11/24/2012 04:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Activity at the sinkhole.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
miabelieves

User ID: 27995848
United States
11/24/2012 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
hey you guys this was just posted on FB
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

and what the person said about it which got me to wondering how they would know almost 5 days out there was going to be fog
here's what was said
"This is interesting - and also that they know in advance which areas - they never used to be that good at predicting ! Miiddle of last week we had a really dense fog for a few days in Germany - dangerous to drive in - I didnt want to walk the dog in it cos I was sure it was unnatural. Now I am hearing from other people who have been experiencing dense fog in other parts of the world."

Fog is produced when the ground is cold and the air or vice/versa, right?
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Earth Cries

User ID: 27441412
United States
11/24/2012 04:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Recent Seismic Monitoring

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 04:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
TEC is HOT over SA.

[link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov]

Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 04:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
And yet still more weird weather.

Thread: Strange weather phenomenon on the Rio de la Plata

whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/24/2012 05:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
One more thing.... I can tell you for sue, the earth has tilted big time since last year....why there is not more concern about this has me baffled.

From my vantage point, the sun is rising way far south of east than this time last year....... Unless someone has rotated my cabin while I've been gone lol

This in itself could be part of the cause for the erratic weather systems.
The cause of the tilt on the other hand ,..... Oh that view from space would be awesome .

Some say the earth is expanding... Some say the sun is expanding.
Some say the earth is getting ripped apart,....

The sun and earth are reacting....just as they have reacted before......In a galactic sense, it happens all the time....but in our brains time zone it's never happened........ We are so young..... I'd say we're still embryos.
 Quoting: Gabriel

You just hit on what got me interested in earth changes in the first place. The winter of 2010-2011 the moon looked different and the sun was coming up in the wrong place. That started my search. Started keeping track of where the sun rose and set at whatever time of the year it was, and there is a big difference, yet it is never talked about. DH use to drive into work into the sun during the late spring and summer...no longer. It is more to the south now.

The USDA changed the planting zones and blamed it on global warming (ha ha ha or is that blah blah blah) though I think it has more to do with the fact the earth and sun are no longer in the same positions, not sure which one has actually done the moving. Seems to me that we would be experiencing even MORE earth changes if the earth was physically shifting as much as it seems to have but if it is the sun that is moving, maybe that is why a pole shift isn't tearing Earth up more??

I am with you Gabe, why isn't EVERYONE talking about this? Is it one of those things that MSM might have mentioned with a tongue in check attitude so that if anyone actually talks about it, they are considered a loon?

Oh and when I first noticed the moon looked different, at the time it looked like - if you were looking at the full moon - as if more of the left and bottom part of the moon was showing more. During this summer it seems to have gone back to normal.

Edited to add: PS I haven't mentioned it here because I DID think you would all think I was a loon too, but I would talking about ringing ears, lol

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 11/24/2012 05:11 PM
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 05:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
One more thing.... I can tell you for sue, the earth has tilted big time since last year....why there is not more concern about this has me baffled.

From my vantage point, the sun is rising way far south of east than this time last year....... Unless someone has rotated my cabin while I've been gone lol

The cause of the tilt on the other hand ,..... Oh that view from space would be awesome .

The sun and earth are reacting....just as they have reacted before......In a galactic sense, it happens all the time....but in our brains time zone it's never happened........ We are so young..... I'd say we're still embryos.

Funny you say that Gabe, thismorning I was walking my dogs and looked at location of sun and said to myself how it seems further southeast of where it should be this time of year here in FL.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23712556

Systems such as this are pretty rare, but wind gusts with this will be well over 80 km/hour (50mph), with heavy rainfall and high waves.

[link to theweatherspace.com]

just thought I would share

edit to add: for Gabe's recent post. I have noticed the sun rising and setting in different. My mind said "oh you are nuts" and the fact that I don't know the area that well I am in. I have been home for this week and yes, it's rising and setting in different location. It used to rise between two trees and like you unless the trees moved something is strange as now it rises to the right of the trees.
 Quoting: miabelieves

Oh! Thank God! Somebody besides myself has noticed that the sun is rising too far south! Dare not mention it on some threads or someone will pounce on you for being crazy!
And, IMHO and my granddaughters, the moon isn't right either!
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Glad to hear from you Gabe! I have noticed the different rising sun also from where I am. We are quite high in elevation, and the sky last night was really clear and the stars and shooting stars were magnificent! I mentioned it to my family, but they can not remember where it was last year..lol. I can tell by the windows in the morning and the amount of light coming thru...But there are changes even up here as far as weather and especially the animals.
 Quoting: cabingirl

Hi I dont post here much...but always reading.... I noticed, a few days ago, the sun rise seemed very odd to me too... I am on east coast US. Thought I was just delusional or something... this does not bode well for every day life as we know it... if it is true.
 Quoting: JoeGreen

You just hit on what got me interested in earth changes in the first place. The winter of 2010-2011 the moon looked different and the sun was coming up in the wrong place. That started my search. Started keeping track of where the sun rose and set at whatever time of the year it was, and there is a big difference, yet it is never talked about. DH use to drive into work into the sun during the late spring and summer...no longer. It is more to the south now.

