Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

F.O.G.

User ID: 26319764
United States
11/16/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
I get the feeling that this is all to keep everyone distracted from what's going on with the earth and in the space.
Anyone else?
 Quoting: Nika

YES! It hit me strange yesterday when there were posts that Israel had declared a 7 week war. 7 weeks? why 7? Seems to me that is long enough to get people distracted into the beginning of January.

Keep your eyes open.
 Quoting: muse_1111

7 has significance
and
then there's this thread Ive been bumping for dot connecting...

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Filled up my gas tank today (paid 3.95/gal) and did a Costco run- hatches ready to batten ;)

hf
United States
11/16/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone seen this? Sorry if I missed it, trying to keep up with my 3 1/2 year old & oh....I don't know...5 or 6 other threads LOL

Thread: Friday 11/16/12 - The Big Announcement

If this is new to this thread......thoughts?
 Quoting: REMJR1

User ID: 27864852
Brazil
11/16/2012 06:52 PM

Re: Friday 11/16/12 - The Big Announcement
We have a few interesting things here.. Nasa director quits..

There is this thread:
Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!

And moreover, this one:
Thread: **Hey guys superpin this!!! announcement on Australian news here that obama will be making a formal address to the world!! wtf??? pin this!!!****

Well.. let's see if something happens.. I wouldn't put my hopes up though.

Thread: **Hey guys superpin this!!! announcement on Australian news here that obama will be making a formal address to the world!! wtf??? pin this!!!****

If any of this is true, we have entered warp speed, methinks.

Live in love,
hf
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/16/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Look at the depth...10 km deep.
Now look at haarp everyone.
[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Its lit up like xmas now
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone seen this? Sorry if I missed it, trying to keep up with my 3 1/2 year old & oh....I don't know...5 or 6 other threads LOL

Brazil

There is this thread:
Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!

And moreover, this one:

Live in love,
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

Do you think its gotten to the point they are breaking out project bluebeam(alien invasion),worlds nuts right now and they need a united front? talking out loud.

with the nasa thread and constant ufo sightings in the MSM(they only post whats in their agenda),it seems we're being desensitized to the alien protocol,along with a new inhabitable planet found every day. They are pushing us in a direction perhaps.

Heres todays story!
[link to now.msn.com]

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/16/2012 08:43 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
EW
User ID: 27587403
Australia
11/16/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok .. i just want to say... DOOM IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK... god damn it.. my first actual real break and holiday after two years of caring for my folks and this is all happening.. bloody hell i hate you and your law MURPHY!!!!!

spank
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/16/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

Its lit up like xmas now
 Quoting: shadasonic

Noticing a distinct line at 2.5
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its lit up like xmas now

Quoting: whiteangel

That wasn't there 15 minutes ago,wow, good catch angel. We need to watch that close!
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
we're just starting to pick up small proton absorption
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 09:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

Its lit up like xmas now

That wasn't there 15 minutes ago,wow, good catch angel. We need to watch that close!

I looked earlier and saw it heating up but didn't see the line then either. How did it just pop up like that when it is suppose to be a rolling time thing?
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 10:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Saturday November 17 2012, 02:51:25 UTC
Region: Vanuatu
Depth: 120 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

Pretty deep
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

hot as hell again, now many of these electrons that come in as polar rain are low energy, meaning they have already splintered into secondary radiation and need massive amounts to become a problem. Yet when you've had months of this, levels become a particle pathway to redistribution of energy.
I can't honestly believe we haven't had a major quake in the last week, the energy and signs are there. Stay very alert family of Gabe(sounded cool) we have too much energy,solar system and world wide, things can go in any direction at this point. I was going to make a list of events that are transpiring ,but theres so much here I don't have the energy to delve into something that large, plus most of you read the GLP front page and follow pertinant threads. You guys know whats up, huge change in our paradigm! Lots of love and much respect, to you crazy bayards of truth!hf

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/16/2012 11:21 PM
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 11:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone heard from Gabe?
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, hon , would love a flow right now. He said he might be out for a while, he's called in.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 11:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

hot as hell again, now many of these electrons that come in as polar rain are low energy, meaning they have already splintered into secondary radiation and need massive amounts to become a problem. Yet when you've had months of this, levels become a particle pathway to redistribution of energy.
I can't honestly believe we haven't had a major quake in the last week, the energy and signs are there. Stay very alert family of Gabe(sounded cool) we have too much energy,solar system and world wide, things can go in any direction at this point. I was going to make a list of events that are transpiring ,but theres so much here I don't have the energy to delve into something that large, plus most of you read the GLP front page and follow pertinant threads. You guys know whats up, huge change in our paradigm! Lots of love and much respect, to you crazy bayards of truth!hf

Love to you too Shad
hug
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
No, hon , would love a flow right now. He said he might be out for a while, he's called in.

