F.O.G.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10123954
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.

That one is unusual and it needs to be watched ,from all the time i have been looking at the EQ maps i never saw one there before yesterday popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10123954

Thread: WTF! Earthquake in the English Channel!

Thread: EQ - 3 Earthquakes today in UK (English Channel)

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Just check those links out. They do happen on occasion.
 Quoting: Mahala

Thanks Mahala i dont know how come i missed them i think it must be the charts im looking at ,i know the one yesterday wasn't even listed there i was looking at a different one and noticed it .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10123954

No problem. I remember about a year ago there was quite a few and I thought the same thing, until I looked it up and realize that with globalincident map and even with Usgs, they only put a few out of the eq's on or they wouldn't be able to keep up with all the one's that actually go around. If that makes sense.hf
 Quoting: Mahala

Yeh that makes sense even though a lot aint at the moment with what im looking at but the ones in the english channel are quite important even looking at usgs it states about M1.5 in Utah but misses out M3.9 in the channel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1738573
United States
11/15/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe, you said there would be a thread started about what you cannot talk about. This one just popped up. I honestly do not know the legitimacy of this but could this be true? Just a thought.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1738573

That was me. I'm back. So much starting to happen I had to come back to keep track of it all.
 Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

Trin must have good sources... keep watching..
 Quoting: Gabriel

I have been on GLP for several years now and I have never seen Trin issue a warning like this. I take it very seriously.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Am I right in understanding that Tri nity is fairly senior, as far as M0D's go & that the fact that not only is the thread still up but posted & pinned by said M0D is of significance? Why would the reputation of a multimillion dollar company be put on the line if not as a legitimate "heads up"?
 Quoting: remjr1 219210

I don't know. But it appears that there is something to this. Gabe even said Keep watching.
Mahala

User ID: 27670073
United States
11/15/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am I right in understanding that Tri nity is fairly senior, as far as M0D's go & that the fact that not only is the thread still up but posted & pinned by said M0D is of significance? Why would the reputation of a multimillion dollar company be put on the line if not as a legitimate "heads up"?

Whenever a war between these to go off, or any middle eastern war, it's always significant, now put into the effect of social media and how things spread like wildfire. You also have Anon and Occupy mixed in this. We supporting Israel and Russia, Iran etc. supporting the Palestenians (sp. sorry have a headache) and this tension has been escalating for years. Sounds like the balloon is ready to pop. The more this happens the higher probability that we get into and others. Than we have to worry more about Terrorist, but what it could do to the oil platform and our money meaning nothing. Endless possibilities. I can remember my Mom and Dad worrying about the same situation happening. Hell that was 40 years ago..
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Earth Cries

User ID: 27794982
United States
11/15/2012 03:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Trinity is the owner of GLP.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
remjr1
User ID: 1644184
United States
11/15/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Trinity is the owner of GLP" SHOCKED WOW! Puts this in a different light for me now, for a number of reasons. Like I stated previously, the reputation of the business & then, the nature of the business would lead me to believe that they have sources most of us do not. Combine that with Gabes endorsement, of sorts & I'm off to the store & thinking seriously about heading to my Father in Law's place, for Thanksgiving, a good bit earlier than I'd planned.
Mahala

User ID: 27670073
United States
11/15/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know if this map has been put on here before, but with this map you can do all kinds of things. You just have to mess with it...
[link to www.iris.edu]
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 05:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Witnesses: They leave sinkhole each night at 6:00pm, no one there for 12 hours a day — Official: I’ll check if they’re taking Sundays off (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

New sinkhole image shows ‘original edge’ of Napoleonville salt dome may be gone — Section thousands of feet tall (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]

Official mentions possibility of “another major opening” related to Louisiana sinkhole — Wants monitoring system to give people warning (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 05:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hmmmm...

Top Expert on Indiana Blast: “It looks like methane” … “Military ammo dropped from a plane would cause similar damage” — Company: No evidence of leak in gas lines

[link to enenews.com]

whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/15/2012 07:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know Trinity but is she usually truthful ??
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/15/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read today that the muslim world considers this probably the best time they've ever had for their war. The US is filled with internal strife, major military leaders have been ousted or quit,the nation is split and Obama has preached from day one about getting our troops out of the middle east and theres the benghazi nightmare. Clinton resigns in January,eric holder is talking of stepping down and our economy is shot. We also have natural disasters to deal with. Israel may be facing several countries shortly or an entire unified muslim state,jeez this is one huge mess! If Israel goes down we are in deep doodoo,so we'll back her if things get bad.

It seems like everything has speeded up a hundredfold,these truly are crazy days we've come upon,so lets keep our heads and hearts handy and we'll make it through to better days!hf

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/15/2012 07:51 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whiteangel

Trinity is the guy that owns GLP, and would have far more to lose in reputation and accountability if he were not being honest.
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States

Report Abusive Post

Trinity has been attacked on this site and personally. I remember a time he/she was going to shut the site down because he/she was being harassed by people. If memory serves there was even a group who posted all personal information on him/her. Family, where lived...everything. I don't think Trinity would post something to get the GLP folk fired up and scared but on other hand one has to remember the disclaimer on this site "don't believe anything"??? Who knows??? I know if you do a google search right now on Israel, GLP is first 4 or 5 hits.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
shadasonic

United States
11/15/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Trinity is the guy that owns GLP, and would have far more to lose in reputation and accountability if he were not being honest.
 Quoting: TS66

I agree, good to see you TS!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/15/2012 08:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well, it is all over the news (okay, I only watch local and Fox so not sure if "all over" lol), sounds like immanent war to me. Israel has said Tel Aviv was crossing a red line and it was attacked so...Samson act?
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
shadasonic

United States
11/15/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not one to push politics because I believe they have no place in a decent world.

