F.O.G.

Nika

User ID: 28644795
United States
11/28/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
Could it be that the sea levels are not rising...but instead, the continent is sinking? Is that possible?
 Quoting: Nika

I don't know, could all the ocean floor levels rising(buoys going off of late)cause this. I'm not sure how water dispersement works. Florida looks like its coast is going to maybe stay flooded?
 Quoting: shadasonic

Oh yeah! I forgot about the buoys. Is there not some study or something on this?
If the ocean floor is rising, there has to be some evidence some where. Or some articles or videos?
And if the sea floor is rising, what would cause that?
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/28/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could it be that the sea levels are not rising...but instead, the continent is sinking? Is that possible?

I don't know, could all the ocean floor levels rising(buoys going off of late)cause this. I'm not sure how water dispersement works. Florida looks like its coast is going to maybe stay flooded?

Oh yeah! I forgot about the buoys. Is there not some study or something on this?
If the ocean floor is rising, there has to be some evidence some where. Or some articles or videos?
And if the sea floor is rising, what would cause that?

SO has been keeping track of the rise in the sea floor. There are those that believe the quickening of the polar shift is drawing water towards the east coast,as water is naturally drawn to the poles. If we had a pole shift or magnetic loss all the water from the poles would level out and put most of equatorial regions under
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG, had no idea this was happening! Pretty crazy stuff!!!!!
 Quoting: StormeyGoddess

there was a thread about this a few days back...also happening up the east coast

the ocean is moving in, reclaiming land

they had said the east coast of the US would be hit the worst, as the ice of Greenland melts

but somehow "they" aren't saying a word to warn people or get them out of harms way...just kinda letting em figure it out for themselves

my Florida buddy who was retired navy, high level intelligence, was told several years ago to move from Florida (where he had happily retired) and the suggestion was the Ozarks region of Arkansas

He wasn't happy about it, but he moved...

guess he trusted the source

just sayin'
 Quoting: IssueX

I have heard several stories similar to this.. I also heard someone verify that there was a major influx near the Ozarks area of retired Navy for over the last 30 years.

The Gov knows what's going on, certain people have been tipped off and have left in anticipation of this since long ago.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, and let me say this. PEOPLE are SO STUPID. I mean, how can you NOT TELL that when there are no storms around and the tide keeps coming in and eating away the beach, then the concrete wall, then the sidewalk, etc. that something is not severely wrong?

They can "blame" Sandy all they want - it's utter bullshit. Storms have made direct hits on many beaches without causing permanent problems such as this. There is no way that Hurricane Sandy caused so much erosion that the area will never be the same.

I drove down A1A Sunday and was amazed. No beach at all for about 1/4 mile and the rest of the beach was shrinking drastically. This doesn't "just happen"..

Next, it will consume the road. Then the homes.. This is it folks, the early signs that unexplainable earth changes are now visible to our very eyes. No need for a telescope, a science degree, or shitloads of data. The ocean is beginning to consume the coast. And, BTW, this is happening from West Palm Beach all the way down to Miami. It's serious shit and the only explanation is that there is no explanation.

I find it VERY hard to believe that people aren't questioning this and that they are not scared. It's as clear as day to me. The pace is picking up rapidly. Yes, it is scary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15311505

Interesting to read what people from there are saying
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
11/28/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 3 meters above the flood zone...

[link to www.floodmap.net]

but that is really not much, guess I will be beach front property.

grouphug
 Quoting: Isis7

Yeah, I'm not so much beach front property as completely submerged. :/

This is an awesome thread...just what I was looking for!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
There have been no 6+ quakes in at least 8 days.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Is there any n00b site that I could go to in order to learn more about this stuff (actually, that's why I joined here!!!). My hubby and I are newbie preppers and would love to understand all of this stuff.

thanks in advance.
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Nika this is a pretty good read on the water rise.

[link to www.nature.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 26332301
United States
11/28/2012 04:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh, my! Look at this sinkhole seismo.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

And this one.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Got a nice M flare in progress from 1620
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, my! Look at this sinkhole seismo.

And this one.

Good lord, theres something big going down
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

If theres a CME from this it'll be very geoeffective, we're already getting proton absorption from the flare

Like Angel said earlier we're at the 60 degree line with 1620, strong magnetic connection line

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/28/2012 04:46 PM
Nika

User ID: 28644795
United States
11/28/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is there any n00b site that I could go to in order to learn more about this stuff (actually, that's why I joined here!!!). My hubby and I are newbie preppers and would love to understand all of this stuff.

thanks in advance.
 Quoting: *Aurora*

Yay, a newbie! hi Aurora
Welcome
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks in advance.

