Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1345369
New Zealand
11/22/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Sychronicity abounds...

@2C- I was just on "Eq 6.1 Chile" thread and Tauranga gave you a shout out...wishing you were here :)

Thread: EQ 6.1 CHILE

Have a Thankful Thursday :)
 Quoting: 1221 28007056

Hey 1221,

That was the catapult!! Been trying to reconnect here for a while... but it just never seemed the right time! When T called me out - I thought - there is the sign... ha ha ha!!

Best to you!!
 Quoting: 2curious

wow sis!

were you already on glp when i said it? or did you suddenly get a feeling to come back?
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/22/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good evening Gabe (even though I know you are away at the moment) and FOG.

Have been back and lurking for a couple months now. Seemed the right time to come out and say "hi"!!

Congratulations Gabe BTW - your initial thread has gotten even better than the last time I was hanging out here. You have attracted an incredible group of people, some which I am familiar with from the past and many new wonderful people from what I have read trying to catch up.

A privilege to be here.

Thank you to everyone here for keeping me sane while trying to figure this crazy life out!!

Love and hugs to all!!

Hello 2C ~

It is a pleasure to meet you!

hugs

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Hello 2T - a pleasure to "meet" you also! Thank you for your wonderful posts! Nice to see I am not the only one that feels they are emerging from a wormhole or some similar scenario!! And to where we are going... is yet to be defined!

We missed you!!! Glad to see you back. Things are moving fast now...
 Quoting: old guard

OG, its fantastic to have you back too, it is starting to feel like most of the old team is here again

i hope you are having a neat thanksgiving, sis xxx
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/22/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am thankful for each and everyone of you here (and lurking) and what you bring to this thread!

Have a blessed day!

hf
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

much love back at you, dear mama xxxx
Earth Cries

User ID: 28290684
United States
11/22/2012 04:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
TV: Residents by sinkhole “believe nothing will be done until someone dies” — Tremors increased on same day dangerous gas found — Followed by ‘debris’ rising to surface

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 28290684
United States
11/22/2012 04:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Have you all seen this?
I have respect for Michio Kaku.

Professor: “Really disturbed” by recent solar flares — We could have lots Fukushima-type events if one causes power blackout (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

He also said that all 3 of the reactor cores at
Fukushima had totally liquified!

[link to enenews.com]

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 11/22/2012 04:23 PM
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

moxiechic

User ID: 9440515
United States
11/22/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got some seismic activity at the sinkhole this morning. And, before anyone says its caused by the workers, remember, they aren't working until Monday.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Quoting: Earth Cries

We need to keep this story going, and you are doing a great job EC! This is far from being over.
 Quoting: shadasonic

Thanks, Shad. I think this is going to be the next big disaster here in the US. I just wish that the rest of the country would be able to get the news. MSM is totally silent on the situation, except for a few seconds on the local channels down here.
There was a thread yesterday about a guy that is a mechanic and he said he had fixed a vehicle for a man that works for FEMA and it appears they are getting ready for something big. The OP of that thread said the FEMA guy told him that everyone needs to get to at least 400 ft elevation. I take those threads with a grain of salt, but with all the weirdness in the sun, sinkhole, quakes, etc. it kind of makes you think twice.
[/quote

I second the appreciation...staying on the sink hole. I travel between
AR and TX....and know that though I am not looking at this in my backyard...it is a player. Keep up the good work. Btw...i too read about 'the fema dude.....we have a couple of those guys in my neck of the woods and Im going to che k oit the truck. ;)
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
moxiechic

User ID: 9440515
United States
11/22/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry...finger typing on kindle stinks!! Could be worse...no internet...so i am grateful!! Hope all had a very good Thursday...be it a regular work day or stuffing yourselves. I am very thankful for FOG.....food for the mind.....as nourishing if not more so than my very filling dinner today. I thank all of you....and am thanful for having enough.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/22/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everyone

My grandson is spending today with me, what a treat :)
I hope everyone is having a great day.

@ Anonymous Coward User ID: 21912267 SE TX, can you confirm the extreme dense fog in the area?

