United States
11/14/2012 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
TEC is red hot
[link to www.ips.gov.au]
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 27661646
United States
11/14/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Los Angeles the explosion blew two 300lb sewer manhole covers off? This is underground, by the airport which is close to the coastline. They have no idea what it is...really?
 Quoting: cabingirl

I keep telling you guys...BP Macondo GOM Oil Spill incident has cracked the sea floor bed and allowed sea water to breach a Methane Hydrate pocket that has since been transforming into Methane Gas. This process can last as long as the amount found in the pocket, that gas has to come up somewhere. I think this is exactly what is going on here.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Is this catastrophic? I don't really know anything about the methane hydrate pocket, so a brief explanation would help me a little. TIA hf
 Quoting: whiteangel

You can start with this.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 11/14/2012 07:23 PM
Earth Cries

User ID: 27764313
United States
11/14/2012 07:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
In Los Angeles the explosion blew two 300lb sewer manhole covers off? This is underground, by the airport which is close to the coastline. They have no idea what it is...really?

I keep telling you guys...BP Macondo GOM Oil Spill incident has cracked the sea floor bed and allowed sea water to breach a Methane Hydrate pocket that has since been transforming into Methane Gas. This process can last as long as the amount found in the pocket, that gas has to come up somewhere. I think this is exactly what is going on here.

I agree completely, El Q.
At the risk of repeating myself, it is happening exactly as Matt Simmons said it was going to happen.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/14/2012 07:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

Is this catastrophic? I don't really know anything about the methane hydrate pocket, so a brief explanation would help me a little. TIA hf

You can start with this.

Ah you made me do my own research....lol

Very lazy of me to have asked, I usually search...
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/14/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can start with this.

Just start there. Then I can explain to you how it's possibly connected here. If a very large pocket of methane hydrate was somehow breached then it goes from frozen state to Gaseous state build pressure and seeks an escape. There are so many methane hydrate pockets in the GOM and the coast of California, they could all connect deep below earth's crust and escape in so many different places.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/14/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/14/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can start with this.

Just start there. Then I can explain to you how it's possibly connected here. If a very large pocket of methane hydrate was somehow breached then it goes from frozen state to Gaseous state build pressure and seeks an escape. There are so many methane hydrate pockets in the GOM and the coast of California, they could all connect deep below earth's crust and escape in so many different places.

Good research and info Q, it shows how little most know of these potential disasters. Its only time before these bombs blow!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/14/2012 08:00 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/14/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Now thats too damn high
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/14/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can start with this.

Good research and info Q, it shows how little most know of these potential disasters. Its only time before these bombs blow!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Scientist believe life was nearly extinct 250 million years ago from such an event.
cabingirl

User ID: 26888000
United States
11/14/2012 08:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
With all of the fault lines and not so stable areas in California....all the way up to Canada, I would think the last thing needed would be explosions of any kind underground or near the ocean. ELQ, would it not leave any kind of residue or signature...either prior or after? I am not a chemist, but you would think there would be trace elements left...this is for all areas of unexplained explosions. There sure seems to be lots of them!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27764313
United States
11/14/2012 08:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-15 01:30:41.011min ago 27.54 N 140.06 E 521 mb 4.8 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

First one in Japan today.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/14/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
quick flow update.... energy is over North America Alaska to Mexico.. tonight...

will check in when i can....
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/14/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
shadasonic

United States
11/14/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Isis7

Thanks , this keeps my mind going in good directions. You are a library of resource.hf
Mahala

User ID: 27670073
United States
11/14/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Isis7

Thanks for the vid Isis, but I have to disagree with Dutch on the Oregon and Washington quakes. Those where not quakes on the seismos. Now, what he doesn't take into effect is the fact that we are on a slip fault and to even get an idea when a quake is going to happen, he has to watch all the little quakes along the slip fault line. Once there is a pattern than you have to wait for the quake to happen. Yes, it could happen along the Juan De Fucca, which is not a slip plate where it touches the Pacific Plate. You can go the the PNSN website and see the many links they have including a blog by the seismologist there that shows what to look for. Our slow slips can last for months. Now with these slow slips it slowly releases pressure from the Juan De Fucaa plate and the North American plate, but can also trigger a big eq like the one that happened in the Hada Gwaii (sp). The seismologist figured by the movement on the slow slip that there was going to be a 6.5mg + up by Hada Gwaii. Now if the pattern goes from Vancouver BC down towards Northern Cali, than the eq would most likely be towards California. Hope that makes sense. Think of us as a hinge and if the upper door starts shaking you'll see little movement in the hinge and the bottom of the door bigger movement. Let's make the hinge our slow slip area. Now with the Juan De Fucca plate it pulls in both direction. Now at that point I need to reference more on how that interacts, but my guess would be that is where the new sea floor is being built. I'll try and look more into that to make it not an assumption, but the truth. Hope that helps. Keep in mind, the small eq's are nothing until you get a pattern of them and depending on where they are located at. There is a difference between Plate movement eq's and active Volcano eq's.. hfpeace
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/14/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
quick flow update.... energy is over North America Alaska to Mexico.. tonight...

will check in when i can....
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thanks Gabe, for all of it.
Stay safe !
shadasonic

United States
11/14/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something I read recently.

