F.O.G.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/01/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.

Heres a great video of them spraying us down. Its amazing that the entire sky can be filled with these massive trails,yet people are oblivious to them. People are up in arms over the simplest of things,yet something on this grand of a scale goes by with no one or group addressing it
 Quoting: shadasonic

I pointed this out to my husband once, and he firmly believes that this is the natural process of jet acceleration.

We live under a very well used flight pattern, and even when I show him a plane that does not have a trail, he still would rather believe the best case scenario over the worse case scenario.

It's just the way different people are built (and the comfort of ignorance wink).
 Quoting: TS66

Heck my eyes are open and I still can't get my brain wrapped around it all :)
 Quoting: miabelieves

Even those that would consider such things, are so overwhelmed by it all. Chemtrails, fukashima, cern, salt domes, weather manipulation ..... it goes on and on. To consider one, leaves you open to consider all, and like you, I can't mentally, physically or psychologically wrap my mind around it all, which is probably best. It all comes down to the greed and arrogance of man.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/01/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Heres a great video of them spraying us down. Its amazing that the entire sky can be filled with these massive trails,yet people are oblivious to them. People are up in arms over the simplest of things,yet something on this grand of a scale goes by with no one or group addressing it

I pointed this out to my husband once, and he firmly believes that this is the natural process of jet acceleration.

We live under a very well used flight pattern, and even when I show him a plane that does not have a trail, he still would rather believe the best case scenario over the worse case scenario.

It's just the way different people are built (and the comfort of ignorance wink).

Even those that would consider such things, are so overwhelmed by it all. Chemtrails, fukashima, cern, salt domes, weather manipulation ..... it goes on and on. To consider one, leaves you open to consider all, and like you, I can't mentally, physically or psychologically wrap my mind around it all, which is probably best. It all comes down to the greed and arrogance of man.

So true!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 26270229
United States
12/01/2012 11:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is because of the 1 million pounds of explosives sitting out on the ground at Camp Minden.

Doyline families pack up for evacuation

[link to www.knoe.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 11:49 AM

Report Abusive Post

So true!

And don't forget the economic mess the whole world is in. We are finding it harder and harder, day by day just to be able to pay bills and put food on the table.
This world needs a huge makeover. Wish it would hurry. My nerves are shot. :-(
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
12/01/2012 11:55 AM

Report Abusive Post

So true!

And don't forget the economic mess the whole world is in. We are finding it harder and harder, day by day just to be able to pay bills and put food on the table.
This world needs a huge makeover. Wish it would hurry. My nerves are shot. :-(
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Agree!!! My nerves are not shot. I do not fear nor am I anxious or worried but man am I tired. Bring it on is all I can say.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 12:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
We have our own Fukushima down here.

Louisiana sinkhole radiation abuse and cover up continue

As human rights to health abuses continue in the giant Louisiana sinkhole area, with its dangerous radiation levels released for over four months, state officials say they are investigating how Texas Brine Co. LLC managed the naturally occurring radioactive material there and whether it illegally disposed the "non-dangerous" radioactive material under Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou communities in the Napoleonville Dome in the mid-1990s....

Testing of the pipe scale found dirt had a radioactivity of 20 to 40 micro-rems per hour, according to Martin. The standard of the NORM was above 20 micro-rems per hour. That standard has since been raised to 50 micro-rems per hour, Martin explained....

[link to www.examiner.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have our own Fukushima down here.

Louisiana sinkhole radiation abuse and cover up continue

As human rights to health abuses continue in the giant Louisiana sinkhole area, with its dangerous radiation levels released for over four months, state officials say they are investigating how Texas Brine Co. LLC managed the naturally occurring radioactive material there and whether it illegally disposed the "non-dangerous" radioactive material under Bayou Corne and Grand Bayou communities in the Napoleonville Dome in the mid-1990s....

Testing of the pipe scale found dirt had a radioactivity of 20 to 40 micro-rems per hour, according to Martin. The standard of the NORM was above 20 micro-rems per hour. That standard has since been raised to 50 micro-rems per hour, Martin explained....

[link to www.examiner.com]

Yes, that was my salt dome reference, and I'm afraid only the beginning yes ??? You have 30,000 some odd salt domes down there (I'm not sure how many are filled) headed for the same ....

I don't know whether it's smarter to stay there, and just get it over with, or be far away as I am and wait for a slow death brought in by the jet stream.