Massive pileup shuts I-10 in Texas
Texas Department of Public Safety trooper Stephanie Davis says one person died after the crash, but declined to provide details. She says at least 100 cars and trucks crashed in extremely dense fog.
[link to news.yahoo.com]

There is a video available.

So sad this happens when families are gathering to give thanks...

verysad
AKObserver

User ID: 28259347
United States
11/22/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!
Thought you would enjoy this pic.
Cool ring cloud at Mt Redoubt summit
[link to www.avo.alaska.edu]
with Mt Redoubt smoking on the other side

and looks like Shishaldin is erupting

[link to www.avo.alaska.edu]

Happy Day wishes. hf
Pa resident1

User ID: 25278920
United States
11/22/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Got some seismic activity at the sinkhole this morning. And, before anyone says its caused by the workers, remember, they aren't working until Monday.

We need to keep this story going, and you are doing a great job EC! This is far from being over.

Thanks, Shad. I think this is going to be the next big disaster here in the US. I just wish that the rest of the country would be able to get the news. MSM is totally silent on the situation, except for a few seconds on the local channels down here.
There was a thread yesterday about a guy that is a mechanic and he said he had fixed a vehicle for a man that works for FEMA and it appears they are getting ready for something big. The OP of that thread said the FEMA guy told him that everyone needs to get to at least 400 ft elevation. I take those threads with a grain of salt, but with all the weirdness in the sun, sinkhole, quakes, etc. it kind of makes you think twice.
[/quote

AR and TX....and know that though I am not looking at this in my backyard...it is a player. Keep up the good work. Btw...i too read about 'the fema dude.....we have a couple of those guys in my neck of the woods and Im going to che k oit the truck. ;)

The sinkhole at Louisiana?
"When you don't keep your word, you lose credibility and trustworthy friends"
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/22/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

The sinkhole at Louisiana?
 Quoting: moxiechic

Yes, Bayou Corne... Assumption Parrish

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
AKObserver

United States
11/22/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everyone

@ Anonymous Coward User ID: 21912267 SE TX, can you confirm the extreme dense fog in the area?

Texas Department of Public Safety trooper Stephanie Davis says one person died after the crash, but declined to provide details. She says at least 100 cars and trucks crashed in extremely dense fog.
[link to news.yahoo.com]

verysad
 Quoting: Isis7

Someone else started another thread about this swears he saw a UFO before the pile up attacking them?
Thread: PLEASE HELP, UFO CAME ON I-10 USES SOME WEAPON!
Ozark

User ID: 28297047
United States
11/22/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving day everyone.

Been having trouble with internet and glp off and on all day.
Favorite quote or Haiku,
Nikos Kazantzakis

" I said to the Almond tree, "Sister, speak to me of God..."
And the Almond tree blossomed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21912267
United States
11/22/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi everyone

[link to news.yahoo.com]

verysad

Yes I heard about that this morning my friend sent me a text message. Over 80 people got injured, and 2 people have died, confirmed through local news. It was from dense fog AND a marsh fire. I'm the same AC that raised discussion of chemtrails. I suppose I could register..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1651204
New Zealand
11/22/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Thanksgiving day everyone.

Been having trouble with internet and glp off and on all day.
 Quoting: Ozark

big hugs and lots of love, ozark xxx
Isis7

United States
11/22/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
NASA Science News for Nov. 22, 2012

NASA's NuSTAR spacecraft has detected X-ray flares coming from the center of the galaxy--a signal that the Milky Way's supermassive black hole is having dinner. Astronomers are not sure, however, what's on the menu.

FULL STORY: [link to science.nasa.gov]

VIDEO: [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/22/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
my friends, please take note of the new headline/title of my thread
Thread: WHAT IS HAPPENING AT WHITE ISLAND VOLCANO??? New Zealand/Kermadec & South Pacific QUAKE/VOLCANO WATCH (Page 83)

things are getting really scary here

i dont mean i am scared, but i do feel as if it is all surreal and a bad dream

i am sorry i am not posting much info here, but i dont know where to start, so much is coming to light, and i cant post it all here on gabes thread

i would appreciate your input and support and any additional info any of you may uncover

we are going to have something huge go down here volcanically in the near future
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/22/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

I would like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA and very Thankful Thursday for all others.

