F.O.G.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555622
New Zealand
11/19/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
2012-11-19 09:44:38 5.9 5.71°S 151.63°E 44 M New Britain Region, P.N.G.

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9732769

hiya D

do you know what is the poster above your post is referring to??
 Quoting: Tauranga

Hey Tauranga hf , I think that he/she is referring to Geoscience Australia EQ Monitoring website calling the earthquake magnitude a "NULL" they always do that on GIM( Global Incident Map) and GIM is not working for me right now, it went back to the Virginia quake.

Here's how Geoscience Australia has the quake but it hasn't been FINALISED yet so they call thier automatic recording of the quake a "Null"

New Britain Region, PNG.
Magnitude: 6.2 (Mwp)
Depth: 59 km
Tsunamigenic: Notified
Visit Tsunami Warning Centre Website

[link to www.ga.gov.au]

oh i see, thank you for explaining xx

i had a quick look on the data page, and one of the readings for the PNG quake was an Oz location..

i was wondering, because australia has place names that begin with Null..
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/19/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Isis7 hf

hi is that you dettro?
hugs
Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
5.2 170km ESE of Kimbe, Papua New Guinea 2012-11-19 10:55:08 5.873°S 151.645°E 10.0
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9732769
United States
11/19/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

i had a quick look on the data page, and one of the readings for the PNG quake was an Oz location..

You're Welcome T , and anytime hf

hi is that you dettro?
hugs
 Quoting: Isis7

Yes its me :)

I'm going to get some sleep. See you later EQ Team/F.O.G hf

Peace...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555622
New Zealand
11/19/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're Welcome T , and anytime hf

hi is that you dettro?
hugs
 Quoting: Isis7

Yes its me :)

I'm going to get some sleep. See you later EQ Team/F.O.G hf

Peace...

nite nite, brother xx

and hiya isis xxx
Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
good night dettro :)

hugs

~~~

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Tauranga

Wanted to say thanks for clarifying about the volcano.

hugs

~~~

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Red Rain Falls In Sri Lanka (19th Nov 2012)

[link to youtu.be]
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/19/2012 09:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say howdy Gabe. I know you are peeking in, so be safe and know we miss you.
hug

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/19/2012 09:14 AM
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
11/19/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning Family of Gabe - we might need to design a family crest! Maybe work in some goats, LOL.

Thanks for the SH update EC and all the great posts you added Isis, some wonderful science, always learn something new here on this thread!

Off topic - my road trip across America is underway this week - heading to CA to mount the Loretta Young Exhibit at The Hollywood Museum, any of you in LA, let's plan a meet-up?!

You are extraordinary souls, its an honor to exchange energy with each of you, lets hope it all holds together and gets better!

Much love guys....
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/19/2012 09:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Monday November 19 2012, 14:15:09 UTC
Region: Portland urban area, Oregon
Depth: 19 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18602270
United States
11/19/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why is it usually red over the pacific plate?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20747988

Lately it has been the pacific plate, a month ago it was Indonesia and I've seen hot for weeks over South America. I'm not sure why it hits regions harder its an F2 ionosphere layer flux and it all depends upon solar activity and regions affected. The more solar energy coming in the less TEC,but these numbers like tonight don't add up!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Is it possible that the TEC detects more than just electrons? Not always, but recently I mean.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20747988

That is a very good question AC, like maybe neutrinos, or muans or gamma rays or cosmic rays? or all of the above at certain frequencies.
 Quoting: Isis One

I was thinking all of the above. If there are earth changes happening, then I'd assume some of our monitoring equipment may be affected as well.
Since none of those are electrons, how could the frequency make a difference?

I keep thinking of the video that Isis7 posted about the sun and atomic frequencies. So, would the sun be the source of the crazy TEC, or would it be the earth? Or even.. a black hole since gamma rays could be involved..??

=]
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
11/19/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say howdy Gabe. I know you are peeking in, so be safe and know we miss you.
hug
 Quoting: whiteangel

Yes.... have read every post.

F.O.G. .......... i'm honored.

Have this short free time to post.... i can always read though.

This is it... i'll be in this mode till first part of December.