Oyyyy, I'm thinking doing something as mundane as the laundry may brighten my day a little wink

Have a great afternoon all hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17372358
United States
12/01/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
All right now. Thank you Shad. Wow this connects some dots. My mind and the other most important parts of me are really going.....seeing, knowing, being. Wow. Thanks.

moshpitband
YippyKiYeah 600

I was reading each of your comments on the 600 pages. I find it wild that so many of us frequent the 3 threads. I would say great minds think a like :)

You all Rock!!!!!

and it's too early in morning for me. I remember someone asking about a name in Nin's thread like the F.O.G. here.
A thought
Q's thread could be "shakers" and Nin's thread "bakers"
get it Shake and Bake....I thought was funny....I guess you have to be me to think it's funny
1rof11rof1

I love it, Mia! Love, love, love it! Hilarious!

1rof1 applause 1rof1
 Quoting: Southern Lighthouse

You guys are all awesome,so at ease talking amongst friends. I have a large group I've always done things with, but the last 6 months that desire has went by the wayside. Superficial and commercial lifestyles aren't me anymore. I have a core group of 4 to 6 friends that are traveling down this new paradigm with me, two have been lifelong friends. I think I've been with these two souls for a long time. Anywho this is a very interesting video and would suggest you guys check it out! Much Love!

If it doesn't strike a chord of truth, discernment is knowledge gained!

Very nice Shada ... we shall see. I will have a pen and paper in hand hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
12/01/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The prospects are too terrifying, to fully realize the impact that our government has on our environment.
Take non-Conspiracy theories (rather, the stuff the government owns up to publicly):
- Dams are horrible for rivers and lakes (build up of silt, increased saturation of toxins in the water reservoirs around dams, homeostatic environments for fish, etc.)
- No one denies the extremely long-term effects off-shore drilling/oil shipping disasters (which happen yearly it seems).
- Farming techniques and regulation (destroying excess food so as not to flood the market, which results in billions of tons of food being destroyed each year, rather than being handed out to feed the poor).
- Allowing Strip-mining and deforestation which directly disrupt the ecosystem of that particular biome, which in turn disrupts the surrounding biomes.

There's all sorts of propaganda down here as to whether or not fracking causes earthquakes; I will say that I've lived in Texas all of my life and the last five years we've had at least one major earthquake (well, relatively major considering the region). A coincidence that Rick Perry authorized more fracking regions?
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/01/2012 01:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
I noticed that 1623 & 1625 have decayed somewhat which seems to be par for the course nowadays.

Chemtrailing here has been heavy also, to the point we have beautiful blue skies in the morning and by late afternoon, we are "cloudy" but it isn't clouds it is the trails that spread out so wide they cover the sky. With the full moon or mostly full this past week, the jets have been filling the sky at night, which actually has been rather pretty to watch. Though when you are trying to sky watch it can be rather irksome.

I guess the CME finally hit and is what caused HAARP to light up like a Christmas tree. [link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Doing the tree and decorations today though part of me just doesn't care (also have absolutely NO energy). Too much effort - the kiddos would be devastated if it wasn't done so....we do what we do, to make those little faces brighten like the morning sky!

All take care and have a wonderful day hf
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 01:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Man Films Area Near Giant Sinkhole: “You can see some bubbling” from road — Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness on scene (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

cabingirl

User ID: 28752183
United States
12/01/2012 02:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
I noticed that 1623 & 1625 have decayed somewhat which seems to be par for the course nowadays.

Chemtrailing here has been heavy also, to the point we have beautiful blue skies in the morning and by late afternoon, we are "cloudy" but it isn't clouds it is the trails that spread out so wide they cover the sky. With the full moon or mostly full this past week, the jets have been filling the sky at night, which actually has been rather pretty to watch. Though when you are trying to sky watch it can be rather irksome.

I guess the CME finally hit and is what caused HAARP to light up like a Christmas tree. [link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Doing the tree and decorations today though part of me just doesn't care (also have absolutely NO energy). Too much effort - the kiddos would be devastated if it wasn't done so....we do what we do, to make those little faces brighten like the morning sky!

Quoting: whiteangel

Whiteangel, I feel so much the same. Putting up the tree and just going thru the motions because it is normal for my family. My youngest daughter is in college 1900+ miles away in Virginia and I am just on edge to get her home for Christmas Break...a real sense of urgency for me. I have zip energy and my mind is foggy....I am glad I am not the only one.
Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
12/01/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man Films Area Near Giant Sinkhole: “You can see some bubbling” from road — Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness on scene (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Here is that video

:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
12/01/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

This popped up on CNN today, about the Ohio sinkhole that opened up. 'Experts' are unsure of what is causing it.