You've come to a good place as we follow all current events. Follow along and ask questions, if theres anything in particular you would like to know about we can get you plenty of info!Welcome.
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/28/2012 04:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
Felt this way yesterday and even more so today, so it makes me wonder if any of you also are feeling this way:

Like whatever it was that was coming just vanished. Poof. Gone. Nothing. I honestly thought we would experience something major by last night.
 Quoting: whiteangel

I thought things would ramp up also,but in a sense they still are,the sun is just coming to life after months of dormancy. More natural disasters worldwide than ever recorded,infrastructure of the planet slowly collapsing, etc.... I believe the big action will be between Dec 3rd and the 14th or a ramp up of energy. I've never thought we would get one crazy event and then we're done, but an accumulation of events that continue to rise. A very good friend of mine, colleague, so to speak believes events will continue and we are looking at years of problems.We will watch and hope for the best.hf

There are so many amazing theories about our uncharted future I just try to learn and discern. Its an amazing time to be alive.

I excepted "it" by the end of this month and though it is only the 28th, just feels like it wasn't going to happen. For a year I have watched SoCa every time I log on, I check [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com] for the quick visual to see if "it" happened. A 5.0+ makes my heart skip a beat before I can check the data as it is usually a big red circle there. Can't seem to break this habit though after the 15th of this year, I will do my best.

Last year in October dreamed of a calendar that was on the month of Dec with the 15th circled in thick red marker. I have one of those mom's calendars that have huge writing areas for the dates and it was that type of calendar also.
Dec 15th came and went as one of the most boring days around and it was then I quit paying much attention to my normal dreams, lol, nothing prophetic about them, though that wasn't true when I was a kid but that is a different story all together.

As for being other things going on....yes, totally agree! Earth changes are ramping up to the point it is now the normal and no one is even paying attention any more. Used to be on a forum where we were listing all the strange things happening to the animals/fish/birds of the world, there was so much I lost interest, honestly believing at the time it was all just normal.

This is the thing I think we are all suffering through. Think of this chart [link to www.solarham.net] the one on the right. We are use to all that activity in earth change form not just sun (we just had an M-flare by the way) so when it calms down a little, we feel like fish out of water.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If theres a CME from this it'll be very geoeffective, we're already getting proton absorption from the flare

Like Angel said earlier we're at the 60 degree line with 1620, strong magnetic connection line

Its looking to be an LDE(long duration event), which usually means we'll see a decent CME from this,we watch and wait.
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/28/2012 04:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

thanks in advance.

Sent you a pm Aurora. Like I said in the pm, this is the most caring and helpful thread on the forum. Never ever be afraid to ask a question. We didn't start out knowing it all and in some areas I am still as dumb as a mud fence.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks in advance.

Sent you a pm Aurora. Like I said in the pm, this is the most caring and helpful thread on the forum. Never ever be afraid to ask a question. We didn't start out knowing it all and in some areas I am still as dumb as a mud fence.
 Quoting: whiteangel

This was so sweet of you, and I guess there is a limit on the karma so when it regens you will be the first!

hf
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/28/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

thanks in advance.

Welcome Aurora!

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 06:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys! Remember the explosion at Camp Minden a few weeks ago? Just got a phone call from my sister and she told me that the State Troopers weren't satisfied with the investigation and got a warrant to go into the Camp. They found 1 MILLION pounds of black powder just sitting outside on the ground in cardboard boxes that were rotting from the weather!!
They are going to evacuate the town of Doyline and all the surrounding area before they even attempt to start the clean up!
1 MILLION pounds of explosive!!

Edit to add link:

Just up on KSLA.

[link to www.ksla.com]

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 11/28/2012 06:39 PM
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 06:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-28 23:15:31.926min ago 36.97 N 5.10 E 15 mb 5.0 NORTHERN ALGERIA

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 08:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-29 00:30:24.030min ago 21.01 S 178.71 W 433 mb 5.0 FIJI REGION

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/28/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NEWS -- M2 (+ BONUS!) -- 28 November 2012

[link to youtu.be]
AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/28/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think we're due +Japan + Russia....Just saying! lol hi

Last Edited by AKObserver on 11/28/2012 09:05 PM
Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 28660204
United States
11/28/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's one you don't see everyday...

