United States
11/20/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
hiya dettro and mama

things just got crazy here..
 Quoting: Tauranga

Hey T , Yeah... I just saw it on your thread. They thought that the Ruapehu volcano was going to go off first but Tongariro volcano erupted first. Stay safe hf
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/20/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi dettro!

Hope you are doing well!

grouphug
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Hey MHA hf ,I'm good thanks hope your doing well also.
 Quoting: dttro99

I'm doing great! Thank you!
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/20/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi hi EQ Team/F.O.G , lots of crazy things going on, stay safe everyone hf

Shad your story is interesting and scary at the same time. It seems that many "people" are relocating.

Peace..
 Quoting: dttro99

Hi Dettro ~

Hope you are doing well friend.

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Tiny Trink

United States
11/20/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
we have just had an eruption at tongariro volcano

large gas emission, more erupting expected

and ruapehu volcano (adjascent) is set to go off too

Wow, are you in a safe place Taur. I think many things are getting ready to go off, either that or I'm fixating on things way to much. Have you ever stepped back to see if all your postulations may just be an over compulsive disorder.lol Todays been a very weird day for me.
Lets hope that magma flow settles down,stay safe , much love, and keep us posted!
 Quoting: shadasonic

we are being told to stay indoors, even here in the bay of plenty, even though we are 100's of kms from the mountains

they are expecting this to be big

this is unprecedented, because the adjascent volcano is about to blow as well, i think more than 2 will of our volcanoes will go now though, because of the way our graphs have been looking for ages

thanks for the love, bro xx

Oh goodness Tauranga ~

Sending you lots of Love and Light!!

Please let us know how you are doing.

hugs

Much Love,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

User ID: 28007056
United States
11/20/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shad, that's one of the more disturbing posts I've read here in awhile.

Thanks for sharing tho.
 Quoting: AC 5341

^^^THIS^^^

Live in love.

hf
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/20/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hummm..maybe get that extra tank of propane filled just in case to cook that turkey as a back up plan!
 Quoting: cabingirl

Thats funny you said that as I've got 2 coleman camping stoves and enough little propane bottles to cook for weeks straight, and just thought maybe I'll get some more.lol being ready is one thing, no need for overkill.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/20/2012 09:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
All F.O.G. please be safe. God's blessing to each and all prayer
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Tiny Trink

United States
11/20/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
All F.O.G. please be safe. God's blessing to each and all prayer
 Quoting: whiteangel

/\/\/\ This! /\/\/\

Sending lots of Love and Light to the F.O.G.

grouphug

Much Love,

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2182225
New Zealand
11/20/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for all the love and prayers and kind words FOG

you all rock totally xxx
United States
11/20/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be safe T, 88, and all our Australian/NZ friends. Much love

blwkss
 Quoting: TS66

+1000

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/20/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay safe Tauranga!

News:

[link to www.stuff.co.nz]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9732769
United States
11/20/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Dettro ~

Hope you are doing well friend.

hf

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Hi Double T hf ,I'm well thanks. Hope you are well also.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2182225
New Zealand
11/20/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay safe Tauranga!

News:

[link to www.stuff.co.nz]
 Quoting: Isis7

thanks you, sis xx

i hadnt seen that article yet, i have been on the phone with another kiwi volcano watching GLPer, the one who has the pinned thread
Isis7

United States
11/20/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
3.6 Earthquake in Illinois - November 20th, 2012

[link to youtu.be]
shadasonic

United States
11/20/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
3.6 Earthquake in Illinois - November 20th, 2012

[link to youtu.be]

I do not like that one bit
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Isis7

United States
11/20/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Both central US earthquakes today were in fields, no signs of drilling or gravel pits. I agree Shad, not good.

eq
shadasonic

United States
11/20/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to theadvocate.com]

H2S is very deadly and looks to become the newest sinkhole problem. This kills immediately without warning,jesus people need to leave that area completely
shadasonic

United States
11/20/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Both central US earthquakes today were in fields, no signs of drilling or gravel pits. I agree Shad, not good.

eq

The ridge is coming alive Sis. Well we had about a day and a half of calm.lol I don't think we'll see a lot of down time anymore.
cabingirl

User ID: 26888000
United States
11/20/2012 11:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

H2S is very deadly and looks to become the newest sinkhole problem. This kills immediately without warning,jesus people need to leave that area completely

Doesn't it act like sulfuric acid in the lungs if you breathe it in....prayers for the population near and around.
shadasonic

United States
11/20/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Doesn't it act like sulfuric acid in the lungs if you breathe it in....prayers for the population near and around.

Yes, by the time you sense it, your done for
cabingirl

User ID: 26888000
United States
11/20/2012 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
ok I think I was wrong...after reading it acts like cyanide..that is what they use in "gas chambers" in prison...more than bad...prayers for the people close to this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28101383
United States
11/20/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember shortly after 9 11 the media constantly reporting the "terrorist chatter" is high. They used this level of chatter as one of the determining factors of the official terror alert level.

In that light, the chatter on GLP is high. People know something is not right, they don't know what it is. Maybe they come here looking for answers or just to vent the uneasy feeling.

Stay safe everyone, thought and prayers are with all.
The GLP Alert level is High.
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/20/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Everyone!!!!