May we pause a moment today to reflect on our many blessings both on this thread and in our personal lives.

Much Love to FOG and I am grateful to have you all as part of my world.

[link to www.youtube.com]

grouphug
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

You always brighten my day Double T!

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Hey Angel, Gabe the sun fired and SS gained signature from -60 to 0 longitude and now we have our flatline as we've had for months.1618 has all but shut down,it still looks to have potential as its magnetic field has grown and its BGD,but its become dormant,how very interesting.

This now is getting very real as everything we've talked about is transpiring. Once this catalyst is in position to allow these spots to keep forming and firing all the way to our magnetic 60 degree longitude line, I believe we'll have some massive solar storms. If some of the next sunspot groupings already have a beta signature or beta gamma they can develop very quickly(like 1619,1618) into BGD(beta gamma delta) and have X flare potential. we've been following these events for months and the next two weeks should be critical. We watch and wait

note: 1618 could still produce and big so stay alert.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,what a great day to open our hearts and let that beautifull energy in.MUCH LOVE!

I am amazed how we have been tracking this and it is staying right on schedule. Looks like roughly 2 weeks things will get interesting.

[link to www.examiner.com]

But the above image is wrong. Firstly, although the planets Mercury, Venus and Saturn will form a nice line, it will be nearly vertical from Giza on December 3.

[link to elenin.paranomalo.us]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!
 Quoting: whiteangel

I've been hoping we're wrong but its staying the course.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/22/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: WHAT IS HAPPENING AT WHITE ISLAND VOLCANO??? New Zealand/Kermadec & South Pacific QUAKE/VOLCANO WATCH (Page 83)

i am sorry i am not posting much info here, but i dont know where to start, so much is coming to light, and i cant post it all here on gabes thread

i would appreciate your input and support and any additional info any of you may uncover

we are going to have something huge go down here volcanically in the near future
 Quoting: Tauranga

I'll have some time tomorrow to jump on your thread and help if I can,you're quake experience is better than mine ,but i'll try to help in any way.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/22/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tauranga

I'll have some time tomorrow to jump on your thread and help if I can,you're quake experience is better than mine ,but i'll try to help in any way.

hiya shad

unfortunately, it is our volcanoes that are the worry ie the taupo supervolcano field waking up right before our eyes

luckily there are 2 other glpers in my vicinity who also have their fingers on the pulse of these new developments and revelations

i hope nerd turns up soon too, he knows his stuff

and thank you for all your pertinent sun information, bro, i just dont have time to keep up with the sun thread so i really appreciate your posts here about developments

love you heaps xxx
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/22/2012 09:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well dinner is over, everyone is stuffed, the kitchen is clean and I am pooped!!

Been reading all to get caught up, sure got quiet. All stay safe, my ear has been ringing high pitched like crazy.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Isis7

United States
11/22/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
AK, hope your breathing easy up there.

[link to earthobservatory.nasa.gov]

hf
Isis7

United States
11/22/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
ut oh

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27406138
United States
11/22/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy TGing.
Still in the fire.
Smoke is confusing everyone.

Hope to be back soon......

Gabe
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/22/2012 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Never seen that before. What is it showing?
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Earth Cries

User ID: 26841330
United States
11/22/2012 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Activity at the sinkhole.

AKObserver

United States
11/22/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
AK, hope your breathing easy up there.

[link to earthobservatory.nasa.gov]

hf

hi
I'm fine haven't been outside today lol. hf
AKObserver

United States
11/22/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Never seen that before. What is it showing?
 Quoting: whiteangel

That's pretty normal it's a link from Alaska Earthquake Information Center
shadasonic

United States
11/22/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

these will jump after data is released but is showing a heavier pick up

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/22/2012 11:44 PM
Isis7

United States
11/22/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Methane Is Popping Up All Over Boston
[link to green.blogs.nytimes.com]

And, they really think the methane is all coming from the pipes...

Consider:
Climate-changing methane 'rapidly destabilizing' off East Coast, study finds
[link to usnews.nbcnews.com]

Now, also consider methane is most frequently associated with either biological or geological activity...

Last Edited by Isis7 on 11/23/2012 12:11 AM

GLP