Ya and with all that is going on, especially in the ME, figured we might not hear from him. Saw that he had logged in today, might have only been from phone, and couldn't post.
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Easter Island had a shaker.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/16/2012 11:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh and meant to mention, the alignments will be tomorrow, already is the 17th in a most of the world. TEC, AKhaarp, GOES mag south, and not a large EQ, just weird.

Feels like everything is building and yes, feeling a great deal of negative energy tonight.
shadasonic

United States
11/16/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

I've watched the TEC for a long time and never dreamed I'd see the time period where these spikes were normal. Four years ago i'd of thought the world was ending,with these as a catalyst precursor particle. I was always told one day when the ionosphere electrons become saturated the earth is in trouble , now this is a weekly occurance, so weird these days have become
United States
11/16/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Brazil

There is this thread:

And moreover, this one:

Live in love,
hf

Do you think its gotten to the point they are breaking out project bluebeam(alien invasion),worlds nuts right now and they need a united front? talking out loud.

with the nasa thread and constant ufo sightings in the MSM(they only post whats in their agenda),it seems we're being desensitized to the alien protocol,along with a new inhabitable planet found every day. They are pushing us in a direction perhaps.

Heres todays story!
[link to now.msn.com]

Hey Shad-
I think there are a multitude of situations going on...simultaneously...cuz the old way isn't working anymore, so they are throwing them all together. It's like a fire that won't light.

In the 3d world...I think that there is a "problem, reaction, solution" game being played out re: oil and perhaps pushing forward the Keystone Pipeline in the US. TTW (they that were) have lost their power and are pulling out all the stops. They are frantic which also relates to the escalating ME situation.

I'd imagine anything has POTENTIAL at this point. It's one heck of a time to be here :)

You will know what's true and what's not, when it's presented to you- until then we just wait and watch. Listen to your heart. The heart is true.

Blessings
Live in love,
hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/17/2012 12:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Saturday November 17 2012, 04:49:00 UTC
Region: Oklahoma
Depth: 5 km
Source: USGS Feed

DateTime: Saturday November 17 2012, 04:35:58 UTC
Region: Costa Rica
Depth: 172 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/17/2012 12:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Settled back down again
shadasonic

United States
11/17/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Brazil

There is this thread:

And moreover, this one:

Live in love,
hf

Heres todays story!
[link to now.msn.com]

Hey Shad-
I think there are a multitude of situations going on...simultaneously...cuz the old way isn't working anymore, so they are throwing them all together. It's like a fire that won't light.

In the 3d world...I think that there is a "problem, reaction, solution" game being played out re: oil and perhaps pushing forward the Keystone Pipeline in the US. TTW (they that were) have lost their power and are pulling out all the stops. They are frantic which also relates to the escalating ME situation.

I'd imagine anything has POTENTIAL at this point. It's one heck of a time to be here :)

You will know what's true and what's not, when it's presented to you- until then we just wait and watch. Listen to your heart. The heart is true.

Blessings
Live in love,
hf

great post 1221, it will ring true. I've got really good energy tonight,its very +. It has been this way for days,hoping this is good with so much seeming wrong. Remember we choose! Love and light my friends, love and light.
United States
11/17/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
@Shad
Each will manifest the reality they focus their intention upon...

I, like you, feel very positive and know I am exactly where I am supposed to be, no matter what happens. For this I am so grateful.

I like this saying:
Don't take the bait, elevate :)

Live in love, my friend

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27784743
United States
11/17/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ty, could be, huh? I'm following that ISS thread, no news either way, really... crazy day....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27784743

What ISS thread? Do you have a link?

Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!! (Page 5)

It's at a standstill....maybe you will have an idea how to get more info......

Thanks hunhf

My pleasure - thank you, for all that you do!
shadasonic

United States
11/17/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

What ISS thread? Do you have a link?

Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!! (Page 5)

It's at a standstill....maybe you will have an idea how to get more info......

Thanks hunhf

My pleasure - thank you, for all that you do!

Thank you my friend!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/17/2012 12:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Though this looks bad and there is a line at 2.5,

It still doesn't look as bad as it did before the Japan quake

Nor how it began on the 8th
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25993585
United States
11/17/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
6.1 Tonga Region
EW
Australia
11/17/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its lit up like xmas now

Saturday November 17 2012, 05:29:45 UTC 18 hours ago Fiji Region 5.0 584.0 CSEM-EMSC

Saturday November 17 2012, 05:12:57 UTC 18 hours ago Tonga Region 6.1 10.0 CSEM-EMSC
EW
Australia
11/17/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crap ignore the 18hrs ago thing.. my global incident page is all kinds of f**ked up..
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/17/2012 01:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Crap ignore the 18hrs ago thing.. my global incident page is all kinds of f**ked up..
 Quoting: EW 27587403

That Fiji one is again deep

GLP