Shada thank you for your posts today and always, really enjoy hearing your thoughts on life and current situations. I have a close friend who works in the same business as you. He and everyone I have met in that field are the salt of the earth types, just wonderful people. I get the same feeling from you. :)

Tauranga, you have been right all along!!! I remember so many people being jerks to you, and now you are vindicated as your info has come to fruition. I realize that may be of little consequence with what is happening in your area, but I wanted you to know that many believed in you and your assessments. Please take care!!!

I also wanted to mention that the last two days I have felt better than I have in months. Not only is my energy level crazy good, but also I am feeling a sense of peace like I have never known. It scares me a little as it is not a familiar feeling. Lol. Just thought I would mention it as I want to say whatever happens is alright, but my normal stance would be to freak out, and start worrying about my kids away at school. I hope my sudden inner peace is not some form of dementia setting in. Lol.

Last Edited by Vesper33 on 11/20/2012 11:35 PM
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
United States
11/20/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems as this is going on by Slidell...couple hours away from sink hole...

[link to www.youtube.com]

Not a controlled burn but it's the weirdest thing because there are so many small smoky areas and not all in one place...WTH??
 Quoting: Jessers

Thread: Major wildfire in South East Mississippi /Louisiana Border

Quoting: 1221 28007056
shadasonic

United States
11/20/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Everyone!!!!

Shada thank you for your posts today and always, really enjoy hearing your thoughts on life and current situations. I have a close friend who works in the same business as you. He and everyone I have met in that field are the salt of the earth types, just wonderful people. I get the same feeling from you. :)

Tauranga, you have been right all along!!! I remember so many people being jerks to you, and now you are vindicated as your info has come to fruition. I realize that may be of little consequence with what is happening in your area, but I wanted you to know that many believed in you and your assessments. Please take care!!!

I also wanted to mention that the last two days I have felt better than I have in months. Not only is my energy level crazy good, but also I am feeling a sense of peace like I have never known. It scares me a little as it is not a familiar feeling. Lol. Just thought I would mention it as I want to say whatever happens is alright, but my normal stance would be to freak out, and start worrying about my kids away at school. I hope my sudden inner peace is not some form of dementia setting in. Lol.
 Quoting: Vesper33

Thanks 5341!

Vesper thank you! I've always appreciated your viewpoints as they seem to close the gaps of oppositional ideas. I wanted to comment on the energy you speak of as it feels different, but clean and full of itself,'energy'. Its like a child who's trying to figure out a new toy that may be beyond their skill level. I feel ready for whatever is out there and believe doom is a dying word to be replaced by hope for a much needed world. I may sound cheesy but I don't care as words just bind my emotions for this new start our race desperately needs.
I sat at an ice skating rink earlier in the evening,before I posted my encounter from today. I watched 75 to 100 little ones, from 3 to 7 years of age taking lessons. Then after 30 minutes they are allowed an all skate, freedom to skate as they wish. My daughter was out there with two friends and the sheer joy and laughter, not just from them but from all those beautifull little souls almost had me weeping. I could feel their energy and it was breathtaking. We're all one and in that moment I could feel it. I've preached about that unified existence, believed in it, and shaped my life around it, but tonight I truly got it!
I LOVE you all so very much!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11136636
New Zealand
11/21/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Everyone!!!!

Quoting: Vesper33

heya vesper, thank you for your never ending support, sister xxx

i can see the smoke filling the coastal horizon, but as yet i cant smell it

my friend, M, who has the pinned thread has been able to smell it since it happened because the wind is going in her direction

do you know what really makes me angry..glp does not list my thread in the search function!!!!

do a glp search for tongariro and you will see what i mean

this happens every time anything big happens in nz, and it makes it a fucking lot harder to get the info out, and they always pin someone elses thread, never ever mine

wtf is that all about i wonder...

big love and hugs to you dear friend xxx
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/21/2012 01:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Anyone feel a big energy shift this afternoon? I feel like I got free espresso all afternoon. I've got an interesting story for you guys about a mega rich client of mine,made some very interesting remarks. I'll fill you in later as I've got to run. Peace and much love to all!

No caffein high, but abdomen bloated up like like a three week old dead carcass!!! Its back down now.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
11/21/2012 01:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hummm..maybe get that extra tank of propane filled just in case to cook that turkey as a back up plan!

Thats funny you said that as I've got 2 coleman camping stoves and enough little propane bottles to cook for weeks straight, and just thought maybe I'll get some more.lol being ready is one thing, no need for overkill.

Correct, but I am glad I got that kerosene heater, that way I can stay in my house. Does kerosene freeze if kept outside at 32 degrees?

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/21/2012 01:28 AM

Report Abusive Post

Correct, but I am glad I got that kerosene heater, that way I can stay in my house. Does kerosene freeze if kept outside at 32 degrees?
 Quoting: Isis One

Kerosene will freeze at -22 Degrees Fahrenheit. You should be safe.

Also Sis, build a tent, or close up one room to heat and stay toasty warm.

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/21/2012 01:29 AM
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Isis One

United States
11/21/2012 01:32 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Isis One

Kerosene will freeze at -22 Degrees Fahrenheit. You should be safe.

Also Sis, build a tent, or close up one room to heat and stay toasty warm.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Thanks WA, yeah, my Dad was quite the character in his day, he taught us to be self-sufficient, thanks for the anser on the kereosene.

GLP