Having the courage to dream means following your calling TODAY, in some way, despite the facts in your life that seem to be unmovable obstacles.And then,if your canvas is unfinished at the moment you move to your next adventure, at least you will have moved as an artist and not a dabbler who talks about the way to create.

- Allbert Villo Phd

The all is in the small and the small is in the all!
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/14/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I don't like is that the Fiji, North Pacific Ocean, and Bonin EQ's are all so damn deep and make a triangle of sorts. Sorry, I don't know the mathmatical term for it. Lol
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/14/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Having the courage to dream means following your calling TODAY, in some way, despite the facts in your life that seem to be unmovable obstacles.And then,if your canvas is unfinished at the moment you move to your next adventure, at least you will have moved as an artist and not a dabbler who talks about the way to create.

- Allbert Villo Phd

Thank you Shad!!

This is so profound right now for me and some others.

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

United States
11/14/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I don't like is that the Fiji, North Pacific Ocean, and Bonin EQ's are all so damn deep and make a triangle of sorts. Sorry, I don't know the mathmatical term for it. Lol
 Quoting: Vesper33

Good point V, that needs to be watched with any new events
shadasonic

United States
11/14/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

- Allbert Villo Phd

Thank you Shad!!

This is so profound right now for me and some others.

hf

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

It was something I came upon that really struck a chord. Namaste double T, I see it in you!
remjr1
User ID: 219210
United States
11/14/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Any of you keeping up with the DoorBert Israel attacking Palistine thread? My FIRST time seeing a M0D post here(sounds like Divinity) & said entity is actually cheering for the death of the Hamas leaders child & for(not a direct quote here) the death of as many children of terrorists as possile because children of terrorists grow up to be terrorists & said entity is cussing GLP posters. That's a first for me as well shocked
Mahala

United States
11/14/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Any of you keeping up with the DoorBert Israel attacking Palistine thread? My FIRST time seeing a M0D post here(sounds like Divinity) & said entity is actually cheering for the death of the Hamas leaders child & for(not a direct quote here) the death of as many children of terrorists as possile because children of terrorists grow up to be terrorists & said entity is cussing GLP posters. That's a first for me as well shocked
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

Just goes to show everyone has their opinion. Some opinions we don't like. Yes, I've been following the thread. Now, I don't condone killing little kids, but as a Mother I would of not had my child anywhere near there, especially with everything escalated. You have to remember Religion has always been a big problem over there. The kids are raised on both sides with hatred for one another and are taught to have weapons. This is nothing new.
Nika

User ID: 25231945
United States
11/14/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

That is truly disgusting! I don't care what race they are or what country or religion or background they're from.
It's just sick and evil to wish death on a child!
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Solar Guardian

User ID: 27779748
Malaysia
11/15/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am reading all of the thread, finally, and am up to the first part of September, back when we were all worried about Elenin. I was on a different forum back then, tracking the crazy amount of quakes and solar activity, making sure my preps were in order (well the best I could do with the income we had/have), and watching how every time it aligned the quakes went nuts. It was a rather scary time as far as I am concerned, and just glad to know it wasn't my small group that was worried. Things were very unsettled.

Then Elenin fell apart as she approached the sun, some day blew up, I don't know. Would hate to have seen what happened if Elenin had of made the crossing.

That still left the other influence of "fluffy" and a possible brown dwarf/planet x/Nibiru, or whatever name you want for that "thing", that seemed to also influence the 188-day quakes - though it didn't stay at 188 but around there, then also fell apart.

Though I am still reading for clues, my question is, what are we watching happening now? Is this the galactic rift/ribbon now? Something is still going on that is odd, though there isn't the intensity there was back with Elenin, or at least it doesn't feel the same as last year.

Thoughts? Opinions?

The intensity now is higher in terms if Mag 7.4 quakes.
Mahala

United States
11/15/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
33 minutes ago Maug Islands Reg, N. Mariana Is. 4.9 125.0
Earthquake
4 hours ago
Magnitude: 4.4
DateTime: Thursday November 15 2012, 01:30:39 UTC
Region: Bonin Islands, Japan region
Depth: 485.1 km
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

Keep an eye on the Philippine Plate. Two deep eq have happen in that area..
Nika

United States
11/15/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquake
4 hours ago

Quoting: Mahala

I saw that....very deep. hiding

Solar Guardian

User ID: 27779748
Malaysia
11/15/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquake
4 hours ago

Probably the next plate to break is the Phillippine Plate, after the Indo-Aussie plate broke earlier this year. yoda
Mahala

United States
11/15/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earthquake
4 hours ago

Probably the next plate to break is the Phillippine Plate, after the Indo-Aussie plate broke earlier this year. yoda
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Not sure of a break but as deep as that area is, I would be more afraid of a landslide underwater and a Tsunami at best..
Nika

United States
11/15/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
4.9 Guatemala