User ID: 15732022
United States
12/01/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
[link to news.msn.com]

Cali going to get hit harder
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 28881703
United States
12/01/2012 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
HAARP is hot.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 10:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is just terrible! The incident in Louisiana happened about 3 or 4 miles from where my sister lives. She said they had passed by the farm and saw all the dead cows. Pitiful! What are we doing to our world??

NBC: Animals quietly falling sick and dying near oil & gas drilling — Cows tails dropping off (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Southern Lighthouse

User ID: 28660204
United States
12/01/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMGosh, EC, that is just awful. I understand how the toxins are killing the animals, but why are their tails falling off? Weird. So sad.
Love is the highest form of spiritual warfare.
Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
OMGosh, EC, that is just awful. I understand how the toxins are killing the animals, but why are their tails falling off? Weird. So sad.
 Quoting: Southern Lighthouse

It has to be from the pollutants from the fracking thats getting into the water and grass. Cows are one of the best indicators of the environment because they are always outside and they are grazing animals. In the case of the ones that died close to my sister, they had drank from polluted water close to the well.

Earth Cries

United States
12/01/2012 11:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Isn't Gabe in Ohio? Wonder if he heard this? You there, Gabe?

Thread: HUGE boom--central Ohio

Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 12:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude M 5.0
Region OFF COAST OF CENTRAL AMERICA
Date time 2012-12-02 04:44:35.0 UTC
Location 11.86 N ; 88.94 W
Depth 20 km
Distances 1275 km SE Puebla (pop 1,392,099 ; local time 22:44:35.4 2012-12-01)
197 km SW San miguel (pop 161,880 ; local time 22:44:35.4 2012-12-01)
163 km S Puerto el triunfo (pop 19,074 ; local time 22:44:35.4 2012-12-01)

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

shadasonic

United States
12/02/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

This is a very low flux of solar energy. Its rare to see it below B2 during stages of SM(solar max).We are precariously low

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Mags dropping again,so we have very little protection with very little incoming energy. This may sound OK, but this will cause issues with our geomagnetic currents, as magma and our mantle will fluctuate alot under these conditions. I'd look for some decent quakes in the next day or two.awake and aware , much love

Note: Always thought it would be the sun that would give us trouble and now it maybe LACK of energy that gives us severe mantle fluctuations and problems. Our sun is registering minimum right now. Hope these sunspots do something,cause the sun is sleeping on us.

I hope this isn't a gearing up period for something Big. I've followed these trends for almost five years and I'm at a loss for what is going on. The story changes its ending daily?

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/02/2012 12:29 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 12:49 AM

Report Abusive Post

This is a very low flux of solar energy. Its rare to see it below B2 during stages of SM(solar max).We are precariously low

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Mags dropping again,so we have very little protection with very little incoming energy. This may sound OK, but this will cause issues with our geomagnetic currents, as magma and our mantle will fluctuate alot under these conditions. I'd look for some decent quakes in the next day or two.awake and aware , much love

Note: Always thought it would be the sun that would give us trouble and now it maybe LACK of energy that gives us severe mantle fluctuations and problems. Our sun is registering minimum right now. Hope these sunspots do something,cause the sun is sleeping on us.

I hope this isn't a gearing up period for something Big. I've followed these trends for almost five years and I'm at a loss for what is going on. The story changes its ending daily?
 Quoting: shadasonic

Hi, Shad. Got a question from a complete sun doofus, namely me. :-) I have been checking the TEC for a long time and for the past days it is "cool" as compared to the red that is usually somewhere on the map. Why is this?

shadasonic

United States
12/02/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.n3kl.org]

Quoting: shadasonic

Hi, Shad. Got a question from a complete sun doofus, namely me. :-) I have been checking the TEC for a long time and for the past days it is "cool" as compared to the red that is usually somewhere on the map. Why is this?
 Quoting: Earth Cries

I'm assuming from the coronal hole energy we're supposedly getting, that isn't really registering on charts???????
Now we've got a protonic sine wave signature which if strong enough would cancel some electron absorption. This is why I made the story changing daily remark,what is going on. The ionospheric electrons(TEC), can enter absorption status through polar rain and will break down into secondary radiation with another particle disturbance. The problem being we aren't having any 'registered' disturbances. Theres something I'm missing and I don't know what it is because theres so much weird goings on. The low sunspot activity for months has pushed the TEC count high. Now we've had some sun action but now its barely idling yet the TEC is low. I've posted this before I believe we've got a massive buffering energy blanket on us throwing things way off. The dirty plasmatic fluffy!
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/02/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just terrible! The incident in Louisiana happened about 3 or 4 miles from where my sister lives. She said they had passed by the farm and saw all the dead cows. Pitiful! What are we doing to our world??