The USDA changed the planting zones and blamed it on global warming (ha ha ha or is that blah blah blah) though I think it has more to do with the fact the earth and sun are no longer in the same positions, not sure which one has actually done the moving. Seems to me that we would be experiencing even MORE earth changes if the earth was physically shifting as much as it seems to have but if it is the sun that is moving, maybe that is why a pole shift isn't tearing Earth up more??

I am with you Gabe, why isn't EVERYONE talking about this? Is it one of those things that MSM might have mentioned with a tongue in check attitude so that if anyone actually talks about it, they are considered a loon?

Oh and when I first noticed the moon looked different, at the time it looked like - if you were looking at the full moon - as if more of the left and bottom part of the moon was showing more. During this summer it seems to have gone back to normal.

Edited to add: PS I haven't mentioned it here because I DID think you would all think I was a loon too, but I would talking about ringing ears, lol
 Quoting: whiteangel

I only read Gabe's post when I posted above. Seems we are all noticing this. Least someone come along to try to debunk this...I think all of us know the sun rises and sets different in the winter than it does in the summer. There are too many of us that are NOT sheeple, who are open to the coming changes and are seeing the changes.

I have a feeling this full moon, on Nov 28th, that we will all notice that it looks different in a major way. It happened last year at this time also, or later in Dec. That is not normal. The moon always shows us on earth the same image, always.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
cabingirl

User ID: 28402142
United States
11/24/2012 05:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good afternoon whiteangel...

I too was hesitant to say much about how the different sun and moon position and appearance. I think most people just go about their "stuff" and do not notice much of anything. I am so grateful to be able to share with "like" minded people. I think so many of us "feel" the changes and they manifest in our bodies and our minds. I am thinking for most people this is not the case. I always enjoy reading your posts..always informative and like your sense of humor...
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 06:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good afternoon whiteangel...

I too was hesitant to say much about how the different sun and moon position and appearance. I think most people just go about their "stuff" and do not notice much of anything. I am so grateful to be able to share with "like" minded people. I think so many of us "feel" the changes and they manifest in our bodies and our minds. I am thinking for most people this is not the case. I always enjoy reading your posts..always informative and like your sense of humor...
 Quoting: cabingirl

Thank you hon...thank you very much (think Elvis)

We are taught as children that the moon always looks the same so we "don't" see that it has been moving. I noticed because I am always a moon watcher. To me there is nothing as romantic as a full moon. My mom and I would sit out at night and just gaze at that beautiful orb God placed for us to admire. After she passed in 2007, I would look up at the moon and talk to her and God, it was a focal point, I don't think they are actually there, lol. So when it started shifting, you can bet I noticed.
babycakes

User ID: 13666022
United States
11/24/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh! Thank God! Somebody besides myself has noticed that the sun is rising too far south! Dare not mention it on some threads or someone will pounce on you for being crazy!

I agree. My theory is our society is too busy trying to work,talk on their cell phones, hover over their kids; to notice nature at all... Only my daughter has mentioned this to me..but this is the woman who laid down between rows of corn to view the sky through the stalks... she has dragged me outside to view beautiful sunsets... but others? nope we are disconnected from the earth and nature.
Seeker of Universal Truths.
Live from MT Summit!
Earth Cries

United States
11/24/2012 06:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hmmm...connect the dots....

Sinkhole area quaked, dome collapsed more as oil drilling reached 12,349 feet

Snip:
The Desiree prospect covers 140 acres in Assumption Parish and is being operated by a large US oil and gas company, according to Golden Gate's press release. "The operator is the same partner that is managing the Napoleonville salt dome project."

