F.O.G.

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/25/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
@ the moon and the sun. My families theory is this is what the Mayan calender is talking about. The changing of the seasons. Not sure if it will be a movement of seasons. We have had late winters, late to no spring, late summers and late to no fall. The Mayan calendar is most likely telling us, that we start back to zero again.. Just an opinion. May be us loony farmers thinking outloud.. hf Don't think the end of the world, but the end of seasons as we know it..
 Quoting: Mahala

Very nice way of putting that M!hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/25/2012 01:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
So, is it the earth that has changed or the sun? That is what I wonder.
 Quoting: whiteangel

It all changes, we're in a spiral rotation as we move our system moves in a galactic spiral. Everything is being altered to a very small fraction,which is huge for us(more than huge). In 1963 they discovered cosmic microwave radiation,this gave us a cosmic history.The anthropic principle, which asserts that the universe or god held a special place in their hearts for us and arranged an almost perfect living plane.This goes against the copernican principle that we 're nothing special and everything is random. Physicist Brandon Carter said " Although our situation is not necessarily central,we're definitely priviledged." There are three scenarios in the anthropic principle that seemingly prove we are a race of destiny and not chance. These are an open and closed universe and push and pull. If the helium to hydrogen ratio had been 0.008 of a differential,no us, and this is one of a million instances of probability transference
It would take days and pages to fully explain this, but times are changing and they are meant to,as we are. We were meant to be here and we will continue to evolve, some just slower than others. Much love and peace to all!
 Quoting: shadasonic

I had to read wiki to understand the anthropic principle before I understood what you were saying. BINGO and 100% agreed. That was an example that a Christian (not religion here just a point) used to prove there was God/Creator (whatever name you use) to a professor once. The professor couldn't argue it. Life on earth isn't chance, nor is love.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4238550
New Zealand
11/25/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more thing.... I can tell you for sue, the earth has tilted big time since last year....why there is not more concern about this has me baffled.

From my vantage point, the sun is rising way far south of east than this time last year....... Unless someone has rotated my cabin while I've been gone lol

This in itself could be part of the cause for the erratic weather systems.
The cause of the tilt on the other hand ,..... Oh that view from space would be awesome .

Some say the earth is expanding... Some say the sun is expanding.
Some say the earth is getting ripped apart,....

The sun and earth are reacting....just as they have reacted before......In a galactic sense, it happens all the time....but in our brains time zone it's never happened........ We are so young..... I'd say we're still embryos.
 Quoting: Gabriel

Oh! Thank God! Somebody besides myself has noticed that the sun is rising too far south! Dare not mention it on some threads or someone will pounce on you for being crazy!
And, IMHO and my granddaughters, the moon isn't right either!
 Quoting: Earth Cries

I agree, sun is rising farther south and setting too far south (of west) too as far as I'm concerned. I have lived in same house for 11 years and the sun has never come in certain spots and hit these places on the floor before---ever!! Wonder if the sun came up two days early in Greenland again this year and it got hushed up??
 Quoting: Isis One

heya guys

Q had this great thread about the sun a while back
Thread: Sun Rising from SSE 154 degree When it Should be SSE between 120 to 130 degrees on compass in winter.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27050168
United States
11/25/2012 05:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Gabe and El Q, what do you guys make of this helicorder reading at the sinkhole this early morning?

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Two tremors around 2:00 AM

Whoa! Check this one.

And this one.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 26227552
United States
11/25/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, F.O.G. hf

Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/25/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning FOG,

Thank you SL for posting the news this morning.

Here is the video regarding quake watch that SO refers to in his news this morning.

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, is it the earth that has changed or the sun? That is what I wonder.

It all changes, we're in a spiral rotation as we move our system moves in a galactic spiral. Everything is being altered to a very small fraction,which is huge for us(more than huge). In 1963 they discovered cosmic microwave radiation,this gave us a cosmic history.The anthropic principle, which asserts that the universe or god held a special place in their hearts for us and arranged an almost perfect living plane.This goes against the copernican principle that we 're nothing special and everything is random. Physicist Brandon Carter said " Although our situation is not necessarily central,we're definitely priviledged." There are three scenarios in the anthropic principle that seemingly prove we are a race of destiny and not chance. These are an open and closed universe and push and pull. If the helium to hydrogen ratio had been 0.008 of a differential,no us, and this is one of a million instances of probability transference
It would take days and pages to fully explain this, but times are changing and they are meant to,as we are. We were meant to be here and we will continue to evolve, some just slower than others. Much love and peace to all!

I had to read wiki to understand the anthropic principle before I understood what you were saying. BINGO and 100% agreed. That was an example that a Christian (not religion here just a point) used to prove there was God/Creator (whatever name you use) to a professor once. The professor couldn't argue it. Life on earth isn't chance, nor is love.

