shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/29/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Still going,has anyone heard whether its a glitch or not,been out all day and this has got me very excited

We still have very mild proton absorption coming in, but registering at normal levels, this is how I expect it to look if we have a proton pattern forming

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/29/2012 09:19 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25969679
United States
11/29/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for your response. I thought Gabe had mentioned black holes on a few occasions and how the goats were worried about it and such?

Something 2 trillion times more powerful than the sun sounded serious. So it's not as bad as it sounds?
 Quoting: Nika

there several types/sizes of black holes. the main concern is the black hole in the center of our galaxy and what it belches out at us. the know something is incoming from it..

this is how they know....An unfortunate planet coming loose from its parent star could also get ripped apart in this manner. Because planets are far less numerous than asteroids, this process would be much rarer. Were a planet to be eaten, it would produce a dramatic flare, brightening the black hole by a million times its normal output.

Such an event may have occurred 100 years ago. Chandra and other x-ray telescopes have detected a “light echo” reflecting off nearby clouds that could be evidence for a planetary consumption.

the bigger and more energetic body it consumes, the worse the belch is at us....

Now the mini black holes are another type, the can move in and out of solar systems.. black holes cannot be proven and cannot be seen... you can only see there affects...

Are there affects going on in our solar system ?
I'd say so..
 Quoting: Gabriel

I second that.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Hi Q, old buddy,loved your info on jupiter!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Thank you. It's such an incredible Universe. The endless possibilities. I can't wait for my next lesson.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/29/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had the energy flow over North America this morning.. it has been oscillating from Alaska down to central america.. still doing that tonight... i'd say some release Canadian to California west coast is in store over night.

I will be out after tonight until late tomorrow night or Saturday...

I hope Nin continues to post her thoughts... and everyone else of course.

Just so everyone knows, a lot of us are zeroing in on Dec 3rd as a date to watch.. some think its the beginning of events that will continue for awhile... i'm looking at it as a last day to give us an "undeniable" event that the TS is indeed HTF.
shadasonic

United States
11/29/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had the energy flow over North America this morning.. it has been oscillating from Alaska down to central america.. still doing that tonight... i'd say some release Canadian to California west coast is in store over night.

Just so everyone knows, a lot of us are zeroing in on Dec 3rd as a date to watch.. some think its the beginning of events that will continue for awhile... i'm looking at it as a last day to give us an "undeniable" event that the TS is indeed HTF.

Stay safe and we'll see you when you get back.

One last thing, Psyoptics picked up our sine proton wave on themis today,it was right there, and now look what they're giving us.

[link to themis.ssl.berkeley.edu]

Nothing on file, they've taken it away.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
11/29/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Gabe and shad for explaining about the black holes.
I understand better now, thanks to you two.

Much love to you guyshf
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 25969679
United States
11/29/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

One last thing, Psyoptics picked up our sine proton wave on themis today,it was right there, and now look what they're giving us.

Here you can see it started right as Jupiter alignment commenced.
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much love to you guyshf

I hope my words weren't to jumbled in my posts... my brain feels cloudy and tired tonight.
Nika

United States
11/29/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Much love to you guyshf

I hope my words weren't to jumbled in my posts... my brain feels cloudy and tired tonight.

No, not at all.
Sounds like you need a good nights peaceful rest. hugs

Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

wow Robin... whats your gut telling you on this one?
shadasonic

United States
11/29/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Way to much of a coincidence considering the energy they've been detecting coming from that planet. Maybe its becoming our binary twin star like so many claim
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/29/2012 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hi ElQ! Do you do planetary alignments? I am trying to find the major ones for December but with all the hype over Dec 21st and the so called alignment over Giza on the 3rd (doesn't look like that happens like all the famous images show it does).

Guess I am asking if you do, if you have a thread?
 Quoting: whiteangel

[link to www.solarsystemscope.com]
on the bottom you can change the date to any date to see the planets for that date
change it to Dec 3rd take a looksie at the planet alignment for that date :)
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Thank you hon hf

Looks like on Dec 3, 2012:

Earth - Mercury - Venus - Saturn (this is the Giza alignment)

Jupiter - Earth - Sun

Uranus - Sun - Venus

Mercury - Sun - Neptune
 Quoting: whiteangel

Don't forget the Moon. The moon plays a key factor here. Alignment as follows

Sun, Earth, Moon, Jupiter.

