NiNzrez

User ID: 28232082
United States
12/03/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
[link to www.solarham.net]

What is the second level down? Phi? And what does it mean when it looks like that?
 Quoting: whiteangel

here is the direct link to that ACE chart
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
also see on this on, on the bottom

What is the Solar Phi Angle seen on ACE?
[link to mysolaralerts.blogspot.com]
NiNzrez

User ID: 28232082
United States
12/03/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Solar polar fields (Updated)
[link to www.solen.info]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15246108
United States
12/03/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've never experience such a sense of calm as i am feeling tonight....
 Quoting: Gabriel

I'm with you,woke up with energy and a sense of well being,been outside winterizing the outside and have been completely relaxed.
 Quoting: shadasonic

same here
i woke up smiling and feeling like smiling all day for no real known reason
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Really, you guys? Because I woke up today feeling completely at ease. Then around 4 I did a little cardio at the local park.. and came across an acquaintence that I haven't seen in 4 years. I sent good vibes his way for sure, telling him what I told him haha.

Calm before the storm? It is safe to say I won't ever stop being aware.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27167
New Zealand
12/03/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm also playing Italian Opera Christmas Carols very loud at my place... I picture the bears, squirrels, deer all around my cabin in the dark gathered around listening to it also...
 Quoting: Gabriel

heya gabe

i have been lurking, but not posting much lately

happy belated birthday, mine was on the 30th november, a couple of days after yours..

i should have known you were a saggitarian too!!

i love playing spiritual music to the critters in my valley also, rock on brother

much love to you

and much love to all my friends (and lurkers) on this and Q's threads

xxxxxx
AKObserver

User ID: 28924524
United States
12/03/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi December 3, 2012 - The Geminid meteor shower peaks on Dec. 13th and 14th when Earth runs through a stream of debris from a strange object that some astronomers are calling a "rock comet.
The 2012 Geminid meteor shower peaks on the night of Dec. 13-14, The Geminids are a unique meteor shower in that their identified parent body is not a comet, but what seems to be an asteroid! Of the meteor showers with known parent bodies studied by meteor scientists, the Geminids are the only shower to have an asteroidal parent body; all others have a cometary origin.

3200 Phaethon measures 5.10 km in diameter which increases the 'unique' factor; considering the amount of debris we see, we would expect Phaethon to be a much larger body!

[link to science.nasa.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7717963
United States
12/03/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning all. I wanted to say thanks for all the kind words. I have been lurking. I will be around and will log in from time to time also. If it weren't for the big 3(this, Nin's and ElQ's threads) I might not come back. Anyway, thanks again. Much love to you all FOG Quake and Solar tards hehe, that covers all of us I think.
Had a good weekend. My cub scout troop built a parade float for a Christmas Parade and ours was by far the best. The theme was Christmas in Paradise. We had it all Beach themed with a ton of lights and we blasted Christmas reggae. The kids had such a great time too. It's things like that that make it all worth while.

Ok, It's Dec 3rd. What does today have in store for us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28910250
United States
12/03/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Earth Cries

User ID: 27583353
United States
12/03/2012 07:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, everyone.

Magnitude mb 4.6
Region MYANMAR
Date time 2012-12-03 11:55:23.0 UTC
Location 23.21 N ; 96.04 E
Depth 2 km
Distances 137 km NW Mandalay (pop 1,208,099 ; local time 18:25:23.1 2012-12-03)
57 km NW Mogok (pop 90,843 ; local time 18:25:23.1 2012-12-03)

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
12/03/2012 07:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude M 4.6
Region OFFSHORE GUATEMALA
Date time 2012-12-03 12:28:38.6 UTC
Location 13.58 N ; 90.27 W
Depth 73 km
Distances 1043 km SE Puebla (pop 1,392,099 ; local time 06:28:38.6 2012-12-03)
92 km SW Santa ana (pop 176,661 ; local time 06:28:38.6 2012-12-03)
48 km W Acajutla (pop 22,763 ; local time 06:28:38.6 2012-12-03)
40 km SW San francisco menéndez (pop 1,264 ; local time 06:28:38.6 2012-12-03)

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
12/03/2012 08:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-12-03 12:53:26.311min ago 30.38 N 57.52 E 10 M 4.4 EASTERN IRAN 2012-12-03 13:02
2012-12-03 12:42:31.622min ago 30.54 N 57.22 E 12 ML 3.5 EASTERN IRAN

Quakes are picking up world wide this morning.

