User ID: 27406138
United States
11/24/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.

Yes. Close enough...86.99
 Quoting: Gabriel

Thanks, Gabe. Really strange weather is happening all over the globe.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Yep.... But I'm still waiting for the event that gets everyone's attention...

I'm giving it a week .. Then I'm throwing out the goats lol

Just a matter of time and I think the time is short.hiding
By the way, anything more you can divulge?
[/no
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just a matter of time and I think the time is short.hiding
By the way, anything more you can divulge?
[/no

Actually, everything is divulging itself... You just got to tie it all together. Like a puzzle.. Look at the whole picture not just the small pieces.
miabelieves

User ID: 27995848
United States
11/24/2012 11:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
shoot, I have looked at the whole of it and still can't get my feeble mind around it :)
interesting days
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
shoot, I have looked at the whole of it and still can't get my feeble mind around it :)
interesting days
 Quoting: miabelieves

Take yor mind away from what you see on earth. Now in your mind, view the earth from far away in space and imagin how delicate a balance it takes for life to exist on the tiny blue planet and how very little things from that vantage point can disturbed that balance.... Now you see earth getting submerged in cloud like masses coming from one direction and more energy coming from a belching black hole in the center of the galaxy It really doesn't take much to cause those tiny little ants on that blue planet to experience things they never have before.... Now from your vantage point deep in space what's occurring seems like days but for theses ants it's been thousands of years.
miabelieves

United States
11/24/2012 11:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
interesting days

Take yor mind away from what you see on earth. Now in your mind, view the earth from far away in space and imagin how delicate a balance it takes for life to exist on the tiny blue planet and how very little things from that vantage point can disturbed that balance.... Now you see earth getting submerged in cloud like masses coming from one direction and more energy coming from a belching black hole in the center of the galaxy It really doesn't take much to cause those tiny little ants on that blue planet to experience things they never have before.... Now from your vantage point deep in space what's occurring seems like days but for theses ants it's been thousands of years.

yes, I know of this but still my mind can't wrap around it :)
I am like "is this really happening"
I have been educated by the solar queen on many things in private
I like your description of it....I just got through telling someone things are happening now that no one alive has seen happen before so your statement solidifies it.
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/24/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting days

That is a great way to put it Gabe!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17372358
United States
11/24/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gabe, it sure feels good to have you back!
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/24/2012 01:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning Gabe and FOG!

Some interesting articles posted and loved Gabe's 'mind around it' explanation. Sure sums it up when you are looking down on the Blue Planet from space.

Now the question is; when you are floating way out there in space watching the Blue Planet, what do you see happening - changing over the last few thousand years that humans, who don't live long enough to take notice, haven't seen happening??

When I step back, one of the biggest visual changes to "me" would be the ice sheet, this has changed a lot over time, and no, this isn't counting the recent (last decade or two) ice melt at the poles.

What else would we notice as major changes over a 2,000 to 3,000 year time frame? How would a cloud have changed things then maybe to the point we could look back and then say "dang, it was so obvious, why didn't we connect it to what is happening before now?"
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 01:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.solarham.net]

Looks like we are going to have few ss coming up unless something just grows massive suddenly...not unheard of.

There are only 10 ss listed above all around the sun, some that are only tiny.

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/24/2012 01:57 PM
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27441412
United States
11/24/2012 02:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the description, Gabe. We have been here for just a short period of time in the grand scheme of things.

We have another quake in Tenn.

Magnitude 2.5 - EASTERN TENNESSEE

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/24/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Correct me if I'm wrong (never been good a conversions of km to mph) but wouldn't that be about 85 mph? If so, that's a strong Cat 1 hurricane force wind.

Hey Gabe,just getting back on,family is gone. I just saw the dark matter detector article and about to delve in.

I'm waiting also. I know the sunspots went nuts until 0 longitude earthside, thats 60 degrees farther than our last big grouping. I'd say by the speed of development something was pushing them hard. The next backside grouping should be coming around in about 4 days, if we're correct they should almost have full earthside development conditions,we may see some storms we don't want!

We've got a huge amount of sun energy coming in over the next 4 days, and the very last event a southern filament was massive and traveling about 2200 km/sec.,we will catch the tail of it.Glad to have you here my friend!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/24/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Looks like we are going to have few ss coming up unless something just grows massive suddenly...not unheard of.

Quoting: whiteangel

I believe we'll see some new ones develop, 1618 was a speck and within four days it was BGD,all it takes is the right convective current and magnetic polarity and you got a demon on your hand, but we watch and wait(i'm getting tired of hearing myself say that, so you guys must be)LOL
Lots a love your way Angel!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

I believe we'll see some new ones develop, 1618 was a speck and within four days it was BGD,all it takes is the right convective current and magnetic polarity and you got a demon on your hand, but we watch and wait(i'm getting tired of hearing myself say that, so you guys must be)LOL
 Quoting: shadasonic

We never tire of hearing you say anything. We have ALL been doing the waiting game and as energy begins to build again, it will make most of us a little antsy also...hopefully we have learned to control this energy so we can handle it well.

Remember each home should have a bottle or two of Valerian herb in their medicine cabinet/preps. It is nature's Valium without the side effects and non-habit forming. For children, Benadryl should be on hand. No since having them bouncing off walls or two stressed out as their little minds can't absorb what is going on.

And much love your what too Shad and all hf

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/24/2012 02:37 PM
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/24/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting days

Hmmm, that's sounds biblical, Gabe.

hf
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/24/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

We never tire of hearing you say anything. We have ALL been doing the waiting game and as energy begins to build again, it will make most of us a little antsy also...hopefully we have learned to control this energy so we can handle it well.