NBC: Animals quietly falling sick and dying near oil & gas drilling — Cows tails dropping off (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]

verysad
Earth Cries

User ID: 26332301
United States
12/02/2012 07:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, everyone.

Something very strange indeed...

Thread: British Army closes bases over Christmas! Soldiers told to 'work from home'! 2012 doom?

And this...

Thread: Russia sends an entire BRIGADE to NORWAY'S border

Gabe, any goat chatter on this?

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 12/02/2012 07:43 AM

Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 08:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Hmmmm....

Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 08:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 3.0 - WASHINGTON

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Shallow one.

Trink on a Drive-by
User ID: 28910250
United States
12/02/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Video Conference SO is referring to at the beginning of the news.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28912355
India
12/02/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What happens if the sun's X-rays go below 'B' class?
Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 10:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
USGS downgraded the Washington quake to a 2.6.

Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 10:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude M 5.1
Region OFF W COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATRA
Date time 2012-12-02 14:23:13.4 UTC
Location 2.69 N ; 90.03 E
Depth 10 km
Distances 964 km W Medan (pop 1,750,971 ; local time 21:23:13.4 2012-12-02)
687 km SW Sabang (pop 24,519 ; local time 21:23:13.4 2012-12-02)
667 km SW Banda aceh (pop 250,757 ; local time 21:23:13.4 2012-12-02)

Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
12/02/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi EC, I believe Gabe is in Northern Georgia.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 10:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

Hi EC, I believe Gabe is in Northern Georgia.
 Quoting: Nika

Thanks, Nika. Maybe it is El Q that is in Ohio. I know somebody is there. LOL

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28912355

It's just a scale to measure the xray background, and right now radiation on the earth is low, and the magnetosphere relaxes a little.

Whether the magnetosphere is going to step up to the plate with some solar activity, major or otherwise is personal hypothesis at the moment wink

We are all here watching and learning as this is the first solar max we as layman have had the privilege to watch. NASA doesn't have all the answers, and neither do we hf
Earth Cries

United States

Report Abusive Post
Uh Oh...Haven't seen one there in a long while.
hiding

ML 2.9
Region CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION
Date time 2012-12-02 05:17:37.2 UTC
Location 27.67 N ; 18.14 W
Depth 19 km
Distances 1202 km SW Casablanca (pop 3,144,909 ; local time 05:17:37.2 2012-12-02)
200 km SW San cristóbal de la laguna (pop 139,928 ; local time 05:17:37.2 2012-12-02)
111 km S Los llanos de aridane (pop 19,635 ; local time 05:17:37.2 2012-12-02)
94 km SW Valle gran rey (pop 4,983 ; local time 05:17:37.2 2012-12-02)

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
12/02/2012 11:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

has this been shared here before. I just found it and watched. If it's been shared before, sorry.

pretty sure whoever made the visuals on this was on acid :)

edit: might should add about 23 mins in...pretty interesting

Last Edited by miabelieves on 12/02/2012 11:12 AM
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
shadasonic

United States
12/02/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28912355

I don't know, I've never even thought of it venturing that low.I'm sure it has,but its about as low right now as I've ever seen.
If it drops into A,that could possibly have quite an effect on our electromagnetic current, magnetosphere, ionospheric electron counts, etc...
Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 02:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: New Important Info on Massive Methane Hydrate Releases World Wide!!

japan tunnel caused by quake
User ID: 1908267
United States
12/02/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
was the japan tunnel thing caused bya quake

help with the answer geo.tardz

quake tards

same time
Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 03:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Watch: Local resident filmed how close giant Louisiana sinkhole is to SR 70 — “It is much bigger, and closer to the highway now” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
12/02/2012 04:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
was the japan tunnel thing caused bya quake

help with the answer geo.tardz

quake tards

same time
 Quoting: japan tunnel caused by quake 1908267

As far as I know, there was no quake at the time registered on any of the quake sites.

remjr1
User ID: 1597896
United States
12/02/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, very strange experience fellow F.O.G. Lights. About 20-30 min ago I started getting a headache & it's coming on hard & fast, first one like this in several days. I got my Peppermint Essential Oil & EVOO, closed my eyes & started rubbing it into my temples, as I always do when I get headaches like this & two very vivid, clear & powerful images were shown to me, one right after the other. The first one was of our Sun & it was of a MASSIVE erruption, looked to be a huge Solar Flare AND a massive fillament, nearly simultaneously. The second was a volcanic erruption(no sense of where) with a tremendous amount of molten material, rocks & lava, being ejected into the sky. This is new to me so I thought I would share it. Hope you are all doing well in these strange, interesting & trying times we find ourselves in. Love, Light & Peace to all who read this. BTW, for any interested, I'm going to try including raw Amethyst into my self healing to try to get rid of this headache & I'll let you know how it goes.
Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 4384768
United States
12/02/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never experience such a sense of calm as i am feeling tonight....

GLP