Exactamundo(as fonzie would say)lol
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.n3kl.org]

These charts aren't showing it, but theres big energy either incoming, or outgoing as it was strong enough to wake me out of a deep sleep. Maybe geomagnetic,doesn't feel solar,but its nice,for now. I have a 'feeling' we'll see a big pick up in quakes over the next several days,we'll see.
Much love to all and enjoy your day!

Im going do a little research see ya latergoodnews
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/25/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
and with that Shad... i will start doing flow forecasts again..

energy flow is currently residing over Japan this morning...
shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.solarham.net]

we've got development going on with 1621,and the southern regions coming out of nowhere and I believe with our theory this is going to continue,its our time soon.I'll be watching these closely

note: solarham has them numbered wrong

I believe any magnetic convective current
that hits earthside energy phenom is going to develop

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/25/2012 11:28 AM
shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.solarham.net]

The two regions circled could be ones to watch as 1621 is already developing as we speak!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/25/2012 12:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Always seems to be hot any more
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Earth Cries

User ID: 28269069
United States
11/25/2012 04:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Weird weather continues.

Thread: SEVERAL FLOODS AND LANDSLIDES IN UK!!! HOMES LOST AND OTHERS EVACUATED!!! 4 DEATHS!!!
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/25/2012 04:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Monster sinkhole sparks catastrophe worries

Acres of forest swallowed up, while residents fear gas explosion

[link to www.wnd.com]

Wow...first time I've seen one of the larger internet news sites report on the sinkhole.

Earth Cries

United States
11/25/2012 05:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Answers into cause of Bayou Corne sinkhole expected this week

[link to www.wafb.com]

Can't wait to see how they spin this.

Earth Cries

United States
11/25/2012 05:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Found this cool site on weather extremes.

Extreme & Weird Weather of the World

[link to coolwx.com]

shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Found this cool site on weather extremes.

Extreme & Weird Weather of the World

[link to coolwx.com]

cool site,and its nice to see more places honing in on the sinkhole,about time!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/25/2012 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
DateTime: Sunday November 25 2012, 22:24:09 UTC
Region: Northern Colombia
Depth: 159 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

DateTime: Sunday November 25 2012, 22:57:42 UTC
Region: Rondonia, Brazil
Depth: 19.4 km
Source: USGS Feed

DateTime: Sunday November 25 2012, 22:51:49 UTC
Region: Tarapaca, Chile
Depth: 102 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/25/2012 06:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
One more thing.... I can tell you for sue, the earth has tilted big time since last year....why there is not more concern about this has me baffled.

From my vantage point, the sun is rising way far south of east than this time last year....... Unless someone has rotated my cabin while I've been gone lol

This in itself could be part of the cause for the erratic weather systems.
The cause of the tilt on the other hand ,..... Oh that view from space would be awesome .

Some say the earth is expanding... Some say the sun is expanding.
Some say the earth is getting ripped apart,....

The sun and earth are reacting....just as they have reacted before......In a galactic sense, it happens all the time....but in our brains time zone it's never happened........ We are so young..... I'd say we're still embryos.
 Quoting: Gabriel

Oh! Thank God! Somebody besides myself has noticed that the sun is rising too far south! Dare not mention it on some threads or someone will pounce on you for being crazy!

I agree, sun is rising farther south and setting too far south (of west) too as far as I'm concerned. I have lived in same house for 11 years and the sun has never come in certain spots and hit these places on the floor before---ever!! Wonder if the sun came up two days early in Greenland again this year and it got hushed up??

heya guys

Thread: Sun Rising from SSE 154 degree When it Should be SSE between 120 to 130 degrees on compass in winter.
 Quoting: Tauranga

Thanks T, matches my hunch in another comment about degrees of travel.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Earth Cries

United States
11/25/2012 07:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-26 00:17:15.022min ago 9.06 S 108.32 W 10 mb 5.1 CENTRAL EAST PACIFIC RISE

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Heres an article on cosmic rays and dust,thats right dust, and it may be the missing piece of the puzzle we've been looking for. Ninzrez turned me onto this interstellar traveler and it may be the catalyst that our fluffy, oort cloud and galactic plane allignment use for one heck of a storm. An entire solar system storm.Check this out first , I'll be back with some more info that will tie all this together. This also may be why our sun has been acting soooo off.

note: ONE of the reasons the energy anomalies affecting us right now do not play well together as Gabe has said.

This is a four part series on prophecies. You guys probably know alot of the information contained, but...... in the 3rd video towards the end and for most of the fourth video the talk turns to cosmic dust as a huge catalyst with the interstellar cloud(fluffy), and our galactic allignment. Nin thinks this could be a missing piece of the puzzle and I agree. Very interesting and makes much sense. I would really recommend watching all four as it ties it all together

Heres a good article on our interstellar mediums and their metaphysical and evolutionary characterisics

[link to www.susanrennison.com]

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/25/2012 08:21 PM
AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/25/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!
Felt this and heard rumbling
M3.2 - 22km E of Y, Alaska
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
hugs
shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Heres an article on cosmic rays and dust,thats right dust, and it may be the missing piece of the puzzle we've been looking for. Ninzrez turned me onto this interstellar traveler and it may be the catalyst that our fluffy, oort cloud and galactic plane allignment use for one heck of a storm. An entire solar system storm.Check this out first , I'll be back with some more info that will tie all this together. This also may be why our sun has been acting soooo off.

note: ONE of the reasons the energy anomalies affecting us right now do not play well together as Gabe has said.

