F.O.G.

El Quisqueyano

User ID: 12862157
United States
12/03/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F.O.G.
there is supposed to be an alignment today.. big one of sorts i hear... anyone know more about it and when to take place?
 Quoting: Boceph

Sun, Earth, Moon and Jupiter.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/03/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure when this aired but heres Dr. LaViolette talking about superwaves on the Today show!

Won't embed for me AAAARGH!

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: shadasonic

Posted this on Nins.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Earth Cries

User ID: 27583353
United States
12/03/2012 11:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
AP: Over 100,000 gallons of oil mix removed from giant Louisiana sinkhole — “Officials don’t yet know how big it will get

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
12/03/2012 11:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Our protonic sine wave is slowly moving up

Intensifying?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

SLOWLY but surely

So close to 12/21/12, almost looks like a count up to something.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Yes it does, my friend. In the immortal words of Bill and Ted "Something strange is afoot at the Circle K".
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/03/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

IRIS: earthquake tool

Quake Map keeps you abreast of world-shaking events
[link to www.allaboutsymbian.com]

grouphug
 Quoting: Isis7

Thats a great site, thanks SIS!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9038715
United States
12/03/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Our protonic sine wave is slowly moving up

thank you, thank you. Do you think it may be Jupiter, or just maybe the 'sound' of passing through Jupiter???
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
12/03/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure when this aired but heres Dr. LaViolette talking about superwaves on the Today show!

Posted this on Nins.

Gabriel  (OP)

User ID: 16508759
United States
12/03/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

still here... but must remain silent today..

popcorn
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 28997726
United States
12/03/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

popcorn
 Quoting: Gabriel

hf
Earth Cries

United States
12/03/2012 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another strange one in Switzerland. Second one in the past couple of weeks.

2012-12-03 15:12:11.31hr 54min ago 46.71 N 7.73 E 26 ML 2.0 SWITZERLAND

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

El Quisqueyano

United States
12/03/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Posted this on Nins.

This from Oct 2011 and notice how he ends with saying "In the near future".
Isis7

United States
12/03/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Winter Weather Update for 12/2/12-12/5/12

[link to youtu.be]
Isis7

United States
12/03/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

popcorn
 Quoting: Gabriel

Hiya Gabe

Here is someone else to do the talking today...

Champions of the Future

[link to youtu.be]

hugs

Published on Dec 3, 2012 by Suspicious0bservers

In order of Appearance:

Walter Russell, JFK, Terrence McKenna, MLK
Egypt/American Protests
EU Conference 2013 Scholarship winners

The Thunderbolts Project

Best Friends on Youtube: Mr2tuff2, Telluricurrent, TheElectricStone

Revolution Radio [Freedomslips.com] - Sirius Rising

Youtubers Featured: Danny Wilten, Thyalwaysseek maalaea, idahopicker, 4842Chuck, TBar1984, highvoltagefeathers, gumanthon1, brodyluv2, DEMCAD

Ending Sequence: There is a shift slowly taking place in our entire solar system. Humans are NOT responsible - although our attempts to play god in mitigation may exacerbate this event. Please find the following videos for reference and citations: "Solar System Shift" ; "Electromagnetic Event" ; "Our World is Changing" ; and "STARWATER" --if you take the time to watch, you will KNOW that human CO2, chemtrails and HAARP are not the cause of these events.

Think depopulation is real and there is 1 elite control group? See my video "Elites: A Harsh Truth" -- there are many groups... and some are on our side.

Having doubts about your own power? See my video "I Am HAARP"

Last Edited by Isis7 on 12/03/2012 01:02 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2654834
United States
12/03/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP is busy. Picking up a lot of variations in the ULF range. Gabe, where is the flow this morning?

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Well its not from the sun as it is creeping into the A range,yet the chemtrails are massive and nonstop. There was even a segment on them on a local radio station.

Angel is supposed to be 75 degrees here today in mid missouri and stay in the low 60s for the rest of the week,and we need rain badly also. Strange things afoot

Massive chemtrails in north Alabama this morning.
We counted up a nice grid before they spread out.
25 north - south
25 east - west
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
12/03/2012 01:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

Just looking at the current info above...solar minimum at it's finest scratching lol
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
El Quisqueyano

United States
12/03/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP is busy. Picking up a lot of variations in the ULF range. Gabe, where is the flow this morning?

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Well its not from the sun as it is creeping into the A range,yet the chemtrails are massive and nonstop. There was even a segment on them on a local radio station.

Angel is supposed to be 75 degrees here today in mid missouri and stay in the low 60s for the rest of the week,and we need rain badly also. Strange things afoot

Massive chemtrails in north Alabama this morning.
We counted up a nice grid before they spread out.
25 north - south
25 east - west
 Quoting: AC 5341

Is it raining in Alabama today?
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 02:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
We've had a small fire burning in the Rocky Mountain National Park for awhile now. It is a hard area to get into due to rough terrain. It grew last night forcing 100's of evacuations. Now at 4400 acres. Another fire started overnight further north. This shouldn't be happening in the winter!!!! Snow pack should be high enough that all fires and fire danger should be null.

I am sure many of you know about how bad the fires were in Colorado as well as most of the western states this past year. Can you imagine how much worse it will be this coming year?
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
12/03/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
We've had a small fire burning in the Rocky Mountain National Park for awhile now. It is a hard area to get into due to rough terrain. It grew last night forcing 100's of evacuations. Now at 4400 acres. Another fire started overnight further north. This shouldn't be happening in the winter!!!! Snow pack should be high enough that all fires and fire danger should be null.

I am sure many of you know about how bad the fires were in Colorado as well as most of the western states this past year. Can you imagine how much worse it will be this coming year?
 Quoting: whiteangel

That's odd...there usually are no wildfires this time of year. Hmmm..

