Space Station after cable breaks: RIA News Agency!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
i still haven't been able to figure out what is going on with it. i posted a couple threads somewhere else to see if someone who knew such things would come there but no luck. the ones who did come were baffled. did you see the post where i said one day for several hours all the atmospheric noise vanished? it wasn't a glitch because a few streaks like the ones today showed up. got any ideas what is going on??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

I have posted this other places as well, you hear a pin drop for the replies to that. Even on here little notice is payed. Yes I did see that about the vanished noise. that is no more normal than these geometric patterns . I was voting a section of the space station this time. that seems like a safe kind of normal thing compared to some other geometric object falling on us.
 Quoting: Plenty Paws
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/14/2012 11:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: "Pillar of Defense (Cloud)" - Israel & Hamas Agree to Gaza Cease Fire
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Days before the March 11, 2011 9.0 earthquake and deadly tsunami in Japan, I felt a huge event coming because of birds and sea creatures dying in mass (methane gas being released), the swarm earthquake and UFO sightings around Japan.

[link to betseylewis.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Days before the March 11, 2011 9.0 earthquake and deadly tsunami in Japan, I felt a huge event coming because of birds and sea creatures dying in mass (methane gas being released), the swarm earthquake and UFO sightings around Japan.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27375240

Thousands of birds drop out of the sky in England

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thousands of birds drop out of the sky in England

[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Earth Cries

United States
11/14/2012 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another house blows up in Indiana!

Explosion destroys rural home in Noble County

[link to www.journalgazette.net]

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another house blows up in Indiana!

Explosion destroys rural home in Noble County

[link to www.journalgazette.net]
[seems to be lots of methane in the atmosphere

[link to www.geoengineeringwatch.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.meteorscan.com]
Earth Cries

United States
11/14/2012 12:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
TEC getting hot over South America.

[link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov]

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alternatively, an undersea earthquake today, say off the Blake Ridge or the coast of
Japan or California might loosen and cause some of the sediment to slide down the
ridge or slump, exposing the hydrate layer to the warmer water. That in turn could
cause a chain reaction of events, leading to the release of massive quantities of
methane.

[link to www.physics.rutgers.edu]
Earth Cries

United States
11/14/2012 12:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
HAARP looks interesting.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alternatively, an undersea earthquake today, say off the Blake Ridge or the coast of
Japan or California might loosen and cause some of the sediment to slide down the
ridge or slump, exposing the hydrate layer to the warmer water. That in turn could
cause a chain reaction of events, leading to the release of massive quantities of
methane.

Another possibility is drilling and other activities related to exploration and
recovery of methane hydrates as an energy resource. The hydrates tend to occur in
the pores of sediment and help to bind it together. Attempting to remove the
hydrates may cause the sediment to collapse and release the hydrates. So, it may not
take thousands of years to warm the ocean and the sediments enough to cause
massive releases, only lots of drilling rigs.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Returning to the 4 GtC release scenario, assume such a release occurs over a oneyear
period sometime in the next 50 years as result of slope failure. According to the
Report of the Methane Hydrate Advisory Committee, “Catastrophic slope failure
appears to be necessary to release a sufficiently large quantity of methane rapidly
enough to be transported to the atmosphere without significant oxidation or
dissolution.”
In this event, methane will enter the atmosphere as methane gas. It will have a
residence time of several decades and a global warming potential of 62 times that of
carbon dioxide over a 20-year period.

This would be the equivalent of 248 GtC as carbon dioxide or 31 times the annual
man-made GHG emissions of today. Put another way, this would have the impact of
nearly 30 years worth of GHG warming all at once. The result would almost
certainly be a rapid rise in the average air temperature, perhaps as much as 3°F
immediately. This might be tolerable if that’s as far as things go. But, just like
15,000 years ago, if the feedback mechanisms kick in, we can expect rapid melting of
Greenland and Antarctic ice and an overall temperature increase of 30°F.
For point of reference, the average temperature of the Earth (atmosphere, land and
top layer of the ocean) in 2004 is around 60°F. The methane hydrate release
projected here would raise the temperature to around 90°F or more. Such high
temperatures would undoubtedly destabilize all of the other methane hydrates in
the ocean and arctic permafrost, some 10,000 GtC or 620,000 GtC equivalent as
carbon dioxide. This would have the impact of 78,000 years worth of GHG warming
over a few decades. The temperatures reached and sustained would most likely
cause a rapid die off in ocean phytoplankton and other sea life as well as most land
plants and animals, including humans. The result would be a mass extinction and
mark a major transition point in the Earth’s geological history.