This is a four part series on prophecies. You guys probably know alot of the information contained, but...... in the 3rd video towards the end and for most of the fourth video the talk turns to cosmic dust as a huge catalyst with the interstellar cloud(fluffy), and our galactic allignment. Nin thinks this could be a missing piece of the puzzle and I agree. Very interesting and makes much sense. I would really recommend watching all four as it ties it all together

Heres a good article on our interstellar mediums and their metaphysical and evolutionary characterisics

[link to www.susanrennison.com]

Gabe may be able to fill in some gaps or help with this. So much of this is happening that I sometimes have to step back and take it all in. This progression if its going to happen will be quick in the next couple of weeks. Watch the suns pick up,sunspot 1620 was a speck two days ago ,now its getting ready to fire and filaments 50X the size of earth are popping up all over. Some of the old timers in the solar field are quite taken with these developments. Mother earth will also pick up the pace and get ready for some birthing pains. Namaste my friends!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/25/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another good thread by Luisport
Thread: Powerful super-cells to Texas-Louisiana!!!
There is a poster on that thread and a few threads, Trinitymountain that shares some really good info on the sinkhole. I think he is pretty acurate in saying we are not being told the whole picture.
NiNzrez

User ID: 28232082
United States
11/25/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

heya guys

so nice to see others noticing this as well
the front of my house faces directly south
this time last year we moved in here and i had to go buy new thicker blinds to keep the sun from coming directly into my livingroom windows and proventing us from seeing the TV durring the day
we moved in here Nov 10th of last year
well right now, the sun does not even clear the tops of the houses across the street
i do not see the sun all day except for a few sek here and there when it passes between the houses, and even then, the trees cover it
its like the sun is half as high as it was this time last year
the place its setting has changed as well
this time last year i seen the beautiful late fall sunsets through my kitchen window and would do dishes while watching it
now the sun is setting way more south and is setting tword the front of the house next door
i no longer get to watch any sunsets unless i decide to leave my house to see them
i see this with my own eyes and no one can tell me nothing has changes, cause as they say, seeing is believing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23844668
United States
11/25/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree on the sun is in a new place. I drive a due east/west road to and from work everyday. GPS has the heading at 90 or 270. I had driven this route for 3 years before moving to another state and when I moved back, it's the same drive. The sun is much further south, comes in the side window on my way home. We can see the setting sun out of our south facing windows at night.

My question is... Where is the new equator ?

And why is the wobble getting tighter ?
[link to hpiers.obspm.fr]

Does this mean the buldge in the middle of the Earth has moved also ?
shadasonic

United States
11/25/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to halpha.nso.edu]

massive filament liftoff below 1620,very well could be geo effective. There was one on the south west limb, but data gaps are screwing with me.
Isis One

United States
11/26/2012 12:06 AM

Report Abusive Post

heya guys

so nice to see others noticing this as well
the front of my house faces directly south
this time last year we moved in here and i had to go buy new thicker blinds to keep the sun from coming directly into my livingroom windows and proventing us from seeing the TV durring the day
we moved in here Nov 10th of last year
well right now, the sun does not even clear the tops of the houses across the street
i do not see the sun all day except for a few sek here and there when it passes between the houses, and even then, the trees cover it
its like the sun is half as high as it was this time last year
the place its setting has changed as well
this time last year i seen the beautiful late fall sunsets through my kitchen window and would do dishes while watching it
now the sun is setting way more south and is setting tword the front of the house next door
i no longer get to watch any sunsets unless i decide to leave my house to see them
i see this with my own eyes and no one can tell me nothing has changes, cause as they say, seeing is believing
 Quoting: NiNzrez

I've been diagraming it out for myself and I keep coming up with this...that the 23.5 degree tilt has increased, to me, that means the earth is tipping 'backwards' MORE than 23.5 degrees, lowering where the sun rises and sets (in fall). We know those big 8+ quakes threw earth's axis off, I just don't think they told us exactly how much.

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
shadasonic

United States
11/26/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is for NIN!

Isis One

United States
11/26/2012 01:10 AM

Report Abusive Post
Shad, Nin and all, at about the 1:29 point of this video from the series Shad posted above, it shows the effect a pole shift would have on the tilt of the earth and its is exactly what I've been envisioning as to why the sun would be rising and setting in more southerly angle. Check it out, could a pole shift have already occured?

Last Edited by Isis One on 11/26/2012 01:12 AM

GLP