Whoa, someone busy editing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11803834
United States
11/21/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Yeah there is no way to predict earthquakes, at all.
tox1
User ID: 1171575
Switzerland
11/21/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone feel a big energy shift this afternoon? I feel like I got free espresso all afternoon. I've got an interesting story for you guys about a mega rich client of mine,made some very interesting remarks. I'll fill you in later as I've got to run. Peace and much love to all!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Same here. The shift is obvious. In every moment of silence you can feel the strong vibration.

Here we go, much love to you all!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10765047
New Zealand
11/21/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Everyone!!!!

Shada thank you for your posts today and always, really enjoy hearing your thoughts on life and current situations. I have a close friend who works in the same business as you. He and everyone I have met in that field are the salt of the earth types, just wonderful people. I get the same feeling from you. :)

Tauranga, you have been right all along!!! I remember so many people being jerks to you, and now you are vindicated as your info has come to fruition. I realize that may be of little consequence with what is happening in your area, but I wanted you to know that many believed in you and your assessments. Please take care!!!

I also wanted to mention that the last two days I have felt better than I have in months. Not only is my energy level crazy good, but also I am feeling a sense of peace like I have never known. It scares me a little as it is not a familiar feeling. Lol. Just thought I would mention it as I want to say whatever happens is alright, but my normal stance would be to freak out, and start worrying about my kids away at school. I hope my sudden inner peace is not some form of dementia setting in. Lol.
 Quoting: Vesper33

heya vesper, thank you for your never ending support, sister xxx

i can see the smoke filling the coastal horizon, but as yet i cant smell it

my friend, M, who has the pinned thread has been able to smell it since it happened because the wind is going in her direction

do you know what really makes me angry..glp does not list my thread in the search function!!!!

do a glp search for tongariro and you will see what i mean

this happens every time anything big happens in nz, and it makes it a fucking lot harder to get the info out, and they always pin someone elses thread, never ever mine

wtf is that all about i wonder...

big love and hugs to you dear friend xxx
 Quoting: Tauranga

ok, now my thread comes up in the glp search, many hours later

surely the search is an automatic function????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10765047
New Zealand
11/21/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry double post
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/21/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
GLOBAL VOLCANISM: Hikers Flee in Panic as New Zealand's Mount Tongariro Volcano Erupts!

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
11/21/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
11/21/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are missing some of the Yellowstone seismic charts. Went to check today after seeing small activity all week, and most of them are gone.

[link to www.isthisthingon.org]
Isis7

United States
11/21/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS -- MORE BIG FLARES / CME EARTH BOUND! -- 21 November 2012

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28134945
United States
11/21/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all. Sending out the good vibes.

old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
11/21/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
'morning Rev
peace
Isis7

United States
11/21/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Researchers report major advance in using sunlight to produce steam without boiling water

"This is about a lot more than electricity," said LANP Director Naomi Halas, the lead scientist on the project. "With this technology, we are beginning to think about solar thermal power in a completely different way."

Read more at: [link to phys.org]

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
11/21/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to admit, I was a little disappointed not to see a 6+ yesterday.

Happy no one was harmed, but disappointed that Geryl's theory won't help predict earthquakes.

I'll keep the list handy for future events.
Isis7

United States
11/21/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are missing some of the Yellowstone seismic charts. Went to check today after seeing small activity all week, and most of them are gone.

[link to www.isthisthingon.org]
 Quoting: old guard

nice catch old guard, noticed no mention in Volcanic activity world wide...

[link to mobile.volcanodiscovery.com]

however, RSOE does report activity yesterday:

current activity...
Volcano Activity Report
21.11.2012 03:21 AM Northland, New Zealand Mount Tongariro Volcano Volcano Eruption 0401-08= Stratovolcanoes No. 0 Details
21.11.2012 03:16 AM Andes Region, Ecuador Reventador Volcano Volcano Activity 1502-01= Stratovolcano 2009 No. 0 Details
19.11.2012 05:03 AM Flores Island, Indonesia Rokatenda (Paluweh) volcano Volcano Activity 0604-15= Stratovolcano 1985 No. 0 Details
16.11.2012 03:04 AM Northland, New Zealand Mt Ruapehu Volcano Volcano Activity 0401-021 Shield volcano 5060 BC No. 1 Details
14.11.2012 03:07 AM State of Puebla, Mexico Popocatepetl volcano Volcano Activity 1401-09= Stratovolcanoes 2008 No. 0
Supervolcanoes Monitoring System
Island Park Caldera 8 North-America USA State of Idaho 2.1 million years ago 16.11.2012 Details
Yellowstone Caldera 8 North-America USA State of Wyoming 640,000 years ago 20.11.2012 Details
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
Laacher See 7 Europe Germany Rhineland-Palatinate ~12,900 years ago 16.11.2012 Details
Long Valley Caldera 7 North-America USA State of California ~760,000 years ago 21.11.2012 Details
Mount Tambora 7 Indonesian Archipelago Indonesia Sumbawa Island 1815 21.11.2012 Details
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

Last Edited by Isis7 on 11/21/2012 08:04 AM
Earth Cries

User ID: 28201303
United States
11/21/2012 08:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good grief! Sinkhole operations shut down until Monday because of holiday! People are truly nuts!

