[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 28702220
United States
11/29/2012 06:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
2012-11-29 11:10:51.025min ago 4.22 S 145.30 E 266 Mw 5.9 NEAR N COAST OF NEW GUINEA, PNG.

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
11/29/2012 06:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, friends.
Not as many quakes in the Dodecanese Islands, but they are getting bigger.

2012-11-29 11:28:41.010min ago 37.21 N 26.81 E 8 ML 4.1 DODECANESE ISLANDS, GREECE

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/29/2012 06:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-29 11:12:53.437min ago 37.83 N 143.92 E 26 mb 4.6 OFF EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/29/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/29/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is being talked about on Nins thread so I thought I'd bring it up over here. Seems Ace satellite our early warning outpost has started picking up constant sine waves coming in as a proton fluctuation. Its either a glitch or its picking up a constant energy frequency from an unknown energy source.Glitches usually don't behave in this manner. Nin has even said it could be 'OUR' energy source making its presence known.Will watch this very close.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

There was a jump on all energy graphs at the same time this started. The other charts are normal, but the proton chart has a continual pulse. I really don't think this is a glitch. This has my mind racing

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/29/2012 07:57 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/29/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning..

energy flow is moving toward north american west coast this morning.. Alaska to Cali.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/29/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is being talked about on Nins thread so I thought I'd bring it up over here. Seems Ace satellite our early warning outpost has started picking up constant sine waves coming in as a proton fluctuation. Its either a glitch or its picking up a constant energy frequency from an unknown energy source.Glitches usually don't behave in this manner. Nin has even said it could be 'OUR' energy source making its presence known.Will watch this very close.

There was a jump on all energy graphs at the same time this started. The other charts are normal, but the proton chart has a continual pulse. I really don't think this is a glitch. This has my mind racing
 Quoting: shadasonic

The Wave finally arriving to the party ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7717963
United States
11/29/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was checking the LISS graphs and saw what appeared to be a pretty decent shaker showing up. I know there was the 6 in PNG but would that show up big here in the states? Look at the TN seismo

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

And scrolling thru this one it shows up on all of then starting about 11:40 and AK and WA seem to have picked it up the most. I guess it could be the PNG quake?

MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/29/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

Quoting: Tiny Trink

Good Morning Tiny Trink!

hugs
Earth Cries

User ID: 28340114
United States
11/29/2012 08:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-29 12:41:35.054min ago 26.14 N 125.17 E 146 mb 4.9 NORTHEAST OF TAIWAN

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
11/29/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
@_@ things seem to be way out of control.

Humanly instinctively wanting to prepare now...
Spiritually not giving a shit and says to not worry...

To print survival manuals or not to print survival manuals. Procrastination is not the answer.

damned
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/29/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

Quoting: Tiny Trink

Good Morning Tiny Trink!

hugs
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

Good Morning Mama!

hugs

Much Love to you,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25969679
United States
11/29/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

This sine wave could be from Jupiter. Earth is aligned with Jupiter as we speak.

[link to www.solarsystemscope.com]

I am seeing this wave on Radio Sky-Pipe that monitors Jupiter's radio frequencies. When you mentioned it here I put the 2 together.
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/29/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

What frequency do you figure this is Shada? Remeber this thread I made just a few days ago?

Thread: Solfeggio Frequencies Match This Video's Decoding of The Mayan Calender 3/6/9 Pattern.

Which was inspired by this Thread;

Thread: video: 12/21/12 claims, researcher claims to decode mayan calendar.

Well according to the 3,6,9,3,6,9 cracking of this code and Solfeggios frequencies, we are leaving the 963Hz(9)frequency and entering the Beginning frequency of 174Hz(3).

I find this very interesting due to the fact that it is said that all resonate at certain frequencies and that we are supposed ascend to a lower frequency in the upcoming Galactic Alignment. Is this what it looks like?
Feynmanschild

User ID: 1437851
United States
11/29/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

This sine wave could be from Jupiter. Earth is aligned with Jupiter as we speak.

I am seeing this wave on Radio Sky-Pipe that monitors Jupiter's radio frequencies. When you mentioned it here I put the 2 together.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Well,Well, what have we here. You sleuths may be onto something. Theres an allignment coming up soon, hmmmmmmmmm
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/29/2012 09:51 AM

Report Abusive Post

Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/29/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well,Well, what have we here. You sleuths may be onto something. Theres an allignment coming up soon, hmmmmmmmmm
 Quoting: Feynmanschild

This sine wave, in the form of protons, can greatly effect and change the current frequency we live by. This change in frequency can effect us accordingly depending on whether it is picking up the frequency or slowing it down. It can definitely have adverse effect on life on this planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
11/29/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes AC, often we have to search different sites to find areas not covered by most. Thanks for sharing, wish you had posted a link where you got this information.