Absolutely cannot elaborate on what i'm doing... please don't even ask.

Next to weeks is the show i believe....

meaning... if we get a major hit in the next 2 weeks (the undeniable kind) we are in for trouble till March... if we get nothing, i think we are clear.. (except for global cooling and of course Humans could always screw the pooch.... ).

Love to you all,
Remember.... i can read posts but not post often for now.

Gabe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1738573
United States
11/19/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
HEy Everyone. Just something I found a little odd. I was listening to NPR over the weekend and this morning just to see about any news. One story I heard was about bullet proofing your finances. The guy giving the talk mentioned the uptick in natural disasters and their severity. Ok, then this morning someone else mentioned the weather and natural disasters being on the increase in quantity and severity. So 2 different people talking about on mainstream news. We all know there has been an increase but since I don't watch tv(no cable) I haven't really heard anything mentioned about it unless it's thru here(GLP)
can

User ID: 5900224
United States
11/19/2012 11:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Be safe Gabe hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe I love you, you're awesome.

Is anyone here interested in cymatics?? We have been having crazy chemtrails in my area the past couple of weeks. Today, we have them... And there are wave patterns forming in the clouds [link to www.google.com] just like the pictures in the link. I can't help but think.. Metallic chemtrails, frequencies connecting them, vibrating our atmosphere, creating weather change OR protection.. I'm not sure, my mind is all over the place on this one but I know one of my points are correct.

This thread is impossible to post something off topic =D anyone care to discuss with me?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
HEy Everyone. Just something I found a little odd. I was listening to NPR over the weekend and this morning just to see about any news. One story I heard was about bullet proofing your finances. The guy giving the talk mentioned the uptick in natural disasters and their severity. Ok, then this morning someone else mentioned the weather and natural disasters being on the increase in quantity and severity. So 2 different people talking about on mainstream news. We all know there has been an increase but since I don't watch tv(no cable) I haven't really heard anything mentioned about it unless it's thru here(GLP)
 Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

Haha.. Hey Mikey. I have a similar account. I went to my local ATM in Texas a while back not long after Hurricane Sandy. There was a message on the ATM screen that said "donate to super storm sandy victims" I even took a picture of it.

If I recall... Hurricanes Katrina and Rita were more "super" than sandy was. They are really pushing terms like that, ay?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Haha.. Hey Mikey. I have a similar account. I went to my local ATM in Texas a while back not long after Hurricane Sandy. There was a message on the ATM screen that said "donate to super storm sandy victims" I even took a picture of it.

If I recall... Hurricanes Katrina and Rita were more "super" than sandy was. They are really pushing terms like that, ay?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18602270

Yep. SUre are. I'm noticing that quakes seem to have umm gotten smaller in size. I know there have still been some decent ones but it seems like maybe a lull before the storm, maybe.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/19/2012 12:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
hug

Yes.... have read every post.

F.O.G. .......... i'm honored.

Have this short free time to post.... i can always read though.

This is it... i'll be in this mode till first part of December.

Absolutely cannot elaborate on what i'm doing... please don't even ask.

Next to weeks is the show i believe....

meaning... if we get a major hit in the next 2 weeks (the undeniable kind) we are in for trouble till March... if we get nothing, i think we are clear.. (except for global cooling and of course Humans could always screw the pooch.... ).

Love to you all,
Remember.... i can read posts but not post often for now.

Gabe
 Quoting: Gabriel

Well, between ME and ol' Sol, guess we shouldn't fasten our seat belts and enjoy the ride. No sense panicking, being scared or anything else. Focus on God and prayer for a reprieve.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/19/2012 12:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yep. SUre are. I'm noticing that quakes seem to have umm gotten smaller in size. I know there have still been some decent ones but it seems like maybe a lull before the storm, maybe.

Well, the north easterners aren't use to hurricanes, that is the only thing I can think of as to why it is such a big deal up there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
11/19/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, the north easterners aren't use to hurricanes, that is the only thing I can think of as to why it is such a big deal up there.

The storm was Super Storm due to it's composition, not necessarily it's destructiveness or "doom", the first of it's kind in recorded history.