Governmentin its best state is a necessary evil, in its worst intolerable! - Thomas Paine

Thread: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

This is something I've not heard yet,and I search day and night!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/15/2012 10:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
I'm not one to push politics because I believe they have no place in a decent world.

Governmentin its best state is a necessary evil, in its worst intolerable! - Thomas Paine

Thread: Petraeus Scandal Reveals Massive Islamic Infiltration In Obama Administration....

Quoting: shadasonic

I'm with you on politics but on the state of the world, we should at least have an idea of what is going on. I had actually heard something like that before the so called elections, just can't remember from where, I don't think on here.

There does need to be a reset but there are so many things going on Earth Change wise, it seems things are just coming to a head all around and mass war now is just bad timing. No there is never a good time, but I hope you know what I mean there.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/15/2012 11:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Friday November 16 2012, 03:58:26 UTC
Region: northwestern Iran
Depth: 5.2 km
Source: USGS Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Jento

User ID: 27824235
United States
11/16/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edit: Nvm answered my own question.

Last Edited by Jento on 11/16/2012 12:27 AM
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/16/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love the beauty of this thread and its posters :)
Just sayin'
hf
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/16/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/16/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love the beauty of this thread and its posters :)
Just sayin'
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

I agree 1221, feels like home.

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
REMJR1

User ID: 2782120
United States
11/16/2012 07:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hot hot hot over Indonesia, Indian Ocean area. Reading a 16 from this one [link to www.ips.gov.au] & for some reason the area of note is NOT matching up with this page [link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov] . Hmm, to early for me to remember if these two usually sync up or not...must have coffee..... coffee4
Fuck what the flag by my name says, I'm from Texas!

Wake up & smell reality.

I have to much blood in my caffeine stream!

"Oh look--another basement dwelling loser who ain't had pussy since pussy had him." Beans.N.Rice

“The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers...” Robert Kirkman
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/16/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

US Military Enlists Amateurs to Track Space Junk

The vision behind the DARPA SpaceView program is to provide more diverse data to the Space Surveillance Network, a U.S. Air Force program charged with cataloguing and observing space junk and debris to identify potential near-term collisions. NASA estimates more than 500,000 pieces of hazardous space debris orbit the Earth, threatening satellites that support peacekeeping and combat missions.
[link to news.yahoo.com]
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hot hot hot over Indonesia, Indian Ocean area. Reading a 16 from this one [link to www.ips.gov.au] & for some reason the area of note is NOT matching up with this page [link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov] . Hmm, to early for me to remember if these two usually sync up or not...must have coffee..... coffee4
 Quoting: REMJR1

The Jpl is almost 2 hours ahead at times, the reading times are often 'off'.

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/16/2012 08:18 AM
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: REMJR1

The Jpl is almost 2 hours ahead at times, the reading times are often 'off'.

This is another ips,just different colors.lol
The red makes it 'seem' hot

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/16/2012 08:21 AM
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

US Military Enlists Amateurs to Track Space Junk

The vision behind the DARPA SpaceView program is to provide more diverse data to the Space Surveillance Network, a U.S. Air Force program charged with cataloguing and observing space junk and debris to identify potential near-term collisions. NASA estimates more than 500,000 pieces of hazardous space debris orbit the Earth, threatening satellites that support peacekeeping and combat missions.
[link to news.yahoo.com]
 Quoting: Isis7

hi
We'll see what this day gives us Sis!hf
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: OMG, it's NOT A BROWN DWARF!!! IT'S MUCH WORSE!!

This is a very interesting thread and something that was talked about a long while ago with Majest1c
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it was 1979 it would have been this one.

"SGR 1900+14, located 20,000 light-years away in the constellation Aquila. After a long period of low emissions (significant bursts only in 1979 and 1993) it became active in May–August 1998, and a burst detected on August 27, 1998 was of sufficient power to force NEAR Shoemaker to shut down to prevent damage and to saturate instruments on BeppoSAX, WIND and RXTE. On May 29, 2008, NASA's Spitzer telescope discovered a ring of matter around this magnetar. It is thought that this ring formed in the 1998 burst.[15]"

Strong enough to play hell with satellites and probes, but not really going to affect the planet that much. Still pretty impressive considering that it is 20,000 light years away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17938575

This is a very interesting thread and something that was talked about a long while ago with Majest1c

moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
11/16/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Government in its best state is a necessary evil, in its worst intolerable! - Thomas Paine

This is something that caught my eye. Interesting...with everything that has gone on, is going on, is coming to pass....this little drama is being played out.

Webs, I tell ya....webs. I just keep seeing these tiny little lines becoming more and more connected.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
11/16/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Again....another eye catcher....a little piece in the now you see it now you don't theory. My knowledge base of space related activity is interested....am enjoying learning. I am however wondering...if this is indeed a valid theory...could it also be affecting the non-earth facing flares?? Can't help but question the possibility from an all things connected stand point.

edited...interested should = limited

Last Edited by moxiechick on 11/16/2012 10:42 AM
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks

GLP