hf

~~~

Magnitude 2.7
Date-Time

Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 04:46:35 UTC
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:46:35 PM at epicenter

Location 36.096°N, 89.767°W
Depth 7.1 km (4.4 miles)
Region SOUTHEASTERN MISSOURI
 Quoting: Isis7

Thanks for the good karma Isis7! And what does F.O.G. mean? I can't send a private message and I don't mean to post this on the thread, sorry!
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/29/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

This sine wave, in the form of protons, can greatly effect and change the current frequency we live by. This change in frequency can effect us accordingly depending on whether it is picking up the frequency or slowing it down. It can definitely have adverse effect on life on this planet.

Jupiter's Jovicentric Declination of the Earth is in the same pattern as the 11 year cycle of the Sun.

11 year cycle of the Sun and Jovicentric Declination of the Earth;

1 1, 1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8, 8+5=13, 13+8=21, 21+13=34, 34+21=55, 55+34+89...

See the pattern here, The Fibonacci sequence in the 11 year cycle of the Sun and Jupiter Jovicentric Declination of the Earth.

I wonder if Jupiter is the producer of the frequencies that change humanity as according to Solfeggio's frequency?
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/29/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jupiter's Jovicentric Declination of the Earth is in the same pattern as the 11 year cycle of the Sun.

1 1, 1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8, 8+5=13, 13+8=21, 21+13=34, 34+21=55, 55+34+89...

See the pattern here, The Fibonacci sequence in the 11 year cycle of the Sun and Jupiter Jovicentric Declination of the Earth.

I wonder if Jupiter is the producer of the frequencies that change humanity as according to Solfeggio's frequency?

This alignment in conjunction with the alignment with our Sun and our Galactic center. I wonder if this all plays together?
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/29/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.radiosky.com]

Here you can see 11 yr cycle of Jovicentric declination of Earth follows Suns 11 Year cycle.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/29/2012 10:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yes AC, often we have to search different sites to find areas not covered by most. Thanks for sharing, wish you had posted a link where you got this information.

hf

~~~

Magnitude 2.7
Date-Time

Depth 7.1 km (4.4 miles)

Thanks for the good karma Isis7! And what does F.O.G. mean? I can't send a private message and I don't mean to post this on the thread, sorry!
 Quoting: *Aurora*

Family Of Gabe
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/29/2012 11:02 AM

Report Abusive Post

This alignment in conjunction with the alignment with our Sun and our Galactic center. I wonder if this all plays together?

Hi ElQ! Do you do planetary alignments? I am trying to find the major ones for December but with all the hype over Dec 21st and the so called alignment over Giza on the 3rd (doesn't look like that happens like all the famous images show it does).

Guess I am asking if you do, if you have a thread?
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/29/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

~~~

Magnitude 2.7
Date-Time

Depth 7.1 km (4.4 miles)

Not a problem, F.O.G. means 'family of Gabe'

hugs
El Quisqueyano

United States
11/29/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi ElQ! Do you do planetary alignments? I am trying to find the major ones for December but with all the hype over Dec 21st and the so called alignment over Giza on the 3rd (doesn't look like that happens like all the famous images show it does).

Guess I am asking if you do, if you have a thread?
 Quoting: whiteangel

Don't know about the alignment and Giza. I have heard it mention that the Sphinx faces (points to) the astrological signs and that it keeps track of when the astrological signs start over every about 25,000 to 26,000 years.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
11/29/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

~~~

Magnitude 2.7
Date-Time

Depth 7.1 km (4.4 miles)

Hi Aurora... and welcome. You can ask or post anything your heart desires. The only people we throw off this thread are disrespectful posters.

And by the way, here is a picture of El Q,, Shad. and myself....

AlfredandBat
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/29/2012 11:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

hf

~~~

Magnitude 2.7
Date-Time

Depth 7.1 km (4.4 miles)

Hi Aurora... and welcome. You can ask or post anything your heart desires. The only people we throw off this thread are disrespectful posters.

And by the way, here is a picture of El Q,, Shad. and myself....

AlfredandBat
 Quoting: Gabriel

Sure wish there was a thanks/thumbs up button on this forum for this pic needed one! hf
Earth Cries

United States
11/29/2012 11:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude ML 3.2
Region NEAR THE COAST OF SYRIA
Date time 2012-11-29 16:05:45.0 UTC
Location 35.84 N ; 35.24 E
Depth 7 km
Distances 129 km S Adana (pop 1,248,988 ; local time 18:05:45.0 2012-11-29)
72 km W Samandag (pop 38,414 ; local time 18:05:45.0 2012-11-29)
59 km NW Al-ladiqiyah (pop 340,181 ; local time 18:05:45.0 2012-11-29)

Interesting, considering the situation in Syria.

Earth Cries

United States
11/29/2012 11:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Officials investigating if over 100 pounds of hydrogen sulfide was released near giant sinkhole

[link to enenews.com]

It has to be over 100 lbs before it has to be FORMALLY reported?? WTH! Any amount of that stuff is too much!

GLP