I am not seeing the moon in alignment on the 3rd of December?? Have I done it wrong? It appears to be off to the right if looking at the below link.
[link to www.solarsystemscope.com]
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
shadasonic

United States
11/29/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Have you guys seen this double barreled sunspot, looks like an X,wonder if we get one. That is a MONSTER!
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/29/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr.Astro is in chat. He offered to let us view Jupiter tonight by streaming in his telescope. However, I have been waiting an hour! The universe is the main topic and questions are being answered.

I just wish he would get the show started!!!
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Have you guys seen this double barreled sunspot, looks like an X,wonder if we get one. That is a MONSTER!

i keep up with you guys on Nins thread... and yes, this could be our "undeniable event" were waiting for... we'll see
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr.Astro is in chat. He offered to let us view Jupiter tonight by streaming in his telescope. However, I have been waiting an hour! The universe is the main topic and questions are being answered.

I just wish he would get the show started!!!
 Quoting: Isis7

More text book spewing??.. no thanks

But thanks for the info Isis... luv ya
Isis7

United States
11/29/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
luv you too Gabe. I don't care about what he has to say, I wanted to see Jupiter. lol
hugs
Isis7

United States
11/29/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, y'all missed our esteemed President who graced us with his presence and ask if it was possible to use the energy of a black hole.

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
11/29/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, y'all missed our esteemed President who graced us with his presence and ask if it was possible to use the energy of a black hole.

ohyeah

First I'd like to see the solar, wind and hydro before I am willing to pay for his next fantasy ....ooooyyyyyy. wink
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

Huh?? as in O?...wowey
shadasonic

United States
11/29/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
luv you too Gabe. I don't care about what he has to say, I wanted to see Jupiter. lol
hugs

I might have to check that out, if I can stand to listen to his ego
Isis7

United States
11/29/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

Huh?? as in O?...wowey

Yeah, he spoke several times making a few statements and asking questions. But, he left. And, I guess there isn't gonna be a Jupiter show, so I left too. lol

BTW Gabe, congrats on 600 pages!!!

choruschoruschorus
shadasonic

United States
11/29/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

First I'd like to see the solar, wind and hydro before I am willing to pay for his next fantasy ....ooooyyyyyy. wink
 Quoting: TS66

I'm with you on that,jeez messing with a black hole,cerns bad enough
Isis7

United States
11/29/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, if it wasn't him, who ever it was has his voice down pat. Either way, this took glpvc to a new level. lol
Nika

United States
11/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yippee Ki yay! 600 pages! wave

ana

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24518639
United States
11/29/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kisssmile_hearheartsGoofy Thumapplause2
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

ana

That made me look at when i started this thread. Then i looked at Nins and El Q s starting dates..

march, april, may.... 2011... wow

brothers and sister threads
Nika

United States
11/29/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

ana

That made me look at when i started this thread. Then i looked at Nins and El Q s starting dates..

Wow, I never noticed that.
And all 3 GREAT threads!

EW
User ID: 28298236
Australia
11/29/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

ana

Wow, I never noticed that.
And all 3 GREAT threads!

Ditto and Ditto

Congrats to Gabe and everyone in the family of these threads.. love you all..
hf

clappa
NiNzrez

User ID: 28232082
United States
11/29/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This year, in 2012, the sun enters the constellation Ophiuchus on November 29, at 18 Universal Time (12 noon CST).

The ecliptic — which translates on our sky’s dome as the sun’s annual path in front of the background stars — actually passes through 13 constellations, although this is not commonly known. After all, when you read the horoscope in the daily newspaper or a monthly magazine, you see only 12 constellations, or signs, mentioned. No one ever claims to be an Ophiuchus. There are the 12 traditional zodiacal constellations. But the sun passes through Ophiuchus as surely as it does the others.

[link to earthsky.org]

from: Thread: What to expect June 5th, 2012? Venus transit over the SUN.... All on Earth will see this one (Page 2)
NiNzrez

User ID: 28232082
United States
11/29/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

ana

hf

GLP