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/14/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi grouphug

C1.3 class solar flare on sunspot 1614 - November 14th, 2012 - 13:27 UTC - Video Vax

Activity on sunspot 1614, November 14, 2012. A small C1.3 class solar flare took place around 13:27 TU, time of maximum.
Sometimes solar flares, solar prominences, sunspots and active regions take strange forms. Here, maybe the sun shows its true face.
These pictures are from NASA, and Were taken from the AIA instrument of the satellite SDO (Solar Dynamic Observatory), with a wavelength of 304 Angstroms.
[link to youtu.be]
HarmonyH
United States
11/14/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Batman Another HINT

So the CME event was larger than expected.

Is this more evidence our magnetic shield is collapsing?

It seems so. This chart shows induction from 0 to 5 hz. Which is the frequency range of the outer layers of the atmosphere.

This chart goes up to 30mhz. The red line shows the absorption. Green is a quiet day...

What does all that mean? Well more energy is able to get past our shield. Think of it like being shot with a particle accelerator. Sun screen does not block protons.

If our atmosphere is collapsing, we can expect more of this. It can super heat the ground and atmosphere. Same as what people say haarp can do really. It can change the weather. It would produce more auora as particles are ionised further south. Just like we saw last night.

This to me points to pole shift. I do not know when, or how fast it will flip.

I just know that an X flare hit us earlier this year and did not cause as much disturbance.

I expect the sun will pick up for the rest of the year. I will keep an eye on this, and maybe dig up some history to try and find out how strong our "shields" were.
 Quoting: TRIXER

I have another around here somewhere where NASA claims the sun is dying, I'm trying to find it!
 Quoting: 1nf1del

The sun has LOTS more fuel.

My issues is with the ena ribbon... And the Jupiter flash. It the pressure from the center of the galaxy is able to overcome the pressure of the sun it would cause the sun to compress. That combined with the neutral atoms could cause more hydrogen to fuse... This in turn creates more energy, which would make the sun expand, reversing the process...

All that is just some random thoughts... But the sun will not die... Not yet.

Another EXCELLENT THREAD to keep bumping !!! till I leave today

KEEP your eyes UP
 Quoting: HarmonyH 16629794
HarmonyH
United States
11/14/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
ONE last thought (they tptb do not want this) the new stuff

So lets say the sun expands a bit... Do you think mars will get it's magnetic field back?

what if All the planets in our solar system where getting a NEW MAGNETIC FIELD ? You know the old one had lots of negative vibes so clearing out the old in with the new....

We Could be going through it right about now and no-one seems to be aware because the veil is coming off and a new one is being placed ...

Just random thinking that's all
HarmonyH
United States
11/14/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
CIAO

So lets say the sun expands a bit... Do you think mars will get it's magnetic field back?

what if All the planets in our solar system where getting a NEW MAGNETIC FIELD ? You know the old one had lots of negative vibes so clearing out the old in with the new....

We Could be going through it right about now and no-one seems to be aware because the veil is coming off and a new one is being placed ...

Ena ribbon + jupiter (big ball of hydrogen) + recent jupiter flash... Do you think jupiter has enough to ignite? If maybe only for a short time?

And yeah... What about the oort cloud, ena gotta be stiring that up...

inquiring mind want to know -- think of it as a family reunion where a few get along n work to make a great dinner and entertainment and then there are those we wish weren't part of the family and you know fireworks are going to spark somehow --- what if this was this family last reunion with this particular family group --- what would happen then if everyone knew that next time ----some would be there next time and some wont and some new members coming in ....
how would that change the "atmosphere"

ciao
need to leave now
watch out for the sparks !
HarmonyH
United States
11/14/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
from this thread Thread: We are getting hammered by something... (Page 8)

rockonpeace and Harmony
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/14/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Batman Another HINT

So the CME event was larger than expected.

