Chile
11/21/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
So nice to see you again 2Curious. Hope all is well in EQ world hf
 Quoting: TS66

Hey there TS,

All good in EQ world! Funny how now if there IS no tremor... I get worried and almost miss it. Have accepted it as almost "normal".

Hope all is well with you and yes... it is nice to be back amongst like minds!!

Best to you!!
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/21/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good evening Gabe (even though I know you are away at the moment) and FOG.

Have been back and lurking for a couple months now. Seemed the right time to come out and say "hi"!!

Congratulations Gabe BTW - your initial thread has gotten even better than the last time I was hanging out here. You have attracted an incredible group of people, some which I am familiar with from the past and many new wonderful people from what I have read trying to catch up.

A privilege to be here.

Thank you to everyone here for keeping me sane while trying to figure this crazy life out!!

Love and hugs to all!!
 Quoting: 2curious

So good to see you 2C! Think about you often down there in Chile!
Hard to stay away from this thread and the great group of people!

Glad your back!

hfsmile_kissgrouphughugs
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/21/2012 10:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, I just want to mention this.

The chemtrails have been insane in my area for over a week now. Today I want to describe my observation.
Could the trails act as a wire in the sky, allowing for frequencies to pass through them. Because these trails have ripples through them after they had been sprayed an hour ago.
I usually try to make this a point on this thread as I feel there is relative information. Does anyone have a comment about this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23098610

Hey Ac 610, I certainly think they could be used to transmit a frequency. Because there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the appearance of the chemtrails I'm beginning to think its more about poisoning the masses, causing a dumbing down/slowing down, loss of initiative possibly even depression.

Last Edited by Isis One on 11/21/2012 10:25 PM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23098610
United States
11/21/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

The chemtrails have been insane in my area for over a week now. Today I want to describe my observation.
Could the trails act as a wire in the sky, allowing for frequencies to pass through them. Because these trails have ripples through them after they had been sprayed an hour ago.
I usually try to make this a point on this thread as I feel there is relative information. Does anyone have a comment about this?

I'll definitely get back to you on this as I've done alot of looking into these and would love to talk about the possibilities and purpose. Very busy tonight! Peace my friend
 Quoting: shadasonic

Ahh, thank you so much! I will definetly be here to read your remarks, I will reply back!
I hope all is well on your end.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Ac 610, I cenrtainly think they could be used to transmit a frequency. Becasue there seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the appearance of the chemtrails I'm beginning to think its more about poisoning the masses, causing a dumbing down/slowing down, loss of initiative possibly even depression.
 Quoting: Isis One

Yeaaah Isis in the house! =]
My user id usually changes from time to time, but you'll know it's me.

I have tried to connect sickness to the chemtrails but I'm missing some important information about the actual composition of the chemtrails. If anything, I assumed it could block vitamin d absorption which is important for a healthy immune system.
Kinda funny (not hilarious) but today I woke up with some seriously deep coughing and body aches. I'd hate to blame it on chemtrails but my mind is open to any possibility. When I was at work this afternoon, I couldn't help but notice people with similar symptoms that started this morning also.

I think it's safe to say that these chemtrails serve more than one purpose.

I have discovered through my research that cymatics (the study of visible sounds and vibration) and an energy that is less heard of called argon energy. It is FASCINATING. Here are some awesome links

[link to www.aps.anl.gov]

[link to www.aps.anl.gov] <--- relative to the flu

[link to www.chemicalelements.com] <--- here I discovered argon uses light and is obtained from air.

Every bend, ark, thickness I sections of the chemtrails I believe reveals the location of this energy.

I love y'all!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to say that cymatics and argon energy is involved.

As for the link about argon energy and the flu, it was posted on October 9th. Some really good information. I personally feel like I'm onto something here =]
Isis One

United States
11/21/2012 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Didn't read your links yet but it did just occur to me that it may be an attempt to keep the pineal gland from awakening, coming on-line. The fact that they excessivley site weather modification in their chemtrail patents makes me think that is a cover.

Last Edited by Isis One on 11/21/2012 11:04 PM

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you can, check these also. I apologize, I'm a little nerded out about this.

[link to www.anl.gov]
"Even on a relatively calm day, the Earth’s atmosphere is a swirling mix of gases that react faster than the human eye can see. In order to model these reactions, scientists have generally simplified the problem by treating them as occurring sequentially. However, a new study by researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Argonne National Laboratory and two universities in the United Kingdom demonstrates a new method for obtaining more accurate measurements of these atmospheric processes.

In order to calculate the mathematics of how chemical reactions proceed, called reaction rate coefficients, scientists had by and large looked at the interaction of molecules that were in “thermal equilibrium,” meaning that the internal energies of the molecules are determined only by the temperature."

