F.O.G.

MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/16/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Thread: OMG, it's NOT A BROWN DWARF!!! IT'S MUCH WORSE!!

This is a very interesting thread and something that was talked about a long while ago with Majest1c
 Quoting: shadasonic

Again....another eye catcher....a little piece in the now you see it now you don't theory. My knowledge base of space related activity is interested....am enjoying learning. I am however wondering...if this is indeed a valid theory...could it also be affecting the non-earth facing flares?? Can't help but question the possibility from an all things connected stand point.
 Quoting: moxiechic

Was wondering the same thing!
moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
11/16/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
One last parting and perhaps a bit more original thought. Lurking here and there in addition to my own curiosity....and this may be reaching really out there...but I can't help but consider how it is ALL related.

The natural processes of Mother Earth...what's happening in the universe, coming Earth changes...and how they impact/influence culture. All of our scriptures; our prophecies look to the heavens. Many cultures/religions write/tell of war during what they see as the end of times or even the great awakening.

Oh would not it be a beautiful world if we could just accept each other, our differences....the beauty around us...and just BE.

I see that here....it gives me hope....but I do not see it out there.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/16/2012 10:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
I have read that "fluffy" is making people irritable and they don't know why, so wondering if this is why "war" in the Middle East is starting. If things effect us on this thread, just imagine how it might be effecting a bunch of hot heads.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/16/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is a very interesting thread and something that was talked about a long while ago with Majest1c

Again....another eye catcher....a little piece in the now you see it now you don't theory. My knowledge base of space related activity is interested....am enjoying learning. I am however wondering...if this is indeed a valid theory...could it also be affecting the non-earth facing flares?? Can't help but question the possibility from an all things connected stand point.

Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Hi Ya Mama!! hi

hugs

Much Love to you my friend,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Mahala

User ID: 27670073
United States
11/16/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have read that "fluffy" is making people irritable and they don't know why, so wondering if this is why "war" in the Middle East is starting. If things effect us on this thread, just imagine how it might be effecting a bunch of hot heads.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Interesting thought, but the war in the middle east has been an on and off war for centuries. It's usually the radicals of religion that seems to brainwash people (not all). This is like a balloon being blown up and eventually it will pop. Whether it be in mine, my kids, or my grandkids time. Only the future will tell. I see people around here who are normally fun and centered get irritated, but that's because of the fact of not knowing if they are going to have a job, loose their house, not have enough money or what are they going to do when the retire. As we get older our ideas and areas of focus change. We are more in tuned with whats going on the world around us.

Yes, you all are right. This is an awesome group of people in this thread with great ideas. I may not believe in them all, but it can educate me. You can never know enough or know to much.hfhfhfpeacegrouphug

Plus I want to include getting to know people in different parts of the world that I would never get to go see.
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
Earth Cries

User ID: 27598817
United States
11/16/2012 11:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just saw on Fox breaking news an oil rig is on fire in the Gulf of Mexico. No link. Saw it on tv. Will see if I can find out more.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/16/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just saw on Fox breaking news an oil rig is on fire in the Gulf of Mexico. No link. Saw it on tv. Will see if I can find out more.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Oh my, oh my....

Thread: BREAKING!!: US Coast Guard confirms Oil Rig explosion in Gulf of Mexico just now!!
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27598817
United States
11/16/2012 11:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Oh my, oh my....

Thread: BREAKING!!: US Coast Guard confirms Oil Rig explosion in Gulf of Mexico just now!!
 Quoting: Southern Lighthouse

Seeing it on CNN now. Coast Guard in route. Don't know if there's oil leaking or not. Several people missing. Several hurt.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/16/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Ya Mama!! hi

hugs

Much Love to you my friend,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

And to you too Tiny!!

smile_kiss
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/16/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited...interested should = limited

You do very well moxie and this goes to show so many possibilities that have the ability to cause similar anomalies.

I wish I had three magic questions that would be answered truthfully,wouldn't it be nice to know our true situation. Then I run into the problem of what three ?s.......can't think about it makes my head hurt.lol
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Southern Lighthouse

United States
11/16/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no! What is causing all these gas leaks? This is happening NOW, just 2 blocks from my house! First Indianapolis, now Louisville, KY? I can't stop shaking.

Thread: First Indianapolis, now Louisville, KY?! GAS LEAK- EVACS IN PROGRESS!

hiding
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Mama,nice to see you!hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no! What is causing all these gas leaks? This is happening NOW, just 2 blocks from my house! First Indianapolis, now Louisville, KY? I can't stop shaking.

hiding

Stay safe SL ! Sending energy(prayers)your way!
Southern Lighthouse

United States
11/16/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Stay safe SL ! Sending energy(prayers)your way!