Is this more evidence our magnetic shield is collapsing?

It seems so. This chart shows induction from 0 to 5 hz. Which is the frequency range of the outer layers of the atmosphere.

This chart goes up to 30mhz. The red line shows the absorption. Green is a quiet day...

What does all that mean? Well more energy is able to get past our shield. Think of it like being shot with a particle accelerator. Sun screen does not block protons.

If our atmosphere is collapsing, we can expect more of this. It can super heat the ground and atmosphere. Same as what people say haarp can do really. It can change the weather. It would produce more auora as particles are ionised further south. Just like we saw last night.

This to me points to pole shift. I do not know when, or how fast it will flip.

I just know that an X flare hit us earlier this year and did not cause as much disturbance.

I expect the sun will pick up for the rest of the year. I will keep an eye on this, and maybe dig up some history to try and find out how strong our "shields" were.

I have another around here somewhere where NASA claims the sun is dying, I'm trying to find it!
 Quoting: 1nf1del

The sun has LOTS more fuel.

My issues is with the ena ribbon... And the Jupiter flash. It the pressure from the center of the galaxy is able to overcome the pressure of the sun it would cause the sun to compress. That combined with the neutral atoms could cause more hydrogen to fuse... This in turn creates more energy, which would make the sun expand, reversing the process...

All that is just some random thoughts... But the sun will not die... Not yet.

Another EXCELLENT THREAD to keep bumping !!! till I leave today

KEEP your eyes UP

The majority of the energy comes at us through the tail,starting at the deep pocket and distributing through the ring and magnetosphere. The magnetopause is the plasma barrier in sense that protects us from direct particle damage as reconnection happens. Now with a pole shift that reconnection would be detered and we would see more energy coming directly through the magnetosphere and we would have massive amounts of polar rain(electron entry through the poles).
Thats one of the reasons I worry so much about the mag. dropping because the high TEC count is distributed through channels namely in the form of polar rain. Look at the mag drop along with the coinciding electron drop, thats massive dispersal,one of the reasons to watch high TEC, and the reason we need a constant solar output during these max periods to keep the ionosphere at normal particle density.

[link to www.n3kl.org]

We haven't had any earthside activity for months,TEC has been through the roof, magnetosphere is very weak. We start getting BIG events the energy comes in drops all that ionospheric electrons not to mention proton interaction and our reconnection becomes a huge problem. Its all really coming together in a bad way.

Great info to drop off Harmony,very interesting. We may be in for a pole shift, but I think we will have problems well before that would happen,much love hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

United States
11/14/2012 01:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-14 18:22:31.409min ago 14.44 S 173.80 E 591 M 5.2 FIJI REGION

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

HarmonyH
United States
11/14/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
much love to you too Shad and everyone here at Gabe's thread.

Need to clear my mind again will gone for a few.... will try to chime in but I am exhausted --need to breathe fresh air

Please keep your eyes OPEN everyone ! The changes we have been waiting have been happening for a while the loosening of the screws in a sought of way --but now the wheels are beginning to fall off .....

but no fear --- stay center and balance --- that is the KEY

Harmony balance ---- it needs to be
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/14/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
CIAO

Ena ribbon + jupiter (big ball of hydrogen) + recent jupiter flash... Do you think jupiter has enough to ignite? If maybe only for a short time?

And yeah... What about the oort cloud, ena gotta be stiring that up...

inquiring mind want to know -- think of it as a family reunion where a few get along n work to make a great dinner and entertainment and then there are those we wish weren't part of the family and you know fireworks are going to spark somehow --- what if this was this family last reunion with this particular family group --- what would happen then if everyone knew that next time ----some would be there next time and some wont and some new members coming in ....
how would that change the "atmosphere"

ciao
need to leave now
watch out for the sparks !

I like this trixer, what thread is that on?
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan

GLP