[link to m.sciencemag.org]
"Bimolecular reactions in Earth’s atmosphere are generally assumed to proceed between reactants whose internal quantum states are fully thermally relaxed. Here, we highlight a dramatic role for vibrationally excited bimolecular reactants in the oxidation of acetylene. The reaction proceeds by preliminary adduct formation between the alkyne and OH radical, with subsequent O2 addition."
Isis One

United States
11/21/2012 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails contain a preponderance of barium, here is a good article on barium effects in humans, hypertension, lung and nasal irritation, some tachycardia, all pretty much reversible, magnesium and sodium is an antidote according to the article. We should probably move this to a chemtrail thread AC or start a new one.

[link to www.healthfreedom.info]

Last Edited by Isis One on 11/21/2012 11:21 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/21/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails contain a preponderance of barium, here is a good article on barium effects in humans, hypertension, lung and nasal irritation, some tachycardia, all pretty much reversible, magnesium and sodium is an antidote according to the article. We should probably move this to a chemtrail thread AC or start a new one.

[link to www.healthfreedom.info]
 Quoting: Isis One

Haha I agree, got lots to say that I'm willing to "spill" in this thread..
AKObserver

User ID: 28259347
United States
11/22/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!
Just got in the door! what a day! Did pull into driveway to see three shooting stars or meteorites pop off right over the top of my house! I'm taking that as a happy blessing :)
See our's and Russia's volcanoes are acting up and looks like everything in the ring of fire is joining in.

Wishing Everyone a Happy, Safe and Joyous Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for you my GLP family, all the wonderful friend's I've made, the amazing threads, for all the knowledge you have given me and all the dedication and encouragement that keeps us all searching for answers.

You are the Best!

hugs and xxx to all.hf

Last Edited by AKObserver on 11/22/2012 02:45 AM
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/22/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Gosh AC 23098610

I didn't mean to post about that to cause fear, totally the opposite, to bring to light the importance and the lengths that are taken to prevent us from know these things. I am very interested to learn what you care to share.

hugs
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/22/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!
Just got in the door! what a day! Did pull into driveway to see three shooting stars or meteorites pop off right over the top of my house! I'm taking that as a happy blessing :)
See our's and Russia's volcanoes are acting up and looks like everything in the ring of fire is joining in.

Wishing Everyone a Happy, Safe and Joyous Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for you my GLP family, all the wonderful friend's I've made, the amazing threads, for all the knowledge you have given me and all the dedication and encouragement that keeps us all searching for answers.

You are the Best!

hugs and xxx to all.hf

Quoting: AKObserver

hi
Hiya AK, You have a happy & safe holiday as well. We have a lot to be thankful for :)

hugs
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/22/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

I would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA and very Thankful Thursday for all others.

May we pause a moment today to reflect on our many blessings both on this thread and in our personal lives.

Much Love to FOG and I am grateful to have you all as part of my world.

[link to www.youtube.com]

grouphug
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 28269069
United States
11/22/2012 08:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Latest sinkhole flyovers and info.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/22/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

I would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA and very Thankful Thursday for all others.

May we pause a moment today to reflect on our many blessings both on this thread and in our personal lives.

grouphug
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

You always brighten my day Double T!

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Hey Angel, Gabe the sun fired and SS gained signature from -60 to 0 longitude and now we have our flatline as we've had for months.1618 has all but shut down,it still looks to have potential as its magnetic field has grown and its BGD,but its become dormant,how very interesting.

This now is getting very real as everything we've talked about is transpiring. Once this catalyst is in position to allow these spots to keep forming and firing all the way to our magnetic 60 degree longitude line, I believe we'll have some massive solar storms. If some of the next sunspot groupings already have a beta signature or beta gamma they can develop very quickly(like 1619,1618) into BGD(beta gamma delta) and have X flare potential. we've been following these events for months and the next two weeks should be critical. We watch and wait

note: 1618 could still produce and big so stay alert.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,what a great day to open our hearts and let that beautifull energy in.MUCH LOVE!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/22/2012 08:56 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

United States
11/22/2012 08:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Watch: Officials call in Louisiana State Police to sinkhole — Company kept dangerous gas a secret for 24 hours — People smelled hydrogen sulfide at their homes thinking it was rotten eggs (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Just a matter of time until it gets really ugly down there.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/22/2012 08:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Got some seismic activity at the sinkhole this morning. And, before anyone says its caused by the workers, remember, they aren't working until Monday.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/22/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Got some seismic activity at the sinkhole this morning. And, before anyone says its caused by the workers, remember, they aren't working until Monday.

Quoting: Earth Cries

We need to keep this story going, and you are doing a great job EC! This is far from being over.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

United States
11/22/2012 08:56 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Earth Cries

We need to keep this story going, and you are doing a great job EC! This is far from being over.

Thanks, Shad. I think this is going to be the next big disaster here in the US. I just wish that the rest of the country would be able to get the news. MSM is totally silent on the situation, except for a few seconds on the local channels down here.
There was a thread yesterday about a guy that is a mechanic and he said he had fixed a vehicle for a man that works for FEMA and it appears they are getting ready for something big. The OP of that thread said the FEMA guy told him that everyone needs to get to at least 400 ft elevation. I take those threads with a grain of salt, but with all the weirdness in the sun, sinkhole, quakes, etc. it kind of makes you think twice.