Thank you so much, Shad. I wondered what all the choppers were doing overhead. It appears that workers hit a gas line, why that gives me comfort I don't know. At least it's not methane seeping up through cracks to the surface. So much going on these days. We are in for BIG changes ahead, guess my nerves are a little on edge- bracing for it all, I guess. Much love to you, my friend!

hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

edited...interested should = limited

You do very well moxie and this goes to show so many possibilities that have the ability to cause similar anomalies.

I wish I had three magic questions that would be answered truthfully,wouldn't it be nice to know our true situation. Then I run into the problem of what three ?s.......can't think about it makes my head hurt.lol

Has the book of Revelations been fulfilled or what date does it start?

What date if ever will a "teotwawki" start?

What date will Christ return?

Hmmm? Just realized each of those could be the same date.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 12:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

hiding

Stay safe SL and may I say, get out of there...you don't know how far it could spread.
Southern Lighthouse

United States
11/16/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

hiding

Stay safe SL and may I say, get out of there...you don't know how far it could spread.

Thank you, Whiteangel. I was wondering how far it could spread. I have no clue. They have only evacuated the adjacent homes. I'm 2 blocks away. Sadly Bellarmine College is practically on top of it. I'm sure they've evacuated. Ugh. What a morning. Yes, I'm getting some things together now and leaving for the day. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY long day and night? Hohumm.

hf
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/16/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Los Angeles the explosion blew two 300lb sewer manhole covers off? This is underground, by the airport which is close to the coastline. They have no idea what it is...really?
 Quoting: cabingirl

I keep telling you guys...BP Macondo GOM Oil Spill incident has cracked the sea floor bed and allowed sea water to breach a Methane Hydrate pocket that has since been transforming into Methane Gas. This process can last as long as the amount found in the pocket, that gas has to come up somewhere. I think this is exactly what is going on here.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

El Q -

You may have nailed this! Now this...

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 01:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

hiding

Thank you, Whiteangel. I was wondering how far it could spread. I have no clue. They have only evacuated the adjacent homes. I'm 2 blocks away. Sadly Bellarmine College is practically on top of it. I'm sure they've evacuated. Ugh. What a morning. Yes, I'm getting some things together now and leaving for the day. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY long day and night? Hohumm.

hf

IDK, with the way these strange explosions are happening, I would have things ready to bug out just in case. That info El Q mentioned above, well it makes sense that no one would want the public to know. Heck, those working this may not even know. One of those 'the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing' type things...without a true conspiracy going on.
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

Russia doing some shaking 6.8m
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1553943
United States
11/16/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Left the house this morning at 7:45 and gas was at 3.14 gallon. Went to store and get gas and it's at 3.23 gallon.

Oil rig explosion, war..... this is getting crazy.
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Left the house this morning at 7:45 and gas was at 3.14 gallon. Went to store and get gas and it's at 3.23 gallon.

Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

It is M, events all over the board.
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Look at this big mutha of a cme that missed us on the east,we may catch some small amounts of energy from this. If these eventually do come around in the next couple weeks,wow!

I think this was the double firing event

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/16/2012 01:32 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. and I keep feeling like I'm on a boat. swaying and I'm sitting down. When I woke this morning right before I opened my eyes a saw a red dot and 6.6. Not saying that means anything. Just a weird observation. Probably to much GLP.
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep. and I keep feeling like I'm on a boat. swaying and I'm sitting down. When I woke this morning right before I opened my eyes a saw a red dot and 6.6. Not saying that means anything. Just a weird observation. Probably to much GLP.

Russia had a 6.8. maybe they'll drop it for you.lol
Feel like i'm living in a dream world these days,but we've been expecting these days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784743
United States
11/16/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been dizzy too, last few days. Hi guys!(i'm trained not to post!!)

`Anyone know whats up with all of the pinned war threads, they disappeared and re-appeared at the same time-ish this morning??? Am I dreaming? Did I have a premonition?? I'm trying to ignore the war threads and not feed them da'loosh!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
All that's going on and I read this article.

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

It talks about the deadliest form of Ebola being able to be spread from species to species by air. It says something along the lines of pigs being carries. Damint, bacon doom! No more bacon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27877538
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bacon !!!!!!! noooooo you can't have an english breakfast without bacon ,egg ,mushrooms ,fried bread,beans,sausages,tomatoes,black sausage, no bacon means no cooked breakfastgaahahhhabomb
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bacon !!!!!!! noooooo you can't have an english breakfast without bacon ,egg ,mushrooms ,fried bread,beans,sausages,tomatoes,black sausage, no bacon means no cooked breakfastgaahahhhabomb
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27877538

I know. One of the best sandwiches I ever had was when I was in Ottery St Mary and I had a triple decker with nothing but ham, bacon and sausage. MMMMMMM. RIP Bacon, you will be missed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784743
United States
11/16/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG, did u guys see the thread, they are evacuating the ISS for an INCOMING OBJECT????

Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!! (Page 4)

GLP