On a side note...that huge fire in Northern Colorado that took place in the summer was a cover up. I remember reading about it. The evidence was undeniable.
I'll see if I can locate a link to that info if you'd like.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 02:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

On a side note...that huge fire in Northern Colorado that took place in the summer was a cover up. I remember reading about it. The evidence was undeniable.
 Quoting: Nika

Yes I would. Not sure "which" one you are talking about as there were several.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15246108
United States
12/03/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of cover up?
CalmSerenity

User ID: 817672
Canada
12/03/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
No rain in North Alabama today. Sunny right now, lots of puffy cotton ball clouds floating around and almost 70 degrees.
~~~~Retire to the center of your being, which is calmness. ~Paramahansa Yogananda ~~~~

~~~~The serenity of mind, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and the purity of mind are called the austerity of thought.”
Bhagavad Gita ~~~~
Nika

United States
12/03/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of cover up?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15246108

A smoke screen...literally. I'm trying to find the link. It's been several months since I read it.

Isis7

United States
12/03/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just found this article on LiveScience about the North Star distance, and they figure it isn't as far as they thought!
The once measurement of 434 lights years has now become about 323 light years from the Sun and Earth.

Video:
[link to www.space.com]

Among other studies, they are wondering about dark energy??? I think I would be asking more questions myself, like what has been determined as to why the North Star is closer?

[link to www.livescience.com]
Nika

United States
12/03/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just found this article on LiveScience about the North Star distance, and they figure it isn't as far as they thought!
The once measurement of 434 lights years has now become about 323 light years from the Sun and Earth.

Video:
[link to www.space.com]

Among other studies, they are wondering about dark energy??? I think I would be asking more questions myself, like what has been determined as to why the North Star is closer?

That's a big difference...111 light years.
The number itself is a wonder.

remjr1
User ID: 1862659
United States
12/03/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Video:
[link to www.space.com]

Off by nearly 25%?! Something to keep an eye on, IMO. Thank You for sharing this. Time for me to unplug & try to squash this monster of a headache, very much the kind of headache I was having several weeks back(nearly migraine, lots of pressure & Energy). Much Love to all!
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 03:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

What kind of cover up?

A smoke screen...literally. I'm trying to find the link. It's been several months since I read it.

Was this the one in Colorado Springs that burned 100's of homes within the city limits? It it was that one, it was suppose to have been some "hunters" shooting that sparked the fire. Yes it was tender dry but most didn't by that story.
Isis7

United States
12/03/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch live:

The annual meeting of the American Geophysical Union, the largest meeting for geoscientists each year, will be taking place in San Francisco this week from Dec. 3-7.

note: list of AGU Press Conferences

Nika

United States
12/03/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of cover up?

Was this the one in Colorado Springs that burned 100's of homes within the city limits? It it was that one, it was suppose to have been some "hunters" shooting that sparked the fire. Yes it was tender dry but most didn't by that story.

I'm not sure. I'm talking about the one that left Denver with nearly zero visibility.
They (tptb) needed to move some very very large "equipment".
Still searching for the link. I saved a discussion on this event from another much smaller forum. But can't link it because of privacy issues. I could copy/paste some of the info I suppose.
But then could get hit with a copywrite violation.
I'll just paraphrase it. The story was reported on projectcamelot which I know some here are not too fond of that site. But the facts were undeniable. I'll post some of it after I get back from paying bills.

whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 03:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Doesn't seem anyone can measure anything any more (oh man, I could so make a joke here) even carbon-14 dating isn't as reliable as they once thought. I read an article recently that showed neanderthals buried in the same area on the same level (obviously the same time frame) and should have dated the same, didn't. One carbon dated 1,000's of years earlier than the others. The article stated that the only explanation was something happened at the same time as the deaths that changed the carbon in the area.

Sorry, I didn't save the article and heck if I know where it is now. One site which was a Bible archeology blog, had numbers that made the dating from science and the Bible almost mesh by changing the Carbon-14 dating numbers only slightly.

At the time, it made me wonder why in the world anyone would go to that much effort to prove humans had been around so much longer than the Bible said. Then it hit me, no one wants the Bible and ancient writings to be anything more than myth. If it is only myth then no one will believe in anything.

Faith, love, compassion will move mountains. Humans will fight to the death in a belief that they are doing something worthwhile but will lay there as sheep if they feel hopeless and powerless. We have all been in situations where we felt like NOTHING we do will ever make a difference. We have all felt that power inside that a tiny spark of "what-if" it can be changed.

When you look at all the lies that are coming to the surface in recent years about how much we have been dumbed down, made to think we are helpless and hopeless, that tiny spark inside should burst into flames.

When you research, don't just believe it, use discernment. Find many sources to back up what is truth and then spread that truth to everyone you know.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
12/03/2012 03:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

What kind of cover up?

I'm not sure. I'm talking about the one that left Denver with nearly zero visibility.
They (tptb) needed to move some very very large "equipment".
Still searching for the link. I saved a discussion on this event from another much smaller forum. But can't link it because of privacy issues. I could copy/paste some of the info I suppose.
But then could get hit with a copywrite violation.
I'll just paraphrase it. The story was reported on projectcamelot which I know some here are not too fond of that site. But the facts were undeniable. I'll post some of it after I get back from paying bills.

Well, from July through August our visibility was crap. There were many occasions during that time that it looked like fog between my friend's house behind us. You could see her house but the smoke was thick. First it started with NM and then AZ fires and then Colorado got hit with 12 fires burning at the same time. Not little fires either, two were over 20,000 acres (if memory serves me).

I have mild asthma that reacts horribly to wood smoke. My lungs STILL haven't healed from the abuse they suffered this past summer.

Nika: you can send me a pm with a link if you need to. No rush

GLP