Expert: In all honesty things have taken so long because of problems getting staff to come work sinkhole area — Thanksgiving week off starts today? (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Professor on Sinkhole: Salt dome can flow out like toothpaste when under pressure (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28134945
United States
11/21/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Trying to access the GA Tech geophysics site and I get a message saying you don't have permission to view this site. Not like they can keep their equipment and site up anyway.

[link to geophysics.eas.gatech.edu]
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/21/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say 1618 should be close to slowing down. 1619 developed until it hit 0 longitude then went dormant and declined. They've been very active -60 to -15 degrees lat. You can see the progression though, they are growing and staying active much longer as they come earthside,and 1611 fired off immediately after hitting the far western side yesterday.

Heres the grid of solar lat., and long.
[link to solar-center.stanford.edu]

[link to solen.info]
This shows you earth facing SS, and you can see 1618 is directly earth facing. we'll see what happens.

For those new to this west is right,and east is left on solar maps.

Heres a view of backside SS that will be earth facing next week.We'll be watching these VERY closely.

[link to www.lmsal.com]

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/21/2012 09:48 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/21/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Happy no one was harmed, but disappointed that Geryl's theory won't help predict earthquakes.

Quoting: TS66

I was watching that myself,have a good day TShf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26570785
United States
11/21/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TS66

I was watching that myself,have a good day TShf

You too Shada .... got to start cooking !!! hf
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/21/2012 11:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say 1618 should be close to slowing down. 1619 developed until it hit 0 longitude then went dormant and declined. They've been very active -60 to -15 degrees lat. You can see the progression though, they are growing and staying active much longer as they come earthside,and 1611 fired off immediately after hitting the far western side yesterday.

[link to solen.info]
This shows you earth facing SS, and you can see 1618 is directly earth facing. we'll see what happens.

Heres a view of backside SS that will be earth facing next week.We'll be watching these VERY closely.

[link to www.lmsal.com]

Going to step out on that limb with ya Shad and agree by tomorrow it should show signs of deteriorating, or at least no growth.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/21/2012 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Will only be checking in from time to time today and tomorrow. Out-laws will be here shortly and I have a ton of baking and preliminary HUGE dinner preps to do today.

In case I don't get a chance: to all the American FOG's, may you have a blessed and thankful Thanksgiving. Remember what it is you are actually thankful for and find joy in those things!!!

Love ya all,
Whiteangel
heart
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28216306
United States
11/21/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will only be checking in from time to time today and tomorrow. Out-laws will be here shortly and I have a ton of baking and preliminary HUGE dinner preps to do today.

In case I don't get a chance: to all the American FOG's, may you have a blessed and thankful Thanksgiving. Remember what it is you are actually thankful for and find joy in those things!!!

Love ya all,
Whiteangel
:heart:
 Quoting: whiteangel

Thank you WhiteAngel, I hope you and yours have a great Thnksgiving.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 28076588
United States
11/21/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Love ya all,
Whiteangel
heart

What's "F.O.G" stand for?
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/21/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Love ya all,
Whiteangel
heart

Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Family Of Gabe!!!!

grouphug
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/21/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love ya all,
Whiteangel
heart

You too Colo Sis!! hf

I have a laundry lists of things and people I am thankful for this year!!

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 28076588
United States
11/21/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Love ya all,
Whiteangel
heart

Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Family Of Gabe!!!!

grouphug
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

hf
shadasonic

United States
11/21/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to solen.info]

[link to www.lmsal.com]

Well....... 1618 hasn't slowed down yet as it popped off another M, we wait and watch
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/21/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all!

May the kindness, love and compassion extended and felt on this thread manifest in all your daily lives, and may that joy reach not just to you, but to all those you love.

Tomorrow, whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, let us instead call the day "Thankful Thursday." That way everyone can be included :)

There are so many things to be thankful for and I for one, am thankful for all of you and all you do.

Blessings and a heart smile from me,

hf
shadasonic

United States
11/21/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
We've got two, for sure, decent sized CMEs plodding our way and maybe three as data is missing. Some plasma involved from a filament may hit us from 1619. we're looking at some active solar storms from the 24th to the 28th, and maybe more where that came from, hope our mag. is ready!

I've got an uneasy feeling about some decent quaking getting ready to happen also,stay alert my good friends!
shadasonic

United States
11/21/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

This shows just how active 1618 has been,when you pull up the suns pic click on it and watch the area middle left,some of these shake the satellite cam,remember the flare part hits the earth within 8 seconds

GLP