The 4.4 was updated to a 5.0.

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 12/03/2012 08:09 AM

whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/03/2012 08:39 AM

Report Abusive Post

What is the second level down? Phi? And what does it mean when it looks like that?
 Quoting: whiteangel

here is the direct link to that ACE chart
also see on this on, on the bottom

What is the Solar Phi Angle seen on ACE?
[link to mysolaralerts.blogspot.com]
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Got it. Thanks hon. hf
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
SoundCurrent

User ID: 11726571
United States
12/03/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have finally become a member after being banned last night. Don't ask because I don't know. Anyway, I have been AC and pampylia before. So it is good to be "out of the closet" so to speak. I mostly lurk and am proud to be FOG. Thanks, you guys.
"The elixir of the Shabda Flow is so overwhelming, so incandescent, that to be brushed by the strokes of God leaves an imprint for eternity."
Sri Gary Olsen
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
12/03/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good to have you!hfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7717963
United States
12/03/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have finally become a member after being banned last night. Don't ask because I don't know. Anyway, I have been AC and pampylia before. So it is good to be "out of the closet" so to speak. I mostly lurk and am proud to be FOG. Thanks, you guys.
 Quoting: SoundCurrent

Welcome aboard
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 09:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

Welcome and I gave you your first green FOG hug
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 09:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
A couple of other sites I visit have been talking about their current weather or lack thereof for my part of the world. Yesterday it was 68 degrees at DIA which is the official temp, though it was 70 at my house. It is suppose to be in the low 40's, snowy and cold outside! My lawn is green - though I am not sure why it is since we haven't had any moisture since the first part of October and we are on full water restrictions for any watering except trees and shrubs once a month.

Looks like my part of Colorado is back to severe drought status. [link to droughtmonitor.unl.edu]
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/03/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Welcome!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28990752
Australia
12/03/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.prophecy.mx]
Earth Cries

United States
12/03/2012 09:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
HAARP is busy. Picking up a lot of variations in the ULF range. Gabe, where is the flow this morning?

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/03/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP is busy. Picking up a lot of variations in the ULF range. Gabe, where is the flow this morning?

Quoting: Earth Cries

Well its not from the sun as it is creeping into the A range,yet the chemtrails are massive and nonstop. There was even a segment on them on a local radio station.

Angel is supposed to be 75 degrees here today in mid missouri and stay in the low 60s for the rest of the week,and we need rain badly also. Strange things afoot
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 10:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

Well its not from the sun as it is creeping into the A range,yet the chemtrails are massive and nonstop. There was even a segment on them on a local radio station.

Angel is supposed to be 75 degrees here today in mid missouri and stay in the low 60s for the rest of the week,and we need rain badly also. Strange things afoot

So what is causing HAARP to be lit up if not the sun - has to be man-made but it sure isn't lit up like it was before the Japan quake.

Here is current

Here is Japan

Winds were high yesterday, so no trailing and overnight it howled. It will be interesting to see if we have any today since we are partially cloudy.
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
12/03/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can you believe it Shad? December in Missouri and some of my neighbors have their AC on! Doesn't surprise me anymore these dayS!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 10:36 AM

Report Abusive Post

Shows a 'something' hitting today, not sure where it is from and it is only a tiny bump, not sure it is enough to light up HAARP.
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Our protonic sine wave is slowly moving up
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/03/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

IRIS: earthquake tool

Quake Map keeps you abreast of world-shaking events
[link to www.allaboutsymbian.com]

grouphug
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 12862157
United States
12/03/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Intensifying?
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bz is north,winds and pressure are low. I don't know whats lighting up Haarp or why they haven't let us glimpse the sun for five days now(trails).
shadasonic

United States
12/03/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Intensifying?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

SLOWLY but surely
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 12862157
United States
12/03/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Intensifying?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

SLOWLY but surely

So close to 12/21/12, almost looks like a count up to something.
Boceph

User ID: 1486701
United States
12/03/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is supposed to be an alignment today.. big one of sorts i hear... anyone know more about it and when to take place?

GLP