Earth Cries

United States
11/22/2012 08:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.6 - SALTA, ARGENTINA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Look at the depth on that one...459.1 km (285.3 miles)

Earth Cries

United States
11/22/2012 09:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole evacuees plan for RV Thanksgiving

[link to theadvocate.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/22/2012 09:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole evacuees plan for RV Thanksgiving

[link to theadvocate.com]

whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/22/2012 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

grouphug

You always brighten my day Double T!

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Hey Angel, Gabe the sun fired and SS gained signature from -60 to 0 longitude and now we have our flatline as we've had for months.1618 has all but shut down,it still looks to have potential as its magnetic field has grown and its BGD,but its become dormant,how very interesting.

This now is getting very real as everything we've talked about is transpiring. Once this catalyst is in position to allow these spots to keep forming and firing all the way to our magnetic 60 degree longitude line, I believe we'll have some massive solar storms. If some of the next sunspot groupings already have a beta signature or beta gamma they can develop very quickly(like 1619,1618) into BGD(beta gamma delta) and have X flare potential. we've been following these events for months and the next two weeks should be critical. We watch and wait

note: 1618 could still produce and big so stay alert.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,what a great day to open our hearts and let that beautifull energy in.MUCH LOVE!

I am amazed how we have been tracking this and it is staying right on schedule. Looks like roughly 2 weeks things will get interesting.

[link to www.examiner.com]

But the above image is wrong. Firstly, although the planets Mercury, Venus and Saturn will form a nice line, it will be nearly vertical from Giza on December 3.

[link to elenin.paranomalo.us]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
miabelieves

User ID: 27995848
United States
11/22/2012 01:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whiteangel,
that 2nd video was a little freaky.

kwinkidink, I think not too.

Happy Thanksgiving to all FOG.

edit for question:
Is there an exact time of this alignment? Does anyone know??

Last Edited by miabelieves on 11/22/2012 01:17 PM
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/22/2012 01:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whiteangel,

edit for question:
 Quoting: miabelieves

There are two vids up there one is the Alignments on the 27-29 of this month, the other is the alignment on Dec 3, with Merc, Venus and Saturn

Heli:
11/28 Merc OPP Mars
12/4 Merc OPP Nep
12/5 Ven OPP Uran

Geo:
11/27 Ven CONJ Sat
11/28 FULL MOON
12/2 Jup OPP Sun

Planetary alignment of Mercury, Venus and Saturn December 3, 2012
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
miabelieves

User ID: 27995848
United States
11/22/2012 02:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whiteangel,

edit for question:
 Quoting: miabelieves

There are two vids up there one is the Alignments on the 27-29 of this month, the other is the alignment on Dec 3, with Merc, Venus and Saturn

Heli:
11/28 Merc OPP Mars
12/4 Merc OPP Nep
12/5 Ven OPP Uran

Geo:
11/27 Ven CONJ Sat
11/28 FULL MOON
12/2 Jup OPP Sun

Planetary alignment of Mercury, Venus and Saturn December 3, 2012
 Quoting: whiteangel

right, yes I got that. I am talking about the perfect line up with the Giza. I would think there is an exact time. For example, at 2am Egypt time or something???

nevermind, I found it...says right before sun rise in Egypt

Last Edited by miabelieves on 11/22/2012 02:48 PM
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/22/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am thankful for each and everyone of you here (and lurking) and what you bring to this thread!

Have a blessed day!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2898233
New Zealand
11/22/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good evening Gabe (even though I know you are away at the moment) and FOG.

Have been back and lurking for a couple months now. Seemed the right time to come out and say "hi"!!

Congratulations Gabe BTW - your initial thread has gotten even better than the last time I was hanging out here. You have attracted an incredible group of people, some which I am familiar with from the past and many new wonderful people from what I have read trying to catch up.

A privilege to be here.

Thank you to everyone here for keeping me sane while trying to figure this crazy life out!!

Love and hugs to all!!

Hello 2C ~

It is a pleasure to meet you!

hugs

Much Love,

Hello 2T - a pleasure to "meet" you also! Thank you for your wonderful posts! Nice to see I am not the only one that feels they are emerging from a wormhole or some similar scenario!! And to where we are going... is yet to be defined!

We missed you!!! Glad to see you back. Things are moving fast now...
 Quoting: old guard

the family is reuniting

funny that you arrived back exactly when i was saying on dettro's chile quake thread that we miss you and wish you were here!

it was amazing syncronisity, i think you and i must have been very connected on some level or another yesterday, a wow! moment

love you heaps, sis xxx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2898233
New Zealand
11/22/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sychronicity abounds...

@2C- I was just on "Eq 6.1 Chile" thread and Tauranga gave you a shout out...wishing you were here :)

Thread: EQ 6.1 CHILE

Have a Thankful Thursday :)
 Quoting: 1221 28007056

yeah, talk about syncronisity at its best!

it is wonderful that the family is gathering

and it is awesome to have you as part of this special team, 1221 xxx

GLP