Magnitude: 4.5
DateTime: Thursday November 29 2012, 02:24:04 UTC
Region: Jan Mayen Island Region
Depth: 100 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every now and then I get off topic and post a video about some feeling I'm having. I don't agree with all of lady gagas stuff, but when little big town sings it, its so good and the message is great. You gotta love yourself because source doesn't make mistakes. ' I was born this way' MUCH LOVE FOG!

cabingirl

User ID: 26888000
United States
11/28/2012 10:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Shad...great song...love it...really like the band...they had the other song about the pontoon boat..lol Way Off Topic...but sometimes that is what we need...have a great evening!
shadasonic

United States
11/28/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Shad...great song...love it...really like the band...they had the other song about the pontoon boat..lol Way Off Topic...but sometimes that is what we need...have a great evening!
 Quoting: cabingirl

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27375240
Canada
11/28/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOOK AT ALL THE EQ NOT BEING REPORTED

Sandspit
2012/10/30 10:57:57 52.620 -133.048 30.0 2.8ML 108 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 10:42:53 52.547 -132.089 10.0 3.8ML 80 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 10:29:08 53.019 -132.291 20.0 1.9ML 40 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 10:17:08 52.527 -131.993 5.0 2.8ML 81 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 09:53:29 52.199 -131.181 1.0 3.4ML 124 km SSE of Sandspit
2012/10/30 09:48:59 51.290 -132.392 5.0 4.3ML 221 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 09:41:44 52.998 -132.339 10.0 2.5ML 44 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 09:33:21 52.979 -132.097 15.0 1.8ML 35 km SW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 09:31:22 52.894 -132.433 20.0 1.8ML 57 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:54:08 52.731 -132.236 15.0 2.5ML 64 km SW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:49:09 52.896 -132.144 5.0 1.8ML 45 km SW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:43:00 52.811 -132.479 5.0 2.4ML 65 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:32:07 52.034 -131.701 25.0 3.2ML 135 km S of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:31:05 52.442 -132.326 20.0 2.6ML 96 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:24:57 52.360 -132.371 5.0 3.4ML 105 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 08:15:29 53.121 -132.342 30.0 1.7ML 37 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 07:52:16 52.872 -132.625 5.0 2.6ML 68 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 07:33:13 52.322 -131.609 25.0 3.6ML 104 km SSE of Sandspit
2012/10/30 07:03:05 52.912 -132.674 20.0 2.8ML 68 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 06:37:45 52.563 -132.615 30.0 2.4ML 93 km SW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 06:05:17 52.219 -131.134 5.0 3.2ML 123 km SSE of Sandspit
2012/10/30 06:01:34 52.854 -132.239 5.0 3.5ML 52 km SW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 05:46:38 52.710 -132.284 5.0 3.6ML 67 km SW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 05:07:58 52.319 -132.322 30.0 3.6ML 109 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 04:39:57 51.314 -131.648 1.0 5.2ML 215 km S of Sandspit
2012/10/30 04:15:59 52.298 -132.370 10.0 3.3ML 112 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 04:09:12 53.019 -132.291 20.0 1.7ML 40 km WSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 03:59:38 52.236 -132.368 10.0 4.8ML 118 km SSW of Sandspit
2012/10/30 03:48:41 52.647 -132.426 15.0 3.0ML 78 km SW of
Isis7

United States
11/29/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes AC, often we have to search different sites to find areas not covered by most. Thanks for sharing, wish you had posted a link where you got this information.

hf

~~~

Magnitude 2.7
Date-Time

Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 04:46:35 UTC
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:46:35 PM at epicenter

Location 36.096°N, 89.767°W
Depth 7.1 km (4.4 miles)
Region SOUTHEASTERN MISSOURI
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
11/29/2012 12:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys! Remember the explosion at Camp Minden a few weeks ago? Just got a phone call from my sister and she told me that the State Troopers weren't satisfied with the investigation and got a warrant to go into the Camp. They found 1 MILLION pounds of black powder just sitting outside on the ground in cardboard boxes that were rotting from the weather!!
They are going to evacuate the town of Doyline and all the surrounding area before they even attempt to start the clean up!
1 MILLION pounds of explosive!!

Edit to add link:

Just up on KSLA.

[link to www.ksla.com]

Oh, my.....!! Thanks SO much for the news, EC. I was on that thread with a lot of other people trying to sort that one out. Everything was stone-walled, we had to give up on it. If I hear too many more stories like this one, I think I'll be the one to explode! I never thought we'd hear anymore about it.
Isis7

United States
11/29/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
71° 0.600, 6° 32.400 Greenland 4.6 12 km (7.46 miles)
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
71° 7.800, 7° 0.600 Greenland 3.5 10 km (6.21 miles)
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]
71° 6.600, 6° 54.600 Greenland 2.7 10 km (6.21 miles)
[link to hisz.rsoe.hu]

GLP