Remember each home should have a bottle or two of Valerian herb in their medicine cabinet/preps. It is nature's Valium without the side effects and non-habit forming. For children, Benadryl should be on hand. No since having them bouncing off walls or two stressed out as their little minds can't absorb what is going on.

Thank you Whiteangel! I am going out to get some Valerian TODAY!
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 02:51 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thank you Whiteangel! I am going out to get some Valerian TODAY!
 Quoting: Southern Lighthouse

Let me give a tiny warning on Valerian. You know it is NOT old because it smells like dirty socks. No I am very serious, the stuff stinks, but you just swallow it (it is in a capsule) and it is fine, so don't freak when you open the bottle for the first time, rofl!!

I give this to my daughter for her PMS, works wonders.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 03:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Very hot again!!

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/24/2012 03:04 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24923436
United States
11/24/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
cold
Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 03:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, did you guys see this?

Thread: Extreme Weather in United Arab Emirates on Saturday, 24 November, 2012 at 13:17 (01:17 PM) UTC!!!

Why would the NCMS deny what people are seeing and reporting??
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey Gabe,just getting back on,family is gone. I just saw the dark matter detector article and about to delve in.

I'm waiting also. I know the sunspots went nuts until 0 longitude earthside, thats 60 degrees farther than our last big grouping. I'd say by the speed of development something was pushing them hard. The next backside grouping should be coming around in about 4 days, if we're correct they should almost have full earthside development conditions,we may see some storms we don't want!

We've got a huge amount of sun energy coming in over the next 4 days, and the very last event a southern filament was massive and traveling about 2200 km/sec.,we will catch the tail of it.Glad to have you here my friend!

Yep. Timing just about right. 1 week we shall see.
miabelieves

United States
11/24/2012 03:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thread: Extreme Weather in United Arab Emirates on Saturday, 24 November, 2012 at 13:17 (01:17 PM) UTC!!!

I have been all over the place trying to figure out why the denial. Has me scratching my head???
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing.... I can tell you for sue, the earth has tilted big time since last year....why there is not more concern about this has me baffled.

From my vantage point, the sun is rising way far south of east than this time last year....... Unless someone has rotated my cabin while I've been gone lol

This in itself could be part of the cause for the erratic weather systems.
The cause of the tilt on the other hand ,..... Oh that view from space would be awesome .

Some say the earth is expanding... Some say the sun is expanding.
Some say the earth is getting ripped apart,....

The sun and earth are reacting....just as they have reacted before......In a galactic sense, it happens all the time....but in our brains time zone it's never happened........ We are so young..... I'd say we're still embryos.
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/24/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have been all over the place trying to figure out why the denial. Has me scratching my head???

I saw a UFO.... No you didn't, it was a weather balloon...
No, it was a UFO and it landed and I talked to aliens.... No you didn't, because if you had, we would have to admit they existed, therefore, you could not have seen or talked to aliens..... Oh, I see , your right , I gauss I was mistaken,, thank you for setting me straight mr. Fed gov. I'm glad I didn't spread this around . Your welcome, and here is your free handout.....

And so on and so forth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23712556
United States
11/24/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing.... I can tell you for sue, the earth has tilted big time since last year....why there is not more concern about this has me baffled.

From my vantage point, the sun is rising way far south of east than this time last year....... Unless someone has rotated my cabin while I've been gone lol

The cause of the tilt on the other hand ,..... Oh that view from space would be awesome .

The sun and earth are reacting....just as they have reacted before......In a galactic sense, it happens all the time....but in our brains time zone it's never happened........ We are so young..... I'd say we're still embryos.

Funny you say that Gabe, thismorning I was walking my dogs and looked at location of sun and said to myself how it seems further southeast of where it should be this time of year here in FL.
miabelieves

United States
11/24/2012 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Systems such as this are pretty rare, but wind gusts with this will be well over 80 km/hour (50mph), with heavy rainfall and high waves.

[link to theweatherspace.com]

just thought I would share

edit to add: for Gabe's recent post. I have noticed the sun rising and setting in different. My mind said "oh you are nuts" and the fact that I don't know the area that well I am in. I have been home for this week and yes, it's rising and setting in different location. It used to rise between two trees and like you unless the trees moved something is strange as now it rises to the right of the trees.

Last Edited by miabelieves on 11/24/2012 04:20 PM
Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

Oh! Thank God! Somebody besides myself has noticed that the sun is rising too far south! Dare not mention it on some threads or someone will pounce on you for being crazy!
And, IMHO and my granddaughters, the moon isn't right either!

Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 04:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
International Experts: Gas and/or ‘fluid’ moving below giant Louisiana sinkhole suspected of causing new tremors

[link to enenews.com]

cabingirl

User ID: 28389452
United States
11/24/2012 04:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

Glad to hear from you Gabe! I have noticed the different rising sun also from where I am. We are quite high in elevation, and the sky last night was really clear and the stars and shooting stars were magnificent! I mentioned it to my family, but they can not remember where it was last year..lol. I can tell by the windows in the morning and the amount of light coming thru...But there are changes even up here as far as weather and especially the animals.
Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 04:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Dozen M4 quakes and above hit Eastern Japan since Thursday — Four at intensity 4 of 7 on JMA scale

[link to enenews.com]

JoeGreen

User ID: 117826
United States
11/24/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi I dont post here much...but always reading.... I noticed, a few days ago, the sun rise seemed very odd to me too... I am on east coast US. Thought I was just delusional or something... this does not bode well for every day life as we know it... if it is true.
Indeed, there is no-one on earth who is righteous, no-one who does what is right and never sins. (Ecclesiastes 7:20)

GLP