Of course if you were to go to see the Rockaways, Staten Island, Long Beach, or any other under reported area that was completely destroyed by Sandy right now, your opinion may change in even that.
Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Manhattan-Sized Iceberg? Antarctic Glacier's Huge Crack Expands | Video
The Pine Island Glacier huge crack has been flown over once again by the NASA's Operation IceBridge. New measurements shows a widening and lengthening of the original and the formation of a second fracture. The data shows it prime to calve.
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

True! Also consider the named low pressure systems.
Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
5.2 65km SW of San Antonio, Chile 2012-11-19 16:45:50 33.941°S 72.187°W 10.0
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/19/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Morning all :)

32 years ago tomorrow (11-20-80) anniversary of ANOTHER sink hole/salt dome disaster in Louisiana.

Great explanatory graphics- gives a clear visual as to what happened.

It's about 10 mins- but flies by.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe I love you, you're awesome.

Is anyone here interested in cymatics?? We have been having crazy chemtrails in my area the past couple of weeks. Today, we have them... And there are wave patterns forming in the clouds [link to www.google.com] just like the pictures in the link. I can't help but think.. Metallic chemtrails, frequencies connecting them, vibrating our atmosphere, creating weather change OR protection.. I'm not sure, my mind is all over the place on this one but I know one of my points are correct.

This thread is impossible to post something off topic =D anyone care to discuss with me?
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/19/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Los Angeles, CA....

MAP 2.0 2012/11/19 17:17:19 34.117 -117.450 7.5 2 km ( 1 mi) NNE of Fontana, CA

MAP 2.6 2012/11/19 15:44:58 34.150 -118.354 13.8 3 km ( 2 mi) SE of North Hollywood, CA

MAP 2.4 2012/11/19 14:49:14 34.344 -117.632 8.7 1 km ( 1 mi) S of Wrightwood, CA

Isis7

United States
11/19/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earthscope ANF for today:

-33.9410 -72.1870 5.2 M 10
16:45:51 UTC Monday November 19th, 2012
Off Coast Of Central Chile, Andean South America

34.1495 -118.3538 2.6 ml 13.81
15:44:58 UTC Monday November 19th, 2012
Southern California, California - Nevada Region SCSN:11205898

45.6490 -122.7640 3.2 M 19
14:15:10 UTC Monday November 19th, 2012
Washington-Oregon Border Region, Eastern Alaska To Vancouver Island

-5.7340 151.6060 5.0 mblg 10.1
09:44:34 UTC Monday November 19th, 2012
New Britain Region, P.N.G., Bismarck And Solomon Islands

17.8140 -101.2970 4.0 mb 30.5
08:51:45 UTC Monday November 19th, 2012
Near Coast Of Guerrero, Mexico, Mexico - Guatemala Area

13.9100 -91.6050 4.3 mb 35.1
08:15:38 UTC Monday November 19th, 2012
Near Coast Of Guatemala, Mexico - Guatemala Area
[link to anf.ucsd.edu]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
And this in Pakistan

Type: Earthquake
44 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5.4
DateTime: Monday November 19 2012, 17:54:08 UTC
Region: Pakistan
Depth: 14.1 km
Source: USGS Feed
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/19/2012 02:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-19 09:44:38 5.9 5.71°S 151.63°E 44 M New Britain Region, P.N.G.

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]

hiya D

do you know what is the poster above your post is referring to??

Hey Tauranga hf , I think that he/she is referring to Geoscience Australia EQ Monitoring website calling the earthquake magnitude a "NULL" they always do that on GIM( Global Incident Map) and GIM is not working for me right now, it went back to the Virginia quake.

Here's how Geoscience Australia has the quake but it hasn't been FINALISED yet so they call thier automatic recording of the quake a "Null"

New Britain Region, PNG.
Magnitude: 6.2 (Mwp)
Depth: 59 km
Tsunamigenic: Notified
Visit Tsunami Warning Centre Website

[link to www.ga.gov.au]

To get globalincident working again, sometimes you have to clear your cache and hit the refresh button while you are on the site page

Last Edited by Isis One on 11/19/2012 02:52 PM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

GLP