[link to www.examiner.com]

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/24/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. My theory is our society is too busy trying to work,talk on their cell phones, hover over their kids; to notice nature at all... Only my daughter has mentioned this to me..but this is the woman who laid down between rows of corn to view the sky through the stalks... she has dragged me outside to view beautiful sunsets... but others? nope we are disconnected from the earth and nature.
 Quoting: babycakes

and thats exactly how they want us..... disconnected/dumbed down/distracted/... bigger tv's/x=box,ps 3 games that absolutely brainwash our kids... etc.

its so obvious whats going on, and i think everyone who posts here gets it... but its very scary to see the controlled majority of the population in there zombiefied state..... its my biggest worry when tshtf and these people are rudely woken up... i hate to say it but when it happens, shoot first to protect your family...
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/24/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey you guys this was just posted on FB
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

and what the person said about it which got me to wondering how they would know almost 5 days out there was going to be fog
here's what was said
"This is interesting - and also that they know in advance which areas - they never used to be that good at predicting ! Miiddle of last week we had a really dense fog for a few days in Germany - dangerous to drive in - I didnt want to walk the dog in it cos I was sure it was unnatural. Now I am hearing from other people who have been experiencing dense fog in other parts of the world."

Fog is produced when the ground is cold and the air or vice/versa, right?

yes.... the earth is heating up.... magma is also running amuk in places they didn't even know had magma chambers.... if the air is cold enough, basically the contrast in temperatures would create rising fog.... the eerie kind.
babycakes

User ID: 13666022
United States
11/24/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: babycakes

and thats exactly how they want us..... disconnected/dumbed down/distracted/... bigger tv's/x=box,ps 3 games that absolutely brainwash our kids... etc.

its so obvious whats going on, and i think everyone who posts here gets it... but its very scary to see the controlled majority of the population in there zombiefied state..... its my biggest worry when tshtf and these people are rudely woken up... i hate to say it but when it happens, shoot first to protect your family...

I am afraid you are correct!..thank heaven I live on a farm in the country..and yes we have a gun.
Seeker of Universal Truths.
Live from MT Summit!
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/24/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now I know the sun changes its course as the seasons change, but I plant my tomatoes in the same garden and have for close to 6 years. They get full sun light all growing season. This year mid summer they got shade from 1 pm on as the sun travelled behind 3 large white oaks. Now the shade has never been within 20' of that garden as my hostas are planted right where the shade starts. I got in a nice little argument with astro over this as he says I planted them in a different spot or just never noticed the shade before, because heslooked into every astronomica check point and the sun hasn't deviated one micromeasure. Hes full of sh!^, as I take my gardening seriously.lol
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 09:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
I know what you mean Shad. Gardeners know exactly where the sun and shade hit and at what hour of each day whether it be in May or September.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22802211
United States
11/24/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now I know the sun changes its course as the seasons change, but I plant my tomatoes in the same garden and have for close to 6 years. They get full sun light all growing season. This year mid summer they got shade from 1 pm on as the sun travelled behind 3 large white oaks. Now the shade has never been within 20' of that garden as my hostas are planted right where the shade starts. I got in a nice little argument with astro over this as he says I planted them in a different spot or just never noticed the shade before, because heslooked into every astronomica check point and the sun hasn't deviated one micromeasure. Hes full of sh!^, as I take my gardening seriously.lol
 Quoting: shadasonic

I've noticed a pattern with astro over my time here. He likes to post truth mixed with disinfo.
I might as well play video games or watch tv if I want to be brain washed with his mess. =]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/24/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very sad, but also very true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27554728
United States
11/24/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/24/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very sad, but also very true.
 Quoting: AC 5341

I never thought the day would come... it is here. Glad I practiced!

hf

Last Edited by Southern Lighthouse on 11/25/2012 08:04 AM
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28420294
United States
11/24/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
HI gang!

Greece has been rumbling a lot today ... wonder what the cause is?
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/24/2012 10:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

I agree, sun is rising farther south and setting too far south (of west) too as far as I'm concerned. I have lived in same house for 11 years and the sun has never come in certain spots and hit these places on the floor before---ever!! Wonder if the sun came up two days early in Greenland again this year and it got hushed up??
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/24/2012 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
So, is it the earth that has changed or the sun? That is what I wonder.
moxiechic

User ID: 9440515
United States
11/24/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

cant find anything in msm re florida flooding
 Quoting: HMN

Saw it talked about in another thread. Abnormally high tides and rough seas have taken out a large section of beach, palm trees, sidewalks and they had to shut down one of the main roads. Seems like they now have a couple of lanes open to traffic.

Found the thread. Next to the last post on the page.

Thread: Just talked to a FEMA insider. Time to panic ? ( sigh, .again?, I know...) (Page 6)

Just read through this thread...tks for posting link. What do you make of it...real? Interesting about the 400ft part.

Very interesting, Gabe. Something about it has the ring of truth to it. I've got it book marked and check it often to see if there's been any new developments.
The 400' elevation part is about what I've heard in the past. Goes along with that Navy map of the US.