Sorry if this has been posted before...just trying to contribute what I can!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/01/2012 03:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Whiteangel, I feel so much the same. Putting up the tree and just going thru the motions because it is normal for my family. My youngest daughter is in college 1900+ miles away in Virginia and I am just on edge to get her home for Christmas Break...a real sense of urgency for me. I have zip energy and my mind is foggy....I am glad I am not the only one.
 Quoting: cabingirl

Ditto. Just going through the motions which is really sad on one hand as Christmas has ALWAYS been my most favorite time of year, magical and miraculous. We over decorate and though far from the Griswold's our home is usually the most lit up on the block. This year we are only putting up half.

My daughter has foot surgery on the 20th (she has a severe bunion that is causing a lot of pain - can't wear normal shoes anymore because of the deformity) so that is a downer but a tiny part of me wonders if it will even happen. She is in high school and all the kids are joking with her saying she will regret going through the end of the world on the 21st in severe pain. Talk about an oxymoron, lol.

I don't think anything will happen on the 21st, at least that the world will notice, but I have been wrong once before so two times in my life is a pretty good run
rofl
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/01/2012 03:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

This popped up on CNN today, about the Ohio sinkhole that opened up. 'Experts' are unsure of what is causing it.

Quoting: *Aurora*

I caught the last part of a news report on this last night. It was local news and the anchor is never one to play by the MSM rules, said "and when are THEY going to start telling us why all the sink holes all over the world are happening?" When he said THEY he looked directly at the camera and you could just tell he was daring anyone to answer him. I have actually wondered if he wasn't a GPL'er or something like that for he always makes sure to cover solar flares and other odd anomalies.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

I caught the last part of a news report on this last night. It was local news and the anchor is never one to play by the MSM rules, said "and when are THEY going to start telling us why all the sink holes all over the world are happening?" When he said THEY he looked directly at the camera and you could just tell he was daring anyone to answer him. I have actually wondered if he wasn't a GPL'er or something like that for he always makes sure to cover solar flares and other odd anomalies.

What news program is that ??? I'd subscribe !!!
pamphylia
User ID: 17372358
United States
12/01/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so we wait.

I'm very excited. Waiting for the beginning; not the end for that will take care of itself. And as long as I want someone else (they) to help me out and tell me what is going on, I will always be disappointed. I "know" and so do you all. Getting confirmation from them will not make one bit of difference.

We have always known on some level and that is why we are here. Once I totally accepted that I was elated, excited, and ready. No fear and don't need confirmation from the outside anymore.

And you all, the FOG, us.....we are good. And just like having a baby, right before you go into labor, just when you think you can't stand it one more minute.....well, we do and we are and we will and I love waiting with you all. You are the best.

And this will be the very best Advent ever because we are waiting, preparing, watching...just like we are supposed to be doing and we will witness the birth of the new age, the divine within and some more wonderful surprises I'm sure.

Advent officially begins tomorrow. Lovely
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/01/2012 04:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cnn.com]

What news program is that ??? I'd subscribe !!!

Denver local news, I think it is Fox local
Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 07:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
New sinkhole updates.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 07:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
State: “Potential danger to human life” due to gas pressures in area of giant sinkhole — Emergency directive issued on weekend — Texas Brine fined $100,000

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 08:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

2012-12-02 00:54:21.009min ago 17.17 S 167.64 E 5 M 6.2 VANUATU

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/01/2012 08:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

Rather shallow for the area. Glad to see to energy released without an 8+

Oops - forgot the depth
December 2 2012, 00:54:23 UTC - Vanuatu - Depth: 34.1 km

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 12/01/2012 08:22 PM
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
12/01/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

coincides with this

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/01/2012 08:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

coincides with this

Quoting: Gabriel

Almost the same time. Where did the energy move now?
Xorizov

User ID: 16274494
Sweden
12/01/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tunnel colapse just outside Tokyo
Thread: Breaking News Japan !!!
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

coincides with this

Almost the same time. Where did the energy move now?

should be moving toward area of Taiwan to Japan
Gabriel  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

coincides with this

as long as this stays below 50.. huge quakes are possible
Earth Cries

User ID: 28880269
United States
12/01/2012 09:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another thread on the Japan tunnel collapse.

Thread: Breaking! Japan Tunnel Collapse/Disintegrates

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/01/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
We finally have a 6+.

coincides with this

good catch on that Gabe!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan

GLP