Did some f/u with the guy in my neck of the woods....he's been in his personal ride around--beat up pick up all weekend. Nothing but dirt and mud. Was reminded by hubby that he works for the other agency. Still worth paying attention to in the future.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/24/2012 10:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Text books say earth's tilt is 23.5 degrees. Maybe those 8+ EQ's that shifted the earth's axis past couple years tilted it more than they disclosed. I wonder how many more degrees than disclosed would cause us to see this difference in sunrise angle? Also, 'normally' I watch the sun all summer from the backyard. I'd say the sun is travelling a total of 45 degrees or more as opposed to about 28 degrees or so observed in the past.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
moxiechic

United States
11/24/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry for posting so much, my grandson was watching 'Fifth Element' and well, I took advantage of the time he was occupied.

@ Gabe, we miss ya buddy.

@ Shad, glad you like it :)

@ Tauranga, and Moxiechick, stay safe, that goes for AK also, still feel somethings brewing for Alaska (hope I'm wrong)

Love and joy to all.

grouphug
 Quoting: Isis7

Thanks Isis! Hope you had a good weekend with grandson. Enjoyed the videos...been peeking in on them while my kiddos are watching movies with their grandparents.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28424389
India
11/24/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
shoot, I have looked at the whole of it and still can't get my feeble mind around it :)
interesting days

Take yor mind away from what you see on earth. Now in your mind, view the earth from far away in space and imagin how delicate a balance it takes for life to exist on the tiny blue planet and how very little things from that vantage point can disturbed that balance.... Now you see earth getting submerged in cloud like masses coming from one direction and more energy coming from a belching black hole in the center of the galaxy It really doesn't take much to cause those tiny little ants on that blue planet to experience things they never have before.... Now from your vantage point deep in space what's occurring seems like days but for theses ants it's been thousands of years.

Gabe - does that mean the cloud has penetrated our heliosphere or the size of heliosphere has reduced?alowing the cloud to come closer to us???
moxiechic

United States
11/24/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ Moon and sun position. I too noticed a change....and it's seemed to have really changed ALOT this year. I think what first drew my attention to the sun was the lighting...it's a bit weaker to me. When you drive mtn roads you really notice when light is missing from certain turns...because when it's cold that's where you are looking for ice.

My personal thoughts are that people see what they expect to see...a sun...a moon. Not many people pay attention to the natural world anymore. For many who do....there is usually a blurp on the science page or on the news about the planting seasons and global warming...I agree White Angel!

Things are indeed getting harder to explain away. The seasons are all wonky...not just missing...sometimes I think we get a full years worth of seasons in a quarter. The earth is changing so much, so fast it's hard to keep track of. So much of our Earth is covered in water....I think there is even more happening on this planet that we cannot see.

Gabe~ I hear you about the big picture. Its hard not to let one thing catch your attention for too long, to keep thinking about it all being connected. I read something once about a child's perception of time and memory....we the children of the earth share that perception.
The comment about the earth expanding really resonated with me...that and water...the seas, the flooding, buoys in event mode, rogue waves. That's what caught my attention about the thread that mentions 400m.

Yall all have a good night!! Again..thanks for the wonderful buffet of info tonight!
Oliver Sacks
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/24/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, is it the earth that has changed or the sun? That is what I wonder.
 Quoting: whiteangel

It all changes, we're in a spiral rotation as we move our system moves in a galactic spiral. Everything is being altered to a very small fraction,which is huge for us(more than huge). In 1963 they discovered cosmic microwave radiation,this gave us a cosmic history.The anthropic principle, which asserts that the universe or god held a special place in their hearts for us and arranged an almost perfect living plane.This goes against the copernican principle that we 're nothing special and everything is random. Physicist Brandon Carter said " Although our situation is not necessarily central,we're definitely priviledged." There are three scenarios in the anthropic principle that seemingly prove we are a race of destiny and not chance. These are an open and closed universe and push and pull. If the helium to hydrogen ratio had been 0.008 of a differential,no us, and this is one of a million instances of probability transference
It would take days and pages to fully explain this, but times are changing and they are meant to,as we are. We were meant to be here and we will continue to evolve, some just slower than others. Much love and peace to all!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Mahala

User ID: 28423570
United States
11/25/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ the moon and the sun. My families theory is this is what the Mayan calender is talking about. The changing of the seasons. Not sure if it will be a movement of seasons. We have had late winters, late to no spring, late summers and late to no fall. The Mayan calendar is most likely telling us, that we start back to zero again.. Just an opinion. May be us loony farmers thinking outloud.. hf Don't think the end of the world, but the end of seasons as we know it..
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”

GLP